The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
O2O xx Chat

DISCLAIMER !!!
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories in my keeps. Also can be found at www.lushsexstories.com

The contents is 100℅ not from me, but just added some local flavours to enhance the story.

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, and events are fictitious in every regard. Any similarities to actual events and persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental. Any trademarks, service marks, product names, or named features are the property of their respective owners, and are used only for reference. There is no implied endorsement if any of these terms are used. All fictional characters are of 18 years of age or older and consenting adults.

The following story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for adult readers.

ADULT CONTENT
FOR ADULTS 18 YEARS AND OLDER
--------------------------------------------

Jessica  was a 14 year old girl. After enrolling into a new secondary school, Jessica has just gotten used to the school life. Her two best friends, Tammy and Bonny, were just chatting away with her. Tammy is 1.6m tall and weighs 45kg, has a slim figure. Bonny is 1.68m and weights 48kg with a beautiful figure. Both Tammy and Bonny had boyfriends and they were discussing their lustful experiences with each other. Jessica has never been in a relationship before and she has many doubts in the terms that Tammy and Bonny used when they were chatting.

Jessica didn’t want to get left out. So, after school, she went home and wanted to try out some things that Tammy and Bonny had mentioned. She heard that Tammy had started off with cybersex. Being new to this, Jessica thought that using cybersex could get her starting. She went online and found some websites that offered chatting services. Even though she was below 18 years old, she went into the adult channel. Jessica has updated all her profile in that new website with her name, age and photograph.

With Jessica‘s beautiful looks, many guys flew to chat with her. Being an amateur in cybersex, Jessica got surprised with the number of chats that were looking for her. So she accepted some of the private chat invitation. One of the chat went like that:

Jake: “Asl”

Jessica (Being new to this she doesn’t know this acronym): “Asl?”

Jake: “Are you new to this?”

Jessica: “Yes”

Jake: “Asl means I am asking your age, sex and location.”

Jessica: “Oh, I see. I am 14, female, Singapore.”

Jake: “I am 16, male, Singapore. Nice to meet you. Anyway, you look beautiful.”

Jessica: “Thanks. Since you know I am an amateur to this, could you guide me?”

Jake: “Hm sure!” (Thinking that Jessica is a young innocent girl, he might get what he want from her) “Well, since this is an adult chat room, people here usually do dirty talk. Do you mind that?”

Jessica: “Well… I am here to learn”

Jake: “Hm alright. How big are your breasts?”

Jessica: “B cups.”

Jake: “Nice. That’s pretty big for your age.”

Jessica: “I think so too. Most people said that it was cause that I am mixed blood.”

Jake: “Do you have cam?”

Jessica: “Yes”

Jake: “Let’s cam?”

Jessica: (Hesitating awhile…) “Okay”

So both of them switch on their webcams

Jake: “Wow, you look amazing…”

Jessica: “Thanks again”

Jake: “Mind showing your breasts to me?”

Jessica: “Uhhh…” (Feeling rather uncomfortable)

Jake: “Oh, sorry. I forgot that you are still new. But that is what usually people do in these chat rooms. Why don’t we have a trade off? I show you my cock first then you show me your breasts?”

Jessica: (Has not seen a cock before, got curious about how it really looked like) (She thought to herself, I started this to learn about those terms Tammy and Bonny were using, I shouldn’t back down since I am here) (So with this thinking, she said…)“Okay”

Jake: (Looking at her beautiful face and body, Jake got turned on. He unzip his jeans and pulled down his tight jeans. His cock just sprang out. Hard, big and long) “There. I’m sure you can see it clearly.”

Jessica: (Looking in astonishment. Jake’s cock roughly 9-inch long is there for her to see. Her mind only thought of one word.)“Wow…”

Jake: (Even knowing his package was bigger than the average size, he was still happy when he could make Jessica so dumbfounded.) “I did my part. So, now is your turn.”

Jessica: (She slowly unbuttoned her school uniform blouse, revealing a pink bra. She then unbuckled the bra and revealed her firm B cups breasts. Because of the cold weather, her nipples were erected and hard.)

Jake: (Jake was really turned on by her movements and her beautiful tits especially her erected nipples.) “You have a pair of very beautiful tits.”

Jessica: (Feeling very shy and embarrassed, quickly put her blouse on to cover up.)

Jake: “Awww… You don’t have to feel shy, you have a body that many girls would really want. Do you mind showing me your pussy? I’m sure it would be a mesmerizing sight for me. In return, I would let you see me shoot off my load and teach you something.

Jessica: (Hesitating, should I really show him?)

Jessica: (After thinking and hesitating awhile, she decided to be up for the action. She went to check if anyone was at home first. Then closed and locked her door.)“Okay, I will show but keep your promise about showing and teaching me.” (She then unzipped her school uniform skirt and let it slide down her slim slender legs, showing off her cute but sexy red panties. Then she proceeded to take off her panties, revealing her honey spot. As she was still 14, there wasn’t much pubic hair which made it look like smooth flawless skin that would make anyone be dying to touch and caress.)

Jake: (He was rather surprised that Jessicawould allow him to see her pussy even though she is new to this. He just saw her undressing herself which made him even more turned on. That young luscious pussy really made him want to fuck her in real life.) “Wow, the more you undress, the more beautiful you are…”

Jessica: (Feeling really shy quickly sat down which blocked the view of her pussy from Jake.) “Now you have seen it so it is your turn now.”

Jake: “Alright, just watch then.” (Although he could not see Jessica‘s pussy anymore,Jessica was only wearing her school uniform blouse on top. She did not put on her bra back when she took them off before. And since the weather was rather cold, her nipples were perking out of her blouse. This sight made Jake even more rock hard. He started to imagine thatJessica was by his side and using her tits to do a boob job for him while stroking his hot hard dick for Jessica to see. It didn’t take Jake too long before he unloaded his cum for Jessica to watch.) “Hold on while I clean up.”

