The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
F @ Workplace

It was back in 2004, I was working at Meijer’s in the restaurant part. (Meijer’s is like a super Wal-Mart)

There was this girl named Jenny, she worked in the bakery. She was about 5’ 5” tall, her breast was small maybe A cup. We became friends. She worked 3rd shift, and I worked 2nd so I got to see her before I was done with my shift. There were times I had to go to the Bakery to use there sprayer to clean some vents off and use there dishwasher.

I’m such a horny as pervert by nature, so I always had thoughts about people in my head. When I go home, I either masturbate or fuck the wife while thinking about the women I’ve seen. Mostly when I masturbate I’m thinking about Jenny, I know she doesn’t wear a bra. I went over to the bakery one night and gave her a back massage, no bra, my cock got hard. I was sitting on down on my break, Jenny comes over and sat down next to me. We talked, but I noticed her bakery uniform one of the buttons was undone in the middle, I saw her tit. The whole time I was talking to her I kept starring at her little tit. I just wanted to suck on her nipples so badly. A different day, I was sitting on my break and Jenny came over and we talked. I didn’t know and I’m not sure if she knew, my zipper on my pants was down. Not sure how much she saw if she looked. Oh did I forgot to mention, I don’t wear underwear.

One night, I was in the back doing dishes. Everyone else in my department went home. Jenny came over and we horse played. I tried to put her in my sink, but she fought me off, I let her win. She took off running and I chased her, she stop suddenly where I came up and bump her. Jenny was playful horny that night, she wanted me to bump into her. So I kept bumping into her butt, getting a hard on doing this but I think she wanted me to do it. I leaned forward and pressed my hard cock against her ass and dry hump her. She leaned forward and aloud me to dry hump her. I grabbed her hips and bounce her off my crotch. I was pre-cumming like you wouldn’t believe, I heard Jenny moaning some and heard her in a quite voice her pussy was wet. I started to bang her against me very hard. I stopped and she turned and looked at me and saw my pants was wet from the pre-cum. She came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek and she went back to work. I finished up and went home, it was late when I got home. My wife sl**ps in only a nightgown, so when I got home I stripped down to nothing and got on top of Linda. I had to wake her up, she didn’t want to fuck but I didn’t take no for an answer. I spread her legs open and fucked her very hard. She woke up some more and moaned loudly. I was thinking about Jenny the whole time I was fucking Linda. I started to thrust her very hard, Linda had some good orgasms from that. I heard Linda saying oh god over and over, usually that means she’s about to cum. She came, her pussy juices felt good on my cock which made me come inside of her. I dumped a big load inside of Linda’s pussy. Linda asked me, what got me so excited, so I told her a good looking woman was in and she had no bra on so I got horny. Linda don’t care if I stare at other women, she knows it will turn me on and she gets fucked.

A month has past since Jenny and I dry hump each other. I was over in bakery, cleaning some vents off. Jenny comes over, sneaks up behind me and reaches around and grabs my crotch. I jumped because that surprised me. Jenny said Hi to me and got close to me, I backed up and was against a wall. She came up to me, gave me a kiss on the lips. She told me to relax, they can’t see us here. I asked who can’t see us? She told me that where we were at, the cameras can’t see. Hell half the cameras there didn’t work anyway. I said ok, why you telling me this. She smiled, unbutton and unzipped my pants and pulled them down. I was semi-hard, Jenny got on her knees and started to suck my cock. That was an instant hard on there. My cock is only 6 in. long. While she was sucking my cock, she unbutton her bakery shirt. She was rubbing her tits and her nipples. She stopped sucking, got up and went and got a flat top cart. She pushed it back to the corner we were in. She took her pants off and told me to eat her pussy. She got onto the flat top cart and spread her legs open, I went to town on her pussy. It was little bit hairy but trimmed on the sides for a bikini I’m guessing. She was moaning softly, she had her hand on my head. She moaned for a minute then pulled me away. Next words out of mouth made me very happy. She said fuck me now. I quickly went over and shoved my hard cock in her wet pussy. It was late I think it was about 1am so the store didn’t have many people in it. I was slamming my cock in her, I wanted to fuck Jenny for a very long time. She moaned little bit loud, I kept going, I wanted her so bad. Her pussy felt good, wet and warm. I leaned forward and licked her nipple, she loved it. I just pound her pussy not caring where I was at. She covered up her mouth because she was trying not to have a loud orgasm. I kept pounding her, her pussy was getting wetter, she couldn’t hold back. She had a big loud orgasm, she kept saying Oh my god, and then said I’m about to cum. When she started to cum she was yelling yes very loud. She exploded all over my cock. Her warm pussy cum felt good, so I came inside of her as well. I pulled out, I had her pussy juice all over me. I couldn’t wash off so I put my pants back on, went over to Jenny, gave her a big kiss on the lips and thanked her for a good time. She smiled and said, anytime.

I got home about 2:30am, Linda in bed asleep. I went up to her lifted her nightgown, where her big tits was showing and I stood next to her and I masturbated. I shot my load of cum on her tits while she was still asleep and I went to sleep. I woke up the next day, I felt good, best sex I ever had. When we were at work together we pretend that nothing happened. Every now and then we would kiss each other, while no one was looking. One day without thinking, I we were talking and when she went back to work I gave her a kiss, some people was starring at me. I said oops sorry about that. One night, me and Jenny was fucking in the back room, we almost got caught by a manager that was doing rounds. We were in the back in a corner, Jenny had her legs wrap around me, I had her against the wall. The team leaders desk was next to us. We were there fucking when we heard the night manager walking by. We both froze, but luckily he didn’t come over where we were at. After he left, I continue to drill her against the wall, I wasn’t going to stop until I came.

There are some nights I fuck Jenny and go home and fuck Linda, getting to fuck two women is the best. Not knowing, Jenny was off on her pills and after a few months of fucking her, she told me she was pregnant with my baby. I didn’t know how to respond to that, we were just fucking for fun and now she’s going to have my baby. Here is something I didn’t mention at the beginning, Jenny does have a boyfriend, there not having that much sex, no clue why, Jenny is sexy and her pussy is great.

Well we have too see what happens in time.

E. N. D
Old 06-02-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
CamelTea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: F @ Workplace

Thanks for sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1