The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-05-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
gnehmw is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Her spa is at Rumah Tinggi. She damn chio ah.
Found this post too late. Tried calling to make appointment and was told she RTC.

The photo really looks damn chio from the website.
Old 15-05-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnehmw View Post
Found this post too late. Tried calling to make appointment and was told she RTC.

Any idea when she's coming back or if she's even coming back?
Old 15-05-2023, 01:34 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnehmw View Post

Wait for her to come back lor. If she choose to work in condo, it would be a jackpot for me. I will be very busy again.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 15-05-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Nowadays too many 'cheongsters' rush into the game looking for immediate gratification - not a wrong choice but there are other ways to go long in this game.

Cant agree with you more bro that being nice and kind have big pay offs. But in this game it's always about the playa on both sides. Need to be sharp not to be eaten by the ML or FL. And our hands need to be firm at times to keep both ourselves and the girl in line.

There is so much more to reap when you get to visit her in her homeland or take her on vacations with you. The best is when you get a girl who have other girlfriends that are open minded and that is truly when you start to see some gratifying rewards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
ok another story. This happened even longer time ago.

It was still at my spa days. Visited enough and moved to the next phase. Carried on for a couple of months till she tio caught and went to the famous hotel at area G. But we are so close but when i visit her, i realised she booked two rooms in that hotel. One is her actual room and the other is her working room.

I was just chilling in her actual room and during chilling, if she got cust, she will go to the working rm to do her stuff. Then i stay in own actual room to help her do accounting with their little book and tallying her cash. In her actual room which i'm in alone is like 30 over k cash.

To be honest, i was shocked at that level of trust she give me cos i can literally take and run. But then again, she was the ML which i have the closest relationship when i was still young then so really is verg memorable. Still miss even though it's like 7-8 yrs ago.
Old 15-05-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Wait for her to come back lor. If she choose to work in condo, it would be a jackpot for me. I will be very busy again.
Haha will be interesting
Old 15-05-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Tanwx is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/kk-massage/

Visited KK today and my FR:

Location: 10 mins from MRT. Got to walk a bit. Public CP 50m away from location, good for drivers. Place comfy enough.

Looks: 7.5/10. Late 20s to early 30s. GND and above average looking. Not stunning like those in her the photos, but still pretty

Body: 9/10. Wow. Her body is what I think most women will be jealous of. Real C cup on a petite frame and beautiful legs. Fair skin though not tofu smooth. Still... love that body.

Massage: 8/10. SN. Girls with petite frames tend to lack power in finger massage and she is the same. Not piano but don't expect too much out of it. Her back massage with knee is pretty good and makes up for it.

Sensual: 8.5/10. SOP. However, there is one thing which hits my button is the way she sits on you. It is quite a turn on.

Playability: 4G. First time with her, so didn't dare to venture too far out. Pretty satisfied with where I went.

GFE: 9/10. Drinks: Offered to help myself with her fridge. The after head massage and chit chat till time up is just like making out with girlfriend in uni days. Can see that she puts in effort to make your stay a pleasant one, unlike most ML who tend to rush.

RTM: Y. I think the toughest part may be the initial breaking the ice. To me she came across as a being on a little introvert side initially but once she get comfortable with you, things goes.
Must be able to communicate in Chinese.

YMMV.
Old 15-05-2023, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

Have been quiet on the thread for a long time, and quietly trying out the recommendations given by the bros here, some hit some miss. Thought I might as well come back and share one ML that unknowingly I have visited her weekly for the past 3 weeks.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/jordie-massage/

This is her first stint here, but have been here for a month plus since she arrived. Looks wise is very similar to the pictures, especially the one holding the piglet with specs on. I would say mid to late 20s, the OL feel kinda girl you see in town.

One thing I would say really draws me to her is her how comfortable she makes one feel. And I meant it in double meaning.

