The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2010, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Anetheron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lusting after home tutor...

Bro nice story
Old 30-06-2010, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
may1983 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymay1983 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

this is very strange but fun story - all the best
Old 30-06-2010, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
chikoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes strange but good n fun, thanks Bro!
Old 30-06-2010, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Very daring, but interesting, plz carry onz, cheers ..............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 30-06-2010, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 15
29flora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I remember my second language tutor back in secodary school days. 30+ years of age, not married, short and stumpy. Very pleasant lady. a little on the plump side with at least 36D cups.
The thickest and hairy-est pubic region I have seen back in the 80s. She had large pussy lips and her bush trail was running along-side her entire love box all the way to her anus. Her inner vagina walls were pink protected by dark colored outer lips.

How I managed to catch a glimpse of her love box was when she used the loo at my place. It was a squat pan config with a zinc door and an opening at the bottom. It was pure curousity when I took a peek when she went in to ease herself. I was crouched down for at least 10mins, watching her piss. To my surprise, she even rubbed her clit for a while and I believe she had a quick orgasm as I noticed white goey stuff flowing out from her wide spread box. She moaned as her malt flowed out and to add to my surprise, she pooped one long strand. Talk about multi-tasking!!!!!!!

I was a little turned on with what I saw and had an erection. She finished up, cleaned up and resumed lessons.

From that day onwards, whenever we had lessons, I looked at her in a different way.
Old 30-06-2010, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
lolb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls hijack other ppl's thread la... suddenly what second lauguague tutor...

zzz
Old 30-06-2010, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 29flora View Post
I remember my second language tutor back in secodary school days. 30+ years of age, not married, short and stumpy. Very pleasant lady. a little on the plump side with at least 36D cups.
The thickest and hairy-est pubic region I have seen back in the 80s. She had large pussy lips and her bush trail was running along-side her entire love box all the way to her anus. Her inner vagina walls were pink protected by dark colored outer lips.

How I managed to catch a glimpse of her love box was when she used the loo at my place. It was a squat pan config with a zinc door and an opening at the bottom. It was pure curousity when I took a peek when she went in to ease herself. I was crouched down for at least 10mins, watching her piss. To my surprise, she even rubbed her clit for a while and I believe she had a quick orgasm as I noticed white goey stuff flowing out from her wide spread box. She moaned as her malt flowed out and to add to my surprise, she pooped one long strand. Talk about multi-tasking!!!!!!!

I was a little turned on with what I saw and had an erection. She finished up, cleaned up and resumed lessons.

From that day onwards, whenever we had lessons, I looked at her in a different way.
I never had this kind of luck
Old 30-06-2010, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

very power story.. but this miss poh like very nice
Old 01-07-2010, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 17
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

bro lustarhymes, your story is hot n quite well written. i observed tat your points hv been dwindling downwards. dunno why some bros here keep zapping u down. you are only writing a story, tat shd not hv offended anybody here, unless....... your tutor's boyfriend is also at tis forum n he got his other bros to zap you down!

anyway, i juz up u back my humble points as encouragement n appreciation. pls continue...
Old 01-07-2010, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 14
lustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerboy18 View Post
bro lustarhymes, your story is hot n quite well written. i observed tat your points hv been dwindling downwards. dunno why some bros here keep zapping u down. you are only writing a story, tat shd not hv offended anybody here, unless....... your tutor's boyfriend is also at tis forum n he got his other bros to zap you down!

anyway, i juz up u back my humble points as encouragement n appreciation. pls continue...
Thanks Bro, I've been hesitating to cont or not, esp +comments are few and pts are withering. Frankly, the TRUE parts ended with my self-satisfied masturbations. But it's 100% true that i wanked off under table during tuition looking at her boobs. (Ms Poh is a fake name; I can't rem her real name anymore...only her assets)
Old 01-07-2010, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 14
lustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

PART 10
Her pubes were fine and sparse, hence didn't need any trimming or the works
“My first pussy...”, I virtually drooled at the vulnerable Ms Poh.
I traced her fine hair below with my thrilled fingers, along the outside of her leaking slit, and feeling the baby smoothness of her vagina. “Is she a V?”, reflecting on my own 'innocence' in sex. Lifting a moist finger to my nose, I smelled 'IT' for the first time. “So this how it's like...”

After exploring her entire body, I whipped out my Dad's polaroid cam and took a few souvenoirs of her naked glory. Whether it was the lewd phototaking or the anticipation of 'tasting' Ms Poh's sexy body; my rod seemed to hardened further, if that was possible. I gave my steel rod a few tugs and approached the hot busty tutor on my bed...
Old 01-07-2010, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Savanna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did you spike your Tutor with Rohypnol???
Old 01-07-2010, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 17
olympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterolympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please do continue bro.. just upz you for your effort, cheers.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 23
Artic is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArtic is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArtic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nice story.....con't pls
Old 01-07-2010, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
chikoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for more actions...
Advert Space Available