The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2017, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Smart JC Girl

'Aiyah, cannot beat boss one leh.' Lok giggled as he continued to use his cock to slap at Sheryl's breasts. 

'Chee bye, you saying I use my cock to whack at every girl lah?' I almost shouted, with a smile. 

All of us laughed as we continued to use the body of this young, cute and alluring JC student. My fucking was losing steam, and I crossed Sheryl's legs in front of me, like she was crossing her legs when she was sitting, and used a slow, almost grind-like motion to pump her pussy. It was a mistake, because with her legs crossed, the walls of her vagina seemed to close around my cock more tightly. And although I did not cum right then, the sensation caused me to open my mouth and close my eyes. It was that good! 

I was oblivious to my assistants' attacks on Sheryl now. All I could do was to continue to pump at Sheryl's pussy and just enjoy the pleasure I was getting from it. I only lasted a little more than 30 strokes, 30 slow strokes, before I felt my climax approaching again. This time I had no sense to hold it back anymore, and I increased my pace, frantically trying to make my orgasm to become one that would burst my eyes and cause me a stroke, so to speak. I could almost hear my assistants cheering me on, and also Sheryl's sharp moans, but I could care less as I just concentrated on my pumping, faster, faster' getting to the finish line was not too tough. And with one more push of my cock into Sheryl's pussy, I released my pent-up frustration, finally. 

'AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!' I seemed to be growling as my cum rose from my balls, up to my cock head and shooting out. 

After what seemed like a whole day passing by, I slumped backward, onto the other armrest of the sofa. Sweat was on my body, and I was panting a little. I was a little out of shape, and I needed to exercise more, but for now I just relaxed and opened my eyes a little to watch what my assistants are doing to Sheryl. 

Ah Siong allowed Sheryl to catch her breath, after what I did to her she seemed to dazed to struggle anymore. Lok, however, was still playing with Sheryl's breasts. There were no more slapping sounds, so I guessed he must be doing something else. With his back to me, I still could not see what he was doing. So, I took a couple of tissues and slowly removed the cum-filled condom from my limp cock, and slowly moved to my chair behind the desk, to have a better view of the 'action'. 

What I saw, was Lok rubbing his cock roughly into Sheryl's breasts. He was really pressing his hard cock, which was turning from red to purplish, into Sheryl's massive boobs. He would make circles on her breasts and nipples, then roughly squeezed her breasts together, onto his cock and used his hips to grind madly into those flesh orbs. Ah Siong was gentler, he always wanted to see his partners enjoyed the sex, and this time was no exception. He coaxed Sheryl to use her tongue to flick at his cock. He even lifted up Sheryl's head and slid his left thigh under it to let her lie on his thigh. This made his balls close to her chin, and he maneuvered her head just alittle to allow her to lick at his balls. 
Old 01-02-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

'Lai, lick at my lan pa' yes.. good' now suck it.. ahh.. one at a time.. oh.. ' Ah Siong was almost like guiding a lover in the art of giving him pleasure, and somehow it was making my limp cock twitch. 

Lok was getting bored with Sheryl's breasts, actually the truth was that he was not getting the reaction he wanted from Sheryl. So he moved his attention to her pussy. He was going to enter her raw, but I stopped him. 

'Hey' better be careful' disease also mah huan one.' I said and then I threw a condom at Lok. 

'Aiyah boss, too careful liao.' Lok said with a scowl on his face. 

'Listen to boss lah Lok. He sure right one. You want to get STDs meh? Boss also used what?' Ah Siong snorted. 

Lok put on the condom reluctantly, he was always one to take risks. I have lost count how many times he got STDs already, and sometimes am quite worried about him getting AIDS. But he always mentioned that condom also not 100% safe. But, I would rather not risk it, still got wife and kids to feed at home. This kind of fun can have, but must be careful. 

Lok had already capped himself and was motioning to Ah Siong to turn Sheryl over onto he knees. Lok's favourite position was always the doggy one, and that is when his sadistic nature rears it's head at its fullest. 

Lok made Sheryl into a kneeling position and aimed his cock at her pussy. Ah Siong crept onto the sofa and positioned his cock in front of Sheryl's face. With his upper back leaning against the armrest, Ah Siong pulled Sheryl's face onto his cock and Sheryl obediently sucked on it. Lok was using his cock to rub around Sheryl's pussy, making her wiggle her hips and moan aloud again. A smile broke on Lok's face and he entered Sheryl's pussy, forcefully and suddenly. 

'Aaaaahhhh'. !!!' Sheryl's whole body arched and Ah Siong's cock fell out of her mouth as she screamed.

With a wicked grin, Lok went into a few rough thrusts with his cock, coupled with smacking sounds from his contact with Sheryl's bums. Ah Siong showed Lok his middle finger for making Sheryl drop his cock from her mouth. Lok shrugged and I could only chuckle at their antics. 

With a deft motion, Ah Siong again made Sheryl suck his cock, and he was holding her shoulders to give her support, as well as to gain some leverage to move his hips to pump his cock into her delicious mouth. 

I never knew these two had it in them to last that long. It must have been almost 45 minutes, and they were still going strong. Lok was also getting more wicked, as he slapped Sheryl's bums hard with his hands. His strikes left red marks on Sheryl, who made shrieks and sometimes loud muffled moans. I was beginning to think that she had difficulty-differentiating pain from pleasure now.
Old 01-02-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster

Ah Siong was also enjoying himself much, as he made Sheryl tease his cock, telling her to nibble on the head, or telling her to blow soft air at his dick. All these action seemed to have made me find my second wind, and my limp cock rose slowly. 

