The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
chonghm is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Penang Gurney Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM008 View Post
Thanks bro .
I compared Klang parade , 3 Damansara and Sg Wang condom shop , Sg Wang condom shop selling a bit cheaper .
The vibrator u recommended is from Japan . I saw the packing , all japanese font . Direct translate Called 潮吹 (Squirting) .
According to sales guy , it is Japan prohibition of export (only for local and tourist) . It is awarded best selling squirting vibrator at Japan . Japan goverment want to push tourism , they only sell to tourist .
I checked google , japan selling price is 10000Yen .
I tested already . Above my expectation . Once insert into her pussy , within 1 min , she start struggle , her hand holding my hand so tight and strong . Her leg shart cramp ........begging me to move faster and deeper .......
Finally , she cannot stand anymore and begging me to fuck her . Her pussy so much water , just like waterfall
I can feel her excitement because her pussy muscle like cramp , so tight and i can feel the action tight and release . Feel great .
I bonk her almost 15 mins , her moans so loud , guarantee next door can listen clearly (We are vocation at Penang and booked hotel room) .
Thank bro for recommended such great killing weapon

Just asking , Gurney plaza condom shop got ?
I stay around there until next Wednesday . Mind share price ?
I heard about this Squirting vibrator many year ago but cannot get it locally.

Just sharing FR about VigRED . After tried VigRED (my first sex supplement). Totally changed my mindset . Never imagine a girl can be so wild and crazy when reach orgasm. Totally out of my imagination . From a lady become a horny bitch . haha.....
She begging me to bonk her hard hard, Happened when she reach multiple orgasm, i asked her since you are a hunger bitch, can i invite more guy to bonk you? You know what is her answer? Ok , i want more , i am very itched, anyone any fuck me ........ This is something never happen before

Since she so crazy now , want to let her try something new thing . Let her feel the power of vibrator. Let her forever a my sex bitch
Old 14-07-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 9
shoelace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshoelace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charballking View Post
Last time when visited condom shop at Gurney plaza , i asked the sales guy to recommend FL near by , He recommended Viet and Indon . I tried Viet , above expectation .
She is around 22 . smalll size and Q
Do you mind to share the contact?
Old 14-07-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 9
Billgates1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBillgates1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any FL around Gurney area?
Old 24-07-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bensonbeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now only i know can ask contact from the sales guy. Bought few things there before but didn't really have a chat. Will try it next week. Thanks for the information bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1