The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2023, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Question For Regular Chiongster, is it possible to really settle down and get married?

Anyone really stop playing and fooling one day and repent and be a good husband?

For chiongster, do you all tell the girl the past? she cannot accept how?

For chiongster is possible to go back and become a normal person?

I find it hard to find a gf (serious gf) and the thought of spending my whole life with one lady and cannot go massage and play around again, make me feel uncomfortable and give me anxiety...

is it really something good for me for the rest of my life??

How is it possible a chiongster resist a temptation outside?
Old 29-04-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
jblnonstop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: For Regular Chiongster, is it possible to really settle down and get married?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
Anyone really stop playing and fooling one day and repent and be a good husband?

I find it hard to find a gf (serious gf) and the thought of spending my whole life with one lady and cannot go massage and play around again, make me feel uncomfortable and give me anxiety...

can why cannot? its a choice. girl can accept or not also the girl choice. everything is choice. u tempted but u can choose to not go. the girl dont like the past, but can choose to let it go and look forward for a future with the guy. its all a choice. no one take gun point at your head say must be bad husband then u cannot be good husband
Old 29-04-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 2
Karaja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to behold
Re: For Regular Chiongster, is it possible to really settle down and get married?

Quote:

There are some married already still cheonging, but living with a double identity..

For an instance: Two sim cards, one is your normal personal phone, then another one use for cheonging purposes
Old 29-04-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

if I want to settle I will stop chionging

but how u know the girl is the one?
Old 29-04-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Bro, you think we are God ah?
Old 30-04-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

how long can you keep chonging ?

there will come a time when you grow old, like 60s, with face and body full of wrinkles and old men odor, which FL who is also human, will want to serve you with all those services you crave ?

or touch wood, if u got ED and have issue with errection most of the time, how much $$$ can you burn ?

for me, realistically, about 50 or if lucky till 55, if my 2IC can still function, that is the max, end of the chonging road for me.
Old 02-05-2023, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

3 choices:
Tell the truth and things will not be the same again.
Build a beautiful lie around it and hope nobody pijia lobang.
Don’t lie but don’t admit it either. Let her form her own conclusion or self-lie.
Old 02-05-2023, 05:02 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It's possible but life will end up really boring and you'll be yearning for the good old days when variety was the spice of life.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-05-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
how long can you keep chonging ?

there will come a time when you grow old, like 60s, with face and body full of wrinkles and old men odor, which FL who is also human, will want to serve you with all those services you crave ?

or touch wood, if u got ED and have issue with errection most of the time, how much $$$ can you burn ?

for me, realistically, about 50 or if lucky till 55, if my 2IC can still function, that is the max, end of the chonging road for me.
I will feel envy if I settle with a girl and then I cannot chiong again
Old 03-05-2023, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 2
xiaobai1358 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaobai1358 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

most common case is chiong secretly la so many guys got 2 phones. 1 for secret use hidden away or disguised as work phone...

of coz got some fairy tale happy ending meet the right one and then decide to stop chionging and be good husband. so it is possible. i have a few friends myself after married dont say go sleep around la go drinking only also cut down alot.
Old 05-05-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
SamsungNote2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobai1358 View Post
most common case is chiong secretly la so many guys got 2 phones. 1 for secret use hidden away or disguised as work phone...

of coz got some fairy tale happy ending meet the right one and then decide to stop chionging and be good husband. so it is possible. i have a few friends myself after married dont say go sleep around la go drinking only also cut down alot.

Yes very true.. I also have another phone.. hahaha
Old 06-05-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will feel envy if I settle with a girl and then I cannot chiong again
there is no "cannot chiong", unless u no money.
Old 06-05-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 18
dromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to behold

Four types of relationship:
1) FL + Chiongster
2) FL + Non-Chiongster
3) Non-FL + Chiongster
4) Non-FL + Non-Chiongster

The ones that will most likely (statistically speaking) work out are (1) and (4). FL and Chiongster is the “bad boy bad girl” one and (4) the “good boy good girl” one.

(2) and (3) will struggle.

Should they be honest with each other to start with? Might be a good thing. If break up after honest confession, can save much grief later, especially if they have kids later. Kids suffer. If don’t break up, also worry that every time quarrel, the “good boy” or “good girl” in the relationship will dig up the past and try to make the other person feel guilty etc. Torture.

If don’t be honest, then everyday is lived in fear that one day kena found out. Then all hell break loose. Then like above, either break up or everyday quarrel and dig up the last.

So for Chiongsters, maybe best to look for a FL and be honest with each other. Then together become ex-Chiongster and ex-FL.
Old 06-05-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 2
francisloo1405 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrancisloo1405 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiltyvH View Post
So for Chiongsters, maybe best to look for a FL and be honest with each other. Then together become ex-Chiongster and ex-FL.
can become ex-chiongster first and find new good girl?
Old 06-05-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 18
dromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by francisloo1405 View Post
can become ex-chiongster first and find new good girl?
That is still number (4) non-FL with non-chiongster (or ex-chiongster) 🫢
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1