The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
An Unforgettable Short Time Experience

Thought I wanted to share my recent experience on bringing a girl out.

This is a very short series which I have broken up into 3 parts and hopefully it serves as a guide too for bros who are interested to explore this field of commercial bonk.

Story a bit long but hope bros enjoy reading!

I was getting bored one night and thought maybe I should go out and see how is the scene like at Brix (the basement club at Hyatt Hotel, Scotts Road) on a weekday as the last time I went on a weekend I thought the quality of girls were not to shabby.

Upon reaching Brix, was surprised to see a queue outside at 10 plus. Why would so many people still be partying on a weekday? But the queue moved quickly and I was let in in minutes.

There were a few Ang Mos in front of me refusing to pay the entrance fee, arguing that they went in before but their drinks coupon got torn up when they went out for a while (such a lousy excuse) and they somehow did not get the invisible chop to re-enter.

I was also quite surprised that the place was already quite packed with very limited seats left. In fact all seats left had a "reserved" card, not sure if they were really reserved by someone or just temporarily reserved for big spenders. Got my house pour drink from the counter and started my hunt.

The great thing about going to clubs like this is letting your eyes eat ice cream. Basically, your eyes can feast on cleavages every few seconds. And 1 advice for bros who go, do not be shy at all. Just go around and mingle and chat, be it with male strangers or females. If you feel shy or awkward to interact, you would find it hard to survive in there. Can bring your kakis along too if you are scared it would get boring. Remember, 90% of the girls here would only initiate a conversation with a Caucasian, so if aren't one and keep quiet you would be a great disadvantage. I saw a young and handsome local Chinese guy who was probably there alone and he just stood with a drink in his hand for 1 hour, no girls came to talk to him and he did not walk around, pity him.

This night was special. Before I could strike up a conversation with anyone, I was approached by a Mongolian sweetie. Very small and petite, OL dressed, looks 7.5/10 but too bad her figure was just so so. After exchanging pleasantries and some background info, she asked "So why are you here?" I tried to act blur first, "Oh, just chill out and look at pretty girls haha". This girl was not that straightforward, she replied "I see, did you find any girl you like? Or maybe I am the one you are finding?" I just laughed off and said maybe. Did not want to get too much eye contact with her as I was not too interested. I wished her luck to find a great guy and shortly she left to look for her friend.

I walked many rounds to spot girls of my liking. It was around 11 plus this time and the club was really flooded, of course mostly with Caucasians. I am sure bros always experience this "face vs body vs price" problem in choosing the girls. I have to admit I was quite picky when it comes to ladies. These scenarios happened to me on this night:

1. Great looks but obvious fake boobs (not a fake boobs lover)
Talked to this Vietnamese that dressed super hot and slutty but too bad boobs are fake

2. Great looks but flat boobs (not a small boobs lover)
Talked to another Vietnamese, face I give 8.5/10 but super skinny and flat

3. Bad looks but big natural boobs (can roughly tell from how the cleavage looks from their dressing)
Again talked to a Vietnamese, too milfy looking, quite bad command in English but more than decent figure

4. Great looks, big natural boobs but fricking expensive ($500 for ST)
Talked to a Colombian beauty dressed in red, her boobs are damn huge, looks natural and her butt is meaty and perky. She was very straightforward. Within 2 minutes of our conversation, she directly said "We come out and enjoy, you only live once, my rate is $500 for 1 hour, what do you think? Latinas are hot as you know..." But $500 is too high for me, I ain't a big spender.

5. Great looks, big natural boobs but trying to fake accent
Made eye contact with this tall lady with big round eyes and ample boobs. Quite obvious she looks Vietnamese. When I asked where is she from, she told me Korea. I probed which city, she replied Seoul. But quite obvious she has a distinctive Vietnamese accent, she can't even say "Seoul" correctly.

And so, after prowling for 2 hours or so, I thought that's it, my hunt is over, maybe I should try another day. Went out of Brix to take in some fresh air but somehow I was determine to get some action and I went back in after a 1 hour break. I walked to Orchard Towers to try my luck but no girls to my liking hanging around the vicinity.
Old 12-11-2014, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!
Re: An Unforgettable Short Time Experience

nice bro. keep it up. I used to go hunting too. fun but many times you end up with nothing. so far I only had an ons experience with a 20-ish above average looking girl with at least a high B-cup. that night's more luck than skill, I'd say. there's one guy who irritated her and she used me as a shield from him. I just happened to be nearby at the right time, right spot. Too bad the sex wasn't good. My didi could get up but couldn't really stay up for too long. Probably cos of the alcohol. But that was a pretty nice experience. Lesson learnt: don't drink too much when we're out hunting.
Old 12-11-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster

halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

PART 2

And so I went back, hoping to see some fresh faces, although I knew the chances are low as I had almost looked through most of the girls already.

I was so wrong.

