The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2017, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My 1st Juvenile Xperiences !!

DISCLAIMER !!!
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories in my keeps. Also can be found at www.lushsexstories.com

The contents is 100℅ not from me, but just added some local flavours to enhance the story.

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, and events are fictitious in every regard. Any similarities to actual events and persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental. Any trademarks, service marks, product names, or named features are the property of their respective owners, and are used only for reference. There is no implied endorsement if any of these terms are used. All fictional characters are of 18 years of age or older and consenting adults.

The following story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for adult readers.

ADULT CONTENT
FOR ADULTS 18 YEARS AND OLDER
--------------------------------------------

I used to have an ah beng BF Ben, he was your typical juvenile delinquent who got into gang fights, smoked, scolded vulgarities, drank alcohol and lastly liked to have sex with me. He loved to bring me along with him to gatherings with his friends in order to show me off to them.

Another such gathering took place during December of a certain year, the boys booked a chalet in order to party throughout the night as they so often did. Ben and I arrived at around 5 pm and we began to help out by defrosting the chicken wings to prepare for the BBQ later. I was wearing a white spaghetti strap top with a jean material mini skirt that was quite figure hugging. Ben’s friends will periodically glance in my direction to try and get some down blouse view, although it was never my intention to fulfill their visual desire, but as I was going around helping out I had to bend down quite often much to their delight.

The party started at around 7 pm, it was fun as we blasted music throughout the night and had lots of BBQ food to go with the alcohol. Activity during that night included some of Ben’s friends going to the nearby haunted house to seek some thrill, two of Ben’s friends getting into a fight with each other due to jealousy over one of this girl May and some casual game of blackjack.

By 1 am, I was already too tired to carry on and told Ben that I needed to sleep. Ben informed me that there was a room upstairs meant for the girls while the boys will sleep on the floor in the living room. I kissed Ben goodbye and proceeded to the room upstairs. In the room was 3 other girls, one was the May whom the 2 guys fought over previously, then there was Jane who was the girlfriend of Wei Long, who was a good friend of Ben and finally Jane’s friend Li Qing. There were two beds, Jane and Li Qing was sharing one and May was alone on the other.

I decided not to share the bed with May and instead, slept on the sofa. In the middle of the night I was awoken by some familiar sensation in my pussy and somehow my body was rocking. I opened my eyes to see Wei Long fucking me very slowly in missionary style, his hands holding my waist and his cock was going in and out of my well lubricated pussy…

As I was being pumped by Wei Long, I realised his eyes were closed and he seemed to be sleep-fucking me! I tapped on his hand at my waist lightly and whispered,“Hey Wei Long, wake up.” Wei Long then opened his eyes and exclaimed, “Oh shi…” I placed my index finger on my lips to signal him to keep quiet.

Wei Long then leaned over with his body over mine in order to whisper into my ear so that we can communicate more properly.

Wei Long: “What happen?” He still didn’t remove his cock from my pussy and in fact continued to pump me from his new position.

Me: “I… I don’t know, you… You are the one fucking me.” I replied in between moans.

Wei Long: “Okay… I think I was drunk and… And… And… Thought you were Jane.” He now began to withdraw his cock all the way till it was almost out, then slowly pushed the entire thing back in.

Me: “Ohhhhhhhhh… Please… Um… Please, we need to um… Stop… Um.”

Wei Long: “Okay, okay. I will pull out.” Wei Long said.

Wei Long gave my pussy a few more hard pounds, then slowly retracted his cock, relishing every single moment his cock was in me. He turned me around and made me go on all fours, pulled my perky ass up and removed my panties that was now soaked with my love juice. He then entered me again and began to pump me hard doggy style while grabbing my ass cheek, the room was filled with the sound of us banging piak piak piak, piak piak piak. I thought to myself,“What an asshole instead of stopping he is now fucking me doggy style.” But I would be lying if I were to say it didn’t feel good. In fact, it felt much better than most of the time Ben was fucking me. I looked around frantically to see if any of the other girls were woken up by the sound of us fucking, luckily the 3 of them slept like a log.

I placed my hand on Wei Long‘s forearm to signal him to stop carrying on. As expected Wei Long stopped moving, but his cock was still inside me, I turned around to look him in the eye and said, “Go slowly la… Too loud.” With that the inner beast inside Wei Long had been unleashed, he hastened his pace and pumped me like a bull on steroid. He was careful in not allowing his crotch to bang into my butt in order to lessen any sound that might be produced from us having sex.

