The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2011, 08:12 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
LetMyDragonCum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Kinds of Fetishes

Hey bros and sis of SBF,

Hope this will catch ya interest or maybe something new to venture into.
The common fetish we've heard is, bra, panties, pantyhose, fishnet ect... simply saying erotic lingerie.

Another is common fetish like wanking onto someone's drinks,clothes etc.
Or even turning oneself into a peeping tom either sneaking at couples fuck or solo masturbation of the viewer's opposite gender.

Well that is something linked i wanna talk about. Rather than turning into a peeping tom, do u think there's couples or individuals out there love to be watched while doing their things? Their fetish is having an audience to their pleasure in return, will become more horny at their presence.

Any experiences on these strange fetishes?

Well i'm sure everyone will like to try it out. Some bf, wud luv the audience of their gf's girlfriends or their own female/girl colleague or friends. While some gf, wud luv the audience of their bf, guy friends or their own guy/male colleague/friend. While some couple luv making out infront of other couples who are also making out.

For individuals masturbation , like usual girls prefer guys, n guys prefer girls. However when it comes to lesbians, they wud prefer to have females bisexual audience but I believe even Guys wanna watched them live too.

Lets put a stand, whether u people agree or disagree with wat I mentioned?
Maybe we could have one live one somewhere to experiment the feelings of such fetishes do exist.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1