The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of
Re: All you need to know about STD

Quote:
Originally Posted by kookoo88 View Post
Tot I read somewhere that STI like syphilis is reportable even by those anonymous clinic. Correct me if I am wrong.
But not sure if they will start informing your wife and family members lol 😂
Beside DSC any other option to take STD treatment. DSC appointment take 2 months Private clinic charges quite high.
Old 17-03-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 2
Ahfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have to thank this thread and dr tan, went for a session with a dome 1 FL, i took it for granted that i have been safe from all the bbbj that i received over the years and assumed it will be the same, idk why i painted her also when i never did before, to make matter worse, i did raw with her on the third round, just days later, when i pee it burns & my throat is getting worse each day, a itch that i cant describe, much more worse than a strep throat. Was actually scheduled for dsc next week wednesday but i cant tahan the pain anymore, so went to meet dr tan for treatment, i probably will still go dsc after a month or two to test for others as i cant afford his clinic testing but my throat and burning sensation when urinating is gone now after 2 days getting those antibiotics in. Will never again go for bbbj and do only cbj + no painting or raw.

Edit - I was just lost on what to do after i got those symptoms, had to browse so many sites and didnt have the courage to face any normal gp and talk about this, thankfully dr tan was amazing about this.

Last edited by Ahfai; 17-03-2023 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Added extra info.
Old 18-03-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahfai View Post
I have to thank this thread and dr tan, went for a session with a dome 1 FL, i took it for granted that i have been safe from all the bbbj that i received over the years and assumed it will be the same, idk why i painted her also when i never did before, to make matter worse, i did raw with her on the third round, just days later, when i pee it burns & my throat is getting worse each day, a itch that i cant describe, much more worse than a strep throat. Was actually scheduled for dsc next week wednesday but i cant tahan the pain anymore, so went to meet dr tan for treatment, i probably will still go dsc after a month or two to test for others as i cant afford his clinic testing but my throat and burning sensation when urinating is gone now after 2 days getting those antibiotics in. Will never again go for bbbj and do only cbj + no painting or raw.

Edit - I was just lost on what to do after i got those symptoms, had to browse so many sites and didnt have the courage to face any normal gp and talk about this, thankfully dr tan was amazing about this.
Hi bro, sometimes is better not to scare urself over the worst case scenerio, the anxiety is worse than the illness (if have any), been in ur situation before, aft doing, regret like fk, went to clinic took PEP, cost me 2k+, take it for 1mth everyday and was so scared of the test result and picturing diff outcome if i touchwood really tio something that cannot be cured, dk how to tell my family and face myself, but aft everything all negative and have a sigh of relief, just be careful in the future and practice safer sex and do test regularly if very active, i wish u all the best bro n take care.
Old 29-03-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Suntoryno02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing!
Old 09-04-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
HunterSignal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
Beside DSC any other option to take STD treatment. DSC appointment take 2 months Private clinic charges quite high.

Anyone know to go to DSC clinic, its purely by appointment only or do they have walk-in ?

Appreciate any infor
Old 10-04-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 21
luvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud of

Quit 10 yrs ago and then come back last 2 years n only look for ML… went for a few massage with HJ only… teated hiv negative last oct and then sort of quit liao… then itchy backside… recently late march went back look for my regular ML and she give me a bbbj…
Last few days have like 8-10 sores break out on my inner thigh and buttock. Worse, got 3 white bumps appear on my shaft… now i very scared and feel anxiety… cause i have sex with my wife few days ago before the outbreak.
Any advices? Did i tio liao?
Thanks in advance
Old 14-04-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 21
luvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud of

Update:
My test results came out.
All negative for HiV, HepB, syphilis, HSV1/2, chlamydia, gnorhorea.
But then, the 3 bumps on my penis now become bigger and like joint together become 1 big lump… its like my foreskin get very swollen.. not painful but sometimes just itchy..
My side chest got swollen lymph node now. Painful when i touch it…some of my sores subside, but a few become bigger like 20c coin and very inflame around the area.. my swollen lymph node is very near to very inflammated sore.