As he fucked me from behind he began to remove my top and bra then occasionally kneading my C cup boobs from behind. I had to use my top to cover my mouth in order to muffle my moans as the excitement of being fucked by my boyfriend’s best friend was too much for me to endure. I moved forward a little when Wei Long was withdrawing his cock and his cock slipped out of my pussy. I turned around the place and motioned for him to sit on the sofa and placed both my hands on his broad shoulders, I then began to straddle him with his cock inches away from my pussy. I began to lower myself down…

Wei Long was holding onto my waist while I held onto his shoulder for support with my legs in a half kneeling position on each side of his thigh. Wei Long‘s dick was able to enter me easily as I was very wet from the kinky experience. My boyfriend Ben was sleeping downstairs while I was straddling his best friend and riding him like my personal sexual rodeo with his girlfriend just sleeping a few meters away from us. Wei Long was very hairy down there as I felt his pubic hair brushing against the underside of my pussy making me more aroused and increasing my pleasure of riding his dick.

The room was mostly silent except for the sound of our skin rubbing at the crotch area, wet from my love juice rubbing together. I was thoroughly enjoying myself with Wei Long, his dick grinding the inside of my pussy and his pubic hair rubbing the underside of my pussy skin. I felt very stimulated.

When straddling Wei Long I did not look at him much as I was quite shy with having sex with him. It had never crossed my mind to have sex with Wei Long, I did fantasize having sex with some of Ben’s other friends but not Wei Long as he was not the kind of handsome boy I liked. To hide my shyness, I tried not to look at Wei Long while riding him, only stealing a quick look at his direction every now and then.

My thigh was feeling rather tired from the kneeling position so I looked Wei Long in the eye leaned close and whispered to him in his ears, “Change position.” With his cock still inside me, I shifted my leg one at a time to a squatting position.

Time for some real riding! I began to rise and lower my hip rapidly grinding the full length of Wei Long‘s dick with my pussy.

*Pup pup pup! Pup pup pup!*

That was the sound that my fleshy perky cute butt slamming down on Wei Long‘s thigh with each rising and dropping of my butt. Soon I began to hear the sound coming from Wei Long, “Uh… Uh… Uh…” It was a stream of steady moans coming from Wei Long quite loudly.

Last edited by kiasusam; 12-05-2017 at 12:15 PM.
Old 12-05-2017, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My 1st Juvenile Xperiences !!

At first I thought Wei Long was cumming but he was not shivering uncontrollably and his moans were steady. I figured that was just his way of expressing his pleasure of fucking me. Grabbing his head with both my hands, I shoved my C cup bosom into his face, with my chin leaning above his head. I whispered, “You are making too much noise la… Suck my boobs… Suck me… Lick me…”Wei Long shifted both his hands from my waist to my boobs. He then began squeezing and kneading my boobs with both his hand and his mouth… His tongue to be precise… He was using the tip of his tongue to lick my nipple…

Using the tip of his tongue Wei Long kept on flicking my right nipple as if trying to turn on some light switch. It was so nice! Ben had never played with my nipples this way. My left breast and nipple was not spared too, as he used his right palm to grab the underside of my left breast while his thumb twitched my nipple as if my nipple was his PSP joystick. Wei Long then engulfed right breast with his mouth, licking, sucking, kissing it all at the same time.

Unlike Ben, Wei Long was not a lazy fuck, as he was playing with my breast with his hands and mouth, he soon began to also take over the job of fucking me. Instead of deriving pleasure from me of bouncing and riding him, he took over and started to thrust upwards with his cock into my pussy. Each time he thrusted his cock into me I would be slightly lifted into the air by the impact and most of his cock would slip out with only a third of his cock left inside my pussy and then I would then slide down with his cock inside my pussy sitting on his thigh with his cock fully plunged inside me. The pleasure was so immense I had to control my moaning by covering my mouth with my right hand. After ten minutes of vigorous thrusting and playing with my boobs Wei Long initiated a change of position to missionary style.

