The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2016, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Question Re: Mind reader

Cont'd

Pulling up her tight top up and removing it to reveal her perfect breasts, she met Kristy’s lips and they kissed for the first time. Kristy then bent forward and sucked a nipple past her lips, enjoying the feeling of Elsie’s hand gently holding the back of her head as she did so. She then began to kiss her way down Elsie’s body, until she reached that perfect pussy. Moving the wet lips with her mind she then began to lick her bud, which made Elsie cry out. She tasted bitter sweet, and Kristy couldn’t get enough.

Pretty soon Elsie was coming and Kristy was lapping her juices up, and at the same time she was poking a finger into the pussy before her, almost in an effort to scoop her juices out before they appeared. Once Kristy knew that she’d taken Elsie over the top she stopped and laid back onto the kitchen floor, before spreading her legs. Elsie opened her eyes and looked down to see her naked stepdaughter ready and waiting for the same kind of attention. Without hesitation, Elsie then knelt down onto the floor between Kristy’s spread legs, and slowly kissed the soft skin on her inner thigh.

When she reached Kristy’s pussy she poked a finger from both hands past her wetness and gently pulled her lips apart, before starting to lick her excited and erect clit. Kristy hadn’t stopped moving Elsie’s bud around with her mind, and felt the surge of her first orgasm as Elsie let out a cry. Elsie’s tongue lapped at Kristy’s juices, as Kristy arched her back with the intense feelings of pleasure coursing through her body. Just then they could both hear voices coming from the back door, and looked up to find Elsie’s husband and Kristy’s father walking through the door with two work mates. There was no way to cover up in time, and at first he never said a word. He was in too much shock, yet strangely aroused at the same time.

His friend’s jaws had remained open from the moment they’d spotted the pair so entwined, and it was Kristy who decided to keep this erotic charged moment going. Quickly picturing their cocks she set about stimulating each and everyone until they became erect, and then planted a suggestion in each of their minds that her stepmother was eager to be pleased.

By now her stepmother had risen from the floor, feeling totally humiliated and reaching for her clothes. ”My god man, your wife is so fucking hot,” said one of her husband’s workmates. That one comment made him move, because he was so turned on by what he’d seen. He just had to fuck his wife there and then. Kristy was still stimulating their cocks, and making them all extremely hot under the collar, until finally her father invited his friends to satisfy his wives needs. Kristy’s stepmother looked shocked, but couldn’t deny that the bulges she could see in each of their pants were making her feel wet.

Her husband grabbed her arm roughly, almost pleading to satisfy him and his friends, whilst Kristy stepped back and continued to play with them all, with her minds eye. After sitting down at the kitchen table, Kristy began to manipulate Elsie’s pussy lips again and sat back in the chair as the three men surrounded her stepmother. Elsie could be seen reaching out for two of the erect cocks as they came into view, and telling her husband to fuck her hard. He didn’t need to be told twice, for suddenly he was bending her over and pushing his hardened cock straight into her wet cunt. She moaned out loud as he plunged straight in and then she felt another cock touching her lips. Upon opening her eyes, she found one of her husband’s friends with his trousers down around his ankles and a large cock in his hand as he stroked her lips with it.
Elsie opened her mouth, allowing his cock into her throat, and began to suck with a passion.

”You slut…you’re fucking loving this aren’t you?” said her husband, as he pounded into her wetness with a lust he’d never felt before. Elsie just moaned out loud with her mouth full, as she eyed the other Guy stroking his cock while he watched the show before him. By now Kristy had sat back into the chair and was busily burying a finger into her wet pussy, as this gangbang continued.

She too was watching the lone Guy stroking his cock, and decided to help him by squeezing the end of his cock gently with her mind. To him it felt like a pair of lips sucking on his shaft and pretty soon he was shouting out that he was coming. When he did, it arched upward and landed squarely on Elsie’s cheek. She let out an appreciative moan, and began to feel the tell tale signs of the cock in her mouth beginning to jerk. Just then she could taste the salty man seed as it exploded into her mouth and throat. She could also recognise the sounds of her husband, as he was about to ejaculate.

When he did, she ground her hips onto his pulsating member, wanting to feel him filling her up with his man seed.

Then they all turned towards Kristy as they heard her coming in the back ground, and watched for a couple of minutes as she repeatedly thrust her finger into her moist womanhood. When she’d finished, Kristy quickly got redressed and left the room without saying anything. She felt nothing needed to be said, besides, she could tell by the satisfied looks of everyone there that they’d all enjoyed it immensely.
Old 18-12-2016, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 9
LickLassy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLickLassy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Mind reader

Incredible power of Kristy!
Old 18-12-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chapter 5

Kristy was feeling quite happy the next day, and decided to visit her girlfriend Cricket at work. Cricket was a hairdresser; a damn good one and Kristy always sought her advice before doing anything with her hair.

On this day Kirsty’s mind was full of naughty thoughts, as she’d recently been given a gift after an accident. A gift that was changing her life in incredible ways and one that she’d managed to keep a secret. She’d found after being given a brand new drug (following the accident) that she could now read minds. Not only that though, for it seemed her powers had developed over the course of those few days into something that made her someone you shouldn’t trifle with. She could now move things with her mind, and it felt so exciting. She’d recently given her newfound powers a test run and found that whenever she stimulated other people in a sexual manner, she could feel their desires and needs.

