The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 28-05-2023, 09:07 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 0
maximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewbie85 View Post
There are three ladies in the shop, xiaoai, 傻妞, and xiaoxiao.

I have not tried the other two - always return to xiaoxiao. Accommodating and damn horny! The last time I visited her, we had such an intense session, and when she finally went to clean up, I realised there was a huge patch of wetness on the bed! Zero lub. She truly enjoys the D and can take a good pounding. Will rtf again!
wah bro can PM me the details~ sounds exciting man
Old 28-05-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Magnifico is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Wow never login 1 day only the Big Boob Lover thread is gone
holy shit it's the end of an era. Anna must be too busy
Old 28-05-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnifico View Post
holy shit it's the end of an era. Anna must be too busy
Haha.. she also consider horny ML. Migrate to this thread lor. Lol!!
Old 29-05-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 5
Loveewayulie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoveewayulie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This thread might be next to follow big boobs thread to go off if any over mention of massuer Is deem as advertising.
Haiz.
Old 29-05-2023, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha.. she also consider horny ML. Migrate to this thread lor. Lol!!
Bro, maybe start a new thread…

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap
Old 31-05-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 13
kobebryant is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkobebryant is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongcc View Post
Hi bro can share .thanks
Don’t bother going bro. Fucking landmines. All 4 aunties at least 40+.

That wd_guy probably a otaku or bait guy
Old 31-05-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant View Post
Don’t bother going bro. Fucking landmines. All 4 aunties at least 40+.

That wd_guy probably a otaku or bait guy
You are correct bro, thats why price is 3B, thats usually price for milfs,
My fave Dongbei ML at Clarke Quay high end spa I mentioned earlier on is 4B as she is syt. Want syt must pay at least 4B, but worth it as not many syts work in spas, many go ktv and work which costs even more and can only find at night.
Old 02-06-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
yzyz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
Horniest ML? The horniest of them all would be my fave Dongbei ML at clarke quay area, she looks exotics and a bit like Kpop star Luna. Not only her massage and Korean style Juagen is unique and shiok, her fj is really mind blowing.. when one has a passion and good attitude for a job, then one will get it. Same applies to ML, she is so passionate and horny, she can satisfy me but I wonder if I can satisfy her, most girls after a few sex positions they throw in white towel say tired, my this one never say tired, its always not enough..if I paint and fuck her hard and well she even squirt!! She also very good at riding as she so horny and energetic, she is curvy slight busty at 34C and nice muscular legs no wonder she can ride so well , she play the role of men more like she fuck me hahaha ..she is also good at some exotic sex positions her legs are strong and flexible can open splits like a gymnast wow
Hi bro can share this Dong Bei ML?

TIA!
Old 02-06-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
gogoholiday deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygogoholiday deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Horniest ML? The horniest of them all would be my fave Dongbei ML at clarke quay area, she looks exotics and a bit like Kpop star Luna. Not only her massage and Korean style Juagen is unique and shiok, her fj is really mind blowing.. when one has a passion and good attitude for a job, then one will get it. Same applies to ML, she is so passionate and horny, she can satisfy me but I wonder if I can satisfy her, most girls after a few sex positions they throw in white towel say tired, my this one never say tired, its always not enough..if I paint and fuck her hard and well she even squirt!! She also very good at riding as she so horny and energetic, she is curvy slight busty at 34C and nice muscular legs no wonder she can ride so well , she play the role of men more like she fuck me hahaha ..she is also good at some exotic sex positions her legs are strong and flexible can open splits like a gymnast wow

Thanks bro kungfufucker sharing the good ML. Tried her this evening. She looks same as the photo, smooth skin but not for boob lover. Her massage skill is definitely not piano type, got strength. The sensual part is excellent. Really horny and playful. Now she is in my rtf list. Cheers.
Old 04-06-2023, 08:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nnbg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro, just pmed you. Fellow bros feel free to reach out to me for help, best is pm me. I suddenly realised that Dongbei girls are not only the prettiest and sexiest, they are also the horniest
Hi bro can pm the ctc as well, TIA!
Old 06-06-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone still remember the horny You You that I intro before? I kinda lost her contact. Where is she now huh?
Old 06-06-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Anyone still remember the horny You You that I intro before? I kinda lost her contact. Where is she now huh?
I pm u …u check
Old 06-06-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You mean the taiwanese girl bro. The last time i find her, she was in balestier.

Last edited by BedGuy; 06-06-2023 at 11:50 PM.
Old 06-06-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 4
Justin482 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
You are correct bro, thats why price is 3B, thats usually price for milfs,
My fave Dongbei ML at Clarke Quay high end spa I mentioned earlier on is 4B as she is syt. Want syt must pay at least 4B, but worth it as not many syts work in spas, many go ktv and work which costs even more and can only find at night.
Bro can share some good syts ctcs w me not thanks
Old 06-06-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin482 View Post
Bro can share some good syts ctcs w me not thanks
Do a search in the forum, using the keyword : SYT.
Read the posts and send PM to the Bros who share such lobangs.
No one will PM you. No spoon-feeding.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread