The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
worried3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
red flag if FL lets you do it raw?

i recently visited a jap FL. she seemed very new and fresh to the scene. the agent and listing said FJ is protected but during our session she asked if i wanted a condom. i asked if its ok not to wear and to my shock she said condom is optional. of course i still wore a condom but i was wondering... if an FL lets you hit it raw there's a high chance that she already has something hence she doesn't mind right? cannot be our chemistry so good that she would just let me hit it raw.
Old 08-06-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
qwef123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: red flag if FL lets you do it raw?

Chiong safely brotha. End of the day is an FL. Don’t risk it no matter how chio she is.
Old 08-06-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro worried, did you ask whether it was an additional menu item for a fee?
Old 09-06-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 10
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future

Chemistry or not if she offer you to hit it raw, others were offered too.
Old 09-06-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 877 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

If become regular I don't mind but if it's first time best to play safe

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 10-06-2023, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by worried3 View Post
i recently visited a jap FL. she seemed very new and fresh to the scene. the agent and listing said FJ is protected but during our session she asked if i wanted a condom. i asked if its ok not to wear and to my shock she said condom is optional. of course i still wore a condom but i was wondering... if an FL lets you hit it raw there's a high chance that she already has something hence she doesn't mind right? cannot be our chemistry so good that she would just let me hit it raw.
i was offered several time on first occasion, big head resist small head, helmet on

temptation is real.
Old 10-06-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 1
91nova is a name known to all91nova is a name known to all91nova is a name known to all91nova is a name known to all91nova is a name known to all91nova is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by worried3 View Post
It's all about the money they think of, that's why can raw...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1