The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 21
raider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to all
Re: people park OWO hair salon shop

Wah this place remind me of the old good days at Mayer...Golden Landmark Hotel. Entrance only 22 and the salon lady boss will buy you a kopi. Sip sip the kopi while sitting at the barber chair. When it is your turn, you move to the back to "wash your head"...
Old 21-05-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raider123 View Post
Wah this place remind me of the old good days at Mayer...Golden Landmark Hotel. Entrance only 22 and the salon lady boss will buy you a kopi. Sip sip the kopi while sitting at the barber chair. When it is your turn, you move to the back to "wash your head"...
Damn right bro meyar and Joo Mong two Saloon on 5 floor. They’re more going all the malaysia aunty bbbj and ar behind the chair. I remember my fav Elaine and Kelly can really suck out all the seeds
Old 21-05-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
Damn right bro meyar and Joo Mong two Saloon on 5 floor. They’re more going all the malaysia aunty bbbj and ar behind the chair. I remember my fav Elaine and Kelly can really suck out all the seeds
Haha I prefer Mayer than JM, also Mayer sometimes do have young girl and are more fun.
Old 22-05-2023, 04:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Can you just push the door open and step in? Every time I go there, the door is locked. Even when I knock, she would pop her head from behind the divider, and steal a glance before going back to work. I get the impression she fucks care you if you are an unfamiliar face
Old 22-05-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Can you just push the door open and step in? Every time I go there, the door is locked. Even when I knock, she would pop her head from behind the divider, and steal a glance before going back to work. I get the impression she fucks care you if you are an unfamiliar face
Is it for pass code access customers oni?

Mayb she is at the back of the door say: 床前明月光
Then u hv to reply: 床尾鞋两双

Then she knows u are 自己人 & she will open the door ..
Old 22-05-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
supernice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
haha i think i better dun anyhow post the unit and place. wait kenna raid again . those wanna know pm me sua
Where the place ? And what the Damaged?
Old 22-05-2023, 06:53 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Is it for pass code access customers oni?

Mayb she is at the back of the door say: 床前明月光
Then u hv to reply: 床尾鞋两双

Then she knows u are 自己人 & she will open the door ..
so have u tried?? no fr?
Old 22-05-2023, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
so have u tried?? no fr?
Haven't and i dun write FR coz if i write then i am okt promoting my WL ..
Old 22-05-2023, 07:51 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

This type of owo I like

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 22-05-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
i thought i passed u sometime already.
Old 22-05-2023, 08:10 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:

i shared with quite a few already. better stop liao if not kenna jam up have to wait outside for few hours as other bro there whacking her pussy liao
Old 22-05-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster (B)

well while i am sharing. some jealous cb kia zap me and commented gilf. gilf then why u come here to read?? sore and sour that i sharing good lobang here? pathetic
Old 22-05-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Haha I prefer Mayer than JM, also Mayer sometimes do have young girl and are more fun.
las time got young girl call xiaoling or something. now must be late 30s or earl y 40s
Old 23-05-2023, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
las time got young girl call xiaoling or something. now must be late 30s or earl y 40s
Xiao ning. Not young lah. Milf. She must be in her late 50s by now. Fucked her a few times in hotels but she soon started going raw with bros, and that was when I stopped.
Old 23-05-2023, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: people park OWO hair salon shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by raider123 View Post
Sad that ah cat had passed away many years ago. Another Malaysian lady was caught and deported. She had a bone marrow transplant and now holds a long term multiple visit visa after marrying a Singaporean man.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1