The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 31-01-2023, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
doraemonblackie is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Hello!!!! here is my humble fr on Sweet from Seduction!
OKT was friendly and fast response. Location is clean and easy to find. The girl was really the real definition of syt and her cute laughter and cheerful attitude just makes it so much better.

Face:100% same as photo
Body: She's slim and has an hourglass figure with a meaty enough ass to grab
BBBJ: The most mind blowing experience you will receive and surely wont disappoint. Almost CIM if she didnt stop to cap me on.
FJ : She's very willing and still tight. Get wet VERY easily.
Catbath: Holy shit this is a freaking major turn on. Licks every part of your body. Picture a cute innocent looking girl going all horny moaning and licks your inner thighs, nipples, ball sacks, and little bro.
GFE: UP UP UP! Really cute and gives off the gfe.
Overall, i would say that it is a very good sexperience and would definitely RTF!
Old 31-01-2023, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light

Tried once almost 5 years ago had a good experience here. Recently tempted to try dome1 again. Is it normal to get 1 shot BJ(cim/cof), or 2 shot (bj/hj). Just read above a bro unpleasant experience. As sometimes I might not want sex but other fun.

Tried my first AJ back then, which wasnt as good as entering the pussy as fking tight, but look dam kinky from the back view.
Old 31-01-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
MongerLH is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR FOR Kelly from A1

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=916993

OKT : quick to respond, good instruction to reach location
Face : 7.5/10, discount 15% from the photographs (she had hair extensions, which was a turn off for me)
Body : 9.5/10, great body
BJ : 9/10, good technique .. mostly use suction
FJ : 10/10, can take it hard and for long.. no complaints.. tried missionary and spooning..
GFE: 8/10, has a friendly laugh
RTF : Maybe
Overall : a good experience if you're looking to release steam in the middle of the day
Old 31-01-2023, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
simpforyou is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...ghlight=cherry

Name: Cherry
Stable: Lust
Height: 158/159
Weight: 42KG
Looks: 9/10 Usually the photos need to discount a bit, but she's really as pretty, if not prettier than photo and definitely a SYT
Body: 8/10: slim body. Boobs not big but its a handful which is enough for me, might not be for boobs lover
Service: 9/10: Very very service-oriented girl. Initiates french. Accommodating and hardworking lady.
GFE: 10/10 no commercial feeling at all and paid full attention to me throughout the whole session. Cant forget the feeling when she look straight into my eyes
Old 31-01-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Tried once almost 5 years ago had a good experience here. Recently tempted to try dome1 again. Is it normal to get 1 shot BJ(cim/cof), or 2 shot (bj/hj). Just read above a bro unpleasant experience. As sometimes I might not want sex but other fun.

Tried my first AJ back then, which wasnt as good as entering the pussy as fking tight, but look dam kinky from the back view.
Depends on how many shots you can let loose, what package you signed up with the OKT, and what does the girl offer.

Remember to understand your kinks and try to look for those that are able to provide it.

For me, it's all about the live photos.

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Bessie (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 31-01-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
elliotvirgo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Jijee from OneSiam

This stable is trustworthy, been patronising a few times already (and missed out on Peach's FR)

I got an early morning slot

Location: One of the best hotels for this kind of activity, the place is discreet (as from the exterior you won't know it's a hotel) and beautiful. The car park is near the hotel, but better to bring an umbrella due to the weather these days, as the car park is not from the hotel (this hotel does not have a car park).

Lady's look: 85% from advertisement
Body: Thai tan, slim and firm not much fat at all.
Boobs: Enhanced small C, and its "firm", not soft
Kissing: NA
BBBJ: Good, hardworking
FJ: NA, cos I cannot up, lol ��, finished off with a mix of BBBJ and HJ
GFE: Low
RTF: Nope, gonna try Notti next

Notes: She tries to make conversation.

Last edited by elliotvirgo; 31-01-2023 at 08:41 PM.
Old 31-01-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
teletubbie288 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...highlight=tina

FR for Tina - Seduction

Looks : 80-90% like pictures, sexy Thai tan lady.

Body : Nice and slim body, very good figure - nice to hug/hold

Boobs : big enough for me, nice to teh and grab.

French : Yes, DFK, almost the whole time for me.

BBBJ : Nice with ball sucking, willing go deep and fast also. Good suction and long duration.

Paint : No smell and juicy.

FJ : Started with cowgirl where she rode me furiously and then we frenched intensely before we changed to missionary. Fast game one, very fast cum and then cuddle tgt resting.

GFE : felt like fuck buddies where can chat and fuck.

RTF : Yes
Old 31-01-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
freezybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...ighlight=fendi

Fendi - Lust365

Looks: 8.5/10 90% same as photo, seductive cfm face.

Body: 9/10 short and slender figure.

Boobs: 8.5/10 natural B, nipples light coloured likes gentle licking and sucking.

Pussy: 9/10 trimmed, tight, super wet and juicy.

BBBJ: 9/10 very gentle at first, slowly got more intense and goes deep with a little gagging and she loves it.

FJ: 9/10 very accommodating, maybe too accommodating. Got good stamina, coordination, and knowledge of different patterns. Solid session with her.

