The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Craziest thing you did with a WL

Hey guys,

What is the craziest thing you did with a WL, and where?
a. You did & regret, won't do again.
b. You did, enjoy & now become habit with your regular.
Old 17-10-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Craziest thing you did with a WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
Hey guys,

What is the craziest thing you did with a WL, and where?
a. You did & regret, won't do again.
b. You did, enjoy & now become habit with your regular.
I share mine here lol.

Option a.
- Tarma in GL PRC house with girls that don't french. The experience is not wild enough, yet expensive for the time available, regret spending this $. 1658a.

Option b.
- Went in straight from DFK, caressing while stripping all the way to fucking without showering. Did it in 1820 a number of times with my fav WL.
- Dripping wet saliva face wash by WL. Did it in 1820, 1608, WH04.

Got Option c? Did it before and wish it can happen again.
- Went into the shower room, DFK in the running water while soaping each other until both of us completely wet from head to toe, slippery with soap and fucking on the hard shower room floor with the running water. Did it ONCE in 1669. Actually, I like this one more than the above b. I also did it with a FL overseas but with taking wet clothes off in the shower room.
Old 17-10-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

always wanted to try tarma while one bbbj and the other do AR , or while fucking and the other do AR
so far havent try yet
Old 21-10-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Got Option c? Did it before and wish it can happen again.
- Went into the shower room, DFK in the running water while soaping each other until both of us completely wet from head to toe, slippery with soap and fucking on the hard shower room floor with the running water. Did it ONCE in 1669. Actually, I like this one more than the above b. I also did it with a FL overseas but with taking wet clothes off in the shower room.
You brought extra clothes?
Old 21-10-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrudder View Post
You brought extra clothes?
The wet clothes one is in my hotel room. 1669 no clothes.
Old Today, 12:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
raven10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I once invited her ( WL) to my house outside of working hours. and I introduced to my wife that she was my prospective employee who had come out of town so she had to spend the night here, because the apartment she was renting would only be ready to be occupied tomorrow.
Then this time for my naughty action. When I went to her room that night I felt like I would die if my wife found out.
but my lust makes me not afraid to die hahahaha
really makes crazy
Old Today, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hikoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven10 View Post
I once invited her ( WL) to my house outside of working hours. and I introduced to my wife that she was my prospective employee who had come out of town so she had to spend the night here, because the apartment she was renting would only be ready to be occupied tomorrow.
Then this time for my naughty action. When I went to her room that night I felt like I would die if my wife found out.
but my lust makes me not afraid to die hahahaha
really makes crazy
that's not crazy but reckless bro hahaha there is hell if your wife finds out
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1