The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold
Re: Life can sometimes be a bitch

Oh for those who is upset for not getting a piece of evelyn pussy, I am sorry! I didnt get her pussy too :P
Old 07-06-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post
After that, I brought Janice to China on the business trip together with Raymond and his girl. This was how the whole story started in the beginning if you all still remember and follow my story.

That's where I met Rachel, my first girlfriend, in China again.

Later then I know Raymond this bastard purposely set up the whole meeting in China together with the other chinese towkays. Because he knows my past relationship with Rachel.

Rachel is now the mistress of one of the towkay but this gang, they always like to swap and play with each other's mistresses. The men just treat them like toys.

Raymond has been wanting to sleep Janice so he purposely set this whole thing up, thinking I would want trade Janice for a chance with the other girls and also Rachel.

Of course, after my previous experience with Sam and Donald, I turn them down flatly. I know I could not do that again to Janice, a girl that treats me well.

But see Rachel now made me remember all these past experience again. I also feel sad to see her become like that, a play toy for the rich men. Somemore my friend Raymond, who knew both of us, has been fucking her many times there.

Life can sometimes be a bitch. I was a bastard too. But I also trying to be a better person at this age, try to be better to a girl who can treat me well.

Thank you everyone for listening to my life story of my chionging days. This is the end of my story.
Thanks bro for your sharing. I hope all goes the best possible for you.

回头是岸!

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 08-06-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

thanks bro for your story. wishing you the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post
After that, I brought Janice to China on the business trip together with Raymond and his girl. This was how the whole story started in the beginning if you all still remember and follow my story.

That's where I met Rachel, my first girlfriend, in China again.

Later then I know Raymond this bastard purposely set up the whole meeting in China together with the other chinese towkays. Because he knows my past relationship with Rachel.

Rachel is now the mistress of one of the towkay but this gang, they always like to swap and play with each other's mistresses. The men just treat them like toys.

Raymond has been wanting to sleep Janice so he purposely set this whole thing up, thinking I would want trade Janice for a chance with the other girls and also Rachel.

Of course, after my previous experience with Sam and Donald, I turn them down flatly. I know I could not do that again to Janice, a girl that treats me well.

But see Rachel now made me remember all these past experience again. I also feel sad to see her become like that, a play toy for the rich men. Somemore my friend Raymond, who knew both of us, has been fucking her many times there.

Life can sometimes be a bitch. I was a bastard too. But I also trying to be a better person at this age, try to be better to a girl who can treat me well.

Thank you everyone for listening to my life story of my chionging days. This is the end of my story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1