The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-05-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just completed my tour of visiting new wave of chiobus such as XB,XH,AQ,PQ & TZ. Must say this batch really quite impressive siah (in term of looks).

Since there were already so much hoo-ha on XH,AQ,XB & PQ.

Let me try to do a FR for this new girl from the isle of Hainan - https://sglonelyguy-22.com/ting-zi-massage/

Looks : 8.5/10 - Slight resemblance to young Sharon Au. She's probably prettier with distinctive features.

Body : 8/10 - Tight body with no visible baby fat. Good proportion somewhat similar to Love's. Boob size : B+ and doesn't feel plastic.

Massage : 7/10 - Surprisingly her massaging strength was quite good, not piano for sure. Room for improvement though. Will probably level up in this aspect as time goes by.

Sensual : 7.5/10 - Yes, can zhut zhut + 4G roaming. (No BBJ). Her HJ technique was rather skillful, good control & varying the stroking speed that made my steelaeroplane succumbed in lesser than usual timing. Though she's a bit green but given that she is rather more receptive than some mls, she will probably ace this aspect in no time.

GFE : 7/10 - yes she got pour water for me. Maybe she's too new in this trade, can see tad of shyness in her. The chemistry should build up with repeated visit.

RTM : Yes. Can't wait to see what she progresses into.

YMMV, probably some charming senior bros can unlock much more than I do.

Last edited by steelaeroplane; 10-05-2023 at 09:05 PM.
Old 10-05-2023, 07:58 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
Just completed my tour of visiting new wave of chiobus such as XB,XH,AQ,PQ & TZ. Must say this batch really quite impressive siah.

Since there were already so much hoo-ha on XH,AQ,XB & PQ.

Let me try to do a FR for this new girl from the isle of Hainan - https://sglonelyguy-22.com/ting-zi-massage/

Looks : 8.5/10 - Slight resemblance to young Sharon Au. She's probably prettier with distinctive features.

Body : 8/10 - Tight body with no visible baby fat. Good proportion somewhat similar to Love's. Boob size : B+ and doesn't feel plastic.

Massage : 7/10 - Surprisingly her massaging strength was quite good, not piano for sure. Room for improvement though. Will probably level up in this aspect as time goes by.

Sensual : 7.5/10 - Yes, can zhut zhut + 4G roaming. (No BBJ). Her HJ technique was rather skillful, good control & varying the stroking speed that made my steelaeroplane succumbed in lesser than usual timing. Though she's a bit green in this aspect but given that she is rather more receptive than some mls, she will probably ace this aspect in no time.

GFE : 7/10 - yes she got pour water for me. Maybe she's too new in this trade, can see tad of shyness in her. The chemistry should build up with repeated visit.

RTM : Yes. Can't wait to see what she progresses into.

YMMV, probably some charming senior bros can unlock much more than I do.
I thought she look slightly like Jean Danker...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 10-05-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yes bro, her features do look more Eurasian rather than typical mainland chinese look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
I thought she look slightly like Jean Danker...
Old 10-05-2023, 08:03 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 0
maximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/bei-bei-massage/

Just tried her. So here's my FR. Bei Bei started work yesterday.

She had been on my hit list pre-COVID, when she was still working at massage parlor. I am no fan of massage shops so now that she has her own place, I just went for it. (Kelly was my initial target)

Anyway, she is true to her pictures (bros should discount abit on the studio pictures and reference to the video) and that beautiful side look when she does her stuff on my BC.. Slim, real B breasts and 5G roaming. Expert massage and high playability- you can zhut zhut all day. I spent more than an hour there as I was in an easy mood to let her scramble the day's appointment. She has alot of regulars from her previous stint so bros may find it hard to book her.

A real gem in in today's market. Hope bros can take good care of her. YMMV.
Thanks for the sharing bro. Much appreciated!
Old 10-05-2023, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
I'm curious for the senior bros, what sort of "non-water" drinks do you guys ever received before?