Jessica: (She just watched the whole show and her body started to have a tingling feeling especially her pussy. She has never felt this way before and was rather confused so she just ignored it. She only knew that she got to see how guys masturbated and could not get the image of what Jake did out of her mind.)

Jake: “Alright, I’m back. I promised to teach you something so what do you want to learn?”

Jessica: (Since she just watch Jake masturbate, she was starting to think how do girls make themselves feel good and pleasurable?) “Umm… How do girls masturbate?”

Jake: (Got taken aback by the question. At the same time, he got really interested and excited by the question.) “Well, if you don’t mind I can guide you while you try out and learn. But of course, I would need to see it to guide you properly.”

Jessica: (She was so curious about how girls do it that she immediately replied.)“Okay”

Jake: “Alright, spread your legs wider so that it would be easier for you. You haven’t masturbated before so it might hurt the first time but I can promise you that you will like it after some time.” (Jessica opened her legs to a comfortable position which presented Jake a cute and almost hairless pussy.) “Okay, try rubbing gently at your pussy and then spread the walls of your pussy and insert one finger in first.”(Jessica did as she was told but she just could not get the finger in properly.) “Try going in at different angles, it might help to get in.” (The more Jessica tries, the wetter she got as she kept rubbing herself while trying to get her finger in. She then found an easier angle to push it in and it went in. It did not really hurt much as her fingers were slender.) “Alright, I guess it hurt a little but just leave it there till you get used to it first. When you think you are used to it, try sliding your finger in and out of your pussy.”(Jessica waited awhile while her pussy walls wasn’t crushing her fingers anymore and started to follow Jake’s instructions. In and out. In and out. She repeated and felt a tremendous amount of pleasure. She was starting to enjoy it and increase the rate of going in and out. Jake just stood there and watch her enjoy herself and this image made his cock hard again.) “When you feel a huge amount of liquid coming out, it means you have reached an orgasm. This will be the most pleasurable part. And I can see you are already enjoying yourself.”

Jessica: “Yes, I didn’t expect to feel that good.” (Typing with only one hand while the other hand is still at her pussy.) (Suddenly, she heard the main door opening. She quickly removed her hand from her pussy and put her clothes back on.) “Sorry, I think my parents are home. Can we continue this chat next time? Maybe tomorrow?”

Jake: “Sure, no problem. I will be in the same room. See you tomorrow then.”

Jessica: “Okay, see you tomorrow too!”
Old 19-05-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: O2O xx Chat

After the cybersex with Jake, Jessica could understand more of what Bonny and Tammy were talking about. However, there are some terms such as blowjobs, boob job, etc., that she still didn’t know exactly what was it. She decided to ask Jake about all these terms so that she could fit in with Bonny and Tammy more. While chatting with her 2 best friends, she was asked to join them and their boyfriends on a cycling trip on Saturday. Since she was free that day, she accepted it immediately. After school, she rushed home and went back to the same chat room to find Jake.

Jessica: “Hey! Sorry about yesterday.”

Jake: “Hey! It is alright, I understand.”

Jessica: “Umm… Can I ask you some things?”

Jake: “Sure, why not? If I can help, I will.”

Jessica: “Okay.” (Started explaining about her conversation with Bonny and Tammy.)“So what do blowjob or boob job means exactly?”

Jake: (Kind of taken aback…) “Well, those are very difficult to explain in words. It would be much easier if you do them. Why don’t we meet up? I can teach you anything you want. That is if you don’t mind.”

Jessica: (Will meeting up be dangerous for me? But he seems like a nice guy… And he looks cute…) “Okay. Will you be free on Saturday? My friends and I will be going on a cycling trip.”

Jake: “Saturday is fine for me.”

Jessica: “Okay. Then let’s meet at Pasir Ris at 10 am.”

Jake: “Okay, noted. Since it is a cycling trip, if you are feeling daring, I suggest you don’t wear your panties. I heard some girls like to cycle without panties, it gives them a pleasurable feeling. Maybe that’s something new you would like to try.”

Jessica: “Hmm… I will consider about it. Sorry, I got some work to clear so I will see you on Saturday then.”

Jake: “Alright. See you on Saturday.”

The chat ended

Jessica was excited about the cycling trip this Saturday. She informed Bonny and Tammy that she would be bringing a friend along for the trip.

A few days past and soon it was Saturday.Jessica chose a cute pink tank top and a short sport shorts to match it. She kept thinking about Jake’s suggestion and thought it might be fun to go panty less so she took up the suggestion.

At 10am, she saw Jake at Pasir Ris. She could recognize him because they webcam before. Jake was tall, rather muscular, has a nice body build with short tidy black hair. She approached Jake and then they proceeded to meet the rest of the group. As planned, all of them rented bikes and cycled for a few hours. After that, the group split up, leaving Jake and Jessica alone.

After the long hours of cycling, Jake noticed that Jessica‘s shorts were rather translucent and he was quite sure thatJessica was not wearing any panties. He could see a blurry image down there. His cock immediately twitched in his pants. He suggested that they go to the other end of the park and he could teach her what she wanted.

Jessica is fine with it so they walked over to the other end. Both Jake and Jessica realized that there was no one at this side of the park and they found a bench to sit down. Jake took the initiative and revealed his cock in front of her.

“You said you wanted to know what blow job is. So, here it is. Just use your mouth to lick and suck my cock.” Jake said.

Jessica just followed Jake’s instructions. She took the cock by one hand and directed it nearer to her mouth. She licked the top of his cock and Jake’s cock twitched again. She was surprised by the movement and look at Jake.

“It’s alright. Go ahead. Try licking the top and use your hands to rub it as well.” Jake said.

