The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 21
giveittome is one of the Best!giveittome is one of the Best!giveittome is one of the Best!
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Wow bro, $340 sgd for a lifetime of memories.. care to share contact? pls and thanks
pm-ed you already
Old 23-04-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
Chobobo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChobobo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros, got a question. Am currently in osaka and while i was walking back from the train station to my hotel (Temma area), there were several ladies standing by the street shopping district place. One wearing a mini skirt came up and spoke to me but i just smiled and left because i couldnt really understand.

Are they hookers or are they promoting/selling something else?

Edit: apparently there were a few guys in suits standing amongst them too. 3 girls and 2 guys in total to be exact

Last edited by Chobobo; 24-04-2018 at 12:05 AM.
Old 24-04-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

Chobobo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChobobo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by giveittome View Post
Last alone night in Tokyo, decided to call a delivery health after seeing a post else where.

Best decision made ever

Damage: 100mins 22k + transport 3k + 本番5k
Looks: OL look with one piece knit dress ,black short overcoat and high heels
Body: no belly, slim thighs can see thigh gap kind, perky ass, C cup 165cm and shaved
Language: Japanese and english

Waited for around one hour before she arrived and person who picked up the phone understood english as well

Delicious-deli
Bro newbie here with some questions if you dont mind. What exactly can you do and not do during these sessions?
Old 25-04-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

Any bro can tell me if there is a red light district in kyoto? I googled but there isnt a prominent one like in tobita shinchi
Old 25-04-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

giveittome is one of the Best!giveittome is one of the Best!giveittome is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chobobo View Post
Bro newbie here with some questions if you dont mind. What exactly can you do and not do during these sessions?
different type of establishment got different type of rules,

for delivery health, FJ is not included, not advertised and illegal
but if the girl offers, it is a different story i think.
different girls/company got different policies and i only tried once. so i am not too sure if everyone offers the same services.
Old 25-04-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Any bro can tell me if there is a red light district in kyoto? I googled but there isnt a prominent one like in tobita shinchi
try to google kyoto soapland if you are looking for fj
Old 25-04-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by giveittome View Post
try to google kyoto soapland if you are looking for fj
I tried but i seem to find very little info, only very few links mentioning about kiyamachi/pontocho area? Anyone can confirm? 😊
Old 25-04-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

1st girl(Asami) アサミ

Hi Bros,

This is the long version of my experiences in Tokyo.

Before my trip i did alot of research and got to know about Tobita Shinchi in Osaka and from more and more digs about soaplands(in call) and delivery healths(out call). There are not many shops that deal with non japanese speakers. But there was one particular soapland #1(paradise) which had many reviews by a particular website, and the shop's website provided many photos, there is no "foreigner fee" and they do FJ. So i thought to book a hotel near by.

From the same review website another soapland #2(OL) was also mentioned, so i bookmarked both the websites. Upon arrival to Tokyo, the girl(AYA) whom i was aiming was not working that day and the rest of the girls at the soapland #1 were all fully booked. So i made a trip to the soapland #2.

1st girl(Asami) アサミ
At the entrance, i asked if they accept foreigners, the person nodded and i took the 60mins package, total damage: 7.5k (60mins) + 12k (Foreigner fee).

Out of the 6 girls photos, i was told only Asami was available,

Asami アサミ, 155cm 89F 59 89

like not too bad so i agreed and paid the 19.5k upfront. I was asked to wait in a room for around 15mins and my number was called.

On the top of the 2nd floor stairs was Asami, in her OL uniform (high black heels + jacket + flowerly white blouse and tight black skirt), went into the room, took off shoes and placed my bag in a basket on a metal shelf. Next Asami asked what i would like to drink, ocha or mizu(water) and then proceed to take off my clothing.

Next i was asked to sit on a plastic stool with a big gap in between. Asami started to bath me while wearing all her OL uniform+heels , after washing off all the soap, i was asked to go into the bath tub and was given a toothbrush with a paper cup to brush my teeth.

After Asami dried me off with a towel and i was asked to sit on the office chair. Asami started to give me a catbath and then sat on me and from there we fought with our tongue/lips and i slowly unbuttoned her blouse, went for her nipples and rub her pussy from her panties.

Next Asami took off her jacket+blouse+bra+panties and squarted in front of me and started to give me a bbbj, after a few mins of that caps on with her mouth.

Asami rest her body on the table which was beside the chair and opened up her legs wide for me to enter her in missionary, after awhile, Asami motioned for me to lie on the bed and we switch between doggie, cowgirl before i finished off in missionary.

