The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-05-2023, 04:16 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Wah! Even bro @ladyassasinato is interested. Waiting for you to unlock and update intel here like how U succeed with XH
Ha, I am a very frank and straight forward guy. When I see chio bu I never give chance, die die must unlock to the up most I can go. Of course must top up a bit for it lah, what mls want is money mah. Or else travel so far here for what? But if you know how to sweet talk, you can cut cost to the minimum.

But whether to share my fr here or not, must get the approval from the ml this time. XH dun like my fr, die die want me to delect. So lan lan I had to do so. Aiyah, too may bros reported my fr to her and pestered her for better service. She dun like it leh. Told me she just want to earn some decent money.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 09-05-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
She has been here for some time already...just that she changed her set of photos...
Wonder if she is as fit as Zora lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 09-05-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
armyknife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Zora was a good one but sadly she not available anymore🥲
Old 09-05-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ha, I am a very frank and straight forward guy. When I see chio bu I never give chance, die die must unlock to the up most I can go. Of course must top up a bit for it lah, what mls want is money mah. Or else travel so far here for what? But if you know how to sweet talk, you can cut cost to the minimum.

But whether to share my fr here or not, must get the approval from the ml this time. XH dun like my fr, die die want me to delect. So lan lan I had to do so. Aiyah, too may bros reported my fr to her and pestered her for better service. She dun like it leh. Told me she just want to earn some decent money.
TBH i think every single MLs will not allow you to say one leh. Cos if she allow, she might as well list it as offered svc with top up.

You probably kena one time good one frm XH already. I think nxt time u visit, she ask you slp on the floor liao

Last edited by kangkongkeng; 09-05-2023 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Add details
Old 09-05-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Bro @Javabeans U must be joking
Let me know if I can assist to do the linkup
Sharing is caring. Thank U for your help earlier too.
later i see her I spank her butt for U
Same... I checked that I tried to book her late last year on same day as Angelbaby. She didn't reply and Angelbaby replied promptly.

Haiz, the East is drying up so hope that more can come here instead.

C
Old 09-05-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2659 / Power: 13
beargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
She's been around for the longest of time... sometimes I do wonder did she ever leave at all lol.
Well, looks like she's a "survivor"
Care to share.
Old 09-05-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Natalie Nuru worth trying ? Saw some rave reviews.
Old 09-05-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 12
ownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to behold

Any girls on SGL to recommend for bbbj and good back massage? Got switch and bait few times therefore whenever i see reviews on such webpages, abit hard to trust
Old 09-05-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Check out her WC profile picture.
Those gluteus maximus are to die for.
Sexy in her yoga attire.
Old 09-05-2023, 05:03 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
TBH i think every single MLs will not allow you to say one leh. Cos if she allow, she might as well list it as offered svc with top up.

You probably kena one time good one frm XH already. I think nxt time u visit, she ask you slp on the floor liao
Of course not every mls will accept your top up. But if you don't open your mouth and ask, you get nothing. All mls choose customers ok? Just ask for it bro, you wun lose anything by asking.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 09-05-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of course not every mls will accept your top up. But if you don't open your mouth and ask, you get nothing. All mls choose customers ok? Just ask for it bro, you wun lose anything by asking.
Top up not fun one..

The feeling will become commercial and transactional..

More shiok if it happens naturally and spontaneously..

After shiok shiok liao then tip accordingly lor..

Me is prefer this way lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 09-05-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

A lot on XH , we tend forget to there is other SYT to visit .

Don’t need to focus on one and forget there is a forest out there .

Trusted SYT for me which looks true to photo and good attitude would be Ting Zi

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/ting-zi-massage/
Old 09-05-2023, 05:30 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Top up not fun one..

The feeling will become commercial and transactional..

More shiok if it happens naturally and spontaneously..

After shiok shiok liao then tip accordingly lor..

Me is prefer this way lol..
Too many fishes in the pond liao. No time to waste, just grab n eat it first. Then go for better gals.

As for those super chio n good one, just keep them. Even they RTC, they will come back to me once they are here again.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 09-05-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
drangonfable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.impmm40.com/girl.php?id=5801

anyone tried her before and can give fr?
Old 09-05-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Too many fishes in the pond liao. No time to waste, just grab n eat it first. Then go for better gals.

As for those super chio n good one, just keep them. Even they RTC, they will come back to me once they are here again.
Lol no money no honey. Happy for u bro. For me, limited budget , not handsome , only once in a blue moon ml give me free extra desserts. I am still thankful for my luck so far

Last edited by ilovehebe; 09-05-2023 at 06:09 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1