The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2016, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
A Submissive's Fantasy (Male POV)

I dreamt we were at your place, and it was right after dinner. We then went up to the bedroom - me, because I was feeling a little tired, you because you wanted to take a bath. I climbed into bed - or rather, laid on top - and watched as you entered the bathroom. I was lying shirtless, and even though it was the second day of us being "together", you decided to remove your clothes inside the bathroom, behind the partially closed door.

As I listened, now fully awake, I heard the tub turn on, and try as I might, I couldn't help but picture you naked in the bathroom, your clothes falling softly to the tiled floor, and immediately I began to get hard and as I struggled with this, I heard you call softly from the bathroom,

"are you coming or not? We wouldn't want to keep Mistress waiting, now, would we?"

and I then got up, a noticeable bulge in my pants, and grabbed a towel in a lame effort to hide my growing erection, and I then entered the bathroom, and you smirked at the towel, which I tried to hold over my boxers, failing miserably. you then ordered me to set the towel down on the back of the toilet, and motioned for me to come closer and you then smirked, seeing the outline of the bulge, and reaching over the edge of the tub, you slowly traced your fingers across the fabric, purposely brushing against the hard bump, before squeezing my cock through the fabric softly yet firmly, and I almost cried out from pleasure. You smiled and moved your hand away, and I whimpered slightly.

"Not yet, my sweet pet" you said, "first, you must take care of me...remember? And if you do a good job...well, maybe I will reward you"

I nodded, and asked what I needed to do first, to which you replied by ordering me to remove my boxers, allowing you to see what lay underneath, and I did slowly eventually revealing my cock, which stuck out like a sore thumb. Again you smirked, and gave a little laugh.

"Hard already, and I haven't even started to touch you? My, my"

‌You then nodded for me to get into the bathtub, and ordered me to wash you before you got ready to relax for the evening. I reached up and gently massaged your shoulders with a washcloth, rubbing slowly along your neck, and I leaned in and gently nibbled the tip of your ear, before lightly kissing your neck and I worked the cloth down to the square of your back, rubbing gently. I then moved the cloth even lower, and caressed your cheeks, and listened as you moaned softly, telling me to not stop, but continue so, I lathered the cloth up again, and brought it around to the front of you, and I gently ran it down the front of each breast, slowly squeezing each one in turn as I washed it tenderly before working my way down to your smooth stomach, and then even lower, my hands sneaking a teasing squeeze of your mound, and using the soapy shampoo, I slipped a few fingers inside, and you gave a small gasp as soon as you felt it pulling my hand away, you chuckled and sucked my fingers gently, before softly rebuking me...

‌"Not yet, pet...wait a little more..

Old 29-12-2016, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A Submissive's Fantasy (Male POV)

I finished what I was doing, and then washed up, before I took a towel and prepared to dry you off and found the softest towel I could and started to rub down your body slowly...

lovingly as soon as I had finished, you took my hand and pulled me into the bedroom, where you threw me onto the bed before tying me down, hand and foot, to the bedposts. you then climbed on top of me, and starting at my mouth, slowly kissed your way down my body finally you reached my cock, which had gotten harder, and begin to toy with it flicking your tongue across the head, as if you were savoring it soon you were bobbing and twisting your mouth up and down on it, keeping a steady pace....

not fast enough that I would lose it, yet not slow enough that I would get bored. However, I knew I was close, and apparently so did you, because you then pulled away, and sat back, watching me.

Next thing I knew, you were untying my hands and legs, but only after I promised to behave myself, and you lay down on your back, spreading your legs apart, and revealing your beautiful, shaved pussy, which was beginning to become wet watching me, you fingered yourself slowly, and said in a low, sexy voice,

"If only I had someone to do this for me..."

I whimpered, and looked at you pleadingly, and you smiled slowly.

"Would you like this, my pet?"

When I nodded, you ordered me to beg for it. I then asked you as best I could,

"Please Mistress....please let me play with your pussy"

To which you simply nodded your head. I then placed my mouth on your pussy, and began to suck it gently before gaining speed, running my tongue across your pink folds, and occasionally slipping my tongue in and out, before I replaced my mouth with my fingers.

Reaching in slowly, I gently rubbed in a circular motion, pumping my fingers in and out as fast as I could as I did so.

I quickly put my mouth against your folds and sucked eagerly, trying to lap up your juices, when you exploded violently in my mouth, and I almost gagged on the amount of cum flowing into my mouth and I greedily swallowed each load that you produced, before you ordered to "fuck me" !!!

I placed my hardened cock into your already wet pussy, and began to slide back and forth, gaining speed with each stroke, before I was moving wildly against you, a sharp, intense feeling building at the base of my cock.

when I told you I was about to cum, you ordered me to go ahead, and empty my load into you, which I did, forgetting that I wasn't wearing a condom. I nearly cried out with the amount I emptied into you, and you eagerly slammed against me with each thrust of my own, clawing wildly at my back as I poured my cum into you finally.

After a minute of intense release, I slowly pulled out, and began to suck your juices once more, this time mixed with my own, and swallowed the mixture happily. I then licked my lips and began to suck and massage your breasts gently, flicking my tongue over the nubs before pulling you to me and sighing happily, glad that I was able to make you really happy, and that I was able to satisfy you.

END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
READY FOR NEXT SLOT????
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1