The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2022, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of
Re: belledejoir

To those who have reported this to the police, what did they say about charging her? Or arresting her?

It seems to me she is not someone stupid, probably desperate.
Maybe she knows some judiciary loop holes which the average Joe dont.
It must be a calculated move by her.
So has the police share the chances of getting her for what she has done?

Thanks in advance and sorry to those who got scammed and ripped off by her.
Old 25-04-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ezekiellove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
To those who have reported this to the police, what did they say about charging her? Or arresting her?

It seems to me she is not someone stupid, probably desperate.
Maybe she knows some judiciary loop holes which the average Joe dont.
It must be a calculated move by her.
So has the police share the chances of getting her for what she has done?

Thanks in advance and sorry to those who got scammed and ripped off by her.
I wish i could share but i prefer not to as it would jeopardise this whole investigation.. And I don’t even know u… Loose lips sinks ships..
Old 25-04-2022, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 13
angelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of light

The sad thing is that she was supposedly 'doing ok'?

The TG channel and vids were legit. Her advertised services were legit. Somemore the service, vids, all were actually quite good too.

I guess greed got to her, when she realised that guys are willing to transfer her to 'book' her first then when she realised it's easy money she just decided to no longer be legit and started to scam.

She could have been able to continue her adverts here, her vids, TG channel, etc, earning 'legit' money which should also be more than enough income for her but since she decided to take the scammy route then so be it. Sucks to be those who continue to waste their money.
Old 25-04-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 13
archuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by love86 View Post
Another thing to take note is don't buy her uncensored video. she will not send. i buy few month ago till now, she haven send. she haven send the video but will tell you to book her service.
I bought her videos a long time ago. She did send though after i made payment.
Old 25-04-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelle View Post
The sad thing is that she was supposedly 'doing ok'?

The TG channel and vids were legit. Her advertised services were legit. Somemore the service, vids, all were actually quite good too.

I guess greed got to her, when she realised that guys are willing to transfer her to 'book' her first then when she realised it's easy money she just decided to no longer be legit and started to scam.

She could have been able to continue her adverts here, her vids, TG channel, etc, earning 'legit' money which should also be more than enough income for her but since she decided to take the scammy route then so be it. Sucks to be those who continue to waste their money.
Probably is greed and desperation.
Of course i dont have any insight on this but i think for someone being so public and exposed, going down this scam route is a sure death yet she chose it.
So i thought there are some things that she knows and we dont which could either prevents (her being charged) or mitigate her intentions.
Lastly, contrary to popular belief, our SPF is not as efficient and thorough the way CrimeWatch has been portraying for decades.
Old 25-04-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
RyanPhang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Her Tele photos look fake? can anyone prove its her haha
Old 25-04-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

Don’t transfer her any money or buy anything from her. She scam money. She will get her karma. The scary part of karma is she won’t know what is the cost to cheat and scam money. How much she need to pay back later? Good luck to her
Old 25-04-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Her tele & channel are still active now
Old 25-04-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

She offer nothing. Ask to transfer money for her services and never fulfilled and ask for help to pay rent. Just keep asking non stop. She is a real life scammer. Act super pity. So won’t fall for her trips. Spread the news to block her

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Usually these scammers mindset is they "didn't force you to send money ok". 55555

Those who watched netflix "The Tinder Swindler", I have to agree the story is real out there much more because I have encountered male and female scammers who really very pro in scam esp. using relationship. The heart of human is often weak, it is weakest after sex 5555 and the only way to defeat such scammer is for them to meet someone who can have the courage to bite back them deeply and corner them till they beg for forgiveness.
Old 27-04-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
love86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by archuke View Post
I bought her videos a long time ago. She did send though after i made payment.
not old uncenserod video, her new video this year one 2 sm video with other fl and 1 of her customize photo. this one she wont send one, before payment will send but once after payment MIA or dont reply. her excuse will be haven edit finish.
Old 27-04-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster

She keep lying, act pity, keep ask for help and scam money.
She is a real scammer. Do not transfer her any money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by love86 View Post
not old uncenserod video, her new video this year one 2 sm video with other fl and 1 of her customize photo. this one she wont send one, before payment will send but once after payment MIA or dont reply. her excuse will be haven edit finish.
Old 27-04-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

I feel like something isn’t right somewhere.. Should we open up a #MenToo Movement for all the victims of Belledejoir? I mean a private groupchat.. Good idea ain’t it?
Old 28-04-2022, 07:16 AM
Samster

Better let authorities deal with her. Just spread the words to block her so that her scam amount = 0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiellove View Post
I feel like something isn’t right somewhere.. Should we open up a #MenToo Movement for all the victims of Belledejoir? I mean a private groupchat.. Good idea ain’t it?
Old 28-04-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post
Better let authorities deal with her. Just spread the words to block her so that her scam amount = 0.
I have her address, her unit number, her bf carplate number, car model, his name etc.. Both born 1997. Cb kia. If two or three digits nvm still can relax but this time 4 digits lei! Thousands!
Old 28-04-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiellove View Post
I have her address, her unit number, her bf carplate number, car model, his name etc.. Both born 1997. Cb kia. If two or three digits nvm still can relax but this time 4 digits lei! Thousands!
Care to share bro ? Wanna go down and find them together ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1