Jessica listened to Jake and licked the top, stroking his cock at the same time. She started to get the momentum and continued doing. Jake was feeling rough and pushed her head nearer and deeper his cock. Jake couldn’t take it anymore and exploded his load in Jessica‘s mouth.

“That felt really good. So, do you like the taste of cum?” Jake asked.

(Still swallowing the huge load of cum.)“Yea…” Jessica replied.

“Since you made me feel great, I will return the favour to you.” Jake said.

Jake got Jessica to lie on the bench. He then proceeded to use his fingers to gently touch her pussy with her shorts on. He noticed that she was wet before he even touched her. It must have been from cycling panty less that make her wet. He continued to rub her pussy until there was liquid flowing out from her. He then moved her shorts aside and the full view of her pussy was right in his face. He teased her with licking her pussy for a while. By then,Jessica was already enjoying it and moaning softly. Knowing Jessica was enjoying, he then stick his tongue in and out of her pussy. This really made Jessicamoan even louder and her pussy got wetter each time he did that. Jake increased the rate he used his tongue to move in and out of her pussy. Jessica moan really loudly and suddenly her pussy released a gush of liquid out. Jake knew she had reach a climax so he stopped and shifted her shorts back.

“So, do you like that?” Jake asked.

“Yes… That felt really awesome.” Jessicareplied. (Still panting)

“It’s getting late. I think we should head home.” Jake said.

Jessica nodded while adjusted her shorts. They then proceeded back to the train station and parted ways.

“Let’s meet up again soon!” Jessica said when the split up.

After Jessica separated ways from Jake, she just couldn’t stop thinking about him especially the action that they had. Just thinking about it made her wet again. She still could not believe what she have done in public. Although there wasn’t anyone around, it was still in the public that she did all those naughty things. The fact that she did it in public kept lingering in her mind which made her even wetter. She couldn’t take the heat anymore. She just wanted to reach home quickly and masturbate. She took the fastest way to reach home.

At home, she went to her bedroom and locked the door. She tried to remember exactly what Jake did to her. So she started rubbing her pussy from the outside of her shorts. She then slid a finger into her pussy, moving in and out of it like how Jake taught her. While doing that, she kept thinking about Jake hot hard cock. It didn’t takeJessica long to reach a climax. She then went to clean herself off.

Looking at the time, it was still too early to go to bed. So she went to try her luck in finding Jake in the same chat room. And, there was Jake in the chat room. She immediately talked to him. Both of them were saying that they had a great time and all. Jessica really wanted to meet him again. So she took the initiative to ask him out for a movie. They agreed on tomorrow as it was a Sunday and there was no school.

Fast forwarding to Sunday.

This felt like a date for Jessica so she woke up early to prepare. She wore a white shirt and a pretty short skirt. She liked the feeling of being panty less so she wanted to feel how it would feel being panty less when wearing a skirt. Even though Jessica woke up early, she took too long to prepare and realize that she was late! So she rushed over to the meeting point.

They met each other at the cinema. Since Jake was there early, he managed to get the tickets for the movie. They then proceeded to the movie. To Jessica‘s surprise, Jake got the tickets which were the couple seats. She just acted normally and walk to their seats.

The lights turned off and the movie started. There wasn’t anyone beside them. Jake put his arm around Jessica as though they were couples. Jessica wasn’t feeling uncomfortable. Instead, she felt nice as this was the first time a guy has ever done this. During the middle of the movie, Jake moved his hand to Jessica breasts. Slowly caressing them and slightly pinching her nipples at some point of time. This madeJessica released a moan. She then realized that there were other people in the cinema so she tried to not make any noises at all. But, Jake noticed it and started to pinch her nipples slightly harder and harder. Jessicacouldn’t help it but moan softly. This was turning Jake on a lot especially that he has seen her body naked before. He couldn’t stop imagining Jessica‘s naked body. His cock was rock hard in no time. Jessica saw that Jake had a huge bulge at that area and she used her hand to rub it from the outside. Jake was pleased with that action but he couldn’t feel much as he was wearing jeans. So he unzipped his jeans for her to please him more. Jessica took the hint and stroke his cock slowly. Jake then took his other hand and moved to Jessica‘s pussy. To his surprise, Jessica wasn’t wearing any panties! He then smiled to himself, thinking that Jessica is really turning to a slut. He then started off by circling his fingers around her pussy which made Jessica feel a little ticklish and pleasurable at the same time. In no time, she was wet. Jake then pushed one finger into her. Went in and out of her and Jessicawas already breathing heavily. He then tried to rotate his finger while going in and out of her. Jessica who has never done this before felt really excited by this. Her pussy was getting so drenched. Realizing that it was so wet, Jake then inserted another finger in. This brought Jessica into ecstasy. With just a few strokes in and out, Jessica was brought to an orgasm.

By this time, the movie appeared to be ending so both of them stopped and started to adjust their clothing properly. When they made eye contact, they just smiled at each other.

After the movie, it was too early to go home for both of them. Jake wanted to bring it to the next level and he decided to….
Old 19-05-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

Jake decided to bring Jessica to his house because he knew that his parents were out for some function.

“Since it is still early, why don’t you come over to my house?” Jake asked.

“Umm…” (Jessica looked at the time and it was indeed still early and she wanted to spend more time with Jake.) “Okay…”Jessica replied.

So they then started to walk over to Jake’s house. Then, the weather started to become very ominous and it started pouring. They were almost reaching Jake’s house so they decided to make a run till his house.

They reached Jake’s home and quickly entered in to avoid getting more wet from the rain. Jake then guide her to his room and told her to stay there while he grab some towels to dry themselves off. When passing a towel to Jessica, he realised that he could see her bra. Her wet white shirt revealed her black bra and his cock twitched upon the sight. He asked Jessica to take off her top using the excuse he could get it dry when she leave. Jessica thought it was alright so she willingly proceeded to take it off.