I only had chrysanthemum tea from a ML. The rest were water. One gave bottles of water instead of cup. GFE max that one.
Was the chrysanthemum tea from Momo who RTC not long ago? Btw best drink i ever got from ML was a L sized Koi BBT that costs ard $7, she ordered 1 for me and herself. Best part was i left her house without paying her after the session because i totally forgotten about it as we were still happily chatting on my way out, only realized it when i was on the way down in the lift and i immediately texted her because i felt super bad, drank free BBT still eat 霸王餐, she said can put it on the tab but in the end i still went back up and paid her lol.
Old 10-05-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Well, this gesture seemed to have rubbed onto some of the MLs.
Maybe for those not so popular ones.

A few MLs I visited lately all offer water without me requesting for it. Lol.

Weather also quite hot recently, so good to have a drink.
last time i used to ask for it coz i dont drive but now if they don't pour me water automatically, i just drink from the shower head lol. Lazy to ask.
Old 10-05-2023, 08:55 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Wait … isn’t this very common?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
U know u strike jackpot when the ML personally invites u over to her place for makan..

Can enjoy authentic and yummy home-cooked meals over wine/beer..

Best of all is FOC lol..

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 10-05-2023, 09:02 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

If I may chip in bro, power-looking pussy (to me la) is the one that looks like those of late teens and totally hairless.
Bonus is when it is tight. Ok. Enough shared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Not sure what "power-looking" pussy means..

but there's many painting opportunities in the HC thread by exchange123 bro stable

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 10-05-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
have you all encountered those that offer red wine?

Yes. Will mention four (all not coming back) – Vera, Moon, Momo and Long Nv. Momo (at RV previously) was the best – wine served with cheese, crackers and grapes; followed by Moon (at Balestier previously) – wine at the windy balcony with a great view, smoking allowed
Currently there are four who serve red wine (my own experience) - will not name them cos I don’t think its’s “standard practice”. My sessions were all late evenings… two out of the four are great cooks, too! All are “returnees”.
Anyone still remember Wawa (quite long ago – 10 years?) who served ‘Daily Soup’ at the now demolished Pearl Bank apartment?
Old 10-05-2023, 09:04 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Well, this gesture seemed to have rubbed onto some of the MLs.
Maybe for those not so popular ones.

A few MLs I visited lately all offer water without me requesting for it. Lol.

Weather also quite hot recently, so good to have a drink.
I did see that review on xln on slg on this water giving incident.... should be there unless they deleted it. The review looks really.... suspicious though
Old 10-05-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Technically true..

How I wish I was on that yacht trip with Nat and Aini.. Sian..

Bloody hell that would’ve been one heck of an experience..
Just reminiscing about that with Nat recently…
Old 10-05-2023, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Oh yeah... I was too humji to go cos it seemed too good to be true... but that is not my biggest regret lah.
Indeed too good to be true!!! About 3-4 hours at sea, staring at tits and bums (covered: bikini/1-piece swim suit) and occasionally helping to wipe dry after a few of them took a dip. Got red wine and beer as well

Last edited by Javabeans; 10-05-2023 at 10:00 PM.
Old 10-05-2023, 09:10 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Quoted: 4077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42121 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maihiamla View Post
Very nicely done ser, the rates you paid are of very good value. I've spent quite abit on XX on the final mth before she RTC, booked stayca, bring her out makan and shopping - no regrets tho, she not the prettiest but her boobies and service really makes up for it. Miss her haha.
If you found the right gal and chemistry is there, just go for it if you can afford. Screw when you are fit and not when you are old. When your hardness is not there, screwing is a joke.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 10-05-2023, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Indeed too good to be true!!! About 3-4 hours at sea, staring at tits and bums (covered: bikini/1-piece swim suit) and occasionally helping to wipe dry after a few of them took a dip. Got red wine and beer as well
For me I very practical one... I rather shoot 3-4 times than to spend 3-4 hours to just mingle? That's why I prefer to visit ML for 1-2 hours.

Zara
Old 10-05-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
For me I very practical one... I rather shoot 3-4 times than to waste 3-4 hours... That's why I prefer to visit ML for 1-2 hours.
3-4hr suitable to connect heart before connecting body
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1