The house itself gave a comfortable feel, neat and clean, and a nice view in the evening with the sunset. I don't mind buying that place if I can, lol. She also gave a warmth feeling when I entered, nice smile and engaging, plus a big hug when I reached on the 2nd visit.

Great conversationalist, can chat with anything with her, and it feels very genuine when chatting, not the baobei qing ai de kind of conversation, there's some maturity in how she holds her conversation.

Massage wise she is not the pro here, but still can feels her effort to give a good rub before action. She does gives a good head massage though, once I told her having a headache and she gave me a good head massage that made me doze off.

But of course I'm not here just to chat, her service is of high standard too. She is really very service orientated, from the initial teasing she will sense where are my sensitive spots are and focus on those areas. Allows 5g roaming and will let go soft moans when hit the right spot. One plus point is she is not in a hurry to make you cum, ensure you really enjoy yourself before bringing you to climax.

Highly recommended girl, have been awhile since one gain so much of my attention. But still need to be careful not to be KC-ed by her.

This is purely based on my experience with her, if one don't get the same please don't blast me for it, it takes two to clap and chemistry does matters
Old 15-05-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 1
xwantonmee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi my laojiao bros

Can I get a recommendation on some MLs with a good mix of hard massage and sensual service?

Have shortlisted MLs like man man, angelbaby, tutu, according to some of your recs, wanting to know if there are others like them
Old 15-05-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 4
AN171314 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post
Have been quiet on the thread for a long time, and quietly trying out the recommendations given by the bros here, some hit some miss. Thought I might as well come back and share one ML that unknowingly I have visited her weekly for the past 3 weeks.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/jordie-massage/

This is her first stint here, but have been here for a month plus since she arrived. Looks wise is very similar to the pictures, especially the one holding the piglet with specs on. I would say mid to late 20s, the OL feel kinda girl you see in town.

One thing I would say really draws me to her is her how comfortable she makes one feel. And I meant it in double meaning.

The house itself gave a comfortable feel, neat and clean, and a nice view in the evening with the sunset. I don't mind buying that place if I can, lol. She also gave a warmth feeling when I entered, nice smile and engaging, plus a big hug when I reached on the 2nd visit.

Great conversationalist, can chat with anything with her, and it feels very genuine when chatting, not the baobei qing ai de kind of conversation, there's some maturity in how she holds her conversation.

Massage wise she is not the pro here, but still can feels her effort to give a good rub before action. She does gives a good head massage though, once I told her having a headache and she gave me a good head massage that made me doze off.

But of course I'm not here just to chat, her service is of high standard too. She is really very service orientated, from the initial teasing she will sense where are my sensitive spots are and focus on those areas. Allows 5g roaming and will let go soft moans when hit the right spot. One plus point is she is not in a hurry to make you cum, ensure you really enjoy yourself before bringing you to climax.

Highly recommended girl, have been awhile since one gain so much of my attention. But still need to be careful not to be KC-ed by her.

This is purely based on my experience with her, if one don't get the same please don't blast me for it, it takes two to clap and chemistry does matters
Totally agreed with your review, had a wonderful session with her.
Enjoy admiring her body while she service my little brother.

Going back to her agin this weekend….
Old 15-05-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xwantonmee View Post
Hi my laojiao bros

Can I get a recommendation on some MLs with a good mix of hard massage and sensual service?

Have shortlisted MLs like man man, angelbaby, tutu, according to some of your recs, wanting to know if there are others like them
You have already listed 3 of those recommendations. Why not go try them first you wanna collect more recommendations for? Try out and experience it. It is more satisfying. Write FR already ask for next one so we know what exactly you want too.

Just saying. Not that it is bad to ask. But if you got some on hand, go immediately try them.
Old 15-05-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
You have already listed 3 of those recommendations. Why not go try them first you wanna collect more recommendations for? Try out and experience it. It is more satisfying. Write FR already ask for next one so we know what exactly you want too.