This sight really made Jake had an instant hard on when she unbuttoned her shirt slowly. He immediately dived in and kissed her. Jessica was caught so surprised and her instinct was to just push Jake away. However, Jessica was no match for Jake and slowly followed the flow and ended up kissing him back! Jake noticed that she was feeling more comfortable, he went on to unbuckle her bra and threw it aside. He continued kissing and moved his hands to her soft and subtle breasts. He used his fingers to circle around her nipples which made Jessica want more and more. Jessica broke off the kissing when she moaned. Jake then went down and licked her tits. He used his tongue to lick the sides first then moved on to her nipples. Jessica who has never felt this way before was just enjoying what Jake was doing to her. She just continue to let Jake do his thing. Jake then proceeded on to suck on her nipples. He went on gentle at first but became rough at times. This really made Jessica turned on. When Jake was gentle, this made Jessica wanted more and then when Jake was being rough, it felt like Jake was rewarding her with what she wanted.

Jake then licked all the way down from her breasts to her pussy. He started off by licking the outside of her pussy first, occasionally giving Jessica the surprise of his tongue going in her pussy. While licking her pussy, he put 1 finger in her. He went on slow at first then started increasing his speed. Soon, he had three fingers in her pussy. Going in and out of her and rotating at the same time. Jessica was just enjoying everything Jake was doing to her and she had an orgasm when the 3 fingers were in her.

Jake then command her to go on her knees and his cock just sprang out of his jeans.

“I recalled that you wanted to learn what boob job was. You have to squeeze your breasts together with my cock in between and try moving your breasts around my cock.” Jake said.

Jessica really wanted to know because she always got so curious when her friends talked about it. So she followed Jake’s instructions. It was finally Jake’s turn to enjoy. Her B cup breasts wrapped around his hot hard cock. Jake then ask her to lick the top of his cock while doing that as well.Jessica just followed and did as told. Jake moaned as Jessica lick his cock each time. Hearing Jake’s moan really satisfied Jessica so she increased the rate. This almost made Jake cummed but he stopped Jessica before that happened.

“Do you want to take this further? You should know what I mean.” Jake asked.

“Well…” Jessica hesitated.

“Don’t worry. I will wear a condom so nothing will happen to you.” Jake interrupted before Jessica could finish.

Jessica thought for a while then nodded her head. Curiosity killed the cat. She really wanted to know how it felt. Jake then took a condom from a drawer and rolled it over his cock. Jake reminded her that it will hurt since it was her first time but reassured her that he will be gentle.

Jake positioned his cock at Jessica‘s pussy opening. He used her liquid to lubricate his cock first then put the tip of his cock at her pussy. He told Jessica that he was about to go in first and then pushed it in. His cock went in easier than expected. This could be due to the finger fuck that he did earlier.Jessica‘s screamed when his huge cock went in. Jake didn’t make any movement. He wanted to let Jessica‘s pussy walls get used to the size of his cock.

“You okay? I know it hurts but just tolerate awhile. I will make sure you will feel as though you’re in heaven later.” Jake said.

Jessica nodded her head. Jake felt that there wasn’t much force wrapping around his cock so he moved slowly in and out.Jessica was breathing heavily and started to moan. This time it was not in pain but in pleasure. Jake noticed that and started to speed up his movements. Jessica just moaned and moaned louder. However, at this moment, he heard the main door open. He thought to himself for a while and remembered that his brother would be home by dinner. He thought even if his brother found out, he won’t be screwed or scolded. So, he just ignored it. He continued to ram his cock in Jessica. Jessica was just enjoying it. She let Jake take control and continued to moan really loud as she was at her climax.

Meanwhile, Jake’s older brother, Matt, who just came home, heard Jessica‘s moans from outside of Jake’s room. Matt is 18 years old and immediately knew that Jake was fucking someone. He was enjoying the moans that Jessica was making.

Jake rammed in as fast as he could and he knew that he was reaching his climax. He quickly took out his cock and the condom and spilled his load onto Jessica‘s breasts. The hot semen flowed over Jessica‘s breasts. Both of them laid on the bed for a while to recover from this awesome experience.

Matt realised that the moaning has stopped and went back to his room. He was rather turned on by the sounds and wanted to masturbate when he took a bath later.

Jake told Jessica that he could use the bathroom in his room to wash up. Jessica stood up, took her shirt and went to clean off the semen on her breasts. She tidied up and came out of the bathroom. By then, Jake wore back his clothes already.

“Okay, it is getting late. Let me send you home?” Jake asked.
Old 19-05-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
JillFruit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls continue bro
Old 19-05-2017, 02:19 PM
Samster

BREAKING ROUTINE

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...ng_Routine.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/ef5oo7urncz...tine.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/t3l46bq6fa3...tine.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/8r47aoy7oyq...tine.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/bcmujm24tpq...tine.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/q8oojy73mqe...tine.part5.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/oqkt3eh8c9a...tine.part6.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/qtl284mxd3u...tine.part7.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/5tpnqjoc5ds...tine.part8.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/b1d7qtrz59cq...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/fzloty48ld2z...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/tbit1ywuus5m...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/tqr2pq3b4ux2...part4.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/zdwwnqqe5o1o...part5.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/she2b2g2h6p5...part6.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/vdc1i87t1rgr...part7.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/218ik1ugligt...part8.rar.html

ZAPFILE.NET
http://zapfile.net/kxbecxxevosh/8241...part1.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/4sog3h5qzhun/8241...part2.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/2l8b5lksr4vk/8241...part3.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/wd6cke7vlnu5/8241...part4.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/zg77aoop4ha2/8241...part5.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/9nimoq3xu4x7/8241...part6.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/8hvrn81kv3vy/8241...part7.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/ua86oihi6g1l/8241...part8.rar.html

KATFILE.COM
http://katfile.com/pqb60rzuo2a1/8241...tine.part1.rar
http://katfile.com/grvp453a0pf6/8241...tine.part2.rar
http://katfile.com/rw0qxe3fewv4/8241...tine.part3.rar
http://katfile.com/dgmofiixec2v/8241...tine.part4.rar
http://katfile.com/p676n1m8e5lo/8241...tine.part5.rar
http://katfile.com/g01j4o1g89x1/8241...tine.part6.rar
http://katfile.com/21reqscwx65o/8241...tine.part7.rar
http://katfile.com/kv6pk37ay2hl/8241...tine.part8.rar
Old 20-05-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

“Okay. Let’s go.” Jessica replied.

