The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
melvin69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL Vs Dome1 Vs Dome2

Too many fake pics and FRs. Which are the good established stables with consistent quality?
Old 22-05-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
alleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin69 View Post
Too many fake pics and FRs. Which are the good established stables with consistent quality?
Maybe take a look at the 'Great Bonks' section in Dome 1? Usually they're quite accurate especially if got multiple good FRs from different genuine accounts.
Old 22-05-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 2
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold

^What Alleycat bros says.

For me, I've never been to Dome 2 or GL before, it's always Dome 1.

And dating sites like Locanto for ex. are full of scammers because most of their profile descriptions shared the same copy and paste except for the names and they always ask you to deposit for advanced payment, try to bait and switch on you with their 'pics'. Same goes for the "reviews", all fakes, from fake accounts, made up the same person. There's even like one person in there, whose been using the same pic and created a bunch of accounts (most of them like 8 or 9 months ago) just to promote their telegram.

However, there are some cases where there are legit girls in there, promoting their ads, honest in putting out their descriptions of their list of services and didn't even ask you to like go to some website to register this and that. Most of them are premium members and there are others who are also members here, mostly the Local Dome ones.

I was very lucky...booked this one girl at night, whose place at a rental hdb flat, very risky somemore, first time for me going there, had to wait for her to reply back to me then she responded, got up the staircase, wait for her to open the door and BOOM, face different from her ad LOL but not bad lah, nehneh very good, slender body somemore. Did a quickie with her then chop chop, zai gian ah. Luckily I never kena the old auntie level
Old 24-05-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
LosPepes has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin69 View Post
Dome 2 is the worst. Kena carrot chop twice. Waste of time. As you can see i give FRs from dome 1. Never try GL before, but quite interested..hmmm

Dome 3/L for people with thicker wallets, my wallet flat.
Old 24-05-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Gl is like going market walk walk lor see if gum den take

Dome2 many fake photo lol
Old 02-06-2023, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Deleted post

Last edited by RatedX; 07-06-2023 at 12:47 AM.
Old 10-06-2023, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

forced to use Dome 2 during the height of pandemic. 99% bombs, only 1 hit. going through the hurdles of booking and appointments in dome 1, might as well go GL thai/viet...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1