The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Congrats! ICA is very efficient only if you qualified...

pay lots of taxes and CPF
big uni qualification PHD, Master, Honours
own huge assets such as condo, semi-D
own lots of gold bars
huge bank balance to show

Thought you stayed so long overseas and now finally coming back for expensive beer/alcohol...
Why my wife applied LTVP was because of 1 frustrating incident. She always go back with me during CNY and some holidays with stay of 3-5 days per trip. 1 incident, she was stopped by the ICA officer and was asked to go to the room. Nbzzzz, took 1 hour plus before she was allowed to enter SG.

She mentioned she had to queue as there are a lot ppl, male and female inside the room and only 2 officers interviewing. There were some who cannot speak English and some kena rejected into SG. When her turn for the interview, she was asked stupid questions and idiotic comments.

Thus my wife applied LTVP for the sake of ease in custom about 2 yrs ago.

Planning to go back SG if any good offer comes by.

BTW I do not pay SG tax but oversea tax. CPF thick thick because I have not purchase any pigeon hole. The rest u mentioned I also dun have.
Old 13-06-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aburthen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechlee View Post
I sympathize your friend's situation. I married a filippina wife and this is what I have to go through. Hope to share with anyone who could be in the same shoe as mine.
Background-My wife used to have a work permit here in Singapore. She has a clean record in sg. I have emailed ica, Philippines embassy in singapore, singapore embassy in Manila, MOM and ROM.
1) MOM letter of approval for marriage
2) ROM to certify that I am single (pay $$ and they will give you a temporary letter)
3) take both letters go SG embassy in Manila to endorse that I am single and get permission to get married in Philippines
4) Married and registered your marriage with local government. Then authenticate your document with the Philippines statistic board. Authentication is VERY important!
5) ROM says since the marriage is legitimate, don't need to re-register marriage in SG again. But can still do so if you pay $$
6) bring ALL authenticated documents to sg. Can apply PR but usually fail if marriage is still too short and with no kids. That's what happened to me. So I suggest you apply long term visit pass. Come in as tourist, and before her 30 stay in sg runs out while waiting for ltvp, just go online to extend her stay (up to 89 days).
That's all I can tell you. Good luck!
Hi bro, couple of questions coz I'm in some sort of similar situation.
1) is it due to being unable to secure your wife entry into SG to ROM therefore u marry in Philippines?
2) after bringing all documents back to SG, how long does it take to get her visa approved for SG entry?

Thanks, coz my gf now also can't get entry visa approved therefore I'm considering to take similar actions as you.
Old 14-06-2016, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
lechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by aburthen View Post
Hi bro, couple of questions coz I'm in some sort of similar situation.
1) is it due to being unable to secure your wife entry into SG to ROM therefore u marry in Philippines?
2) after bringing all documents back to SG, how long does it take to get her visa approved for SG entry?

Thanks, coz my gf now also can't get entry visa approved therefore I'm considering to take similar actions as you.
Well bro, don't know how similar your case is as mine but here goes
1) it's not that we can't get married in singapore. MOM must first give the letter of consent to get married either locally or overseas before you can go ahead with marriage. *Whether or not she is a current work permit holder or Ex work permit holder. ROM just fuck care.. you can marry whoever you want. Haha. I marry her in Philippines because I want her hometown to witness it. Bro, there's an implicit rule you might not be aware of. If she is currently a work permit holder and you marry her in singapore first, she will have quite alot of difficulty leaving Philippines again after going back. That is because when she leaves Philippines the first time, the Philippines immigration is only aware (or may I put it this way "give permission" that she is coming to Singapore to work. Yet when you guys are married in singapore, they are not informed of it. So if one day she goes back
To Philippines to visit her parents, and after visiting, she wanted to come back to Singapore, the Philippines immigration has a high chance of preventing her from clearing the immigration. So my approach is to Marry her in Philippines first then marry in singapore because marrying her here in SG is god damn easier than doing so in Philippines. of course You can take the risk and don't marry her in Philippines first. But you guys be responsible for your actions la.
2) first thing, the long term visit is not a visa.. it's a pass. So basically, since she is my wife and can apply for long term visit pass, (go check the condition for applying for long term visit pass. pretty sure gf cannot come in using long term visit pass) ica has informed me that my wife has tl come into Singapore as a tourist, then she can apply for long term visit pass. And while waiting for ltvp, she cannot work! Very important! Then during the wait of 6 weeks to 6 months, she can apply online for extend of tourist visit pass for 89 days just before her 30 days tourist pass is up. Then wait patiently for ltvp to be approved, then she can find a job. Then after finding a job, the employer MUST apply to MOM for a s pass or work permit and get ICA to issue consent of letter to work before working.
**** I am guessing you just want to bring your gf into Singapore for holiday is it? If just holiday, she can come in anytime she wants.. Singapore immigration Is actually ok to let her in... the problem has to do with Philippines immigration. You need to go into Philippines embassy in singapore website to download invitation letter. Then fill it up, then go to the embassy (don't need to book appointment) and authenticate it. When you read online, they also mention the affidavit of support. Turns out it means the same as invitation letter. Fucking confusion online.. bro, teach you.. everything.. and I mean everything! Go email them.. make sure you understand what to do before doing things on your own. Then after you have the authenticated invitation letter can you then mail to her in Philippines for her to show the officer there to allow her to cross their immigration. Haha. Complicated right?
Old 14-06-2016, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aburthen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well bro, my girl cant get into SG for holiday to ROM here in the 1st place. Thats why im thinking of getting married in her home country. Ex work permit too, gotten the consent from MOM to marry here. Booked a date with ROM too already. But just couldnt get past ICA.
Old 14-06-2016, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well bro, my girl cant get into SG for holiday to ROM here in the 1st place. Thats why im thinking of getting married in her home country. Ex work permit too, gotten the consent from MOM to marry here. Booked a date with ROM too already. But just couldnt get past ICA.
Something not right...why dun you go appeal thru your MP...unless your girl has not committed any criminal offence in Singapore otherwise sure can grant a tourists visa just to get ROM within 2 weeks of the ROM date...if you try to get her in too early then sure rejected..

