The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2016, 08:50 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Chitchat Useless Sinkie MILF Upset That Woman Calls Her Crazy Son A Bastard!

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

She is a regular at the 7-Eleven store in Killiney Road because her 10-year-old son, who has Williams syndrome, has been attending speech therapy lessons nearby for more than five years.

And the store employees are aware of the boy's special needs.

But on Tuesday, Madam Elaine Chan's encounter with a female customer who objected to her son's behaviour in the store turned nasty.

The 44-year-old, who works in a bank, said that despite her telling the woman that her son is a child with special needs, the woman verbally abused her, calling her useless for giving birth to him, and called him a b******.

Williams syndrome is a rare genetic disorder that causes learning disabilities and developmental delays in children. Those with the syndrome, however, tend to be sociable, friendly and endearing.

The single mother told The New Paper: "My son loves fans and whenever he sees one, he wants to play with the buttons on it.

"The counter staff at 7-Eleven are very patient. They are fine with my son going into the room behind the counter to let him touch the buttons on the fan."

But at 8.45pm on Tuesday, the female customer told Madam Chan off for letting her son enter the room.

"I thought she was an off-duty employee, which would sort of give her the right to scold my son," said Madam Chan.

"I told her he's a special needs child and usually people would understand. But she replied, 'All the more you have to control your son.'"

When Madam Chan tried to explain about her son and his special needs, the woman raised her voice and became even more aggressive.
Madam Chan then realised the woman was not a 7-Eleven employee and decided to film her with her smartphone in the hope that it would make her leave. But the woman continued scolding her and called her son a b******.

In the video, the woman, seen to be wearing a straw hat and covering her face with a piece of cloth, yelled at Madam Chan in Mandarin: "You are useless. Why must you give birth to a special needs child?"

She then hit Madam Chan's hand with her handbag, causing Madam Chan to drop her phone.

"My (11-year-old) daughter started crying because she thought the woman had hurt me, so I went to comfort her," said Madam Chan.

The loud noises also scared her son and he covered his ears with his hands.

After the woman left the store, a police officer walked in and Madam Chan told the officer about the incident. The officer went to look for the woman, but was unable to find her.

Madam Chan subsequently shared her 37-second video of the incident on a WhatsApp group for parents whose children have Williams syndrome.

Her friend Janet Yeo, who was in the group, later posted the clip on Facebook.

She told TNP: "I was upset that Elaine had to go through this.

"As a parent of a Williams syndrome child myself, I feel sad when my child gets disapproving stares from strangers.

"Labelling them 'useless and a 'b******' is way too much. So I shared the video on Facebook to create awareness and to seek the public's understanding for special needs children and their parents."

A report on the incident also went viral on citizen journalism site Stomp, attracting 43,000 views.

Madam Chan said: "I was shocked that someone would use such profanity. This is the first time something like this has happened to me.

"At most, people would give me disapproving stares because my son may be doing things that are unusual.

"But when I explain that Ian is a special needs child, they would understand."

She said she had seen many negative comments online about the woman, but she did not approve of such comments.

UPSET

"I was upset because she was ignorant and made my daughter cry, but I think we shouldn't judge her," said Madam Chan.

"Instead, we should highlight the people who are caring and compassionate towards special needs children because there are a lot of them around."

Dr Carol Balhetchet, senior director for youth services at the Singapore Children's Society, said strangers should respect the mother of a child with special needs.

"I think all she wanted to do was make a statement about what was wrong (the boy's action of going to the room behind the counter), but instead she spiralled into anger and attacked both the mother and her child, which was disrespectful," she said.

"What she used to label the child is appalling and insensitive. It was uncalled for."

Dr Balhetchet said that in such cases, people should respect the mother and the child with special needs.

"Leave the mother to deal with the child," she advised.

"Give them space, and be more sensitive and supportive, and maybe advise the mother to be a bit more careful if their child is running around as they may hurt themselves."

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-new....5jeouRl0.dpuf

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1