I lay down on the sofa with my legs facing Wei Long coyly and spread both my legs and held onto the back of my knee with my hands forming an M shape. Wei Long went between my legs in a half kneeling holding his cock in his right hand. He aimed it right at my pussy and rammed it in with a loud ‘piak’. “Uh.” I moaned. Wei Long then used his shoulders to push my legs towards me with both his hands clutched into fists on each side of my shoulders. Wei Long started pounding his cock into my pussy like an angry piston.

Me: “Uh uh uh! Uh… Wei…” *Piak* “Long…”*Piak* “Not…” *Piak*

I was trying to tell Wei Long not to fuck me so hard due to the sound, but was unable to complete my sentence as Wei Long was not letting a single second by without ramming hard into my pussy. I placed my petite hands onto his broad chest to signal him to stop for a while.

Me, panting: “Uh… Not… Too… Hard… Very… Loud… Oh! Uh uh uh uh uh.”

Instead of going softer, my pleas with Wei Long seemed to trigger the inner horny beast in him to fuck me harder.

Piak… Piak… Piak! Piak… Piak… Piak!

Wei Long: “Shirley… I cumming soon… Your pussy very tight! Can shoot inside?”

Shaking my head I said, “Uh… No… Please… Uh… Cannot… Shoot… Inside. Not… Uh… Safe.”

Wei Long: “Then… On your boobs can?”

Again I shook my head and said, “No… Cannot… Shoot… Body… Uh… No… Tissue… Will… Uh… Get… Caught.”

Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak!

Wei Long began to increase the speed of his cock thrusting into me. He was banging me hard and fast! Knowing that he would cum soon I had to offer him a solution apart from letting him shoot his cum inside my pussy and on my body I decided to offer him something he cannot resist.

Putting up the most slutty face I could make and using the most seductive tone I was capable of I said, “Uh… Wei Long… I want… I want… Little Wei Long… To shoot… Inside uh… My mouth…”

I looked Wei Long in the eye, stuck my tongue out and pointed my slender right index finger at my playful tongue.

Wei Long pulled out his cock from my pussy got up from his position, placed his cock right in front of my face. I grabbed his cock and capped his tip with my small mouth. As soon as that happened Wei Lonng ejaculated into my mouth while I sucked his cock and swallowed his cum at the same time. I then slowly drew his cock inch by inch into my mouth, stopping when most of his four inch cock was in my mouth. Not wanting to dirty the sofa or my clothes I used my tongue to massage the underside of his cock while his cock was in my mouth and made him ejaculate the remaining cum in his cock directly into my throat.

Using my right hand, I began to push Wei Long‘s crotch away from my face so that his cock will withdraw from my mouth while keeping the suction strong on his cock so that no saliva or cum will drip down while his cock retreated from my mouth. Wei Long dressed himself up properly after his cock was out of my mouth, he then sheepishly told me, “That was the best fuck of my life… Heeheehee.” And hurriedly went out of the room to join his friends downstairs. I put my clothes back on and sat on the corner seat of the now sweat filled sofa, I spent about 15 minutes wondering about what just happened. Should I have stopped Wei Long? But it felt so good. Should I tell Ben tomorrow? But I didn’t alert anyone when Wei Long fucked me, so maybe not. After 15 minutes, I tiptoed out of the room to the restroom to rinse my mouth and head back to sleep on the sofa which was now much drier.

The next morning Ben woke me up as everyone was getting ready to go home. Wei Long, most probably guilty from having sex with his friend’s girlfriend, did not even once look at my direction. Ben then sent me home by accompanying me to take the MRT back to my house before heading home himself.

Did Wei Long ever approach me for sex again after that?

Yes.

Did I agree?

That will be another story for another day.

E N D
Old 12-05-2017, 12:50 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

nice stories
Old 12-05-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
18BronzeMen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing
Old 12-05-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 14
Storm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to behold

The story can be found here :

http://steamytales.blogspot.sg/2015/...18a8df89e4b891
Old 12-05-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 11
MiniBox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMiniBox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMiniBox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

very awesome stories to share, camping for more..
Old 12-05-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 18
GreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniBox View Post
very awesome stories to share, camping for more..
The story already ended .
Old 12-05-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 7
TomDickOrHarri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTomDickOrHarri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any Tom, Dick or Harry has more story?
Old 12-05-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
SumoWrestler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was hoping for more
Old 13-05-2017, 10:05 AM