After finished we rest on the bed and she proceed to rest her head on me. And then we chatted in my little Japanese and her little english.

After awhile first phone ringed and i was to sit on the bathing chair again. And ended with Asami in the bathtub with me for a little while.

Looks: 7/10 (looks cute, around mid 20s)
Body: 7/10 (a little tummy, trimmed pubes ,big breasts and meaty butt)
Service: 8.5/10 (would prefer a longer foreplay to make full use of the 60mins)
GFE: 8/10 (the small talk and the bath tub)
Overall: 7.5/10 (not too bad for a first time i think)
Total Damage: 7.5k + 12k = 19.5k

photos from her blog #1
photos from her blog #2
photos from her blog #3

Last edited by giveittome; 25-04-2018 at 11:39 PM. Reason: add photos from her blog
Old 25-04-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

2nd girl (チイ)

After my 1st round, i went around tokyo to do some sightseeing some shopping and lunch to replenish my energy. Around 7pm i went back to my hotel and put down my things, tried to message soapland #1 if they have anyone available but was told they are full and to go to hentai tokyo instead.

I prefer to have FJ, so i went back to the soapland #2 instead.

2nd girl(Chie)チイ
Same thing at the entrance i asked the same question and same procedure. But this time round i requested for Cosplay and went for the Summer Uniform. Not much girls left also and i was only given 1 choice again.

Chie チイ, 157cm 88E 59 90

Waited for around 10mins before my number was called. This time the room is on the 3rd floor, Chie stood at the top of 2nd floor stairs and led me to the room.

Same thing, took off shoes and this time my bag was placed in a metal cabinet. Same thing, took off my clothes and made me sit on the bathing chair while still wearing her school uniform. After drying me up, i was asked to lie on the bed instead of sitting on the office chair. (maybe school uniform got different SOP from OL uniform)

Chie started to give me a catbath and also licked my balls. After which Chie took off her panties and switch into 69 position and started to bbbj me while i eat her out. Was quite difficult due to our difference in height but i tried my best.

Chie quite hardworking and the bbbj went on for quite awhile, next chie put on the cap for me and started to ride me, we stayed in this position until my legs got so tired(not sure if its all the walking i did or the previous round) and we finished off in missionary.

Just as i finished, the first phone ranged and same thing bath and rinse and dry up and go.

Looks: 5.5/10 (cute but asami cuter, around late 20s)
Body: 5.5/10 (big bone with tummy, trimmed pubes ,big breasts )
Service: 10/10 (out of the 60mins i think i only move like 5mins)
GFE: 5/10 (no talk only service)
Overall: 6/10 (personally i will prefer a slimmer girl)
Total Damage: 7.5k + 12k + 2k(cosplay) = 21.5k

the uniform i chose, actually i think the default OL uniform nicer

Last edited by giveittome; 25-04-2018 at 11:40 PM.
Old 27-04-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

Will be in tokyo for a week! Any bros got good locations to share? Interested in things like soaplands
Old 28-04-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Grexil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Will be in tokyo for a week! Any bros got good locations to share? Interested in things like soaplands
See the pinned thread, you may find something useful there
Let us know your experience after your trip

regards.
Old 29-04-2018, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grexil View Post
See the pinned thread, you may find something useful there
Let us know your experience after your trip

regards.
Ive seen some but dont really hold the information i need. I went to yoshiwara yesterday because im really keen on experiencing the whole body soap bath thing! But apparently i chose the cheapest package which didnt include it and i was quite disappointed. The bonk was still good though!

Ive actually looked at paradise webpage, but like ive previously mentioned, now im abit afraid of choosing the wrong package and not getting what i want. And bros can advise? It would be alot of help, thanks!
Old 29-04-2018, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Grexil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ive seen some but dont really hold the information i need. I went to yoshiwara yesterday because im really keen on experiencing the whole body soap bath thing! But apparently i chose the cheapest package which didnt include it and i was quite disappointed. The bonk was still good though!

Ive actually looked at paradise webpage, but like ive previously mentioned, now im abit afraid of choosing the wrong package and not getting what i want. And bros can advise? It would be alot of help, thanks!
what package you are referring to?
paradise is a soapland if you are referring to this.

regards.
Old 29-04-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:

from what i know, cheapest = not enough time for all the extra things
Old 29-04-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grexil View Post
what package you are referring to?
paradise is a soapland if you are referring to this.

regards.
After shower, the girl told me the 70min package doesnt include the mat play. It was at one of the shops in yoshiwara. So im planning to visit paradise in a few days, so i need to know exactly which packet includes mat play. Dont want the same thing to happen again after i pay up. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1