GFE: Our chemistry was good and felt very natural with her.
Old 31-01-2023, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by is5ac View Post
Haha sadly I can’t stay hard looking at her.. she really just not a looker and figure not superb also.. unlike Charlene, not a looker but SYT nubile body.. you can give it a try and update here your more than usual 😁
happens to the best of us. but wah she daring ah do this kind of thing
Old 31-01-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
becks23 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Mina (FlirtyGirls)
OKT : Fast and responsive. Wanted to book Pim but she have left our shore. So okt recommended Mina and I agreed. Man it was a great session!

Looks : 8/10 like the photos shown. She have a slutty looks.
Body : 8.5/10 slim and firm.
Boob: 8/10 C enhanced cups.
BBBJ : 9/10 she is where she shines best. Sucks and control slowly, feeling all wet on my didi.
Frenching: 8.5/10 lots of tongue fights
Painting: No smell at all, she was fast wet in just couple of minutes.
FJ : 8.5/10 she can accommodate whatever position you wish to try, we tried many position and to me cow girl is the best.
GFE : 8.5/10 she can communicate well in English and simple Chinese. She used to own a pet shop during pre covid.
RTF : Definitely a yes, as she is very hardworking and a service oriented person.
Old 31-01-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 2
karmasutraa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Club Friday
Zara

Okt : Hassle Free Booking. Responsive.

Looks: Beautiful twenties look. Can fulfill those OL fantasy.
Boobs: Nice natural soft boobs.
Body: Best body to bonk. No unwanted fats and perfect size not too skinny.
Frenching : Light frenching.
Bbbj: Nice sensual started slow then pace increased.
Painting: I did not try.
Fj: Wet and tight pussy. Accommodating to different positions without complains.

She is polite and service oriented. Communication no problem.

Really very pretty and good body! If she my girlfriend / wife I stop chionging liao. Hahahaha
Old 31-01-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Leoncoeur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR For Nabi from RP

https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...4#post21983054

OKT : 10/10
First time with RP. Very good, very fast, very bro.

Usual Gotel that don't need to register.

Looks : 7/10
The usual thai-tan discount and some filter. But what comes next makes up for it. Body is voluptuous and nice to grab. Boobs is spilling out of your hands with real nice eraser nips.

Shower : N.A. /10
Showered alone

Frenching : 8/10
Aggresive and liked to playbite/suck your lower lip

BBBJ : 10/10
Pattern like badminton. All while looking at you with that cfm face.

AR : 9/10
Not to be missed. Whirlpool and kissing

Painting/Fingering : N.A/10
Wanted to but she didn't seem too keen so didn't push further

FJ : N.A/10
Did not get that far, was busy enjoying the other things

Overall/Service/GFE : 9/10
What a service monster. Her foreplay/sensual is really quite something else. Started off facing downwards while she gave a short massage, and when she starts revving up and you start feeling those boobs on your back and nips gliding across your back and into your crack, while she licks your ears and breathes heavily on you... whew.

To be honest I was very off my own game tonight and didn't even last till FJ. Her slow teasing + BBBJ + AR + Intercrucal rubbing alrdy made me release unexpectedly. I blame my own tiredness and long work week. Was also so drained from this one shot that couldn't manage a 2nd. But this is where the service monster tag came in again: her massage is actual damn on point. She knows her massage-fu well and she works as ML in Pattaya. Cracked my bones and massaged me well for the rest of the session. The price was almost worth it just for the massage.

RTF : Yes if I can muster up more Vit M and be less tired. I have a feeling she wanted to devour me more but wasn't able to due to my body condition, and part of me wants to tame the beast and be more aggressive next time like some of the other reviewers did. However she's only here till about 4th Feb so not sure if my body can recover in time :P
Old 31-01-2023, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 2
eyesofmedusa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Club Friday, Palmy.

Wonderful session with Palmy.

Her natural boobs!! Her highlight! Big Natural Rare Treasure! Pretty like her photos with slight discount. A little more tanned in person.

BBBJ and FJ fantastic. She puts in a lot of effort to pleasure me and I felt really good. Responsive with nice little moans when I thrust into her nice tight and wet pussy.

Service attitude was very positive! Friendly and cheerful throughout the session.
Old 31-01-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
dongsmasher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...highlight=diva

Looks: 9/10 she look exactly like the photo

Skin: 9/10 smooth and light shades than norm thai

GFE: 9/10 Chatty. Speaks good enough English for conversation.

BJ: 9/10 very sexy way of bbbj. Treat my cock like a lollipop, sucking non stop.

Boobs: 9/10 C cup and suits her, love her nipple getting licked.

Shower: 8/10 good and wash you clean clean

FJ: 9/10 she wet easily and more like bonking your mistress, she is very active and also
horny. Keeps on want me to continue and not stop. When she ride me also can feel she love it.
Old 31-01-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hairlessspider is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bee - Seduction

Looks if u are looking for syt she is the one. Pretty and cute lady as attach photo, no difference.

Body is slim and slender, consider a petite lady. Skin is fair. Boobs is Bs with pointy nipples, very inviting.

BBBJ she did it in the showers and also on the bed. Suction not bad and can semi DT... not full. Try pushing her head down she gagged. Licking and sucking super fast momentum.

She allow painting she was very wet down there. Was fingering her while she blow me and wow the juice leaking out.

FJ did missionary and she suddenly become like a sex depraved animal and insist she want to be on top. So I just lay there and let her rape while she pumps hard and grind on me till she came and ask to switch. Ask for doggy style and she auto go down on all fours. As I start penetrate she turn her head back and body turn, she reached out her hands to grab mine. With that leverage I was pumping her like a savage. Solid session with her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1