The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2016, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Post Re: Knight in Shinny Armour

Chapter 8

Olivia slowed down her jogging pace as she approached the bus stop. No one seemed to care about her and her bare feet. It was rush hour as everyone struggled to get home from work. She spotted a payphone a few metres from the bus stop. Her body was not yet fully recovered so she hurt all over. She decided to catch her breath first as she sat on the bus stop bench. She had never been so scared and alone in all her life. She repeated her self-motivation mantra to herself: I am safe and alive, I am safe and alive. Her racing heart slowed down as she repeated the mantra over and over. After a couple of minutes had passed by Olivia felt stronger so she rummaged through her pockets for loose change and found a few coins.

Standing in front of the payphone she dialled Michael’s number.

‘Hello? ’ a deep voice sounded from the other side of the phone.

‘Hello, is this Michael?’
‘Yes, who is this?’

‘its Olivia, I need your help’ Her voice was shaky, so she tired clearing her throat.

‘okay, where are you?, I can come over to you right now’

‘errr ….’
‘Olivia, you can trust me, where are you?’

‘I am on the corner of holmer and baker streets in Midrand.’

‘Have you called the police yet?’

'Errrr….’
‘Okay, stay there, am on my way!, don’t move!’ With that Michael hanged up.

Olivia felt a cold shiver rush through her. The way that Michael had sounded put her off. Maybe I am being paranoid as usual she thought. ‘Calm down girl, not everyone is out to get you’. She let out a sigh of relief and relaxed on the bench. Her thoughts wondered as people got in and out the buses, oblivious to the danger and trouble she was in. Today she longed to be one of them, for things to go back to the way they were, she would go to work, enjoy making delicious food, come home, relax in a bubble bath with a glass of wine ………

Oh damn, food! Olivia jumped up and walked around. She spotted the object of her affection: the bakery. It was a few metres away so it took her a few minutes to get there.

She counted her coins again and ordered a donut with coffee. The bakery had a small sitting so she sat down to eat with the knowledge that it was going to be a while before Michael arrived. Munching hungrily on the donut her thoughts wondered to her mother. Josephine had arrived at her doorstep more than 8 weeks ago. She had looked nervous and was very jumpy as she inspected the doors and insisted that all windows be kept closed. Olivia had tried to calm her down and after a while her on and off mother had asked her to keep a secret for her. Olivia remembered the bewildered look on her face, her instinct had told her to say no, but her naďve nature had said: ‘yes mama, you can trust me’. Olivia sat there wishing she could take that back, her eyes misted and her heart hurt. ‘Damn you mother! Where are you when I need you!’ damn you!
Olivia sat there silently weeping as she drank her coffee. Repeating one of her many mantra’s over and over again: “you are strong and you can get through this”.

2 hours had passed since her phone call and the sun was setting. She looked around to see if she could spot Michael and she did. He was standing by the bus stop and talking to someone. She couldn’t see who it was so she stood up and started walking towards him. The figure talking to Michael turned around, Olivia froze on the spot, was her mind playing tricks on her? Is that really Bastino? This can’t be happening. They were a few metres away from her so she quickly ducked behind a food caravan. Her heart was beating so fast. Oh my God, did they see me? How could Michael a police man do this? I have to get out of here before they see me!
Old 25-12-2016, 09:27 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chapter 9

‘I can’t believe you fools let her get away again!’

‘Sorry Michael’ came Bastino’s defeated response.

Michael stepped closer to Bastino and clenched his teeth as he angrily swore.

'Its obvious you two are good for nothing!’

‘Errr boss, we promise not to fuck anything up anymore’

Michael moved closer to Bastino.

‘Fuck!’ He growled in Bastino’s face

‘I mean we are going to deal with this .......errr……we can fix this!’ Bastino’s evil face showed a hint of fear.

Michael just gave him a look of “whatever” and continued talking.

'She called me and said she was here, now go back in the car so that she doesn’t see you’ damit!, I don’t even know why you were outside in the first place! Fuck!’

Bastino got back in and nudged Lucas in the ribs to let out his frustration. Michael watched them and thought: could they be dumber?

The reason he got here so late in the first place was because he had to break them out of Primrose apartment. What kind of criminals got themselves locked in by their victim! He was starting to feel like he could do without their incompetence. He could easily make them disappear just like he did to Primrose and many others before her. But no, I can’t waste them yet; I still need them to do my dirty work so I will wait. Looking at them again, he smiled, he would enjoy killing those two after all the trouble they had put him through. But first I shall deal with Olivia.