When both of them came out of the room, Matt also came out of his room. This caught Jessica off guard and she looked at Jake. Jake then introduced her to his brother and vice versa. Matt was thinking to himself that Jessica looks really awesome. After the introduction, Jake and Jessica left the house.

Jake then sent Jessica all the way to her house. Before they parted ways, Jessicawhispered to Jake.

“Hope to see you soon again. I will be looking forward to it.”

They waved each other goodbye and walked away.

Jessica approached the elevator, pressed the 22nd floor button and closed the door. Just as the door was about to close, suddenly, a man clad in black with a cap rushed in the narrow space between the doors. He pushed the 30th floor button. He moved to the back of the elevator, just behind Jessica.

Jessica was busily thinking of her experience with Jake and didn’t took much notice about the man in the same elevator as her. While the elevator was going up, the man grabbed Jessica‘s boobs with both hands. Jessica screamed in shock as this caught her off guard. Being in the elevator alone with the man made her shouts for help useless as no Matter how loud she was, no one could save her. She stamped her feet as hard as she could, hoping that it would land on the man’s foot to break free from his grab. She stamped hard on the man’s foot but instead of letting her off, the man became angry and grabbed her boobs even harder and rougher. This madeJessica moan in pleasure even though it was slightly painful. She was enjoying what the man was doing to her.

The man continued to be rough on groping on Jessica‘s tits with one hand while he ripped her shirt. He then pulled her bra up and focused on her nipples. His both hands pulled her nipples as far as they could, making Jessica scream in pain as well as pleasure. He then made Jessica swap places with him by pulling her tits around and slammed her against the elevator walls. He bent down slightly and put Jessica‘s tits into his mouth. First, trying to put Jessica‘s whole tits into his mouth and sucking. Then went over to her nipples and sucked really vigorously, occasionally, biting her tits at times. Jessica soon couldn’t tell whether she was enjoying it or was in pain. It just created a massive headache as her mixed feelings jumbled in her mind.

Then the elevator reached 22nd floor. Her first instinct was to run out. Jessica try wiggling around and struggled to break free from the man’s grasp. However, everything failed. Jessica was fully pinned on the elevator’s wall and the elevator door closed shortly after. The man took one hand offJessica‘s tits and slid down to her pussy. He was surprised that she wasn’t wearing any panties and thought it was his lucky day. (Remember that Jessica didn’t wear any panties before the movie from the previous postings) Jessica who was still trying to fight off the man, kept her legs really close and tight together. The man used his strength and opened her legs slightly, showing off her pussy. When that happened, the lift announced “30th floor”.

The man quickly took one hand to coverJessica‘s mouth and the other hand locked both of her hands to her back. Then walked and pushed Jessica all the way to the staircase. The man thought to himself. *It’s really late now. I doubt anyone would be using the stairs at this point of time especially at this floor. I should really take the chance to fill this slut up. She even made it easier for me without wearing any panties!*

The man made Jessica sit on the steps and unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants down. “Now suck it!” the man commanded her. Jessica shunned her head away from the man’s cock. The man didn’t bother saying anything else and pinched Jessica‘s nipples as hard as possible. Jessica couldn’t help it but parted her lips. The man just pushed his cock right into her mouth when the opportunity came. He took her head and rammed his cock back and forth.Jessica thought to herself. *I doubt anyone would come and save me… Especially at this timing… I guess I should just make this man enjoy and maybe he would leave earlier.* Jessica took her hand and took the man’s cock. Stroking it while still sucking it. She remembered the Jake really enjoyed it when she licked the top and she did the same thing to the man. Using her tongue to go round the top of the cock, this circling action made the man’s cock grew even longer. The man lighten his grip on Jessicaand instead moved his hips in and out ofJessica‘s mouth. Occasionally he suddenly jerked his body towards Jessica really fast which made Jessica deep-throat him. This caused Jessica to gag and cough slightly as she hasn’t done it before. In no time, the man filled Jessica‘s mouth with huge loads of cum. Jessica‘s swallow some of the cum but also dripped some out onto her breasts as it was too much for her. The man took his cock out and fled real quickly.

Jessica heaved a sigh and thought to herself. *Finally it is over. Thank god that he didn’t rape me. I don’t think complaining would change anything. I just have to take it as a nightmare.* She stood up and adjusted her clothes. Her shirt was ripped and she had to use her hands to make the ends come together and ran back to her home. She quietly opened the door and noticed that all the lights were off. This meant that her parents were asleep. She quietly tiptoed to her room, washed up and went to bed. She kept reminded herself of Jake and told herself to forget about that scary experience…

Jessica woke up to go to school. She thought to herself. *Today will be a long day because of cheerleading practice.* Even though she liked being a cheerleader, she heaved a sigh because it will be a tiring training session. She quickly dressed up in her school uniform and went off to school. School lessons went off as usual. The only interesting part was that Jessica was asked to join them for a chalet in coming weekend and told her to call Jake to come too. She was alright with it and message Jake to see whether he was free.