At the corner of my eyes, a girl caught my attention as she maneuvered her way through the crowd. Turned over and took a look. Alamak! Korean… My first impression was that since she’s likely a Korean, I guess ST must be $400 – 500, probably too expensive as I was looking for a bargain that night. But because she was just so pretty, and she disappeared into the crowd, I just want to take one more look.

Bros here should have this experience where once in a blue moon, a pretty girl would suddenly catch your attention so strongly that you just cannot get her out of your head, even if it is just a few seconds. That is the type of feeling I am talking about, not just a head turner, but a head stayer.

Then I squeezed through the crowd to and managed to follow her for a short distance, made sure she was not with any guys before I stepped in. In fact, in my mind, I already knew that I just wanted to have a chance to interact with such a gorgeous lady without any intention of asking her out.

“Hello! My name is James, what is yours?”

“Hi, I am Yuri (not real name).” she replied with the warmest smile I have seen for quite some time.

“Nice to meet you… Yuri? As in, a Japanese name?” I quizzed and I bet I was smiling quite a bit at that time as well.

“Yes, as in, y-u-r-i. Nice to meet you too!” she replied, with a rather Japanese accent.

It was at this point in time that I realized she in fact looked Japanese more than Korean. From far, she looks totally like a Korean but from near, she looks Japanese. How interesting was that!

And I think I know why, because she has this chiseled face and fair complexion that makes her look Korean and when she smiles, her eyes lids closed slightly and the sides of her eyes drooped, like those female Japanese characters you see in anime.

She is also slim, quite tall (1.66m) and the dress she wore that night have probably stolen a lot of limelight and attracted plenty of ogles. It was a one piece dress with half balls revealing, with seemingly no push up bra magic but I estimate they were at least a 36D.

To help you visualize, she looks like a combination of Suzanne Jung and Rie Tachikawa. (her figure is certainly on par with Rie Tachikawa)

For bros who do not know how these 2 girls look like:
Suzanne Jung:
Rie Tachikawa:

“So where are you from?” I followed up

“I am from Japan and XXX (another country, keeping the suspense, not revealing it here)”

“Why are you from 2 places?”

“Because I am a half Japanese, half XXX”

Wow, siao liao! No wonder she looks so pretty and hard to grasp where she is from. As I looked closer, I noticed she has very light freckles across her nose. Such rarity! And I think it adds to the exotic-ness in her!

And my goodness, while we were chatting, she seemed genuinely interested, or maybe she was just desperate to find someone and I am puzzled why such a beauty was not picked up by any guy. She told me she was in the club for an hour or so but no guys talked to her yet.

Shortly, she popped the “golden question”, “haha… I am actually looking for a part time boyfriend!”

“You are so pretty, I don’t know if I can be your part time boyfriend! Hahaha”

“You know, the rates here are $400-$500 for short time, $800-$900 for long time…”

Ok, my guess was spot on, at least $400 and above for ST. I smiled to her and said “I see, I really hope to have a part time girlfriend as gorgeous as you, but it seems a little high.”

“Actually, you sound like a really nice person, I am ok to accept a lower offer of $300.” She replied. In my opinion, this type of quality, $300 is actually a steal but I tried to push my luck.

“$300 for long time?” I cheekily questioned, since she did not mention for ST or LT.

“Hehe… no, that is for short time. $600 for long time and that is a good rate already.” She smiled.

“Hmm… hmm… hmm…” I pretended to ponder seriously and looked away.

“How about $400 for long time?” I asked again. I don’t know where the heck did I have the courage to lower the price so substantially, knowing somehow she would reject outright.

“Yes, $400 for long time is ok because you really seem so nice!” she exclaimed.

Wah lao, I think I hit jackpot!

We agreed on the deal and I went out to prepare the stuff before we left Brix on a taxi.
Old 13-11-2014, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 13
Buba1981 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBuba1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great hunting TS!!
Old 13-11-2014, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

good deal ...
Old 13-11-2014, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for your short time sexperience.
Old 13-11-2014, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
coconutjunkie is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoconutjunkie is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoconutjunkie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good read!! thumbs up
Old 13-11-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 12
Aka052 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story bro, upped u,
One question, which hotel did u bring her to?
Old 13-11-2014, 11:44 PM
Samster

PART 3 (Last installment)

It was a bit quiet in the taxi, since there was the presence of the taxi driver but she initiated to hold my hand, thumbs up for the extra GFE. Checked in and the action started! But before that, she requested the money first, which I thought was a good move to protect her interest.

She wanted to take her clothes off for shower and asked me to help her with undressing. She held her long black hair up so I could find the zip to pull down. I was pleasantly surprised to not find any bra, which could only really mean there was no support to push up and make her boobs look incredibly huge when she was in the dress, only the padding on the front of the bodycon dress. Unzipped all the way to her butts and she took off her clothes. I did not attempt to see or grope her boobs from behind, just let her go to the bathroom first.

