The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-04-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
Xin xin looks like linglong aka Sugar,
Cannot be 22 lah she come sinkie so many times liao still forever 22
Wise Words there my fellow MilkTea

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 23-04-2023, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
抢我的台词!

Must see quality of the water serve. Whether it’s just tap water directly or got boiled beforehand or from bottled mineral water.
Lol, pay you royalty fee for each usage lol.

Likely is gong tao water bro, lim oredi will write solid FR here
Old 23-04-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Unfortunately, she was poisoned by the words of her jealous protectors and benefactors, and she changed. So did I, to other MLs, hahahaha.
Sad but I've already had my fill with her so it was easy to move on to others lol..

Another situation but a bit different was Lulu.. That particular and prolonged incident affected her quite a lot and she wasn't the same after her first few months..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 23-04-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes they sagged, but with such generous amounts of overwhelming breast mass, it can't help but sag that way. And I didn't find them too saggy and actually love the way they hanged so naturally and swung about on her tall, slender, creamy fair skinned body and mile long legs! She has the very rare combination of massive E/F cups on a slim tall body. Most big boobs girls are also big and fat...ewww (thicc is still fat imao, call a spade a spade).

Summer is easily one of the top sexiest heavenly bodies that has ever graced SLG.

However I think when she is older, she would be do better to get them reduced. Lol

Agreed. The first few months of her second stint at RV was the best version of her. She was absolute bliss to be with, no holds barred passion, unbridled desires and overspilling with gfe before, during and even after our sessions. Ever so eager to give pleasure, as well as to receive it. Hot, hot, hot, hot delicious Summer. Unfortunately, she was poisoned by the words of her jealous protectors and benefactors, and she changed. So did I, to other MLs, hahahaha.
Don't think we will get anyone remotely similar to her stature
Old 23-04-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2069 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Yo bro I did. Much has been written last stint about her "weight gain" lol, I didn't visit her during her weight peak but based on current state, she's still not back to when she first hit our shores but can tell she has worked hard to slim back la. Also cut her hair short so it's a new look, unless short hair is not your thing. Overall, still a very reliable option imo. Her service standard is always there and she has one hell of a moan as always, very turn on. For people whom like their ML a bit more matured flavour la. But no, she didn't serve me water, so GFE is not good I suppose (pun intended)
Hahah!! Yeah.. saw about her weight gain.. but her service is kinda great too.. haha… anyway thanks for the information man… cheers
Old 23-04-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by yao2347 View Post
fake photo, all can found by google
Visited her today, confirm SYT..looks like her photos and can speak cantonese too.
Old 23-04-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Don't know yesterday is it peak period for bookings but I tried texting Lin Lin and KK, only got reply from KK, then suddenly she tell me she damn busy the whole day already lol. Lin Lin completely ghost, fellow bros also hard to get reply from her, truly an ang pai
Old 23-04-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 18
roysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Is she really bear like as some has described her to be? She does pique my interests quite a bit.
Not really, for sure her service is top notch
Old 23-04-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jabokabo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi brothers anyone have a review for Nini https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-ni-ni/ she looks so delicious 😍
Old 23-04-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Just tried. Over-hyped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
Looks like she got new arm tattoo.

No never tried but I remember she was quite popular in her previous stint
Old 23-04-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
No reply means ang pai?

Lol. You need to cheong more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Don't know yesterday is it peak period for bookings but I tried texting Lin Lin and KK, only got reply from KK, then suddenly she tell me she damn busy the whole day already lol. Lin Lin completely ghost, fellow bros also hard to get reply from her, truly an ang pai
Old 23-04-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
She just came back, confirm just need to prioritize on her regular customers in WeChat. Just wait a few more days
Old 23-04-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

MR for Ting zi
https://sglonelyguy21.com/ting-zi-massage/

Look: close to photo and closer to syt side, really pretty and my cup of tea
Location: temp location, got parking just beside the building, she will be moving to a more central location soon
Boob: as stated A, not for boob lover
Massage&sensual: massage just soso, sensual is great but could be better, give her sometime since she's new. Do teach her more things when visiting her
Gfe: high gfe due to her small build and sweet voice (personal liking)
Playability: YMMV (otherwise just ask before you want to do anything), respect goes both ways~

RTM: 😁 definitely
Old 23-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

More like prioritise those easy to cum first

Fast shooters get priority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
She just came back, confirm just need to prioritize on her regular customers in WeChat. Just wait a few more days
Old 23-04-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Euuxhrjdjs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Link: https://sglonelyguy21.com/ting-zi-massage/

Location: near to MRT and have amble parking slots nearby. Very spacious room but she will be moving

Look: real 24 years old syt, the photos are pretty accurate and I prefer her look irl. Smooth skin, petite size and sweet voice but not for boob lover

Massage: gud enough for me to relax and she will make conversations during the massage, no awkward moments.

Sensual: really like ur gf, her skin super nice to touch. Willing to please and can accommodate ur requests within her limits. Overall a great session and i really enjoy it. (Have served me water)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1