The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2015, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CantoCat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool New Pics+ ...And....And....

Hullo everyone, wishing everyone reading this a happy (belated) nude year, may your year be as you need to be happy and also, happy. =)

Considering my last post about wanting to meet other CD/trans-gurls for trans-lesbian encounters, and/or regular lesbian lover was met with very few replies, I decided to *broaden my horizon* - if you *lengthen your scope*

So seeking nice and polite brothers here, perhaps some good trustworthy kinds,
also still looking for more open type of *passable and pretty* CD or transgirls into bi kinda encounters...for erotic fun together and friendship =)

I am:
Passable more than passable, cute actually *heehee*
Very bottom (but not push over, rude emails get ignored)

So very into wanting to try:
1)Small group sex - maybe 2 guys + me OR 2 CDs + me, OR 1 guy 1 CD+ me, OR real gal + CD+ me, OR...

2) Discreet Daddy type who do not mind a more mature CD daughter who wants to be more feminine for him, and needs his support (i.e. clothes, hormones, shoes, make up.. rides...meals..)

I like to be pleased, pampered, talked nicely to,get gifts, etc
... but I can be, if you treat me right, a real slutty cunt in bed (in a good way), and fully functional if I am made to feel relaxed, and aroused.

I can be a real joy to be around, I know how to treat my lover well, as long as I am treated like a princess.

So....here are my face pics, don't wear 'em out ;p

https://www.flickr.com/photos/129558496@N03/

Limited upload time, so hurry go look and hurry, write me here and we can take it from there.

PS. brothers here who did not read this post and just saw my pic and email me "any old how" will likely not be replied to. Sorry in advance, I really cannot be replying to brothers here who are like plumbers applying for a job as a CFO, you can understand me, don't you? =)
Old 13-01-2015, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ortega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New Pics+ ...And....And....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantoCat View Post
Hullo everyone, wishing everyone reading this a happy (belated) nude year, may your year be as you need to be happy and also, happy. =)

Considering my last post about wanting to meet other CD/trans-gurls for trans-lesbian encounters, and/or regular lesbian lover was met with very few replies, I decided to *broaden my horizon* - if you *lengthen your scope*

So seeking nice and polite brothers here, perhaps some good trustworthy kinds,
also still looking for more open type of *passable and pretty* CD or transgirls into bi kinda encounters...for erotic fun together and friendship =)

I am:
Passable more than passable, cute actually *heehee*
Very bottom (but not push over, rude emails get ignored)

So very into wanting to try:
1)Small group sex - maybe 2 guys + me OR 2 CDs + me, OR 1 guy 1 CD+ me, OR real gal + CD+ me, OR...

2) Discreet Daddy type who do not mind a more mature CD daughter who wants to be more feminine for him, and needs his support (i.e. clothes, hormones, shoes, make up.. rides...meals..)

I like to be pleased, pampered, talked nicely to,get gifts, etc
... but I can be, if you treat me right, a real slutty cunt in bed (in a good way), and fully functional if I am made to feel relaxed, and aroused.

I can be a real joy to be around, I know how to treat my lover well, as long as I am treated like a princess.

So....here are my face pics, don't wear 'em out ;p

https://www.flickr.com/photos/129558496@N03/

Limited upload time, so hurry go look and hurry, write me here and we can take it from there.

PS. brothers here who did not read this post and just saw my pic and email me "any old how" will likely not be replied to. Sorry in advance, I really cannot be replying to brothers here who are like plumbers applying for a job as a CFO, you can understand me, don't you? =)
Hey there..

Mayb u can try to post a full body pics to arose more interest..
Old 13-01-2015, 03:37 PM
Samster

Good idea.
The original pics deleted first, then...
Old 13-01-2015, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good idea.
OR
you hot, articulate men (and CDs too) can email me directly

at

[email protected]

for picture exchange.
Old 15-01-2015, 07:57 AM
Samster

TheresNoEnd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good idea.
You should actually leave the old pics to entice
Old 15-01-2015, 02:46 PM
Samster

ya well
i m not sluttyxd
(not that I m not slutty, but i m talking about the other poster in the other thread...)
I m not here to turn quick tricks one after the other, lai lai ai mai ai mai?! pasar malam-style

Those interested to find out more, and want the same level of fun that can only get better cos we took the time n effort to trust one another, learn what one another like in sex, and rope in others over time, whoever smart enough to see the benefit of a regular sex friend who is hot and discreet, and disease free, safe, trustworthy...

Of course I got some guys email me with msg like '30m meet now? where ur pic?' sure, why not? If cheap, fast, in/out/bye/dunno u is your thing, then the fun of having someone hot and kinky to try out your favourite fantasies with...to share ur taboo desires with....to act out all your erotic needs...
even grow it into a small harem for you....well, if anyone cannot see the benefit of this, then I got nothing to say
Old 15-01-2015, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 16
gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of

Quote:
ya well
i m not sluttyxd
(not that I m not slutty, but i m talking about the other poster in the other thread...)
I m not here to turn quick tricks one after the other, lai lai ai mai ai mai?! pasar malam-style

Those interested to find out more, and want the same level of fun that can only get better cos we took the time n effort to trust one another, learn what one another like in sex, and rope in others over time, whoever smart enough to see the benefit of a regular sex friend who is hot and discreet, and disease free, safe, trustworthy...

Of course I got some guys email me with msg like '30m meet now? where ur pic?' sure, why not? If cheap, fast, in/out/bye/dunno u is your thing, then the fun of having someone hot and kinky to try out your favourite fantasies with...to share ur taboo desires with....to act out all your erotic needs...
even grow it into a small harem for you....well, if anyone cannot see the benefit of this, then I got nothing to say
Dropped u an email and inbox!

Black friday sale.
My House..
You and I..
All clothes will be 100% off.
Old 16-01-2015, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Hi, i guess ur inbox was full, so i already drop u an email
maybe u can PM me instead
Old 18-01-2015, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Pic is gone ;(

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 19-01-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

Oh, my.... *heehee*

Nice of you to notice *grin*

To those that have written...

thanks.
Old 06-02-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
sluttyxdresser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nothing wrong with turning quick tricks. I enjoy it.

Quote:
ya well
i m not sluttyxd

Old 06-02-2015, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
WhatsHappened deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhatsHappened deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluttyxdresser View Post
Nothing wrong with turning quick tricks. I enjoy it.
I find it sexy as well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1