In no time, I was also done with the shower and joined her in bed. The bad part was that she switched off the lights but from my experiences, most girls do so though. I slowly peel off the towel wrapped around her body and holy cow! The boobs are big and au natural, swayed slightly to the sides. Her brown areolas are slightly big and the nipples slightly erected. I caressed her incredible body with my gentle hands and groped her boobs in circular motion. All the while she was smiling sheepishly, hope she was enjoying the sensation!

Then I tried to kiss her but she only allowed light kisses. I proceeded to kiss the back of her ear, down to lick her neck slowly to her boobs. Moved the tip of my tongue in circular motion around one areola, while using my finger to twirl the other nipple. After a good minute of licking and sucking those wonderful melons, I went farther south to lick her belly button and as I approached her pussy, she told me not to lick, so I used my right hand to stroke it lightly but she took my hand and said don’t. I respected her request as she was also so nice to me all this time.

She then asked me to lie down and she started servicing me. Immediately attacked my nipple as she twirled her tongue and sucked it, oh it felt great man! But I can tell she wasn’t exactly very experienced from how she tried to give me a handjob while sucking my nipple. Now that makes it even better. Sometimes need to experience the intimacy with a girl that is not so pro but tries her very best to make you happy.

“Do you like it?” she asked as she knelt on the bed.

“Definitely, you are just so wonderful…” I praised her.

“Good. You paid me so I need to make sure you feel good.” She chuckled.

Wah lao, this kind of honey coated words just totally melted my heart. And she said it quite sincerely and seriously, all the better! Then she capped me and did BJ. It was a decent effort although not the best., at least she did not say no to BJ. Commented that my little bro is really big too. Hehe…. Asked her to suck my balls and she obliged too without resistance. After all these foreplay, she was figuring out which position to attempt to insert my little bro to her pussy. As it was quite big, she suggested a reverse cowgirl first. Her butts aren’t the perkiest but enough meat to grind. Slowly, she guided my little bro in and wow, it feels tight! Began squatting up and down and her back view was good too because of her slim frame and reasonably wide hips. After several minutes, we switched to doggie and I started to up my thrusting tempo a bit and I think she could not really take it.

Switched to a 3rd position in the form of missionary. As I re-insert my little bro, I could see she was in some discomfort due to the size of it. She pleaded if we could do another position instead and I pleaded back to continue missionary. She did not complain but I could see her grimaced but not too sure if it was the painful but shiok type of expression. She was moaning lightly but it also sounded she was in pain. I asked if it was really painful and she nodded her head so I slowed down my tempo. It made her more comfortable but I was feeling so shiok I forgot and increased my pumping speed again. Quite a few times she tried to push her back thigh against my thigh so my thrusts could not get deeper but I just lifted her legs slowly to gain deeper penetration again. Did more variations of missionary while squeezing her boobs and used turbo pumping speed to reach climax before I released into the condom.

I could tell she was a bit hurt down there but the actual fact was I did not even use 70% of my energy. Indeed she is those docile and gentle type girls, cannot play too rough but that was fine with me. Took turns to shower again and we lied on the bed for chit chat.

The feeling of an absolute beauty lying beside you in the bed, looking at you with those eyes that can talk and kill, I could not have asked for more.

I also made her speak some Japanese to see if she is really one and I was convinced enough as she could speak fluently and taught me some Japanese grammar rules. I knew more about her through our conversations but I shall keep it confidential. As usual, there was a tendency to not tell the truth so I am ok if she was not replying truthfully to all my questions. The other great thing is that she said she does not do this often and sometimes questions herself if this is morally correct. Also told me she was not in a hurry and we could take our time and so we did, just enjoying each other's company for a few hours.

Went for the 2nd round later and like the first one, it was not the best sex but it was one of the best attitude and hardworking one and definitely one of my top experience thus far.

As we checked out, I passed her some money to take a taxi back. Overall, the experience was surreal and no doubt will last in my memory for many years to come.

Hope bros like my very short story!
Old 13-11-2014, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aka052 View Post
Good story bro, upped u,
One question, which hotel did u bring her to?
Thanks bro for the encouragement.

Brought her to a hotel slightly far away from Orchard.
Old 13-11-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
poipoi_81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds like a fr for yui from dome 3
Old 14-11-2014, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 12
Aka052 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Thanks bro for the encouragement.

Brought her to a hotel slightly far away from Orchard.
Mind to tell the price range of the hotel?
Wondering which hotel should I bring them go since I never been to brix before and wanted to go.
Budget one is it OK?
Old 14-11-2014, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aka052 View Post
Mind to tell the price range of the hotel?
Wondering which hotel should I bring them go since I never been to brix before and wanted to go.
Budget one is it OK?
You got PM. Budget ones are fine.
Old 14-11-2014, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

thanks for sharing pal
Old 01-12-2014, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

Got her ctc to share? Hehe. Which HOtel is good by the way?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1