The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Got extorted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
All these scammer operate from overseas... Best solution ignore them and move on, nobody will be jnterest in your kkj la bro...u are not Jackson Wong leh..
For sure they have people here. The call center for these scammers are overseas. But they always have kakia here to collect from those who are not sophisticated enough to use the banking system. Cash is king and leaves no trace. If you tell them you have their $10k in cash, they will find a way to send someone to you. U think all these mainland chinese u see walking around are all clean and not affiliated with any criminal gangs?

By the way, why are u talking about my kkj? I am not the one who started this thread.
Old 09-06-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4216 / Power: 2
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
What happen? They video call you to see u masterbate and record u?
Perhaps senior bro bnn can share with us on how not to fall into this real scary threat[s] ...
Old 09-06-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zip4671 View Post
Perhaps senior bro bnn can share with us on how not to fall into this real scary threat[s] ...
So long dun do anything foolish like exposed yourself or masturbate she record also nothing wrong...simple dun do stupid things...

Best is dun video call...there is no free lunch in this wrold...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-06-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Allow me to share my experience, I'm surprised that such scams are still ongoing.

Was a horny young man back then around 10 years ago, also started looking for online adventures through Tagged and Locanto, and clicked on a link for a webcam session with a "woman"

The next thing I know, she started to ask me to undress and cum together with her, but I didn't know that was only a video playing.

When "she" finally revealed the scam and extortion, I was demanded to make a transfer via western union. I asked "her" to play the video for me again, and proceeded to block her, and privatise all my social media and friend list.

But for you, I suggest you block "her" on all channels and do the same.
Old 09-06-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 13
Suharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
why are u talking about my kkj?
Bapak now can confirm 100% that you are a singaporean gay trying to look for a boyfriend in this forum
Old 09-06-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

a lesson costing 4-figures is still cheaper than those costing 5 or 6 figures

塞翁失马焉知非福

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 09-06-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
So long dun do anything foolish like exposed yourself or masturbate she record also nothing wrong...simple dun do stupid things...

Best is dun video call...there is no free lunch in this wrold...
TQ very much senior bro... for the timely advice.
Old 09-06-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
a lesson costing 4-figures is still cheaper than those costing 5 or 6 figures

塞翁失马焉知非福
Senior bro, where is the link to watch the movie "paradise in service" 《军中乐园》as now sbf is being banned openly & we need to use a VPN ... any help?

The Chinese idiom "塞翁失马焉知非福" is translated as

If you lose your horse, you will know it is not a blessing. But what does it mean exactly as Google Translate doesn't capture the meaning of the expression - would some Chines expert bros pl help ... TQ TQ
Old 09-06-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Allow me to share my experience, I'm surprised that such scams are still ongoing.

Was a horny young man back then around 10 years ago, also started looking for online adventures through Tagged and Locanto, and clicked on a link for a webcam session with a "woman"

The next thing I know, she started to ask me to undress and cum together with her, but I didn't know that was only a video playing.

When "she" finally revealed the scam and extortion, I was demanded to make a transfer via western union. I asked "her" to play the video for me again, and proceeded to block her, and privatise all my social media and friend list.

But for you, I suggest you block "her" on all channels and do the same.
Senior bro, TQ for the timely advice ... I can block one device but the other linked device does ONE BLOCK translate into 6 BLOCKS assuming you hv 6 linked devices ... I'm not tech-savvy.
Old 09-06-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Senior bro, TQ for the timely advice ... I can block one device but the other linked device does ONE BLOCK translate into 6 BLOCKS assuming you hv 6 linked devices ... I'm not tech-savvy.
Sorry I'm not sure about this. But if you've blocked a contact on WhatsApp or telegram on one device, it should be synced across other devices too.

I do keep such adventures only to 1 device though. Anything happen just wipe that device and be done with it.
Old 09-06-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
For sure they have people here. The call center for these scammers are overseas. But they always have kakia here to collect from those who are not sophisticated enough to use the banking system. Cash is king and leaves no trace. If you tell them you have their $10k in cash, they will find a way to send someone to you. U think all these mainland chinese u see walking around are all clean and not affiliated with any criminal gangs?

By the way, why are u talking about my kkj? I am not the one who started this thread.
Not talking about yr kkj, but thread starter kkj la...
Old 09-06-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 13
Suharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Not talking about yr kkj, but thread starter kkj la...
No need to minta maaf with Angmolover as he is diverting people answers by trying to make them comment on his own genitals, he is a secret gay looking for a boyfriend in this forum, see bapak thread below

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=943056
Old 10-06-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Senior bro, where is the link to watch the movie "paradise in service" 《军中乐园》as now sbf is being banned openly & we need to use a VPN ... any help?

The Chinese idiom "塞翁失马焉知非福" is translated as

If you lose your horse, you will know it is not a blessing. But what does it mean exactly as Google Translate doesn't capture the meaning of the expression - would some Chines expert bros pl help ... TQ TQ
It means something happened looks like unfortunate now but it might turn out as a blessing because it helped you avert a bigger disaster.
Old 10-06-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 1
Sabxteur is a name known to allSabxteur is a name known to allSabxteur is a name known to allSabxteur is a name known to allSabxteur is a name known to allSabxteur is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
I have averted video calls of sexual nature in the past, many of them in the past, girls with pretty lewd photos following me on social media platform, then asking to video call while masturbating.

Yesterday, in a moment of folly, within 30 minutes, lost 1.5k after falling victim to one such case. I have already lodged a police report, for fear that the person might come back for more despite telling and showing me deletion from computer, recycle bin, mobile phone folders as we all know there are recovery softwares available. Had given in after the person threatened to DM my friends on social media platform to spread. Didn't want to take the chance so caved in to his demands.

Would like to check with fellow bros, anyone encountered this before? What to do if this person comes back again?
Bro, the moment a random stranger ask you to video call out of the blue is already a huge red flag to begin with, why do you even proceed in the first place?
Old 10-06-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suharto View Post
Bapak now can confirm 100% that you are a singaporean gay trying to look for a boyfriend in this forum
I hear an indon fucktard in here. Cum share your sister's info here, she is a maid in singapore, right? How much she charge for one shot?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1