The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-05-2023, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
You mean sharing my honest feedback is "show off"? Funny guy. If every thing should keep to ourselves, what for come here to TKSS?
Honest feedback? This feels more like detailing your entire story/session liao.
There are ways to share things like, “she can be taught”, “she can be responsive if you hit the right notes and not as vanilla as people assumed” etc.
Not the first time already, people write some big story, WK go and tell the ML, or customers start to request for the same and then she turn off the “favor” mode to even regulars.
Just saying, I know you also don’t care and just want to share that you managed to get more from a vanilla ML. But not first day here already, if you still don’t know how to keep this playground more enjoyable for others I also don’t know how. You think you are helping bros letting them know they can get more, but if she want to offer these to everyone she would not have been a vanilla in the first place so I don’t know your intention really.
Old 07-05-2023, 01:04 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Honest feedback? This feels more like detailing your entire story/session liao.
There are ways to share things like, “she can be taught”, “she can be responsive if you hit the right notes and not as vanilla as people assumed” etc.
Not the first time already, people write some big story, WK go and tell the ML, or customers start to request for the same and then she turn off the “favor” mode to even regulars.
Just saying, I know you also don’t care and just want to share that you managed to get more from a vanilla ML. But not first day here already, if you still don’t know how to keep this playground more enjoyable for others I also don’t know how. You think you are helping bros letting them know they can get more, but if she want to offer these to everyone she would not have been a vanilla in the first place so I don’t know your intention really.
Each person has their own style to share mah. You mean all of us have to learn from you meh. You are the Bible, that we need to follow?

We come out to play of course must make ourselves enjoy more mah. Why must take care of others? If I found the right gal to play with, just top up more for better service. And what................? ml offer to customers? Dun be childish, you have to pay for it OK?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-05-2023, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Each person has their own style to share mah. You mean all of us have to learn from you meh. You are the Bible, that we need to follow?

We come out to play of course must make ourselves enjoy more mah. Why must take care of others? If I found the right gal to play with, just top up more for better service. And what................? ml offer to customers? Dun be childish, you have to pay for it OK?
So sweet talk and negotiations meant offering more money ah?
Old 07-05-2023, 02:01 AM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Sweet talk is to say something to makes her happy. Negotiations of course meant topping up to get what I want which is a very common practice. What to talk and how much to top up is an art.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-05-2023, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
you even need to top up to zhut .
Old 07-05-2023, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
Additional zaps with constructive comments, sharing here for everyone's benefit if you are considering composing future MR:

"You should be clear about Xiao Han’s offerings." -> i thought i was, i will re-assess my writing style

"Problem with your MR is you seem to hide XH is not worth the visit" -> she IS worth the visit to ME, i thought that was clear. the intention was to share my thoughts/impressions/experience and it's not meant to be a recommendation for you to visit because everyone has different needs

My last post on this, thanks for the encouragement guys!
Already up you for your honest sharing , my visit to Xiao Han experience similar as yours too.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 07-05-2023, 08:02 AM
Samster

iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
LOL! Good point there….

He *Top-Up Money* to French , Fingering and Zhut Zhut! XD

Last edited by iTea; 07-05-2023 at 08:17 AM.
Old 07-05-2023, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith1124 View Post
Review for Xiao Han

The only redeeming factor for this girl is her face and looks. I find her very pretty and fits my taste but other then that her overall service is sub-par.
She has zero idea on how to massage or tease people. Cat bath + nails massage is just bad.

Hand job is 2/10 and she plays with your dick like first time seeing a penis; maybe you're into that but not me. Worst of all she has zero playability so it's also hard to guide her on how to pleasure people.

Looks: 9/10.
Massage: 3/10 (At least she tried..?)
Handjob/Teasing: 3/10

Save your money and visit some other girls unless you really think looks can get you off.
Up your honest sharing.

Old 07-05-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 13
Syaimaral deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySyaimaral deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Review for Xiao Han

The only redeeming factor for this girl is her face and looks. I find her very pretty and fits my taste but other then that her overall service is sub-par.
She has zero idea on how to massage or tease people. Cat bath + nails massage is just bad.

Hand job is 2/10 and she plays with your dick like first time seeing a penis; maybe you're into that but not me. Worst of all she has zero playability so it's also hard to guide her on how to pleasure people.

Save your money and visit some other girls unless you really think looks can get you off.

She is not pretty to me. Thanks for the sharing. Appreciate it, bro.
Old 07-05-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

For the bros with additional funding, it is HMMV
Her mileage
More mileage is more money.

For bros only wanna pay fixed then it is YMMV perhaps.
Old 07-05-2023, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Lol.... quite de malu case siol...
Old 07-05-2023, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wonder if she offered water at the end, or it had to be "bought" as well. Lol.
Old 07-05-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
LOL! Good point there….

He *Top-Up Money* to French , Fingering and Zhut Zhut! XD
Hmm not sure what’s wrong though.
He paid for choices.
Even having a pretty ML to massage you, is paying her to massage and HJ.
In MP GQ, HJ, BJ and whatever tier also need to pay. Just varying price level. Like eating mixed rice. want 4 dish and rice, then pay the price and enjoy.

Though I would look down on some who would coerce the ML to accept lower payment after deed. Or eat already don’t pay. Heard of such stories.

Pls enlighten
Old 07-05-2023, 09:20 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Review for Xiao Han

She is new in this line. But at least she strip naked and massage you mah. Lie beside you and let you play with her young body, still not good enough meh. Paying 120 is a steal. You will never get this in our lousy spa.

Btw, she and her house mate Xiao Bao got a lot of booking each day.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-05-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 13
Syaimaral deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySyaimaral deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Hmm not sure what’s wrong though.
He paid for choices.
Even having a pretty ML to massage you, is paying her to massage and HJ.
In MP GQ, HJ, BJ and whatever tier also need to pay. Just varying price level. Like eating mixed rice. want 4 dish and rice, then pay the price and enjoy.

Though I would look down on some who would coerce the ML to accept lower payment after deed. Or eat already don’t pay. Heard of such stories.

Pls enlighten
No payment after service. Not sure how people manage to do that... and some steal money after service
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1