The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 7
b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!
Using deantan's format cause lazy and his seems clear.
In Korea from 29th, wondering where to visit and thought of trying club style anma

1. They ask where you r from: say Singapore

2. They ask how you found out about them (choose the option on the table)

3. Mgr asked choice of 1shot60min or 2shot70min(type of girls and course was asked later)

4. Given locker + shower (shower area is open and provides toothbrush)

5. Robe up and head out then mgr asked me what club or 1on1 and type of lady.

6. Was told quite packed so needed to wait for roughly an hour so they brought me up to another rest rm.

7. Mgr calls you and you go into a lift where your lady is waiting

8. She locked nipple and suck cock in the lift

9. Leads you into a KTV-like hallway where you sit on a high stool while she continues BBBJ and two other ladies suck your nipples.

10. She instructs you to doggy her while she bends over.

11. Go to room to complete the deed 1-1

12. Sit and talk cock a while + she offers you a beverage

13. She does soapy b2b massage back and front, AR, then sucks cock(AR was insane, almost shot while AR and HJ)

14. Finish up with the nuri and wash up then brought me to all the rooms where there were others doing their deed, some licked me when I was in their room while some continue their deed and my lady bj me infront of them.

15. Went back to own room and she bj me awhile and asked if I wanted to licked her and yep I went for it. She seems to be quite into it after awhile and asked me to do it longer say she is almost cumming so I did for quite awhile till she squeeze my head so hard with her legs(and my finger was stuck in her pussy squeezing damn hard).

16. After that she rested for awhile before bj and capping me for 2nd shot.

Time: 12midnight
Working girls I saw: ard 9 to 10 I think.. While I was sitting outside I counted 6(me and another guy sitting on the chair) and hear some moan in the rooms. When I about to go off there wasn't enough shower so a lady brought his guy over to shower and also 1 room had 2 pair banging.

The girl I got: 160cm probably, Slim , B cup at most. (only given choice if height<short, Mid, tall> and body shape<slim, glamore> requested for short-mid for height and slim, as I was scare glamore might be too thicc)

Looks probably around early 30s and will rate her 6/10 but from the rooms I visited and manage to see the I think mine was counted as decent and not plastic.
Not sure if there will be younger and better looking for 1on1 since it seems like those at the "club" generally stay at club level
Old 01-05-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yaahooo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vain View Post
was in korea from 10th to 21 april. went to a joint in hong dae also take lift naked bbbj and go room fj. best part is one of the girl who lick my nipples also gave me deep throat bbbj. should be the same joint as mentioned.
Bro, appreciate you can share address for the joint to went at Hongdae. Plan to stay HongDae from mid May
Old 02-05-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
raj1992 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Recommend singapore malay and indian brothers not to go. As they say "club not available today". However, its just pure "racism".

You go in pay 260000 won, wait 30 mins, 1 pop and fuck off only.

Two things other brother's said were right:
1. System changed for the "club" experience
2. And all above 30 heavy make up
Old 03-05-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 12
Pipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud of
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verr View Post
Been searching K+ Hongdae new location for my upcoming trip. Exact location for those who can't find as there are a few mega coffee in hongdae.

At the back of L7, turn right and walk till you see mega coffee and thats it.

It seems that they moved as yesterday's Google Picture shows a different scene.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Donggyo-ro+Sageori/@37.5557432,126.9208126,3a,75y,27.81h,89.01t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s6lEbZoQ5FXOzHtOlHazgJg!2e0!6sh ttps:%2F%2Fstreetviewpixels-pa.googleapis.com%2Fv1%2Fthumbnail%3Fpanoid%3D6lEb ZoQ5FXOzHtOlHazgJg%26cb_client%3Dsearch.gws-prod.gps%26w%3D86%26h%3D86%26yaw%3D11.324453%26pit ch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D100!7i13312!8i6656!4m10!1m2!10 m1!1e4!3m6!1s0x357c98dcb8ddaab1:0xfcf661b968b03f8! 8m2!3d37.555898!4d126.920902!10e5!16s%2Fg%2F1v7pwd h1
Old 04-05-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3160 / Power: 14
Verr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond repute

Google map outdated as of 2018. I find it using kakao map.

http://kko.to/MpCfe-tXHn
Old 04-05-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
UnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to behold

Does donut accept card payment like YouTrip?
Old 04-05-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 12
Pipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verr View Post
Google map outdated as of 2018. I find it using kakao map.

http://kko.to/MpCfe-tXHn
Thanks a lot Bro!
Old 05-05-2023, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
kawa333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykawa333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My donuts FR!

