The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Geylang has seen better days

50/60 cat really has declined these days.

I think only about 10-20% of the time I receive good service..
Old 29-05-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Im enjoying my finds tho

Maybe harder to find good ones now but their still there. Dont always stick to the same brothels

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 29-05-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
Im enjoying my finds tho

Maybe harder to find good ones now but their still there. Dont always stick to the same brothels
Compiling your list of SYTs, quite frankly have had enough of Milf Saggy everything.
Old 29-05-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Inflation mah....kfc chicken now oso double the price
Old 06-06-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Just to share my views since I've been a GL150 for many yrs (althou lost touch after Covid)

During the 3 yrs Covid period, like many other bros, I had to explore other alternatives due to GL closure. I tried many FLs in condo, fuckshops at Thomson, Balestier and also a number of spas ranging from $50-$88 entrance fees.

These experiences made me realized 1 thing- GL150 is still the best in terms of overall experience & quality of girls!

Yes the quality & number of gems have definitely declined over the years - from the M'sian heyday to PRC era to now post-Covid era. But this has only made me treasure & appreciate the GL experience even more

Here are some keypoints which GL150 > other channels:

* what you see is what you get. you get to see the girls in person at GL and decide if you wish to choose her. I've lost count the number of times when I've been conned by pictures for online FLs and the real person turns out to be some aunties in her 40s with rough hands

* minimal standard presented. the quality has definitely declined but at least majority of the cat150 girls are below 30 yo and below 80kg. for those prc FLs operating in condos/fuckshops they really have no ISO standard and can be of any age/any size depending on your luck

good value for the price paid. in 2023 today getting a complete sex experience for $150-$200 is really a steal. a lot of spas are charging $50+ for entrance and $150+ for FJ so in total it's almost $200+. and I much prefer the bigger & private rooms at GL house vs those tiny spa cubicles with thin partitions

Above are just my humble opinions. As mentioned the quality has definitely declined over the years (agreed with all bros here) but it still provides the best bang for value and overall satisfaction for me personally
Old 06-06-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

Agree Geylang is the best in terms of value for money

I think it has fallen out of favour with young ppl here? I wonder how they release their urges. Or if they have sexual needs
Old 06-06-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone tried those ang moh FLs? hear say most are good.
Old 06-06-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
dondiaz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
anyone tried those ang moh FLs? hear say most are good.
Which house?
Old 06-06-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuc View Post

I think it has fallen out of favour with young ppl here? I wonder how they release their urges. Or if they have sexual needs
some rather subscribe to OF to unlock exclusive videos
Old 06-06-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondiaz View Post
Which house?
i specifically said FL...
Old 06-06-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Online domes takes the intimidating physical OKT out of the equation and display clear prices and pics but replaces it with landmine or artillery strike on top of your head saggy MILF bomb when door open.
Old 06-06-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
some rather subscribe to OF to unlock exclusive videos
They useless charsiew stay at home pcc only

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 07-06-2023, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:

The younger gen have all become SIMPS.

They will squander few hundred every month on some OF or livestreamer that they cannot touch or see in person. The girl will earn easy money from these simps and enjoy life with her real time bf

I can only say I'm glad to be born early enough have experienced the golden era of GL cat150, health centres and beautiful PRC streetwalkers standing outside lor6-8 Darling hotel
Old 07-06-2023, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
The younger gen have all become SIMPS.

They will squander few hundred every month on some OF or livestreamer that they cannot touch or see in person. The girl will earn easy money from these simps and enjoy life with her real time bf

I can only say I'm glad to be born early enough have experienced the golden era of GL cat150, health centres and beautiful PRC streetwalkers standing outside lor6-8 Darling hotel

SIMPS = saw hai????
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 07-06-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

china has advance until usa now oso scared. their gers can earn more in their own country, so the best ones nonid to come sg anymore.

i juz enjoy with watever little we hav here n move with the times.
very soon, even our pretty viets will oso disappear...enjoy them while they re stil available here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1