The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2017, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Female Companion

My Hot EX

It happened between me & my EX when we were in a relation & let me tell u she was a one hot babe with perfect size of 34-28-34. We were in a relation from the past five month although we had never met each other. We used to do sex chat quite often and she used to get arouse a lot & would start fingering herself sometimes & used to moan heavily. Our love & lust had increased so much that we decided to meet up. So as per planed we had decided to meet on 11 August. She came and I went to pick up her at the airport I was stunned to see her the way she was looking so hot and she came & hugged me so tightly that my dick went straight up and was hitting her belly which she told me later.

I had booked a room so we headed straight there. We spoke for a while and the moment I closed the door & turned she hugged me so tightly that my 7 inch cock had erected & became hard & was pressing against her pussy. She noticed that & gave me a smile, I kissed her slowly on her lips as she responded me well and soon we were smooching wildly while caressing each other’s back and sucking each other’s tongue. We were kissing each other like there was no end and I was roaming my hands on her ass and she was moaning lightly. Finally we broke the kiss after 20 min & she went for the bath. She came was wearing my t-shirt which was very loose to her and was only in my towel and was sitting on my lap. After talking about our life how much we miss each other I slowly started to give light smooches on her neck and she let out a small moan ahhhhhh.

She turned towards me and looked in my eyes and said that we shouldn’t be doing this. But I was in no mood to listen to her and I softly moved her hair from one side of the neck and started giving her smooches on her neck n shoulder which was arousing her. I slowly started to pull down her t-shirt from her shoulder and gave her a tight bite on her neck after which she pushed me down on the bed and came on top of me and started undressing me. As her t-shirt was loose I just glided it over her head and her bare tits were pressing against my chest.

I slowly started giving her smooches on her neck earlobe, shoulder and her breathing was becoming heavier. I slightly lifted the towel and started pressing her ass which aroused her and she started moaning like ahhhhh mnnnmmmnn uummnnnn. I was pressing her ass which was way soft like they have the north eastern girls and was biting on her cleavage and tits. I pulled her down and came top of her and slowly started to press her tits she left out a small moan ah. Her nipples had become erect and were tempting me so I started sucking her boobs

And slowly rubbed my fingers on her pussy. She went crazy for that and dig her nails in my back and was my neck badly and was giving me love bites all over my upper chest. I lowered myself and was rolling my tongue slowly on her navel and started sucking it I was roaming my tongue in circular motion which was making her crazy and she was pressing my head deep her moaning had now even became more heavier like ammnnnnnnnn fuck me baby I can’t wait anymore. I gave a smile to her and moved down to her pussy it was a clean shaven pink pussy. I slowly started roaming my tongue around her pussy and was teasing her when she just moved my head to her pussy and asked me to suck her. I started licking her pussy deep and was biting softy who was not controlled by her and she let her juices out and I drank all of them. I sucked her pussy for 20 mins until she brought me up and started smooching hardly drinking her own juices from my mouth. Now it was the time I was waiting for as she moved down on me and caught hold of my dick and started to move her hands up and down. I was feeling in heaven.

She started sucking my cock deep and I was pulling her by hair and inserting my dick deep into her mouth she swallowed all my cock and drank all my juices. I didn't want to wait anymore so I picked her up and laid down on bed and came above her and placed my dick on her pussy and was rubbing slowly when she looked in my eyes and said " don’t tease me now I can’t take it anymore; just fuck me make me your bitch I want to feel you deep inside my pussy." I locked my fingers with her and lightly gave a jerk my half dick was in she moaned and screamed in pain. I again smooch her and gave her a jerk with my whole dick inside the warm and hot pussy while the blood came out and she had tightly wrapped her legs around my waist. I started fucking her harder and faster and she was losing her control n moaning aaaahhhhmmmmmmm uuyhmmmmnnnnnnm fuck me.

I increased my speed and started banging my balls on her pussy, Piak...Piak...Piak..... she was just not able to control the way I was fucking and she started enjoying after sometime. I was fucking her at great speed and she was about to cum when she digs her nails on my back tightly and cummed a lot. As we were tired we rested for a while and she again got up and came over me and placed my dick on her pussy and sat on my dick. She started riding me and I was pressing her tits hardly and it was a sight. I can’t still take out of my mind as she was jumping on my dick her tits were moving up and down and I was sucking her nipples hardly and crushing her tits. When she cums; I too came after a while and cummed in her pussy itself I laid beside her and rested.

She got up and started to play with my dick and took it in her mouth the way she was sucking it. I was moaning heavily and came in her mouth she swallowed all the cums. We then got up & took bath that's when I fucked her again and we fucked 3 more times that day.. .. ..

