The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2010, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Black_Hawk_Up deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia88 View Post
Thx bro for your advice appreciate it Will ask them to go try asking help from mp
i think the problem should not be the part where she leave singapore. my wife is not around the whole time when i applied PR for her. it could be anything like she holding student pass, husband income etc.

best thing to do is to keep appealling and going to MP.
Old 31-08-2010, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 14
nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Hawk_Up View Post
i think the problem should not be the part where she leave singapore. my wife is not around the whole time when i applied PR for her. it could be anything like she holding student pass, husband income etc.

She had surrender student pass and given white card while waiting for ltvp . Strange thing was that the ltvp application was rejected after she left sg . Her husband had enough cpf contribution .

I was under the impression that LTVP will be granted eventually if legally rom in sg . But i guess the new changes in immigrant policies took effect earlier than announced . Thx for the additional infos .
Old 31-08-2010, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
But then your wife is issued with LTVP correct ?

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 31-08-2010, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She had surrender student pass and given white card while waiting for ltvp . Strange thing was that the ltvp application was rejected after she left sg . Her husband had enough cpf contribution .

I was under the impression that LTVP will be granted eventually if legally rom in sg . But i guess the new changes in immigrant policies took effect earlier than announced . Thx for the additional infos .
While applying for LTVP, the applicant has to stay in Singapore while waiting for it to be approve.

Once you leave, application will be terminated, and has to re-apply again when entry into singapore with a valid DE card number.

You can't apply and then leave the country and expect it to approve ... Coz the DE number will be different again ....

PR is slightly different case because while waiting for PR to be approved, the applicant will be issued with a LTVP pass and the applicant is free to leave and enters Singapore anytime as long as its still valid.

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 01-09-2010, 12:25 AM
Samster

nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
While applying for LTVP, the applicant has to stay in Singapore while waiting for it to be approve.

Once you leave, application will be terminated, and has to re-apply again when entry into singapore with a valid DE card number.

You can't apply and then leave the country and expect it to approve ... Coz the DE number will be different again ....

PR is slightly different case because while waiting for PR to be approved, the applicant will be issued with a LTVP pass and the applicant is free to leave and enters Singapore anytime as long as its still valid.
Thx for the valuable info will up u when recover .
Old 01-09-2010, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
But then your wife is issued with LTVP correct ?
i have never apply LTVP for her. after ROM she went back. we start to prepare for the documents. everything was done through phone call, online as well as DHL

less then half a year after ROM i applied and settled everything. we are still a few months short of our 1 year anniversary when it got approved
Old 01-09-2010, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
i have never apply LTVP for her. after ROM she went back. we start to prepare for the documents. everything was done through phone call, online as well as DHL

less then half a year after ROM i applied and settled everything. we are still a few months short of our 1 year anniversary when it got approved
Grats heard pr approval will not be so easy now .
Old 01-09-2010, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
i got mine less then 2months back

next step is getting a roof over head. keeping fingers cross. the increase in flats might just came at a right time for me
Old 01-09-2010, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!

Quote:
LTVP should be easy if she has no problem with the law. Applying PR .....that you got to submit Income tax, CPF and your salary income.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydude289 View Post
LTVP should be easy if she has no problem with the law. Applying PR .....that you got to submit Income tax, CPF and your salary income.
she managed to get a social visit pass back into sg for 3 weeks . Any way to extend the stay while applying for ltvp ?
Old 06-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
johnlee_377 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i wan to ask, is MP serve only for sporean? do they help PR cos i holding PR.
Old 07-09-2010, 10:07 AM
Samster

crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlee_377 View Post
i wan to ask, is MP serve only for sporean? do they help PR cos i holding PR.
Nope
But they will entertain you. This happen to me previously. Almost two month and everyweek I went and see them till got fed up. Lastly I ask them frankly and the Mp said that since you are not singaporean and do not vote, hardly they can help you.

My Story.
Old 07-09-2010, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
she managed to get a social visit pass back into sg for 3 weeks . Any way to extend the stay while applying for ltvp ?
You can try but please check at the pasport endorsement. Does the FINAL word stated there. Normally once this word been shown, she has to fly back.

But you still can appeal by telling them to see officer. They will arrange to the interview room and you must show ticket flight with confirmation date of departure. Noramlly only given the most 1 week.

This is my story..
Old 07-09-2010, 01:44 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

I just got married with my GF of 3 yrs. She is from China.

Everytime she comes Singapore, I applied entry visa online using my own Singpass.

Just got a LTVP approved. Both of us went to Singapore, applied online and went back China while pending approval. Once approved, come back Singapore again to submit documents. Done in 2 hours.

Just bought a re-sale flat and 2nd appointment should be completed by end of year. After which, plan to submit PR application.

Moral of my experience: Plan ahead. Find out all information required such as what documents etc etc. Always make sure that you have valid arguments and I suppose that a high education background and income is very helpful.
Old 07-09-2010, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reoxy View Post
Just got a LTVP approved. Both of us went to Singapore, applied online and went back China while pending approval. Once approved, come back Singapore again to submit documents. Done in 2 hours.

Moral of my experience: Plan ahead. Find out all information required such as what documents etc etc. Always make sure that you have valid arguments and I suppose that a high education background and income is very helpful.
Yes, congratulations. Needs to plan.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1