Had 4/7 days antibiotics but doesnt seems any improvement.

Has anyone ever been or heard such situation before?

Thanks in advance
Old 24-04-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

https://khealth.com/learn/std/can-yo...-from-kissing/
Old 04-05-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
HunterSignal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmakersg View Post
Update:
My test results came out.
All negative for HiV, HepB, syphilis, HSV1/2, chlamydia, gnorhorea.
But then, the 3 bumps on my penis now become bigger and like joint together become 1 big lump… its like my foreskin get very swollen.. not painful but sometimes just itchy..
My side chest got swollen lymph node now. Painful when i touch it…some of my sores subside, but a few become bigger like 20c coin and very inflame around the area.. my swollen lymph node is very near to very inflammated sore.

Had 4/7 days antibiotics but doesnt seems any improvement.

Has anyone ever been or heard such situation before?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I suspect it may be Herpes, it is very difficult to tract Herpes even thru blood test. It is best when you have a outbreak and go see doctor as they can from symptom diagnose it. Good luck
Old 26-06-2023, 10:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
evilphone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Doctor Tan,

Took Bioline syphilis rapid test on 6 weeks and syphilis TP-AB lab test on 8 weeks.
Maybe I know is the result conclusive?
Old 06-07-2023, 01:42 AM
Samster

lionkin9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got prelim diagnose with NGU at DSC after one week of itch in the urethra. Suspect caught it from a fl a mth ago, bbbj with protected sex. DSC suggest i bring my wife to check up as well. Are there alternatives anyone? Shld i wait for 2 weeks for the confirmed urine test?
Old 10-07-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure if this is the right place.

Seeing how i've started cheonging, i felt its best to get tested once in a while but went to google and there's so many tests available.

Would like some advice from senior bros, on what type of test is a priority, for example test asap for Chlamydia or Hep or Gonorrhoea (Currently no symptoms at all, last encounter 2 weeks ago)
Any direction is greatly appreciated !
Old 10-07-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jufd407 View Post
Not sure if this is the right place.

Seeing how i've started cheonging, i felt its best to get tested once in a while but went to google and there's so many tests available.

Would like some advice from senior bros, on what type of test is a priority, for example test asap for Chlamydia or Hep or Gonorrhoea (Currently no symptoms at all, last encounter 2 weeks ago)
Any direction is greatly appreciated !
Get tested once in a while is correct, but don't just get advice from senior bros. The most valuable advice a bro can give is to seek professional help, especially if you are starting to worry/stress out.

Just go to dsc/dtap/wherever suits you and get advice from doctor. doc will ask the questions, u just provide whatever answers and info you think the doc needs to know to the best of ur abilities. let doc assess what tests are recommended, then you decide what test you wanna do. some test maybe doc deem super low chance and no need to do, but if you want to do for the peace of mind, they won't stop you also. The tests at dsc are relatively cheaper than private.
Old 10-07-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambutarn View Post
Get tested once in a while is correct, but don't just get advice from senior bros. The most valuable advice a bro can give is to seek professional help, especially if you are starting to worry/stress out.

Just go to dsc/dtap/wherever suits you and get advice from doctor. doc will ask the questions, u just provide whatever answers and info you think the doc needs to know to the best of ur abilities. let doc assess what tests are recommended, then you decide what test you wanna do. some test maybe doc deem super low chance and no need to do, but if you want to do for the peace of mind, they won't stop you also. The tests at dsc are relatively cheaper than private.
Thank you for your advice !
Old 11-07-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

lionkin9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Dr Tan,

After being diagnosed with NGU at DSC, they say that they need 2 weeks for the urine test to see if chlamydia or gonorrhea is positive. Is there chance that the NGU is not sexually transmitted? thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1