E N D
Old 25-08-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

出演 成宮はるあ(陽咲希美)

カテゴリー: オリジナル動畫 美乳 中出し 巨乳 バイブ パイズリ 69 クンニ 初裏 口內発射

ユーザー評価: ★★★

シリーズ: Debut

Tag: UNCENSORED, vibe, Creampie, Big tits, cum inside, cunnilingus, 69

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...032916-127.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/etp35j5pdg0...-127.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/png53n8g90k...-127.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/to447sld1m4...-127.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/d4ujw2rov4g...-127.part4.rar

XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

出演 あかね杏珠

カテゴリー: オリジナル動畫 美乳 中出し 巨乳 パイパン 手コキ クンニ 初裏 口內発射 美尻 OL 3P

ユーザー評価: ★★★★★

シリーズ: 新入社員のお仕事

Tag: UNCENSORED, Creampie, Shaved pussy, Big tits, cum inside, nice ass, cunnilingus, handjob

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...040116-130.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/xnjuv2qprwk...-130.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/nhx5y8blcfa...-130.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/9pp5875z24p...-130.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/tf3s7th3ns5...-130.part4.rar

他人妻味~豊満美熟女の誘惑~ – 北島玲

出演 北島玲

シリーズ 他人妻味(ひとつまみ)

評価評価 ★★★★

女優タイプ 熟女 巨乳 美尻 美乳

Tag: UNCENSORED, Mature, Big tits, nice ass, housewife

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...HEYZO_0756.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/9o6sbto7dh3...0756.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/64n36ill69a...0756.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/colalio9vey...0756.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/f4tzl195mcn...0756.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/05p27808gzk...0756.part5.rar
Old 25-08-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
hanbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good share TS, support!
Old 26-08-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

SMRT EROS

It was a humid day in Singapore. It was going to rain soon, and the crowds were clamouring to get as close to the trains as possible. However, in spite of the rush to get onto the trains John knew that he was not going to face any difficulty during his own journey. The first train would take most of the crowd away and only about a dozen people would be left. These people lived in the less exclusive part of town in spite of having jobs in Central Singapore. Their commute was longer and lonelier.

The train arrived and the crowd entered in a rush. The doors closed and with that, the train was gone. All that was left were the same dozen people that John traveled with every day. None of them would try to get into the compartment that he had set aside for himself as each one of them sought out solitude.

However, something was different today. John looked around and saw that there was a woman among them, one that he had never seen before in all of the years he had spent traveling on the SMRT. He had started to get used to the fact that he was going to be alone during his trips to the suburbs in which he lived.

She was absolutely beautiful, with a slender body and smooth skin. The wind made her clothes hug her figure, and he could see that in spite of being slender she had curves that were a joy to behold. There was just something about this woman that made her so enticing. Perhaps it was the wistful manner in which she looked at the setting sun. She was standing right next to John a little far off, but even from the distance he could see a deep sorrow in her eyes. He was curious to say the least. He wanted to know the source of this sorrow. He wanted to find out what she had experienced in her life that had made her so unbelievably sad.

The SMRT train arrived, and the manner in which this crowd boarded the train was very different. There was no sense of urgency, no sense of anticipation and excitement. Every person here was dragging their feet. It was almost like none of them really wanted to get home, which was why they were so sluggish while attempting to board the train.

John boarded and looked around. The spotless compartments had an almost antiseptic glow. There were stories within these compartments, histories in which people were starting to learn things about themselves. That was the thing about mass transit. It made you isolate yourself in your own little mental bubble and start to think about the things that were happening in your life. During mass transit it was a lot easier to try and figure out what you truly wanted because when you were surrounded by so many people you were more alone than you would ever be able to be otherwise.

John made his way to his compartment of choice and sat down in his usual chair. This was the chair that he always used in these situations, the chair that made him feel comfortable in his own skin. However, something was different today. The girl that he had been looking at outside came and sat in his compartment. John did not know how to react to this. There were other empty compartments yet on the train but she was sitting in this one. Did she mean something by it? If it had been anyone else John might just have ended up asking them to go and find another compartment to settle into, but this was not the sort of thing that he wanted to do with her. No, with her he wanted to be a little gentler. In fact, he did not want to ask her to leave at all, he wanted her to stay for as long as possible.
The girl was looking at him. John stared back. “What’s your name?” she asked him.

“John,” he replied.

The girl smiled and it was beautiful but there was a great deal of sadness concealed behind that smile. “Hey John,” she said. “I am Anna.”

“Nice to meet you,” said John, nodding his head politely. He honestly had absolutely no idea whatsoever how he should be responding to her in this moment. There was no way to understand what the right thing to do here was. Still, he knew that there were certain things that he would have to keep in mind. He would have to be polite, first of all, and keep his distance as much as he possibly could.

