The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-05-2023, 05:47 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Up to her to decide. I gave her a good one knowing me although she was very green then
Her loss, not mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
I am indeed surprised at "kenna ML rejected at the door for age reason"....you mean she really said out you are too old for her liking?

I am also lao uncle but so far so good leh.
Nevertheless, I do feel quite uncomfortable with real young ML..late 20s or early 30s are good enough for me...well maintained like Cherie in her 40s still full of fun.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 08-05-2023, 05:50 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

This D or PQ … recently here got lots of gunpowder. I’ll reserve my comments next time.

Thanks for your sharing bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboii80 View Post
Went to look for PQ today.
Did a FR for bros to reference. This FR is in my own opinion and experience with PQ. Different bro may have different experience. She looks prettier since the last round I visit her.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/pei-qi-massage/

Location: central, Good for driver. Ample of parking nearby. For foot solder, 15min from the nearest mrt. Her place is clean and smell nice. Can see she put in effort to maintain the plae.

Looks: 9/10 i rated her higher cause she is my cup of tea. Looks like the picture, estimated mid 20s. Shoulder length hair. Got the typical poly girl looks.

Body: 8.5/10. Petite and small frame. Equipped with a small C and smooth skin, her body is also what I like.

Massage: 6/10, Massage is not those hard type. Soft and sensual. But I am not there for the massage. More for the sensual teasing and her companionship.

Service: 7.5/10, served me drink the moment i entered her apartment; shower alone but will help to wipe down. Engage in small chat during massage. Shower alone at the end. Help you to dress up.

Sensual: 8/0, sensual start with the back with body rubbing. After turn around, more rubbing. Top roaming. Sensual HJ that KO me within minutes. Maybe all stars aligned that why KO fast, quite enjoyable.

RTM: 100%. Already done so.

Overall verdict: not for hard-core massage lover. For bros who like to be massage by pretty, petite gentle lady wth good figure, sexy when sensual should look for her.

easy come, easy go

Old 08-05-2023, 05:56 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

That cb @RV was too much. I gave her a good one as just shared.
I am pretty sure XH and XLNv aren’t like the cb @RV. XLNv for sure not like that cb.
Wait, why did I bring up XLNv out of nowhere. My bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
I not gentlemen lah.
I'm a fucker looking at any good opportunities.
I was lucky w the RV one. Never chiong first.
Like u I always tell ML I'm an uncle as well.
Ya. Hopefully we both don't get rejected w XH.

easy come, easy go

Old 08-05-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboii80 View Post
Went to look for PQ today.
Did a FR for bros to reference. This FR is in my own opinion and experience with PQ. Different bro may have different experience. She looks prettier since the last round I visit her.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/pei-qi-massage/

Location: central, Good for driver. Ample of parking nearby. For foot solder, 15min from the nearest mrt. Her place is clean and smell nice. Can see she put in effort to maintain the plae.

Looks: 9/10 i rated her higher cause she is my cup of tea. Looks like the picture, estimated mid 20s. Shoulder length hair. Got the typical poly girl looks.

Body: 8.5/10. Petite and small frame. Equipped with a small C and smooth skin, her body is also what I like.

Massage: 6/10, Massage is not those hard type. Soft and sensual. But I am not there for the massage. More for the sensual teasing and her companionship.

Service: 7.5/10, served me drink the moment i entered her apartment; shower alone but will help to wipe down. Engage in small chat during massage. Shower alone at the end. Help you to dress up.

Sensual: 8/0, sensual start with the back with body rubbing. After turn around, more rubbing. Top roaming. Sensual HJ that KO me within minutes. Maybe all stars aligned that why KO fast, quite enjoyable.

RTM: 100%. Already done so.

Overall verdict: not for hard-core massage lover. For bros who like to be massage by pretty, petite gentle lady wth good figure, sexy when sensual should look for her.
Her sleeve tattoo looks kinda cool though, not many chinese women would get these kind of tattoos unlike thai girls.
Old 08-05-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Pardon ...who is this ML who reject customers based on age?
F***a..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 08-05-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Surprised she even managed to survive so long, must be a beauty to never get boycott jialat jialat
Like previously mentioned, vanillas will have their market and roberts to take care of them lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 08-05-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 1
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Like previously mentioned, vanillas will have their market and roberts to take care of them lol..
Was this long ago? Never heard this name come up much for a pretty syt. But must be crazy pretty to do business with this requirement and must be pretty young to have this requirement..
Old 08-05-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 2
Dieheart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDieheart is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
F***a..
I did remember such as person. But I have forgotten her name.