Just saying. Not that it is bad to ask. But if you got some on hand, go immediately try them.
I think he aims to visit like 5 in a day.
Old 15-05-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 2
HonestMRs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-an-qi/

Thou face are masked but is a surprisingly good pick.

Location: convenient for folks with own transport. foot soldier may need last mile transport from nearest mrt.

Look: a mix of GND+Foxy, plus when she smile have dimples.
Body: the type that I fancy, petite, slim, smooth skin just not as fair.
Boobs: au naturel C cupper with nice tear drop shape
Service: as per what is listed
Overall: a great addition to current crop. RTM for sure.
ML: https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-an-qi/

Look : Picture is masked. But won’t reject. A mix of GND + foxy look indeed. Smiles got dimples.
Body: smooth and good complexion
Boobs : boobs is natural. Can grab can zhut (.)(.) but gentle of course.
Attitude : Very polite. many topics to chat about. Nice to chat with.
GFE : High. Good roaming signals during sensual. YMMV.
Sensual : lots of hugging and kisses. YMMV.
Massage : got effort but can be better.
RTM : Yes. Got chemistry. Will Invest more RTMs to build up r/s.
Old 16-05-2023, 12:00 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
tu tu can massage well? have not tried yet, but have seen mixed review about her massage skills so abit hesitant to try
Yes quite decent massage. But her roaming is very limited though

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-05-2023, 12:04 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanwx View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/kk-massage/

Visited KK today and my FR:

Location: 10 mins from MRT. Got to walk a bit. Public CP 50m away from location, good for drivers. Place comfy enough.

Looks: 7.5/10. Late 20s to early 30s. GND and above average looking. Not stunning like those in her the photos, but still pretty

Body: 9/10. Wow. Her body is what I think most women will be jealous of. Real C cup on a petite frame and beautiful legs. Fair skin though not tofu smooth. Still... love that body.

Massage: 8/10. SN. Girls with petite frames tend to lack power in finger massage and she is the same. Not piano but don't expect too much out of it. Her back massage with knee is pretty good and makes up for it.

Sensual: 8.5/10. SOP. However, there is one thing which hits my button is the way she sits on you. It is quite a turn on.

Playability: 4G. First time with her, so didn't dare to venture too far out. Pretty satisfied with where I went.

GFE: 9/10. Drinks: Offered to help myself with her fridge. The after head massage and chit chat till time up is just like making out with girlfriend in uni days. Can see that she puts in effort to make your stay a pleasant one, unlike most ML who tend to rush.

RTM: Y. I think the toughest part may be the initial breaking the ice. To me she came across as a being on a little introvert side initially but once she get comfortable with you, things goes.
Must be able to communicate in Chinese.

YMMV.
Nice FR...hope will not be too hard to book after your posting

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-05-2023, 01:31 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Xiao Han few days back. Here is my fr:

Face: 9/10 chio by my standards, have a small mole on her left eye...that gives an impression of supermodel that consciously put a mole to magnify their beauty...

Location: 6/10 (Central Area...bad for foot soliders and much away from public transport against the scorching hot sun, this is also the place with other Ang Pai)

Environment: 8/10 (room is simple and clean, with clean towel. Tight security with 2 doors)

Breasts: 8/10 (Natural small B which suits her figure) why 8? Because of her protruding nipples

Body: 8/10 small in size and slim

Massage: 5/10 (Gave me light massage to loosen myself, that is not what we are here for)

Kissing: -1/10 (YMMV, why negative? I leave it as that )

Catbath: 8/10 (Did kisses on both my nipples not on my body)

BBBJ: N/A

Painting: N/A

GFE: 8/10 She is an introvert...one question, one answer but she likes to laugh and smile...Playability wise, I agree with one of the bros here...Again, its YMMV

HJ: 9/10 she did in slow and sensual, as she kept teasing till she finally did a killer move which consists of fake lovemaking

Overall: 8/10 In terms of face, overall vanilla package in comparison against other mls, she is good...However, there are lots of other choices around that I will make a world tour before RTM.

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1