The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How you guys think of fucking MILF

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, I'm married for 15 years.

I hope to find milfs to become fwb. I miss those sensual foreplay.
Bro, it seem you do not enough sex with your wife

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 23-05-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
MILFs are great.

not just for sex but for the conversation before / after the session. their views are different and what they can give you is on another level. Like there was once i wanted to shoot inside. She asked me to hold on first and asked me 'You sure you want the chance for the kid to look like you? I don't mind having another kid but you pay for everything.' I then shot outside.

Then next session, she refused to let me shoot outside by saying 'fuck you. just shoot inside'

They are not shy to ask you to do what they want.

I love MILFs. esp those in the 35 onwards to below 50. The best MILF i have had was 45 and it was amazing.

万岁 to MILFs!
Bro, you are so lucky to have milfs for fwb. So envy of you. Kudos to you.
Old 23-05-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro, it seem you do not enough sex with your wife
Oh definitely bro. After birth of my boy, I have to beg her for sex. How can I enjoy sex when I am a beggar?

I am crying to God for help to get me fwb. Self release is a big torture.
Old 23-05-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh definitely bro. After birth of my boy, I have to beg her for sex. How can I enjoy sex when I am a beggar?

I am crying to God for help to get me fwb. Self release is a big torture.
Have a nice talk with you wife that you need.
Ask her to give her time for you to release it.
To much self release when actual sex you won't cum.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 24-05-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro, I'm married for 15 years.

I need some sparks to keep my below awake on a weekly basis. As a high sex drive person, I need to release at least 2-3 times a week.

I hope to find milfs to become fwb. I miss those sensual foreplay.
Yes. Wife tends to forget about the sensual foreplay.

When I quarrelled with my ex-wife, she say that I also forget about the foreplay like the whole routine of romantic dinner, creating the mood etc.

I say we did so many staycation after marriage. She said the kids were with us. She was the one that want to bring the kids along.

I can only say priorities changed for woman after marriage.

Last but not least, one good place to find FWB..... go and learn social dancing, ballroom dancing or latin dancing. The ratio of male to female is like 1 male to 6 female. Don't choose something too young like K-Pop. Choose those that you need to do in a couple but you sign up for the class alone.
Old 24-05-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post

When I quarrelled with my ex-wife, she say that I also forget about the foreplay like the whole routine of romantic dinner, creating the mood etc.

I say we did so many staycation after marriage. She said the kids were with us. She was the one that want to bring the kids along.

Last but not least, one good place to find FWB..... go and learn social dancing, ballroom dancing or latin dancing. The ratio of male to female is like 1 male to 6 female. Don't choose something too young like K-Pop. Choose those that you need to do in a couple but you sign up for the class alone.
Bro, it is hard to win a talk with wife as they will have 101 reason to counter every words.
Old 24-05-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Bro, it is hard to win a talk with wife as they will have 101 reason to counter every words.
U never win again a talk with any lady ... like kiss her to stop
Old 25-05-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Why do you think it is ex-wife now?

However, I am not encouraging you to do what I did. I would encourage people to seek marriage counsel earlier.
Old 26-05-2023, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

MILF are good. my definition of milf are those who is a mum. Mother I Love to F.

they know what they want, what they lack of, what they long for and they are not shy of telling their partner. on the other hand, they will do/perform things on you should you tell them wat are you looking for.

that said, i've yet to try on SYT because i feel MILF is my cup of tea. i dread of sticking relationship
Old 26-05-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
MILF are good. my definition of milf are those who is a mum. Mother I Love to F.

they know what they want, what they lack of, what they long for and they are not shy of telling their partner. on the other hand, they will do/perform things on you should you tell them wat are you looking for.

that said, i've yet to try on SYT because i feel MILF is my cup of tea. i dread of sticking relationship
The one MILF know for 3 months together. She very clearly knows what she want and knows what i need. She provide what i wanted which is more to sex and love, in return i provide love and care that she wanted since her husband had a mistress.
Old 26-05-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post

Bro, you must be enjoying your new marriage now.

As for dance classes, abit difficult, because she will question why learn this, is there any beneficial? Bro, I did see some social dancing ads, the ladies figures and looks really turn me on. Very envy of those guys.

Bro, how about yoga? Any chance of getting fwb?
Old 26-05-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:

Bro, have you found your Milf?

I had hard time finding milfs here. Even now paid ml milf also hard to find, mostly syt.
Old 26-05-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
The one MILF know for 3 months together. She very clearly knows what she want and knows what i need. She provide what i wanted which is more to sex and love, in return i provide love and care that she wanted since her husband had a mistress.
Feels so happy for you bro. Very envy of you.

Bro, where shall I target milf to be lucky like you?
Old 26-05-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, have you found your Milf?

I had hard time finding milfs here. Even now paid ml milf also hard to find, mostly syt.
yeah but we parted way. anyway why she wanted to start is because of revenge sex, cos she suspect her hubby has someone outside.

well, it came when you least expected. go in without any expectation.
Old 28-05-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
yeah but we parted way. anyway why she wanted to start is because of revenge sex, cos she suspect her hubby has someone outside.

well, it came when you least expected. go in without any expectation.
Bro, I'm so envy of you. What a waste to part ways. If I were you, in my current pathetic situation, I sure continue giving her love.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1