I am young and look young. She did not reject me. But I don't remember she was impressive though.
Old 08-05-2023, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
That cb @RV was too much. I gave her a good one as just shared.
I am pretty sure XH and XLNv aren’t like the cb @RV. XLNv for sure not like that cb.
Wait, why did I bring up XLNv out of nowhere. My bad
LOL. She must had given her very deep "impression" to bring out then.
Is ok lah. Some ML actually prefer oldies.
To each his own
Old 08-05-2023, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
if WL can under declare their age, i don't see why we can't do the same.

Chao Lao is not a crime
I always tell MLs I'm double their age, and they will be taken aback. That works well cos I have a baby faced look.
Old 08-05-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

MR for Xiao Qi aka Wen Cun
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-qi-massage/

Looks: 1/10 Look too sexy and foxy, don’t look like my innocent poly gf at all.
Gfe: 1/10 never pour me water! NNB, why nobody pour me water one!
Massage: 10/10 Great! She got put in effort so never mind if it’s lousy.
Sensual: 1/10 too heavy petting and not green in this line. Make myself feel more vanilla than her!
Roaming: 1/10 Done in FN and not in denim shorts. TMD, throw her panty at me, and now I can’t un-see her pussy, will be suay suay for a month cannot buy 4D/Toto liao!
HJ: 1/10 never lay beside me and do the basic lick nip and mechanical up down hj!
Service: 1/10 Nnkc, Make me 出 all my gung-ho, all the licking and 一阳指, sibeh tired! Almost run out of breath from all the painting and sucking and zhuting.
Hygiene: 1/10 make the towels so wet, clean up jin mafan!
Conversationalist: 1/10 knn, no give me chance to say my view on the political situation and climate change. Only reply in ahhh ahhh. See me no up, Sibeh dulan.
Time management: 1/10 poor time management and too action packed. Never allocate 20 min to massage my big head!

Overall: 1/10 Other than her “great” massage, the rest all cannot make it. And the worst is I’m not there for massage.

RTM: YES

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡

Last edited by Ahh_Boi; 08-05-2023 at 09:09 PM.
Old 08-05-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
MR for Xiao Qi aka Wen Cun
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-qi-massage/

Service: 1/10 Nnkc, Make me 出 all my gung-ho, all the licking and 一阳指, sibeh tired!
whahahahaha.... Ahh_Boi again! Another classic review!

sibei zhun your FR! btw what is "Nnkc" ah?

Looks like time for me to RTM her again!
Old 08-05-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
whahahahaha.... Ahh_Boi again! Another classic review!

sibei zhun your FR! btw what is "Nnkc" ah?

Looks like time for me to RTM her again!
It means “Neh Neh Kor Chee”

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 08-05-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

FR for Ping Ping

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/ping-ping-massage/

I usually don’t leave FRs as I don’t frequent this thread, usually in FL1/3. But for PP I need to leave an FR.

She has a super pleasant personality, chit chat like a long lost friend, akin to a f buddy. Not a time watcher at all (I stayed for 1hr+ cause she doesn’t have an appt after me).

Looks wise WYSIWYG on the web, obviously with some filter but to me she looks better in real life. Her boobs are enhanced, for bros who mind, but I love enhanced boobs so it’s a plus for me, and hers are really soft for enhanced. Body wise she is quite petite and very slim to my surprise, usually web pics and real life pics are one heaven one hell but hers are on point.

Massage is normal nothing to shout about, but her service is impeccable. Tell her what you want, fast slow, tornado, vacuum cleaner, she will abide. Her service is 100/10. I dare say better than any ML I’ve had from SLG. Or at least for the last few years.

Surprised she isn’t an Ang Pai but all the more better for bros who are her regulars. Location wise is discreet apartment as well so she ticks all the boxes. Will definitely RTF her when I need to release.

2 thumbs up.
Old 08-05-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Tried her too. She is young, of good physical shape, pleasant to pretty (closer to icy pretty). Boobs are B+ cup the most. Relatively new. Tried to please. Not a good conversationalist. Her hand is quite strong. Can hj for 20 to 25 mins w/o complaint. But plain vanilla. Fondling of pussy from outside panty. But open to kissing of boobs and lips. (No dfk) YMMV.
She got other thing la i opt for it lol quite fun but she kinda of hygienic lor

Her sis cannot touch inside
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1