However, as soon as he thought this the girl got up and came to sit next to him. “Do you ever feel like these trains are the only moments of peace you get?” she asked him.

“Sometimes,” he said.

“Why do you think that is?” she asked him.

“Maybe it’s because while we are on the train there is nothing else we have to do,” said John. “While we are on these trains we are traveling from one place to the other. The act of being on this train is enough to get the job done, so we are relaxed because we know that there is nothing more that we could be doing.”

“That is a beautiful way to put it,” she said, smiling. A little bit of the sadness had left her smile and she looked a little less pale. Color was starting to enter her face and her appearance somehow became even more beautiful than it had been before. She was starting to look like one of the most beautiful women that John had ever seen in his life, so beautiful in fact that he started to stare at her without even realising that he was doing so. She did not seem to mind however, and instead laughed a beautiful laugh and said, “Do you like looking at me?”

John was taken aback. “I am sorry, I did not mean to stare at you. I was simply… I don’t know.”

“What?” she asked him. “Why were you staring at me?”

“I was simply attracted to your immense beauty,” said John. He was starting to feel very horny, and little did he know that Anna know this and was going to take advantage of it.

“So you like looking at me.” She said with a sly smile “Do you want to do more?”

“What do you mean by that?” asked John.

“I am asking you if you want to touch me.” said Anna.

“I… I do.” said John.

“Then do it,” said Anna. She held his hand and placed it on her breast. “Don’t let anything stop you. Just do this and you are going to be happy at last.”

John’s heart was beating very quickly indeed. He was starting to sweat. He squeezed her breast and he started to get hard. Her breast was soft and supple, it was an absolute joy to squeeze. He felt like doing it forever but he knew that he was going to have to do more if he wanted to be truly satisfied.

He pushed her back onto the seat and started to push her dress up. Anna held his face and kissed him hard on his lips, trying to make him feel good. He loved that she was trying so hard to make him feel good, it made him realise that he was in the sort of event that only happened once in a lifetime. He was lucky to be experiencing this.
Old 26-08-2017, 09:12 AM
Samster

Her panties slowly slid off and John slowly stroked her there. A moan escaped her lips and she tossed her head back. She was already wet, there was no need for him to use his mouth or his fingers all that much. Instead, he was going to have to focus on using his penis, sliding it into her.

He was very hard indeed in anticipation. His pants came off and he got on top of her. Her breath was hot on his face. “Who are you?” he whispered. He slowly slid into her and the moans that escaped her lips were so amazing that he ended up feeling more pleasure than he had ever felt in his life.

He started sliding himself in and out of here, pushing himself deep and then pulling out almost completely. This teased her a great deal, made her feel even hornier than she had ever felt in her life. He suddenly realised that this was the first time in a long time that he had ever felt this happy. It was the first time in a long time that he had ever felt this much pleasure. He was grateful for it, truly grateful, because it was the sort of thing that he would never have been able to attain had it not been for Anna.

“When does your stop come?” he asked her.

“Don’t worry.” she whispered. “We have a lot of time, you can take as much time as you want. I am here to give you as much pleasure as possible.”

“Okay” he groaned as he started to plunge himself deep into her once again. She felt unbelievably good, better than any woman had felt before. While he was plunging himself so deep into her, he was starting to get a sense that his climax was starting to approach. He wondered how long he had been inside her. It felt like it has been a very long time, but at the same time it felt like it had just started.

He pushed her dress all the way off of her body and marveled at how amazing her breasts looked with their light brown nipples. He sucked on them, eliciting more moans of pleasure from Anna. “More,” she whispered. “Please, please give me more. I can’t take this, I need more. Please.”

He started to pound her harder, using all of his strength to make her feel the same amount of pleasure that he was feeling. He could tell that she was starting to feel more pleasure than ever before and it was his job to ensure that she was fully satisfied.

“Will you come with me?” she moaned.

“Of course I will,” said John. “Be a good girl and come with me now.”

“Yes” she started screaming over and over again. She started clawing at his back, and their collective orgasm hit them like a truck and drove them off of the deep end. They were starting to shake with pleasure, and John could not believe that he had just filled her up with his come. He kissed her forehead and pulled out of her. Wiping her off with some tissues he had in his bag, he dressed her again and kissed her on the lips before getting dressed himself.

There was nothing left to say. It was almost as if the two of them had shared all of the conversations they could have possibly had while they had been together, and it was for this reason that they did not feel the need to speak to one another. This was starting to feel like heaven when she suddenly got up. “My stop is here.” she said.

“I understand.” said John. He knew that he never was going to see her again, but he still could not help but wonder if it were possible.