Lok was fucking wildly now, slapping Sheryl's butt was not enough, he had to grab at it after slapping it such that Sheryl was almost screaming if not for Ah Siong's cock in her mouth. Lok was like a cowboy, riding an untamed horse at a rodeo show, and boy was I loving the show. My cock had become rock hard again and I stood up from the chair. Ah Siong was the first to notice me and he was amazed, 'Wah! Boss! Superman ah!' 

Lok caught a glimpse of my hard cock and said, 'Boss, let's cum in her mouth and make her swallow.' 

I liked the idea, this would really allow me to get back at Sheryl and teach her a lesson she would never forget. Even Ah Siong approved of Lok's idea and they both got off Sheryl and made her kneel on the carpet floor again. Sheryl was too much in a daze to even try to resist. All three of us again stood in front of Sheryl and first to go was Lok, since he suggested the idea, he stuffed his cock into Sheryl's mouth and began fucking it, using his hips to drive it in and out of her mouth. Ah Siong and I held onto Sheryl's shoulders as she tried to struggle. 

'Arr.. she bite me'!' Lok exclaimed, but that only spurred him on, and he finally shot his load with a low groan, 'Arrrrrrhhhh'..' 

'Mmmffff mmfffff' mfff ' Sheryl tried to spit the cum out of her mouth but I held her mouth in place, while Ah Siong pinched her nose and that made her gulp down the cum.

Sheryl coughed a little and I could see tears welling in her eyes, but no mercy was to be given to some smart-alecky student, so Ah Siong stuffed his cock into her mouth as Lok slunk back onto the sofa, feeling drained. With my hands, I held Sheryl's head and pushed her into Ah Siong's crotch. Ah Siong tried to keep up with the pace I was doing, but he eventually gave up and with his knees bending lower and lower, allowed me to shove Sheryl's head onto his cock, making him reach his climax. He soon erupted his cum into Sheryl's mouth with a loud grunt, 'Urgh!' And he used his hands to hold onto Sheryl's head as his body jerked and shook with pleasure. 

Sheryl was wriggling and giving muffled moans, trying to escape the second swallowing of cum, but she was pinned to Ah Siong's hairy crotch and because he held her to tight, had no choice but to swallow the cum and try to breathe. When Ah Siong felt that she had swallowed the cum, he let her head go and Sheryl fell to the ground sobbing and coughing. She even made vomiting noises, but it was too late, the cum had been swallowed and it would not come out. I poured a little whisky into the cup and made her swallow, she resisted and some dripped over her neck. I wanted her to drink the whisky so as not to let her really vomit, and it sort of helped. I then got her back onto her knees and steadied my cock next to her mouth. Sheryl tried to turn her head from one direction to another, in a vain attempt to escape my cock. But I would have my way and forced my hands onto her head and shoved my cock into her mouth. 

With Ah Siong on the floor, his back against the sofa, and Lok slumped on the sofa, my audience tried their best to cheer me on. I started slowly at first, and felt Sheryl trying to use her tongue to restrict my cock from entering her mouth deeply. Angered at this, I slapped her cheek and the pain made Sheryl realize once more that I am in charge. 

Then, I increased my pace and made shallow but fast strokes, entering Sheryl's mouth fast and furiously. My pumping made Sheryl's saliva fly all over the place and that made my assistants cheer even more. Sheryl would give strangled coughs and loud whimpers now and then, but I knew I was not choking her yet so I carried on. My orgasm arrived quite quickly for the second one, and I seemed to shot loads of cum into Sheryl's mouth. 

My eyes closed once more and my mouth opened again, as the pleasure swept over my body. Sheryl now swallowed the cum on her own as she was breathing hard, and the only way to get more oxygen into her lungs was to swallow my cum and breathe through her mouth. 

After the whole affair, I made Sheryl clean herself a little with the tissues and even brought her to the toilet, which was outside the office. When she came out, I brought her back to the office and asked my assistants, 'So, all the action clear or not?' 

'Wah boss, very clear man. Can even see the girl's throat as she swallowed the cum.' Lok replied. 

White-faced, Sheryl turned to look at me. My only response was to say, 'You thought I switched off the camera ah? Stupid girl.' 

I made Sheryl sit on the sofa and told her that she would be working under me now. I would intro clients to her and she cannot refuse, or the action footage will be sent to her parents and school. Sheryl was too shocked to say anything, and I gave her about $500, telling her the such money would be easy to earn if she worked for me. 

Sheryl had no other words to say and I told her to leave. She would be working for me, but I think I would want to use her for my own pleasure before letting others have a go at her. 

'Boss, this young ger not too bad ah?' Lok said. 

'Yeah. Eh.. how come you two can last so long ah? Even better performance than before.' I asked the both of them. 

'Aiyah boss. Lok and I took the tongkat ali drink you brought back just after the girl entered your office. Sometimes kangtow easy to spot one, haha.' Ah Siong replied. 

'Kan ni na, next time I also must remember to take some. ' I said as I slapped the desk. 

'Eh boss, how come the girls now still as stupid as before ah?' Lok asked. 

'Yeah loh. We where got so high tech to install camera to tape the action ah. Only got a peep hole on the wall and if you din turn on the intercom on the phone, we cannot hear also. Haha.' Ah Siong said. 

In truth, the button I pressed inside my drawer was to let them know that something was happening in the office, and that they should see. The intercom on the phone was left on after Sheryl came in. These were practiced so as to ensure my safety, should anybody tried to attack me. But still some girls fell for this kind of trickery. 

'Dun noe lah. Let them be stupid lah, otherwise how we can get so much sex from them..hahaha.'

The. End
Old 01-02-2017, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Urneddus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, thanks!!
Old 29-05-2020, 06:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kenji12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story kiasusam! great read for CB
Old 02-06-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the story...any more after CB over?
Old 02-06-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
ravindrun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to TS for sharing nice story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1