Shaking himself out of his thoughts, he turned around and headed towards the bus stop. It was still a few metres away from where they had parked and he would have to walk a bit.
Old 25-12-2016, 09:28 AM
Samster

Chapter 10

Her heart pumped so hard she thought it would jump out of her body. She summed up all her courage and started walking down the street. It was hard because she was scared out of her mind and didn’t know where she was going to go. She hoped Michael had not seen her as she increased her pace. She was now a few metres away from a corner; all she had to do was act normal. She took a deep breath. 2 more metres 1 metre and as soon as she turned she went into full sprint. She didn’t care who was looking, she ran for her life! She made 2 more turns and found herself approaching the mall. Maybe I can get help in there she thought as she walked in.

Slowing down she mingled into the crowd. Her feet and chest hurt so badly. I need to hide she thought. Okay, where can I hide? There are people everywhere. I look out of place and I don’t have money anymore. They are going to catch me, Oh my God, I am going to die. Olivia kept on walking.

‘excuse me!

Olivia was in deep in her panicky thoughts. She did not hear the voice shouting behind her.

‘Excuse me, Olivia!’

Oh my God, its Michael, he has found me! I should run faster. She went into full sprinting mode; she didn’t care about the soreness in her feet. All she could think about was getting away. Out of nowhere a cleaning lady appeared with a trolley. She tried to slow down but it was too late. She crushed into the trolley and collapsed onto the floor.
Old 25-12-2016, 09:29 AM
Samster

Chapter 11

Robert turned to look in his backseat; the form of Olivia sleeping put his mind to rest. It was around 20:30 and the street lights danced on her form as he drove. He had been sitting in a restaurant enjoying dinner with a client when he had spotted a dirty, dishevelled Olivia trot past their table. Out of curiosity he had called out to her. He did not think that she would start running like a mad person and hurt herself in the process. He felt really bad about that. It was a good thing that they had been so close to a practice and someone in the crowd had suggested that they call the doctor so quickly.

The crowd gathered around her had dispersed as the doctor told them that she had just passed out and would be fine after resting. That’s when Robert had decided to take her home so that she could rest. He felt so guilty and wished to make it up to her. He knew that she was involved in something but decided to wait until she got better before probing.

He packed the car in the garage. His house was big, with 4 spacious bedrooms, en-suite bathrooms and 3 garages. He worked as an investment banker for a successful bank and was good at what he did.

He flipped on the garage light and opened the passenger door. Picking her up carefully into his arms, she moaned a bit. He stiffened and looked directly into her face. Her eyes had a dark patch under them and her chest bones where sticking out. Her skin was shinny and looked uncared for. She looked nothing like the confident and beautiful woman he met this morning. He wondered what could have happened that would cause a woman to look so unhappy.

‘Okay enough thinking, let’s get you in bed’ Robert talked to himself.

He decided to put her in the bedroom next to his just in case she needed him.

'Goodnight Olivia’. He said this as he closed the door. Maybe tomorrow we can find out something about you. With that thought he stepped into his bedroom and closed his door.
Old 25-12-2016, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
Chetti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Knight in Shinny Armour

Nice story, camping here
Old 25-12-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster

Chapter 12

The next morning was Saturday and Robert usually hanged around with friends. Today was going to be different for him since he had a guest. He had taken a shower and hurried to the kitchen to see what he could whip up as breakfast for Olivia. He still felt guilty about yesterday and planned on being as nice as he could be. After rummaging around he found cereal and yogurt. Placing them in a tray he headed for Olivia’s room. After knocking twice he let himself in.

‘good morning!’

A bewildered looking Olivia snatched the sheets and sat up quickly. Her eyes stayed on him as he stepped in and placed the tray on the side table.

‘hi, ……how did I ………where am I?’ Olivia stammered as she tried to hide her morning breath.

‘You are in my house, you crushed into a trolley and fainted’. Robert tried to use his reassuring voice as he said this.

‘I called out to you and you started running, so I ran after you and bam!.’

‘So it wasn’t Michael?’ Oh thank goodness. Olivia leaned back into the softness of the pillows surrounding her. She felt so relieved.

‘So can you forgive me for startling you like that?’

‘Huh?’ Olivia had no idea what he was talking about.

‘ I mean if it wasn’t for me you wouldn’t have ran, and gotten yourself hurt’

Oh, yes, sure, I can forgive you. Olivia answered but deep down she was thinking; you saved me! I should be thanking you! I owe you my life!

Robert breathed a sign of relief and smiled at her.

‘I didn’t know what you liked so ……

‘Oh breakfast, yes, am hungry’. Olivia didn’t care about her breath anymore as she lunged for the tray and attached the cereal.

Robert looked at the speed in which she was shuffling the food in her mouth. She wasn’t kidding when she said she was hungry hey.

‘Errrr, I will get you something to drink then’.

After he left, Olivia swallowed the last of her food and sat back. She was so relieved to be safe with Robert but she still couldn’t trust anyone. She just hoped that Michael hadn’t followed her here also. Oh man, if he did then I have just put another person in danger. Darn it! I need to come up with a plan. How can I get out of this?