As he saw her leaving he realised that there was a lot that would be difficult to achieve in his life, but nothing was impossible. Hence, he was hopeful for what was going to come in the future. Maybe there was a chance for him to increase the success that he was going to achieve. Or maybe he was going to fail, like so many others before him had done. However, either way, he was extremely excited to see what the future might have to hold. The thirst for knowledge and adventure had been awakened within him and he knew that this was the only thing that would ever matter anymore. Now that he had tasted Anna, the world was his oyster and there was nothing left that would be too hard for him to try. This was his first Erotic Encounter.

E N D
Old 26-08-2017, 09:21 AM
Samster

カリビアンコム プレミアム 082517_001 S Model 176 ザーメン中毒美少女生ハメぶっかけ 水島にな

出演:水島にな

カテゴリー:AV女優 美乳 中出し フェラチオ 手コキ 生ハメ・生姦 美尻 ぶっかけ 顔射

スタジオ:MUGEN エンターテイメント

Tag: UNCENSORED, Creampie, Facial cumshots, bukkake, cum inside, blowjob, nice ass, blowjob, handjob, bareback, pretty girl

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...082517_001.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/kzymmheo3mk..._001.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/xpe5v1i2kkg..._001.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/5pzssgzr7sw..._001.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/duob51jsotg..._001.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/q5z390qlsji..._001.part5.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/3hd4yn1tsfj..._001.part6.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/hrehwk2xkvy..._001.part7.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/j8hzidka8hu..._001.part8.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/tp7cvrrts0vu...rt1.rar .html
http://uploadrocket.net/n5rv6fdfwj1q...rt2.rar .html
http://uploadrocket.net/ebd2fmy9u4p4...rt3.rar .html
http://uploadrocket.net/bg9vp0boa10l...rt4.rar .html
http://uploadrocket.net/lcdy3921wcdq...rt5.rar .html
http://uploadrocket.net/0dv8xpelrpks...rt6.rar .html
http://uploadrocket.net/clggvn3g5aj3...rt7.rar .html
http://uploadrocket.net/2hj7mq2iusts...rt8.rar .html

出演 米倉のあ

カテゴリー: オリジナル動画 美乳 中出し クンニ スレンダー 美脚 美尻

ユーザー評価: ★★★★★

Tag: UNCENSORED, Creampie, slender, cum inside, nice ass, cunnilingus

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...082517-486.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/fkztsmuv9cn...-486.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/f10eg2zdbv3...-486.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/hguyty0u4vj...-486.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/n8v38r3m73h...-486.part4.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/2tq5dj3c0z5k...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/1b0po7u10idp...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/765oyusmd99x...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/ehelwnxdl0id...part4.rar.html
Old 26-08-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster

妻妹秘密的周末
My Wife’s Sister A Secret Week
AKA : –
Director : Tajiri Yusuke
Cast : Nishino Show
Language: Japanese
Subtitles : Korean

Download links:

[RG]
https://rapidgator.net/file/0f8d1119...part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/fd6a7f97...part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/67d9bba7...part3.rar.html

[AF]
http://alfafile.net/file/jswE/WSisterS.part1.rar
http://alfafile.net/file/jswp/WSisterS.part2.rar
http://alfafile.net/file/jswj/WSisterS.part3.rar

Garoojigi: Stud the Beginning (2017)
AKA : 가루지기: 변강쇠 더 비기닝
Director : Jeong Jin-ho ( 정진호)
Cast : Bae Sun-ah (배선아), Han Se-hee (한세희)
Language: Korean

A stud in a village living in a rice paddy is like a fellow who lives next door. So, the first night of two people starts, and the clinging rope does not exceed one minute and it is shut up as it is. The story of such a steal spreads in the neighborhood in a moment, and the knot that got to know it decides to leave the neighborhood in shock.

The knot that has fallen in disrepair has helped an elderly person who is tired of hunger. In fact, the old man was a legendary old man. Kang will receive special expense training for the elderly. After that, he finds confidence and goes back to town ...

Download links:

[RG]
https://rapidgator.net/file/3d30dadd...part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/cb9878a0...part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/b59dce60...part3.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/8d04520b...part4.rar.html

[AF]
http://alfafile.net/file/jByA/GSBegin.part1.rar
http://alfafile.net/file/jBET/GSBegin.part2.rar
http://alfafile.net/file/jBEY/GSBegin.part3.rar
http://alfafile.net/file/jByu/GSBegin.part4.rar

NOTES:If there is a unpack error, please update the unpack software(for example:Winrar,7-zip) to the latest version.
如果提示解壓檔案錯誤,請升級解壓縮軟件到最新版本
Old 26-08-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
TaureanLady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and pictures.
Old 26-08-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 8
tobyzaimas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytobyzaimas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS thanks for nice story and pics
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1