The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-04-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
dexter11 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Some folks did pay extra to FLs here to fake orgasms. Take it as you are buying her time for your pleasure.
Old 24-04-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Which fl are you talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bropls View Post
is it weird to wanna book a FL just for the GFE, BBBJ and other stuff rather than just FJ?
Good bonks: Mexi, Jane, Cherry, Dinky, Nina
Old 24-04-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
fake555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Benz
Shave : Yes, but not too recent.
French: Yes
English: A little. Cute.
Looks: 8/10
Body : 9/10
Boobs: Enchanced
CIM: Yes
DT: Yes
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 10/10
Overall : 10/10

OKT great job, very responsive, precise instructions.
Area G, Condo. Small room, spacious bathroom. The second room is also occupied by another FL.
CIM is included, and she will do it great. Very good BJ, deep, tongue usage... A lot of energy and very high quality.
About FJ, will do all positions without complains, even if it's long.
Look: put the usual discount filter on the face, the rest is accurate. Very nice overall.
GFE: English is average, but she is very cute trying. She smiles and laugh.
No phone usage.
RTM: I would certainly. She leaves in 10 days.
Old 24-04-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bropls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Which fl are you talking about?
no one in general, but I'm a sucker for GFE and have been scarred by some FLs who are very commercial and rush into things and made it hard for my little bro to stand. So I'm actually just looking for FLs who can be sensual from showering together to just lying down and chilling... don't even need a FJ to get me off. But wonder if I will be judged if I go to a FL and just ask for BBBJ or HJ or painting haha

Last edited by bropls; 24-04-2023 at 05:36 PM. Reason: add more context
Old 24-04-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Sye001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review of Lust(name of the girl) from KinkAngel69

Face: 9/10 quite a bit of make-up but 90% accurate to photos with those large pretty eyes.

Body: 10/10 very nice body with excellent proportions and curves. Soft enhanced C cups, great ass with very soft cheeks that jiggle right during sex.

BBBJ: 7/10 nice mouth action, she knows her way around a cock. A bit short though.

FJ: 8/10 she knows how to ride and you can tell she enjoys the sex. Doggy and missionary while holding her ass were great experiences.

GFE: 6/10 Much more PSE pro than GFE - she isn't the most compliant girl you will find here, liking to take charge of the proceedings instead. Strong-willed. Some guys like that, but not everyone's cup of tea. At one point when riding me she started to go full femdom (not my thing).

Venue: 20mins by car, bring your own towel.

RTF: I rarely do, but she is a pretty girl with a hot petite body that can take a real pounding and knows her way around a guy's heart(/cock)
Old 24-04-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 12
meatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to behold

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Nina
Date: 24 April
Shave : no
French: no(depending on chemistry)
English: little
Looks: 8/10(Good girl types)
Body : 8/10
Boobs: B (Natural)
CIM: NA
BJ: 8/10
AR: NA
AJ: NA
Service: 8/10
Overall :8 /10

Again I visited Gentlemenclub24. Initially I wanted to try Ginny, but the queue was too long.
I decided to try Nina which suits my timing . She was very quiet due to the language barrier but don't be a fool, She can ride she is hardworking. That's all I want to say.
Old 24-04-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no one in general, but I'm a sucker for GFE and have been scarred by some FLs who are very commercial and rush into things and made it hard for my little bro to stand. So I'm actually just looking for FLs who can be sensual from showering together to just lying down and chilling... don't even need a FJ to get me off. But wonder if I will be judged if I go to a FL and just ask for BBBJ or HJ or painting haha
No need to be scared la lol..

Just tell the FL what u want..

Why bother about this kind of trivial stuff..

People book girls to do the craziest of stuff u can't even imagine lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 24-04-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2488 / Power: 16
sg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Purple from GMC24

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.ph...989&highlight=

OKT: 9.5/10
Very Responsive OKT. Had to change my booking twice and he was very accomodative and never kp. Thumbs up

Location & Room: 8/10
East side apt. Shared bathroom with mid sized towels. Tbh much better than the wet ones. Much more absorbent. Discreet place.

Looks: 8.5/10
Ah lianish looking thai chick with hair extensions. Slight blemishes but still pretty imo. Relatively fair, no thai tan.