Her thoughts where interrupted by Robert as he handed her a hot cup of coffee and sat facing her on the bed.

‘So how are you feeling today?’

‘ I feel fine, there’s no need for you to worry about me Robert, you have done enough already. Bringing me to your house, making me breakfast,… its more than enough.’

Robert smiled at her.

‘it’s the least I could do’

‘thank you’ Olivia smiled back.

‘My pleasure’
Old 25-12-2016, 02:48 PM
Samster

They looked at each other. Robert licked his lips. Olivia sipped her coffee slowly; she could feel his eyes on her. If he had been any other guy then that would be okay, but darn it, it was Robert, the man who made her feel warm and funny inside.

Robert cleared his throat.

‘So, did you manage to find Primrose?’

Olivia snapped out of her fantasy.

‘No, I don’t know where she is and I have a bad feeling about it’

‘bad feeling?’

Olivia could see that Robert was looking at her attentively. Her heart beat faster and she brought the coffee mug closer to her mouth.

‘I mean she probably won’t be back in a couple of days’.

‘oh okay, so why don’t you stay with me in the main time?’

‘errr…. I don’t know, I don’t have clothes, or toiletries Robert, I …..’

‘you also don’t have your id document, or any money. You have a lot of scars though. I know something is going on Olivia, am not stupid’

Olivia swallowed the hot coffee and just stared at him.

‘there where 3 suspicious looking men in the mall yesterday looking for you after you were brought into the doctor’s office, my gut told me to lie on your behalf because somehow it looked like you did not want to see them’

There was silence in the room.

‘Whatever it is that’s going on….’
Olivia cut him off.

‘Did they follow you?’ Her voice held a hint of hysteria.

Robert breathed in and answered.

‘no, I asked the doctor if I could use his back door. Nobody saw me, trust me.’

He looked very certain of what he was saying so she relaxed her shoulders and sipped her coffee. She knew that Robert was fishing, so she said nothing.

'As I was saying, whatever trouble you are in, for now I can hide you, but you will have to face it sometime’

'I know’ Olivia replied a small voice.

Robert felt so sorry for her and wanted to protect her.
Old 25-12-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Skyper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro!
Old 26-12-2016, 10:09 AM
Samster

FINAL Chapter

‘ I will get you a couple of necessities’ and some clothes, anything in particular you would me to get you?’

‘ the doctor had prescribed me some tablets but I can’t remember their names…., but its okay, sleeping pills will do, thanks’

Robert smiled as he stood up.

‘okay, I will be right back’

Left in the comfort of her thoughts she decided to take a shower. The bedroom was decorated in lavender and yellow with matching curtains and bed spread. It was no surprise that the en-suite bathroom was the same. She shrugged of all her clothes and stepped under the warm water. Letting all her frustration and pain out, she allowed herself to lose control. It felt so good to cry so she stood there for several minutes just letting it all out.

After showering she grabbed a pink bathrobe and wrapped herself in it. Looking at herself in the mirror she wondered how many women had used the same robe she was in right now. It wouldn’t amaze her since he was an extremely good looking specimen. He probably had women going in and out of his bed all the time. A stab of envy hit her as imagined him with another women. ‘Why do I even care what the man does in his bedroom? He is not mine to start with’

Olivia shrugged off her thoughts and headed back into the room. She didn’t know what to do with herself so she decided to venture around the house. In her bare feet she stepped out the room and decided to go down the passage. She checked all doors and found that they were bedrooms and bathrooms. At the end she found that a spacious sitting area could be found, decorated in a very muscular manner with dark colours and a huge flat screen TV on the wall. The kitchen could be found in the next room. It was a dream haven for a chef and she imagined herself whooping up delicious recipes to impress him. She decided to watch TV instead and on her way back to the sitting area she checked if the front door was locked before she sat down. She was still a bit on edge and the fear of being captured still lingered in her mind. She decided to relax and enjoy the show as she pulled herself up on the sofa and stretched out her legs.
When Robert came back, he found her fast asleep on the sofa. He had decided to get some groceries as well so he busied himself by unpacking them in the kitchen. He was joined by a sleepy Olivia.

‘hi’ Olivia felt awkward and wondered why she had even gotten up

‘hey, sorry I woke you up’ Robert continued with his task.

‘ no, you didn’t, I had to get up anyway’. Olivia had been woken up by a horrible dream wherein Bastino was running after her again and was just about to catch her. She couldn’t tell him that of course.

‘i put your clothes and pills on the bed in your room’ Robert was looking at the bathrobe as he said this.

Olivia realised this and shoved her hands in the pockets to hide her nervousness.