Went using google map/naver both accurate to find, shop has a big logo easy to find as well, quite discreet not at main street, walk inside was greeted politely and ask where i'm from and was ask how i know the place. Go locker room, shower, come out was ask what specs i like (tall/short/big/medium/etc), waited a few mins, then led to a room girl already waiting, immediately cat bath and enjoy the deed, no rush and was very accommodating, after first shot proceed to wash to prepare 2nd shot, AR all the way until i cant take it, took very long lol. after done, packup and go a happy client.
Old 05-05-2023, 07:58 AM
Samster

UnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to behold

Managed to sneak out from my holiday group after reading so many reviews on the donut place and can confirm that the “club experience “ is really an eye opener.

If (SG) has this kind of experience, I think every month will go broke.
I used Naver map and then followed the instruction on the donut website and the most obvious landmark the the big DC logo before the alley ( if you came by the subway )

The admission process is very easy. Staff was very friendly and engaging.
Made payment ( they accept card but there is surcharge) and off to shower in the common shower area. Will be a little weird seeing a bunch of naked man around but will get used to it. This is where you can tell apart the locals and the foreigners because the locals are so used to it they even chit chat with their dongs hanging freely.
Done with shower and went back to the first room where one of the female receptionist will do for you your selection with question based on height, bust size and the category you want ( sexy, cute and I forgot what was the other one).

Was asked to wait for an hour ( found out later that the next day was a holiday hence that night was crowded).

Ushered into a waiting room to nap first.

One hour up and was woken up by one of their ushers.
Asked me if I am ready with a smile before pressing the lift button.

Imagine just waking up, walking into the lift filled with strobe lights and music and some sexy Korean chick start blowing you up one floor.

The lift door then open to the next floor where two more hot af Korean chicks was waiting and greeting excitedly.

Made to sit on the stool along the corridors and had one of the best bbj coupled with two more licking your nips each and one more girl came to massage my thighs.

First girl then asked to doggy right at the corridor and luckily for me, I was the only one there and then. Little bro took some time to get ready due to the short nap and I was brought to the room to continue.

First load done and rested. Chit chat a while, smoke and offered a drink before the next shot.

My girl then asked me to stand up and held my hand to visit the other rooms where others was in action.

We went room after room where she will stop a while outside and ask me to watch the others while she blow me again.

It was the third room where she suddenly got another fking hot ass chick who was serving this Korean dude and they swap. My girl started licking this guy nips while the dude girl licked mine.

It was awkward as fk as the both of us tried hard not to laugh and stare at each other.

Few mins later, was brought back to our room and the nuru session begin.
It was heavenly to summarized it. And that AR, oh my.

My little bro got hard and ready for the second shot and we pump it all the way.

Commented at the end that my endurance is high (probably was just ending it on a good note) and I just laughed it off.

Chit chat a bit more and asked me if I’m hungry and she told me a secret that if I told the mama San that I’m hungry, they will whipped up a bowl of ramyun for me. And she told me a specific mamasan made very good ramyun.

We hugged at the end and she thanked me and brought me to the lift area again and I made my way down myself. Walked past a Korean uncle at the corridor getting blow by this cute busty Korean girl. What a sight!!

The receptionist then returned my phone ( they will checked before you enter the lift at the start to prevent any recording etc. best if they still charge for me. Damn steady ) and changed out.

Was ushered all the way out and was even offered an Umbrella as it was raining.

I went at 11pm and was done by 1am due to the 1 hour nap/ waiting time. That caused me my train trip back and had to pay about $41 cab back as I stayed at Hongdae. I guess this is the karma for sneaking out late. Hahahah. But I manage to chit chat with a young Korean girl who thankfully speak perfect American English as I needed help with flagging down a cab. She asked me what I was doing out here so late and far and had to concoct a story out. She taught me some tips and insisted to wait with me till I got my cab even though it was starting to rain. I think I need to find a Korean wife. Hahahha.