Body: 9/10
Really slim lady with a tight body. Her man made c headlights look great on her. Long legs standing around 164/5cm. Nice body combination

BBBJ: 7.5/10
SOP on the shaft with decent suction

FJ: 8.5/10
Unloaded twice. Accomodative to all positions. This is her first time as a WL so seemed abit shy and never let go 100%. Nontheless she was hardworking esp in my 2nd shot whilst riding.

GFE: 8.5/10
Speaks good English with a nice smile. Puts in effort to maintain a convo. Massage available as well.

Frenching: No, doesn't seem like she allow. Tried but her face was turned sideways

Fingering: Not allowed. So just fondle the lips.
Please PM me after you have upped my points, so that I am able to track parties. Apologies to those who do not pm me, as I might miss out returning. Will gladly return the favor asap when possible. (6 points and above only. Thanks bros).
Old 24-04-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 2
Karaja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
is it weird to wanna book a FL just for the GFE, BBBJ and other stuff rather than just FJ?
Your request is considered normal.

I have came across some do book the FL for 3-4 hours just to do heart to heart talks provided she has fluent communication skills, play board/card games and watch movies etc etc....

Every person's kind of intimacy is different.
Old 24-04-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

You will meet one such gem soon, assure you max gfe experience you are looking for. Hint is in my signature

Quote:
Old 24-04-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Most crazy thing like what? Enlighten me, haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
No need to be scared la lol..

Just tell the FL what u want..

Why bother about this kind of trivial stuff..

People book girls to do the craziest of stuff u can't even imagine lol..
Old 24-04-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Most crazy thing like what? Enlighten me, haha
Drink pee, eat poop, BDSM, etc..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 24-04-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 6
AsokIsDead is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsokIsDead is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsokIsDead is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsokIsDead is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsokIsDead is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Cool Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Tiara from TeerukLover

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=932764

This year, I've had about 3 honest but bad reviews that got mysteriously removed (censored) from here so at this point, I'm not expecting much from FL Dome 1.

BUT THEN, Bro SK strikes again! Since TRL days where he delivered gems like Tika, Tiara here is one of those I'm not sure I wanna advertise but Tia and Bro SK deserves the good publicity.

Location is not Central but in exchange, you get quite a decent hotel (really cannot complain), but small ass towels. Bro SK is responsive and direct as usual, and he's one of the cool cats that'll say "no good, my name not Bro SK".

Okay first up, the real person to photos is maybe a 7/10? She's curvier for sure but after awhile, she looks a lot like the fair skinned Indonesian actresses. Good looking in her own way.

Boobs are good sized and all natural too! She giggles a bit and gave a proper shower scrub down! Not SOP at all.

The BJ was really something... She does this thing with your lil bro's head holy wow. Only at the end did I notice her braces which shows supreme skill that your Wang didn't end up like grated cheese. 9/10!

The FJ and AJ I'll give a 9 or almost 10/10 to be honest (and you can check my past reviews, I've almost never given 10 - hate it when every review you read is 10/10 hello guys what's the point of a scale if everything is 10). Tia works HARD and accommodates everything you throw at her.

In all seriousness this is probably my top 1 or 2 shag this year (and that includes some gems from Dome 3).

10/10 for sure I'll RTF and support Bro SK for many more years to come. Highly recommended, gents!
Old 24-04-2023, 06:14 PM
Samster

They are indeed crazy, you sure dome1 got these, no wonder some fl just disappeared without reasoning

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Drink pee, eat poop, BDSM, etc..
Old 24-04-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=933684
Bella is back! Last time only got her last blood regretted no rtf and now can taste her again

Quote:
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=915215
Already many FR from her link so no need to score anymore, just bit pity only got time to try this legendary gal on her last day. Thought so many good reviews she must be fully booked but when I asked OKT he gave me the instant slot I was asking, thumb up.
Bella is so petite and good proportional with a pair of soft natural boob, one of the lightest fl I have bonked. She is also very service oriented, normally last day is not the good option but she didn't have her service standard dropped, still passionate and able to squeeze my shot out. Sadly she is returning tomorrow and no more RTF for this round.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1