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-06-2016, 04:46 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Something not right...
It is just human ways of living... we selectively show and hide details. Why will someone be banned in SG even if he/she worked in SG before?
Old 14-06-2016, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She refuse entry in Singapore or leaving her country ?

If you Pink IC, you can always fill up form 14A, send to ICA for ICA say something
Old 15-06-2016, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
lechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Bro, has your gf been entirely honest with you? I couldn't think of a better reason why our ica wouldn't grant her a tourist pass. If it's Philippines immigration side barring her from leaving, maybe it's because there's no invitation letter.. but don't know why Singapore wouldn't allow her to enter unless she has committed an offence before.
Try asking deeper why she cannot be here in Singapore. There could either be a miscommunication where she is forbid from leaving Philippines and she then told you she cannot enter Singapore (in this case you might need invitation letter); or there is a genuine case of her being able to leave Philippines but offloaded here in Sg (which means she is forbid from entering).
Old 15-06-2016, 09:18 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If she is currently a work permit holder and you marry her in singapore first, she will have quite alot of difficulty leaving Philippines again after going back. That is because when she leaves Philippines the first time, the Philippines immigration is only aware (or may I put it this way "give permission" that she is coming to Singapore to work.
Base on own experience, I don't agree to what you say there. BI think she going to work, and without agency - illegal work (mean she didn't pay her blood and sweat to POEA/POLO/OWWA .. )

Quote:
Yet when you guys are married in singapore, they are not informed of it. So if one day she goes back
To Philippines to visit her parents, and after visiting, she wanted to come back to Singapore, the Philippines immigration has a high chance of preventing her from clearing the immigration.
That is so wrong information, again base on own experience.

Quote:
So my approach is to Marry her in Philippines first then marry in singapore because marrying her here in SG is god damn easier than doing so in Philippines. of course You can take the risk and don't marry her in Philippines first. But you guys be responsible for your actions la.
To marry in Philippine, marriage between filipino and foreigner, to be valid, has to get the CFO seminar and all cleared. And lot of dumb and many people employed in CFO, that is why they insisting on all paper work so they get their job safe. And don't forget the lot of useless paper including capacity to marry and all blah blah, all costing needless money. And if she have a baby before, and boyfriend hiding, high chance you looking at more than 300K to clear her name. if you don't do that, the boyfriend can turn up and demand alimony from you - yes, 100% legal in Philippines.

There is a proven alternative: Marry in Singapore, follow ROM procedure. Take the marriage certificate to Philippine Embassy and Do the "Notification of marriage". This is 100% legal, valid and correct. If not PH embassy wont accept notice of marriage.

Then Phil Embassy will forward the marriage to NSO and then 2 month later, you can get the notice print in security paper.

The above process - 100% valid, legal and accepted for all purpose. All purpose except if she want to change status in passport in DFA, the silly joker there will ask to go to CFO and repeat the same blah blah. And no use making the fat CFO jerks rich. Ignore it - and show the Notice of marriage and copy of marriage to BI and SG immigration. If BI refuse to look at it, put a drama, they will give in- BI objective is not to enforce law, their objective is to catch people who look dumb so they can claim their detection bonus.