Overall, it’s def worth the money and it’s a must to choose the “club experience”.
I might just make a yearly trip to Korea after this.

Last edited by UnderTheBed; 05-05-2023 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Typo.
Old 07-05-2023, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 7
b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!

Went for a 2nd trip to donut, this time rd chose 1on1 instead of club cause I was in a rush and worried that club had to wait + some said 1on1 had better looking ladies. At 1st the manager was recommeding me their "Best girl" who only does 1 shot for 260k, I ask afew times really cannot do 2shots and was rejected. Just when I decided go with the recommendation a guy spoke to her and she told me she no longer available so too bad cant see what is the "best girl" like and so i went for 70min 2shot package.

Bath and immediately went up without having to wait.
Not sure if it was a mix up cause I told manager i wanted natural so if C was enchanced I am ok with B and also I chose short but end up with the lady was tall and busty(supposedly when choosing my type, manager say C cup will be enchance natural only B cup but those C feels quite soft and natural so I am happy with it). When I told her I cant speak korean she also looked abit surprised.

She cant speak much english so had to use translation app most of the time but she tried her best to make small talks.
Started with nuru & AR(her AR wasnt as good as my 1st visit in club setting where the lady had the best AR i ever tried.) then wash up and went back to bed for the shot. She only did light french at the moment, did not put her tounge into my mouth, finish in missionary and started to chat.

After maybe 10mins of chatting we started our 2nd round and she teased me for abit then I asked her to lie down so that I can taste her and she obliged. She was quite mono at the start but after awhile I think she got quite high and her moans got so much more pleasing to the ear. I think I licked her for wayyyy too long but seems like she did not mine and she forgot to keep track of time(end up the counter called 3times which she dint bother to pickup while we were doing the main deed) and she had an orgasm where she was giving such loud moans and body shirvering. After she was done, she had to rest awhile before she started BJ me and condom me and we got into the main game where the whole feeling was different from the 1st shot and she constantly initiated deep french with me and hugging me tightly.
The phone kept ringing so it was quite irritating and i couldnt get my 2nd shot out so I stopped and was telling her its alright cause i think the time is up but she told me to lie down and said will HJ me instead and got my 2nd shot out and did a quick bath before going off.
And before i went out of the room there was still a last french goodbye and we thanked each other for the good time.

Only regret was that I was unable to try the recommended "best girl", would have loved to see the standard.
Old 08-05-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
skysoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros here, can I ask where is donut anma (address) as I’m currently in Gangnam now for a few days. What are more happening place in Gangnam? Thanks in advance
Old 08-05-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
tiger2009 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just did the kiss bang thing. 50 to go in, 150’more for full service. Kiss, BBBJ and 69 and all in 30mins. Face 7.5/10, body 7/10, GFE 7.5/10. Sillim station and then keep walking 3mins. To be, it is not worth it. Foreigtok
Old 09-05-2023, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skysoh View Post
Hi bros here, can I ask where is donut anma (address) as I’m currently in Gangnam now for a few days. What are more happening place in Gangnam? Thanks in advance
Check their web. A few more stations away. Then walking distance.
Old 10-05-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
tiger2009 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I visit Donut (Seolleung station gate 10 exit, walk in the Starbucks direction). Pick 260,000 option. Wanted natural breasts so there is only 1 girl available. A bit chubby but not fat. I am asked to shower and change into a rope and then wait at the sofa. I waited 5mins and he said pls proceed to the lift. The door opens and there were 3 ladies (all the faces look the same, maybe same plastic surgeon). 2 girls sucked my nipple and the 3rd gave me bbbj. Then she did doggy with me. Then we proceeded to a different floor and so on. Overall ok. Got French kissing but limited. 1 shot..done is 30mins and then talked for 15mins..she gave me cold can coffee, I then showered and ate free Korean noodles, and then left.

Service: professional 8/10
Face: normal Korean face (plastic surgeon same for all it seems)
Body: natural boobs (she the only one with natural)
French: a bit (she is not a big French girl)
Englis: 1/10 (need google translate)
1.7m tall and a bit meaty.

If you never try…can try once and at least you know the experience
Old 15-05-2023, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Do they do covered bJ?

Is it really safe to do bbbj if they are doing aj daily? Hahha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1