Soon, the bell rang and school has ended.Jessica went off to change to her cheerleader outfit. Ever since Jessica went panty less, she liked the airy and free feeling and didn’t want to put any panties on. Even though she had to wear a short skirt for the cheerleader outfit, it didn’t stop her from going panty less as she needed to wear black tights for cheerleading practices as it was compulsory for all female cheerleaders. After getting changed, she went over to assemble where the whole team was.

“Alright, since everyone is here, I have an announcement to make. Mrs. Lim (The coach for female cheerleaders), has fractured her leg and would not be able to coach for a few months. However, this does not mean we can just slack off! The regional competition is nearing and we need to stay ahead of our competitors! So I would be coaching both the males and females until Mrs. Lim is back.” Mr. Lim announced.

There was a slight commotion among the cheerleaders. Mr. Lim instructed the boys to do their usual warm up and routine first and then approached the girls.

“Okay girls, with that said, I would be your coach for now. Don’t worry, I will not change the routine that Mrs. Lim has given to all of you. She has already inform me what has been going on and what else she expects. But before we start anything off, we need to warm up first.” Mr. Lim told the girls.

Mr. Lim looked around for someone to call out to lead the warm up. However, he wasn’t the one coaching them before and didn’t know any of the girls to call. He asked who was the captain and everyone pointed toJessica.

“Oh Jessica, I didn’t know you are the captain. You lead the warm up for today.”Mr. Lim instructed.

Jessica stood up and did what she was instructed. Mr. And Mrs. Lim lives a level above Jessica‘s house. The Lim family and Jessica‘s family has been neighbours as well as close friends for a few years. Mr. Lim had watched Jessica grow up into such a fine lady. Since Jessica is the only person Mr. Lim knows, he just called her first to get things started off with the girls.

Mr. Lim walked over to Jessica‘s side and told her “After you are done with the warm up, all the girls can then proceed on to practicing their routine. Mrs. Lim told me that you all would know what to do and I wouldn’t have to teach anything. I will come back about 5 pm to see the whole routine. If everything is done nicely, then I will dismiss everyone.”

Jessica nodded her head and gave the commands for the warm ups. Mr. Lim left the girls to do their routines and went back to the boys. Within half an hour, Jessicawas done with the warm ups. She instructed everyone to practice the routine and that we need to do it well as Mr. Lim would be watching the routine and 5pm. The whole team understood her orders and went off with the practice.

Fast-forwarding to 5 pm, Mr. Lim had dismissed the guys and came back. He wanted to make sure that the girls were doing what they were supposed to do and wanted to check that the performance for the competition was done well. The girls when over to their places and started the performance. Everything went smooth with some slight mistakes in rhythm. Despite those mistakes, Mr. Lim dismissed the girls as there would be ample time to correct those mistakes before the competition.
Old 20-05-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

The girls rushed to the bathroom to take a shower and wanted to reach home as fast as they could after such a long and tiring day. Jessica, being the captain of the team, stayed back to make sure all the mats and props that were needed for the practice are back in the sports room. She counted the batons and found out that there was one missing so she went around the sports room to check if the baton rolled off somewhere else.

“Jessica, what are you doing in here?” a familiar voice suddenly appeared.

Jessica turned around and replied.

“Oh, Mr. Lim. I was just checking if all the props are accounted for. However, one baton is missing and I can’t seem to find it.”Jessica replied.

“Oh, I see. Okay let me help you in finding it.” Mr. Lim said.

So they searched the sports room high and low. Jessica was on fours crawling around searching for the baton. Mr. Lim then caught a really sexy view. Jessica, still in her cheerleader outfit, was sweating from the practice before. Her tights became translucent revealing the shape of her pussy to Mr. Lim who was standing behind her. Mr. Lim’s cock went hard instantly. He hasn’t been getting enough love from his wife which explains why he was so easily turned on.

Mr. Lim then said he thought he saw something that looked like a baton at the other corner. Jessica then shifted her place and gave an even clearer view to Mr. Lim. He couldn’t take it anymore. He just wanted to fuck Jessica. He looked around and make sure that there wasn’t anyone near the room and locked the sports room door.

The door clicked and was locked.

“Mr. Lim?” Jessica was confused.

Mr. Lim rushed to the back of Jessica and touched her pussy from the outside of her tights. Jessica jerked forward in shock. Mr. Lim thought to himself. *Hm, no panties. Easier for me!* She was still confused and turned around. Mr. Lim pulled down his pants and his cock popped out. Upon seeing Mr. Lim’s cock, she immediately understood the situation and got turned on herself!

Mr. Lim made Jessica sit on the stacks of mats in the sports room. The height was just nice and he propped his cock into Jessica‘s mouth. Soon, it wasn’t Mr. Lim who was taking control of the situation butJessica! The fact that she was stroking and sucking her coach cock was turning her on even more. Mr. Lim then moved his hand down to touch Jessica‘s pussy. He was teasing her just by rubbing the outer walls, giving some pressure at times makingJessica think that he was about to finger fuck her but to only disappoint her in the end.

Mr. Lim was about to reach his peak asJessica was still sucking him. He move away from Jessica slightly to take his cock out of Jessica‘s mouth and pulled down her tights at the same time. He then took Jessica by her legs and made her lie on the mats. He adjusted the position for a while and directed his cock at the opening of her pussy. Without any warning, Mr. Lim rammed his cock into Jessica. Jessica moaned in pain as well as in pleasure. Mr. Lim has been hungry for sex and didn’t even bother Jessica‘s feelings and continuously rammed her. His balls were slapping her butt at the same time which made Jessicafeel really great. Jessica wanted more, she moved her hips nearer to Mr. Lim as he rammed in each time. Making his cock go even further into her pussy and in no time, Mr. Lim was reaching his climax. He took out his cock and released a waterfall of cum all over Jessica. He took a breather for a moment and dressed up shortly after.

“You better not leak any of this out to anyone. If not I will kick you out of the team!” Mr. Lim demanded.