Quote:
2) first thing, the long term visit is not a visa.. it's a pass. So basically, since she is my wife and can apply for long term visit pass, (go check the condition for applying for long term visit pass. pretty sure gf cannot come in using long term visit pass) ica has informed me that my wife has tl come into Singapore as a tourist, then she can apply for long term visit pass. And while waiting for ltvp, she cannot work! Very important! Then during the wait of 6 weeks to 6 months, she can apply online for extend of tourist visit pass for 89 days just before her 30 days tourist pass is up. Then wait patiently for ltvp to be approved, then she can find a job. Then after finding a job, the employer MUST apply to MOM for a s pass or work permit and get ICA to issue consent of letter to work before working.
This is correct, especially Long term pass for GF- long term pass for GF allowed by ICA, if the couple from western country where living together considered common-law-husband / wife.

Quote:
**** I am guessing you just
want to bring your gf into Singapore for holiday is it? If just holiday, she can come in anytime she wants.. Singapore immigration Is actually ok to let her in... the problem has to do with Philippines immigration. You need to go into Philippines embassy in singapore website to download invitation letter. Then fill it up, then go to the embassy (don't need to book appointment) and authenticate it. When you read online, they also mention the affidavit of support. Turns out it means the same as invitation letter. Fucking confusion online.. bro, teach you.. everything.. and I mean everything! Go email them.. make sure you understand what to do before doing things on your own. Then after you have the authenticated invitation letter can you then mail to her in Philippines for her to show the officer there to allow her to cross their immigration. Haha. Complicated right?
I remember now PH embassy don't allow invitation for gf unless something change. Better to get a filipino to claim is his or her cousin and get letter, then more chance to authenticate letter(Not teaching illegal but that is how the Philippine embassy work)

Quote:
Bro, has your gf been entirely honest with you? I couldn't think of a better reason why our ica wouldn't grant her a tourist pass.
That's a bit sensitive No offence

Quote:
If it's Philippines immigration side barring her from leaving, maybe it's because there's no invitation letter..
Nope, even with invitation, BI offload people. There is a lot of reason for that, including "NO REASON" and most common, BI need to meet quota for detection ..

Quote:
Try asking deeper why she cannot be here in Singapore. There could either be a miscommunication where she is forbid from leaving Philippines and she then told you she cannot enter Singapore (in this case you might need invitation letter); or there is a genuine case of her being able to leave Philippines but offloaded here in Sg (which means she is forbid from entering).
Agree

And again, no offense
Old 18-06-2016, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

BTW I do not pay SG tax but oversea tax. CPF thick thick because I have not purchase any pigeon hole. The rest u mentioned I also dun have.
Anyway, my wife gets 3 yrs green card....
Old 23-06-2016, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Anyway, my wife gets 3 yrs green card....
Nice ... congrats

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 23-06-2016, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Couldn't get pass ICA means somehow link to immigration / entry problems.

I have a philippino friend with 2 kids whom were ejected out of Singapore due to some mom problems just recently came back here for 1-2 weeks of holiday.

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 28-06-2016, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

why marry in Singapore. Remember women charter.

1) if your wife gives you green hat. You have to take care of her even if you divorce her until she gets remarry.

2) Once they get their PR. The PR stays with them forever, yes they have a valid date of 5 years. but if they don't leave the country for 5 years they can stay until song song. Also if they are PR, they can get any job. even be massage lady. (if you divorce her and want her out of sight because she gives you green hat.. you can't.. once she has PR. its very easy for her to stay in Singapore)

Go marry else where lah.. Singapore women charter damn F up
Old 29-06-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
2) Once they get their PR. The PR stays with them forever, yes they have a valid date of 5 years. but if they don't leave the country for 5 years they can stay until song song. Also if they are PR, they can get any job. even be massage lady. (if you divorce her and want her out of sight because she gives you green hat.. you can't.. once she has PR. its very easy for her to stay in Singapore)
I 99.9% agree with you But for Re Entry (5 year renewal of PR), if the person divorce, ICA now don't renew unless there is Citizen child here.

And in reality, I doubt anybody can stay here 5 year without going out of country But miracles do happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Couldn't get pass ICA means somehow link to immigration / entry problems.

I have a philippino friend with 2 kids whom were ejected out of Singapore due to some mom problems just recently came back here for 1-2 weeks of holiday.
Would love to know more detail. If the marry without MOM approval, they can still visit, but can't get Long term passes or PR easily. But, things slowly changing, may got chance now.
Old 29-06-2016, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
why marry in Singapore. Remember women charter.

Go marry else where lah.. Singapore women charter damn F up
Women charter apply no matter where you marry...Singapore gahmen recognized the ROM certificate...unless no longer live/work in Singapore anymore...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1