The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 09-06-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 8
iicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to behold
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

At J* anyone got FR for M*Ra indo? or any recommend which one serve better?
Saw "linda" like a little look like ruby linxin ru wahh lao

(Still in Waiting Lists)
Old 11-06-2023, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold

Cr***** is back
Old 11-06-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
loveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
Who is the best right now?
No idea bro long time no go liao
Old 11-06-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
UnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
Cr***** is back
Saw that she was back this morning and texted to book an appointment in the mid afternoon and immediately got a slot.

Like what every bro has mention previously, if you need a pretty lady that have the strength, she is the one. Able to hold a conversation and talk about a lot of stuff over the 90mins. I quite big size so I am amazed that her strength is really something else. Def not your piano kind of nonsense.
Ending was explosive as well. One thing I really like about her is that she smell very very good.
Didn’t know why I didn’t frequent her much before ( I think this is my third time with her upon many visits).

Guess I have a new favourite now.
Old 12-06-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
notanexpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
Best playability I think is YY and M, but is pay more to play more. I used to come here at least twice a week but after finding out where Sora is now I’ve been spending more time at her new place. 89+80 for a hj and quick top roam is not as shiok as 89+50 to get my prostrate drained as I bottom roam her
Prostate drained = prostate massage?
Old 12-06-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by notanexpert View Post
Prostate drained = prostate massage?
I guessed so...
But bottom roam her, i not sure which her he referring to.

Usually for some ml, i guess some bro here as well, will hold back on some details when sharing FR. I think i will. Just do not want to burn some playgrounds..

But if it is those wl from gl or some website, i think is ok since openly everyone knows what these ladies offering...
Old 13-06-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Today off work early, pop by J* to give it a try, wanted to try B**y, but was told full till 8pm.. wow.
End up try C*****l, massage was ok not light not hard. Others also ok. Did not request tip amount, so i tip std amount.
Only thing is, real person looks far off from FB pic. Other thsn this, no -ve pointers.

Hope next chance i had to try B**y wont failme..
Old 14-06-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 13
Enron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEnron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Today off work early, pop by J* to give it a try, wanted to try B**y, but was told full till 8pm.. wow.
End up try C*****l, massage was ok not light not hard. Others also ok. Did not request tip amount, so i tip std amount.
Only thing is, real person looks far off from FB pic. Other thsn this, no -ve pointers.

Hope next chance i had to try B**y wont failme..

What time you called in to arrange appt? Nowadays if you try to book on the spot very hard to get available slot one
Old 14-06-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

tried recently a ml whom I did not visit for a long time...saw me and she was very happy and ask me how come never visit her for so long...long story short, ask to massage my thighs instead of the body, she did some sensual and immediately little bro became rock hard...seeing this, she proceed to remove her bra and showcase her D cup neh neh...wasting no time, straight away suck the nips like a baby...she became aroused and turn horny and wants me to finger her...I did some fingering until her underwear also wet already...without warning I exploded and some cum landed on the upper hand...she cleaned me up and herself then I proceed to bathe...when I came out, she was standing outside the room, so I asked her to come in...and made her hj me one more round which she obliged...but sadly no bullet came out...paid her a small tip and left the place
..by the way she is not a looker, around 5.5 to 6/10....
Old 14-06-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
mic88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro can share or pm other playground other than J*?
Old 14-06-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
tried recently a ml whom I did not visit for a long time...saw me and she was very happy and ask me how come never visit her for so long...long story short, ask to massage my thighs instead of the body, she did some sensual and immediately little bro became rock hard...seeing this, she proceed to remove her bra and showcase her D cup neh neh...wasting no time, straight away suck the nips like a baby...she became aroused and turn horny and wants me to finger her...I did some fingering until her underwear also wet already...without warning I exploded and some cum landed on the upper hand...she cleaned me up and herself then I proceed to bathe...when I came out, she was standing outside the room, so I asked her to come in...and made her hj me one more round which she obliged...but sadly no bullet came out...paid her a small tip and left the place
Hi. Is it in yishun? Can pm contact please ?
Old 15-06-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enron View Post
What time you called in to arrange appt? Nowadays if you try to book on the spot very hard to get available slot one
I usually will call like half or 1 hr before i leave work. Cos not fix timing and long travel time to yishun. It is ok, have then go, no have is find.
Come here usually when want massage as well.

If really want other stuff, i prefer go to dedicated ones as can enjoy the full hr...
Old 18-06-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle22 View Post
hi, been a while since ive been to j*.

stopped aft twinkle left, noticed a lot of new ml and miss the sensual twinkle provided.

anyone can recc a pretty ml with good teasing? been a while and have only tried yy. reccs appreciated
Any FR for twinkle at other place? More playable ?
Old 18-06-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 2
Pieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First time trying C******

She’s the first ML that massage front body and nipples damn..
Took the 88 package, same as usual one blue for HJ
Overall: 9/10
Can roam under and butt was quit lit
Old 18-06-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
orhkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyorhkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
Bro mind share ctc?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1