Jessica nodded her head and dressed up.

“Don’t bother about the missing baton. Go wash up and head home. You had a long day.” Mr. Lim said before he left the sports room.

Jessica did as what she was told and went to take a shower before going home. As she was about to reach home, she received a message from Jake.

Jessica opened the Jake’s message.

Jake: “I know this sounds awkward after the things that we have done but I have taken a liking on you. Will you be my girlfriend?”

Jessica was stunned. She has never been in a relationship before and it was the first time someone ever confessed to her. Because of her gorgeous looks, many guys shun away from her or didn’t have the guts to confess as they thought she was in a relationship. Before replying, she opened the door and went straight to her room. Dropped her bag on the floor and laid in bed. Her mind was in a fluster. Jake’s looks are above average and she too had taken a liking on him as well. She didn’t have any reason to reject him. So…

Jessica: “Yes.”

Jake: “Great! Was afraid that you would reject me. Anyway, care for a swim?”

Jessica thought for a while. A swim might be a good way of relaxation after such a long and tiring day for Jessica.

Jessica: “Yeah. Why not? What time and where?”

Jake: “I am not free now but could you make it about 11pm? It would be at my place.”

Jessica: “11pm sounds alright for me. I could take some time to rest after school and prepare.”

Jake: “Alright. I will come pick you up? I just got my driving license today and my dad isn’t using the car tonight.”

Jessica: “Sure. Give me a message when you reached.”

Jake: “Okay. See you later!”

Jessica jumped out from her bed and went to find her bikini. It has been so long that she went for a swim. It took her almost an hour to find her bikini. She also brought out some clothes and a towel. With everything needed for the outing, she packed all the things into her bag. Her stomach growled. She checked the time and it was still early so she decided to cook a simple meal for herself. She was so elated that she danced to the kitchen. Jake is her first boyfriend and she can’t stop thinking about it. Jessicawas so used to being home alone that cooking a meal was a simple task and it was done in a short time. She watched the television programs while eating. Time flew fast and soon she received Jake’s message.

Jake: “Hey. I will be reaching in 15 minutes time. I will be waiting at your car park. My car is a black BMW.”

Jessica: “Okay, see you!”

Jessica quickly went to get changed into a pink simple dress, wearing her bikini in it as well. With all preparation done, she went down to the car park to wait for Jake’s arrival.

Waiting for a few minutes, she saw a black BMW coming through the car park entrance. Jake saw her and drove the car nearer to her. When the car reached to a stop, Jessica opened the front door and sat.

“Hi! I am still getting used to this car so the journey might be a little bumpy so you better wear your seat belts on!” Jake called out.

“Oh okay. Just don’t get me killed!” Jessicareplied.

“Don’t worry. You are my girlfriend now. I wouldn’t want you to get killed.” Jake said, smiling.

They continue to chat about what they have been doing in the day during the journey. Of course, Jessica didn’t leak out anything about what happen in school. She just conveniently skipped that part the whole time.
Old 20-05-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

Within half an hour, they both reached the destination. Both alighted from the car Jake held her hand and led the way to the swimming pool. Jessica felt a little shy as this was the first time a boy held her that way. As they were nearing the swimming pool, Jessica could hear the splashing sound of the water. This calmed her shyness.

“Do you need to go to the restroom to change into your swimming costume?” Jake asked.

“Nope. I wore it inside already to save the trouble” Jessica replied.

“Alright. Hm, since hearing that you had a long day at school, let’s go over to the Jacuzzi part of the pool.” Jake suggested.

Jessica nodded her head as they proceeded over to the Jacuzzi side. As they put down their bags, they removed their clothes.Jessica dropped her dress onto the floor, showing off her red-stripped bikini. Jake stared at her blankly. Jessica noticed and shy away from him.

“Oh, sorry. I just can’t help it. You look really beautiful in that. There’s no need to be shy with me.” Jake said.

Upon hearing that, Jessica then turned back to Jake. By then, Jake had removed all his clothes. He was wearing a classic black speedo. Jessica thought he looked really cute like that but didn’t muster the courage to tell him. Jake took her hand and broughtJessica next to the poolside. Without any hesitation, Jake pushed her into the pool!

The water splashed. Jake started giggling at Jessica‘s shocked expression and jumped into the pool straight away. Jake wanted to make the mood more lively as he thought that Jessica might be feeling a little awkward. Jessica was a little pissed, jumped on him from behind and started to tickle him. Jake struggled through Jessica‘s grip but was difficult as Jessica used her legs to lock herself to the back of Jake. Jake felt her breasts against his back. He was feeling ticklish and at the same time turned on. However, it only lasted for a few seconds before Jessica stopped and jumped off his back.

Jake then competed Jessica to a swimming competition and said that she wouldn’t have a chance of winning against him. Jessicawas confident that her speed of swimming is above average and wanted to prove him wrong. So they started competing. However,Jessica lost the first round. She blamed it on the fact that she hasn’t warmed up enough and challenged Jake again. Unfortunately, Jessica lost again. She wasn’t happy with her lost so she challenged Jake again. Before they reached the end, Jessica knew she was going to lose again so she pulled Jake by his feet. Jake lost the momentum and stopped.Jessica made use of this opportunity and touched the end.

“Hey! You cheated!” Jake said.

Jessica just ignored him and kept saying that she won. Jake wanted to punish her for cheating so he swam next to her. He turned Jessica around and quickly shifted her bikini top aside and sucked her tits really hard. Jessica was aroused by the way Jake took control but also felt pain at the same time and kept telling Jake to stop. Jake ignored her for a while but stopped a little later.

“Now, that’s your punishment for cheating! I guess you are feeling tired from the swimming, let’s go back to the Jacuzzi side.” Jake said jokingly.