At just that moment, the beauticians came into view, and Kristy froze. She could see Cricket kissing her boyfriend, and although Kristy knew Cricket was still seeing him now and again it still made her feel jealous. Ducking behind a wall, she hoped they hadn’t seen her and wondered what to do. Just then she could hear his motorbike starting up and realised he was going. After another minute, Kristy decided to head to the beauticians and try to forget what she’d seen. Cricket, who was smiling from ear to ear, greeted her at the door. ”You just missed Joe,” said Cricket, totally unaware of how Kristy thought of him. "Oh well, never mind,” replied Kristy casually. ”Is something wrong Kristy?” "No... Yes...no... Oh damn it I don’t know, I just get jealous when it comes to sharing you,” replied Kristy.

"Well, you don’t need to anymore, because I’ve just broken up with him. He says he wants to remain a friend, (yeah right) so we broke up amicably,” said Cricket. Kristy immediately read Crickets mind, and smiled after finding out that it was the truth. ”Oh that’s great news...but why? I thought you liked Joe?” replied Kristy excitedly. ”I did, but I fell in love with someone else,” said Cricket. At first this new info didn’t quite sink in, and Kristy visibly frowned until she picked up from Crickets mind that she was referring to her.

At that moment, Kristy could feel a tear welling up in her eyes and tried to hide the fact. ”You’re such a softie,” said Cricket with a smile, as she handed her a tissue, “now then, have you come to get your hair done?” ”Yes, I thought I’d better have a trim as I have a few split ends,” replied Kristy, stepping into the beauticians proper. ”Well, you’re in luck, my next appointment isn’t for another hour so take a seat and I’ll join you in a sec,” replied Cricket, indicating a swivel chair that she should sit on.

Kristy’s mind was racing now, for this news of the break up had come so unexpectedly. She wanted to celebrate, but how and when. Then she remembered her powers, and decided to use them on Cricket in way of thanks for making her so happy. When Cricket returned with a couple of clean towels, Kristy noticed what she was wearing for the first time.
Old 18-12-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster

Cont'd

She was wearing a very short skirt with comfortable looking shoes, and wore a tight tee shirt, which made her look quite big up top. Around her skirt was a fancy looking silver and leather belt, which was clearly for decoration as opposed to holding anything up. ”Now then, you just want a quick trim? Is that correct?” said Cricket, as she noticed Kristy checking her body over, “behave yourself,” she added, watching the oh so innocent look on Kristy’s face as she looked up.

Kristy smiled and turned her back to sit in the chair proper, which gave her a wonderful view of Cricket in the mirror in front of her. She then felt Cricket’s hands sliding through her hair, trying to gauge the length. Kristy took a deep breath as Cricket’s hands lightly massaged her scalp, and for a moment she closed her eyes to enjoy the sensations. She then felt Cricket sliding her leg between her thighs, as she began to cut her hair. When she reopened her eyes, Cricket’s breasts were a mere six inches away. She could just make out the nipples as they caused indents in her tee shirt, and decided to act. She was already feeling quite horny, so she knew she’d have no trouble using her gifts.

First she concentrated real hard, and suddenly saw Cricket’s nipples clearly through her minds eye. She then went to work by gently squeezing them with her powers, and noticed how quickly they stood to attention. She also noticed Cricket looking around as if to find the door open, no doubt thinking the cool air was responsible for suddenly making her nipples harden. Kristy just smiled, and concentrated a little harder. She was now looking past Cricket’s skirt and panties whilst looking down, and could see that beautiful soft mound of skin that surrounded her pussy. Without messing about further, she suddenly pulled Cricket’s pussy lips to either side of her opening, which made her jump slightly. She then began to stimulate her clit by moving it around in little circles. Suddenly Cricket was rubbing her thighs against Kristy’s leg, undoubtedly assuming that her leg was responsible for giving her these feelings.

Kristy was now feeling extremely wet, and could see Cricket’s juices glistening at the ends of her soft lips. When she felt Cricket rubbing a little harder against her leg, she decided to spread her pussy open and really get to work. Now Cricket wasn’t sure what to make of this, for she suddenly felt both wanton and incredibly horny. ”Lock the door,” thought Kristy, sending the signal to Cricket’s mind.
Cricket quickly walked over to the door and locked it; she then pulled down the blinds and hurriedly returned to Kristy. After assuming the position between Kirsty’s legs once more, she felt her pussy stretching once again. Kristy then physically lifted up Cricket’s tee shirt and pulled it up and over her head. She then pretended to place her hands around the back to unfasten Cricket’s bra.