‘oh, am sorry , it was the only thing to wear… so…. I ….. I mean I can’t walk around naked right?’

Robert stopped what he was doing and looked into her eyes.

‘Of course you can sweetness’. Robert had a playful glint in his eyes and was smiling.

Olivia blushed to the tip of her nose. The mischievous look that he had given her made her feel weird and mushy inside. She needed to do something to avoid looking like a blushing virgin.

‘let me go and see what I can change into then’ Olivia ran out of the kitchen.

She got into the bedroom and headed straight for the bathroom; she quickly splashed water on her face and took a deep breath. ‘Damn girl, I know he is hot but you got to stop lusting, get a grip of yourself.’ Olivia continued to talk to herself in front of the mirror. ‘mmmhh, but all I feel like doing is just eating him up, I mean I am in shit and might die any day, so why can’t I just sample his goods, oh, his goods, judging from those jeans his wearing, I am sure he is packing’

A deep voice interrupted her.

‘ I think am okay in the goods department’ Robert was laughing at her.

Olivia turned around sharply and saw a laughing Robert leaning against the door frame.

‘ oh my God, did you hear everything?’ She felt so embarrassed she wanted to die.

Robert started working towards her as he stopped laughing. His eyes were changing into a dreamy sexy allure that mesmerised her. He stopped in front of her.

‘There is something I would also like to do to you Olivia’ his hands went to her waist and he pulled her closer to him. He angled his head and she knew he was going to kiss her. When his lips touched hers she felt she was going to explode, she was ready for more but he pulled away. She closed her eyes and felt his minty breath on her ear. His lips connected with the skin on her cheek. She shivered as the sensations brought pleasure to her. His hands pulled her closer until she could feel his broad chest against her breasts and his manhood on her thigh. Her hands automatically went behind his neck. He pulled her away and looked straight into her eyes
Old 26-12-2016, 10:12 AM
Samster

‘I am going to kiss you’. All signs of playfulness where gone as he said this, she knew he meant business. Her heart thundered loudly in her ears. She wanted him to do more than kiss her; she wanted to feel all of him inside her.

‘Yes’ Olivia could barely speak. She grabbed his head and pulled him closer. But instead he stopped her.

'No wait, Olivia, I don’t think I will be able to stop!’ Robert could barely speak with all the passion consuming him; he had never wanted a woman so badly.

‘ I don’t want you to stop!’ Olivia said

Robert abandoned all inhibition as he mashed his lips with hers. His hands grabbed the robe and yanked it open. She was completely naked beneath it. He picked her up as she wrapped her legs around him and placed her on the counter top so that he was between her wide open legs and she was leaning against the mirror. His hands moved to her breasts and he squeezed them hard. She let out a moan as he sucked on her neck at the same time. She felt like she was floating on a pleasure bubble. She could smell her own wet juice as his hands ventured lower until they landed on her womanhood. She kept one hand around his shoulders and with one hand she reached down to cup the bulge pressing against his jeans. He let out a deep throat moan as she started rubbing him up and down. His hand just stayed there as he continued to kiss her luscious lips, she tried to wiggle her butt in an attempt to get his hand moving. He pulled back and licked his lips, the action made her moan as the throbbing between her legs grew. He stepped back and quickly took of all his clothes as his eyes held hers. He was just as she expected, muscular with a perfect six pack. His impressive manhood stood apart from his body, erect and ready to pleasure.

Their lips joined again and this time Olivia knew there was no stopping. Her body yearned for his and as his hands touched her in that sacred place she shut her eyes and let out a moan of pleasure. His fingers stroked her clitoris as he sucked on her breast, she was feeling incomprehensible pleasure she wished to return the favour, her hands reached down to stroke his member but he stopped her.

‘ I won’t be able to handle that sweetheart’ the hoarseness of his voice made her aware of how much passion he was feeling for her. So she grabbed his tight ass instead and pulled him closer. He looked into her face before kissing her deeply; it was those types of kisses that told you exactly how much that someone wanted you. It brought so much emotion into her chest. The feel of the tip of his member on her wet opening made her quiver and moan. He was teasing her and she didn’t think she could take it anymore; she grabbed his ass again and pushed him deeper. They both let out an animalistic moan as the feel of flesh to flesh consumed them. His hands went around her as he closed the space between them. Her legs went around him as she locked them behind his. He started moving inside her increasing the pleasure between them. The throbbing inside her had increased. Her face was cradled in his shoulder and if she had had her eyes open she would see that they had an audience. They were both so consumed in the pleasure they had not noticed that a stranger stood in the doorway watching them.

T H E E N D

.......…....….......
Hi guys,

Hope you enjoyed this.....

More erotic thriller coming soon... please check out my thread....

Thank you for the support!
Old 26-12-2016, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
margate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for nice story!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1