Jessica who was still kind of pissed at what Jake did to her, acted as if she didn’t hear anything. Jake saw her turning away from him so he went behind her and pushed her all the way back to the Jacuzzi side. When they reached the Jacuzzi side, he hugged her from behind and said “Don’t be angry, I was just playing with you. Come, let’s enjoy.”

Jessica soften her stand and walked over to sit at the platform for the Jacuzzi. She started to relax as the Jacuzzi bubbled at her back. Jake walked over to her and approached her for a kiss. He wanted to make sure that Jessica wasn’t angry at him anymore. When Jessica kissed him back, he knew his answer. They both kissed and played with each other tongues. At times, biting slightly on each other lips.

Jake used both of his hands and massagedJessica‘s breasts while maintaining the kiss. Jessica twitched her body. Jake broke off the kiss and said.

“Don’t worry. I am sure that no one would actually come down at this timing to swim. Just relax.” Jake assured Jessica.

Jessica relaxed a little and went back to kissing Jake. Jake shifted her bikini top aside and continued massaging Jessica‘s breasts in a circular motion, squeezing it at times. Jessica was aroused by Jake’s movements and used her legs to wrap around Jake’s body. Their bodies were resting on each other as Jessica wrapped her legs around Jake. Jake’s package slowly became harder and longer as he continued to fondle with Jessica‘s breasts. Jake’s cock got so stiff that Jessica‘s pussy could feel the hardness of it.

Jake then removed on hand off Jessica‘s breasts and went into the water and pulled his swimming trunks down, swinging his cock out. By this moment, Jessica was really stimulated by both Jake’s movements as well as seeing his cock. She started to move her hips up and down Jake’s cock. Jake felt really heated up by Jessica‘s movements and Jake moved his lips over to her neck.

He began with licking her neck first. Then suck a little on her neck and started nibbling on her neck. This action made Jessica go crazy. It was sending tingling feeling down from her neck through her back. It madeJessica hugged on Jake tighter. Both couldn’t take the heat any long. Jake whispered into Jessica ear that he wanted to fuck her. Jessica sank her head into Jake’s shoulder and nodded. She then pulled the ribbons at the side of her bikini bottom to remove them. Jake pushed the bikini bottom away and positioned his cock at her pussy opening. He looked intoJessica‘s eyes and initiated to her before entering into her. The cool cold water went in a little giving Jessica the chills. Jake continued to move in and out slowly first to get into the momentum.

He used his hands to carry Jessica by her butt and lifted Jessica with minimal effort because they were in the water. This position allowed Jake to push his cock even deeper. He then increased his speed. At the same time, Jake went back to nibbling on her neck. This was making Jessica go insane. She wrapped her legs around Jake even tighter allowing Jake to get deeper each time. She was controlling to not make any sound as she didn’t want any residents to see their dirty act. However, it was so difficult that she had to release soft moans. Jake found her soft moans really cute and told her but Jessica was felt embarrassed and looked away.

Jake suddenly had an idea. He thought it would make Jessica feel even better. He carried Jessica to a stronger jet for the Jacuzzi, spread the cheeks of her butt and positioned her butt at the jet. It wasn’t anal sex but it could have a similar impact.Jessica was felt confused at first with what Jake was doing but later it made sense to her. The Jacuzzi felt like it was someone massaging her butt and the strong power of the jet made it really comfortable to her. It didn’t hurt at all. Jake continued moving in and out of her. Suddenly, he felt a huge gush of hot liquid streaming out ofJessica‘s pussy. He knew Jessica had climaxed but he didn’t want to stop. So…

So… Jake carried her to the stairs of the pool and started going out of the pool while his cock still in her. He walked over to the pool chairs which was horizontally flat and laid there. He whispered to Jessica.

“I’ve been doing all the work. Now it is your turn.”

Jessica thought it was only fair that she did something for Jake too. However, she wasn’t too sure of what to do since it was her first time that she was in control. She started moving her hips slightly to see how it might feel. It felt rather okay but she wasn’t feeling at her best. So she started to move more in a circular manner. This time it felt better and she could feel the tip of Jake’s cock in her. She knew that she was making Jake feel great as well when he started moaning. With the sound of Jake’s moaning, Jessica was getting more excited and satisfied and started to grind Jake’s cock at a faster pace. Jake’s breathing became heavier each time his cock tip touched the very end of Jessica‘s pussy. His hands reached forward to grabJessica‘s butt and he spread it out open. He made Jessica move up and down on his cock while doing that. When Jessica got the momentum, Jake released his hands from her butt and saw Jessica bouncing on him. Both of them were moaning together.Jessica continue bouncing on his cock and Jake saw that her breasts were bouncing as well. This sight made his dick even more rock hard and he squeezed her breasts while Jessica was still bouncing on him. He wanted this to continue even longer but he was near his climax and didn’t want Jessicato get pregnant. So he signaled to Jessicato stop and spilled his load all overJessica‘s body. The hot semen on Jessica‘s body made her feel really good as she knew that Jake enjoyed it. They adjusted their swim wear and went to head for the showers after such a good time.
Old 20-05-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
nguyhiam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, with pics. Thanks bro
Old 20-05-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster

Although it was in the late night, both of them thought that no one would actually look out of the window to the swimming pool. However, Jake’s brother, Matt, saw Jake ransacking the whole house to look for his swimming trunks and Matt was just wondering why Jake was looking for it so badly. So he took a look at the swimming pool and saw something he wasn’t expecting. He saw the scene when Jessica was bouncing on Jake! The whole scene just made him masturbate to his climax. He thought to himself that he must find a chance to fuck Jessica.

Once both Jessica and Jake were out from the showers, Jake sent Jessica home. On the way home, Jessica asked Jake to come over for the chalet with her friends. Since it was the weekend, Jake had nothing on so he agreed. Jessica happily kissed Jake and they waved goodbye.

The END
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1