In reality she used her powers to unclip it, for she couldn’t quite reach. Once the bra fell to the floor, Kristy leaned forward and gently sucked a hardened nipple into her mouth. From the moment Cricket had resumed the position between Kristy’s legs, Kristy had gone to work on her pussy and couldn’t believe the remarks coming from her girlfriend’s mouth. ”Fuck Kristy, I feel so hot, you’re making me so god damn wet just by rubbing your leg,” said Cricket as she continued to rub her crotch against Kristy’s tight jeans. Kristy didn’t respond, instead she manipulated Cricket’s clit a little harder and faster, which in turn made Cricket cry out. ”Oh god I’m coming, whatever you’re doing don’t stop,” she screamed, as Kristy saw the juices flowing into Cricket’s panties with her minds eye.
Old 18-12-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Windows11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, more please!!
Old 18-12-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
victoriatoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here..
Old 19-12-2016, 12:18 AM
Samster

Cont'd 2

By now Kristy was feeling every bit as horny as Cricket and couldn’t help what she did next, for suddenly she stood up and pushed the semi naked Cricket back against the basin. With a combination of her powers and her own physical strength she lifted Cricket onto the side, and pulled up her skirt. Cricket was both surprised and a little unsure as to how Kristy had managed this, but decided the feelings that were coursing through her body were too good to ignore.

Looking down, Cricket watched Kristy almost tearing her panties off before starting to lick her moist pussy with a passion she’d never felt before. Unknown to Cricket however was the fact that Kristy was using her powers at the same time, and hitting the ‘G’ spot with some accuracy. ”Oh Kristy, my god I’m going to cum again,” she shouted, clutching the side of the basin as her legs spread up and open in the air. Kristy licked, lapped and sucked as Cricket’s intense orgasm hit home.

Kristy’s own panties were now getting wet and she felt she needed a release, but she just had to pleasure Cricket some more before that happened. Just then they both heard a motorbike pulling up outside the shop, and Kristy knew it was Joe returning for something. Her mind quickly raced at that point, as she decided to put her powers to the test.

Several things happened then, the first was the unlocking of the beautician’s door with her mind, followed by a signal to Joe that he should hurry into the shop and lock the door after him. She then intensified the feelings Cricket was receiving making her unworried or even concerned as to what was going on around her. Joe then entered and locked the door behind him, before stripping off his clothes, as something in his mind was telling him to.

In his clouded mind, he could see Kristy licking his ex-girlfriends pussy and hear Cricket’s screams as she once again started to reach yet another orgasm. This was all too much he simply had to be a part of this action. He then had an overwhelming desire to approach Kristy and take her from behind, and without another thought he did just that. Kristy allowed her jeans and panties to fall down and stepped out of them as Joe approached; she then readied herself as she felt his powerful hands clutching her buttocks. As she felt his hardened cock sliding into her well lubricated pussy, she returned her attentions towards Cricket once again and licked harder and faster than before.

Joe was able to watch Kristy performing cunnilingus through the large mirror on the wall as he continued to slam his cock into Kristy’s tight hole from behind. He also had this strange feeling he was being used, but that thought didn’t last long. Kristy looking back, as her tongue slid around her lips. She knew she was approaching that wonderful moment of release, and felt completely lost in the moment.

As she started to cum, she heard Joe’s groans of excitement and realised that he was on the verge as well. Suddenly all three were moaning out loud, and filling that small shop with sounds of sheer bliss. Cricket, whose nipples were harder than ever before came so hard, she felt faint. While Kristy’s legs almost gave way, as her own orgasm hit the spot and she could feel Joe’s Cock pulsating as he too came in streams of man seed. When they’d all come down from their own little clouds, everyone was too busy getting redressed to talk. Joe it seems had left his scarf, and once retrieved had this overwhelming desire to leave. Whilst Cricket couldn’t help staring at Kristy, wondering how on earth she suddenly became so good at giving head.
Old 19-12-2016, 12:21 AM
Samster

Cont'd....Finale

Kristy knew this of course, because she read Cricket’s mind in order to evaluate what was going through her head. ”That was the most intense sexual experience of my life, but how did you become so good?” said Cricket, as she pulled her tee shirt back on. ”Oh I don’t know, perhaps it was the good news you gave me about breaking up with Joe,” replied Kristy with a grin.

‌”I’ll have to give you more good news in the future then,” said Cricket, with a grin, “that reminds me, did I hear Joe’s voice while you were servicing me?” ”No, you’re probably just remembering his moans as you came, thinking perhaps he was here,” lied Kristy, knowing full well that she’d successfully blocked that part of the scene from Cricket’s mind. "Anyway, I’d better get your hair trimmed young lady, or it’ll never get done,” said Cricket, finally feeling herself. Kristy sat back in the chair, wondering what her next sexual adventure would entail.

‌T H E E N D

©©©©©©©©©®®®®®®®®®®®©©©©©©©©©©

‌Did you guys enjoyed this kind of story? Do you want more? Tell me your view....
Old 19-12-2016, 04:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Destroyers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update TS
Old 19-12-2016, 09:07 AM
Samster

Hi guys!

Check out my new short story @ https://sbf.net.nz/showth...1#post15438065 It's very short which I wrote while resting last week.

Hopefully it can pass your taste of pleasures. In the meantime, if my power points can grow further, maybe I'll continue with much exciting & intriguing ones. Enjoy Guys, Cheers!
Old 19-12-2016, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Sacapla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1