The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2010, 09:32 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: 2062 - Jenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
You should RTF on the same WL as the more you RTF, the better and more intense is her service. Trust me, I have this experience most of the time ...
Yo ... advice taken...

And from my observation when I returned to 2062... i went up with different WL... but saw Jenny!! She turned and gave me a sly and yet sexy look...

I'm new to the scene... so still trying to find those couple of good WLs and will RTF those good ones...

Next week i will venture into Club 5 (1605) based on CuntKings FRs... every day i have Tian Tian and Xiu Xiu going back and forth in my head...
Old 08-04-2010, 09:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Updated FR: Jenny & Anqi

Sorry bros... i think i kenna zap...I forgot to post ratings on looks...

Jenny:
Looks: 8/10 My type of gal... sultry with an attitude but when you go up to the room her attitude is incredibly accommodating. She does stand out from the normal PRC gals. Nice lips with a little breakout of pimples that day. Lovely fair skin.

Anqi:
Looks: 7.5/10 More Korean looking than PRC. Fake eye lashes... but who really cares... it brings out the brightness in her gaze.

Old 08-04-2010, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Largeville View Post
Yo ... advice taken...

And from my observation when I returned to 2062... i went up with different WL... but saw Jenny!! She turned and gave me a sly and yet sexy look...

I'm new to the scene... so still trying to find those couple of good WLs and will RTF those good ones...

Next week i will venture into Club 5 (1605) based on CuntKings FRs... every day i have Tian Tian and Xiu Xiu going back and forth in my head...
Haha, watch out, Jenny is more of a jealous type girl, she is not happy if she see you with other girls.

After a few good ones left (Xiao min, XO, June, etc), the current best service in 2062, in my opinion, is Tian Tian, followed by Julie and Jenny. The newer ones are cute, but needs more time to mature in terms of service.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:37 AM
Samster

enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yo ... advice taken...

BTW, Tian Tian and Xiu Xiu are from 1612 tommy's place, not club 5.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yo ... advice taken...

Next week i will venture into Club 5 (1605) based on CuntKings FRs... every day i have Tian Tian and Xiu Xiu
Bro, bro King's FR refers to L1612 and not club 5. You can forget about club 5 where all the FR in club 5 are crap ... Nothing but rubbish! All the FR in that thread are fake ... Written by clones and runner of OKT L1805 or the owner himself.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-04-2010, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DrinkMilky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, bro King's FR refers to L1612 and not club 5. You can forget about club 5 where all the FR in club 5 are crap ... Nothing but rubbish! All the FR in that thread are fake ... Written by clones and runner of OKT L1805 or the owner himself.
haha and the clone speaks again

And the list continues->

* Bro Max Priest
* Max Priest
* Fat Fat
* Zenlon
* Engima
* Chua Soi Lek
* lawry
* mademen2010
* batboyz
* frankie5_1_0
Old 08-04-2010, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
wandergland is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

I want to recommend this WL called Lemon 3001A. 1.7m Tall, super beautiful boobs. C-Cupper. Bros who try her will really love her.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DrinkMilky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Ends up trying this new gal from 1654A called Amy, very fresh, very tasty, but not tall.
Once again its been made painfully obvious that MaXx Priest and Enigma are clones. Even their posting time is so close to each other.

MaXx Priest 8th April 11:09 AM
Engima 8th April 10:47Am

It brings to mind the question that have been thinking about all the time. Are postings by these Clones headed by MaXx Priest even credible????

* Bro Max Priest
* Max Priest
* Fat Fat
* Zenlon
* Engima
* Chua Soi Lek
* lawry
* mademen2010
* batboyz
* frankie5_1_0
Old 08-04-2010, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandergland View Post
I want to recommend this WL called Lemon 3001A. 1.7m Tall, super beautiful boobs. C-Cupper. Bros who try her will really love her.
ok, going down to savor her now...
Old 08-04-2010, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
ok, going down to savor her now...
Ok, Lemon from 3021A, awesome boobs, firm and good-shaped. Nice personality. Service-wise, good effort, still a bit green there, yet strong GFE factor, frenching like no tomorrow. Super super tight holes...

Btw, she is about 166 tall.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkMilky View Post
Once again its been made painfully obvious that MaXx Priest and Enigma are clones. Even their posting time is so close to each other.

Ok, this is my last response to this DrinkMilky. Just how much can you make yourself look more retarded? It's just amazing. Bros here are smart dudes. Don't you ever pause and realize that the more you post the more you expose your stupidity?
Old 08-04-2010, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 22
avgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Ok, this is my last response to this DrinkMilky. Just how much can you make yourself look more retarded? It's just amazing. Bros here are smart dudes. Don't you ever pause and realize that the more you post the more you expose your stupidity?
Bro, juz ignore him.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, very well said.

Btw, thanks for the FR on Lemon. Will up u for your effort in due course.

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-04-2010, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
batboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkMilky View Post

It brings to mind the question that have been thinking about all the time. Are postings by these Clones headed by MaXx Priest even credible????

* Bro Max Priest
* Max Priest
* Fat Fat
* Zenlon
* Engima
* Chua Soi Lek
* lawry
* mademen2010
* batboyz
* frankie5_1_0
Hmm, why is my nick on this list? Do you have any proof that I'm clones as you mentioned?
Old 08-04-2010, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
1612 (beside lor 16 Hotel 81)

Quote:
Yo ... advice taken...

Quote:
BTW, Tian Tian and Xiu Xiu are from 1612 tommy's place, not club 5.
Quote:
bro Largeville, bro enigma and bro max are right .... see you at 1612, please note that it is beside lor 16 Hotel 81

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1