The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 27-05-2023, 06:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
I share the same sentiment as you. Having an affair with another person's spouse some times may back fire, if not careful.

I have a close friend who did that. He played with fire. And it end up being burnt badly.

It happened many years ago. The husband of the lady he was cheating with found out. And photos of their secret rendezvous was taken and shared with my friend's wife.

Long story short, he took his own life. Till today I am so angry at him for taking his own life for this.
Even when he has been expose, he doesn't need to end his life, right? He is already testing the husband when he flirt with his wife. There will be severe repercussions.
Old 27-05-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Met her through gleeden. Wife of an army regular with one kid

Old 27-05-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster

NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Old 27-05-2023, 09:17 AM
Samster

Old 27-05-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Two kids with c-sect mark

Old 27-05-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wow bro, are these the same person or 3 different wives? Got more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Two kids with c-sect mark

Old 27-05-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

wa still gt person behind filming wor.. real a not?
Old 27-05-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
wa still gt person behind filming wor.. real a not?
Husband filming. Cuckold fetish
Old 27-05-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 11
hownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Husband filming. Cuckold fetish
and the wife agreed? wow...

up list:
SGhappyman, esssinine, phelps, Hanster, kyc2110
(if i miss anyone pls pls pls remind mi. i'm so sorry if i missed you out...)

pls don't expect me to return cos i'm very bad at returning.
Old 27-05-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
What is it that she seeks? A long-term or brief sexual relationships?
Hy is horny and needs sex . But she dont wan to fuck her husband. When we got tog and she knows she can hav my cock then she can satisfy her urges . She wants sex n some tlc .
I ve told her tlc is her husband job . With me she need my cock and i need her to satisfy my fantasies and fetishes .
When we get tired of each other we will split .
I have consistently made it clear to her we are not in a relationship . We are not bf gf .
Some ppl are weird . Prefer to be mistreated but pissed off w a hubs of many years who reali care and love u ..... damn bloody weird .
Sometimes i buay tahan i also say her .
Old 27-05-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Met her through gleeden. Wife of an army regular with one kid

She is awesome! want to hav sex tog ? If ladies are open we can can group sex or exchange partners . Onli if everibody is in agreement 🤓
Old 27-05-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bairni View Post
Bros and sis .... hy's mid day abalone
for a lady in her 40s she is very well maintained[/QUOTE]

She is bro .
Hy is taking a shower . She jus sent me these ......
Old 27-05-2023, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
She is awesome! want to hav sex tog ? If ladies are open we can can group sex or exchange partners . Onli if everibody is in agreement 🤓
She is doing this behind her husband’s back. I can ask her
Old 27-05-2023, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
She is doing this behind her husband’s back. I can ask her
Nice . Thanks bro . Same lah everione is behind someone elses back .....
Old 28-05-2023, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
wow bro, are these the same person or 3 different wives? Got more?
All three are different

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1