The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2016, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 13
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nude beaches and your experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
I suspected you were down south because of the cold ocean water you felt. You were not far from another nude beach called Southside or Point Addis.

Nudist beaches will attract curious teens and young adults, but I am often told or reminded that mostly older and single (leftover) men are go to these beaches, hence more penises than vaginas there. I do not believe women young or old will go there enthusiastically in droves to show off their private bits.

You are correct that nudist beaches are not about sex, and in fact, nudity does not mean that public sex is permitted. Public sex on a nudist beach is probably as illegal as doing it in a shopping center toilet.
That's correct because last time I was at North Bilongil beach, I was caught staring at a mature lady and she yelled at me to fuck off. I will go back but I'll be careful next time
Old 30-01-2016, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
TheYachtsMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRCFKR View Post
I will be in Sydney and Melbourne for biz trip next month, will drag over the weekend, any ts bros here can give me recommendation? Can enter alone or must be couple? Never visit any nude beach before, at least must go one time before die.
you can google for the list of legal nude beaches in Australia. There are no rules whether you must be single or couple. Basic courtesy applies as in any other place ... don't stare, don't be a perv. Be polite and friendly and who knows what can happen?
Old 30-01-2016, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
SemMarina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
http://www.baliaunaturel.com/

the only clothing optional resort in Bali.
Thanks for sharing
Old 31-01-2016, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Any one know any of such beach in Seattle / Vancouver area?
Old 05-02-2016, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Filipinoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you TS for sharing. Please continue if you have more to share
Old 11-02-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
TheYachtsMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One evening my partner and I were hungry, and decided to go downstairs for pizza. While she was getting dressed, I walked into the room and pulled her panties down. I took them off, and laid them on the bed and told her she was not supposed to wear her panties for dinner.

She gave me a cheeky grin and told me to go out of the room.

In the lift, I felt her butt and found that she wasn't wearing any undies. I started fondling her but we reached the ground floor very soon.

While waiting for pizza, we were seated in the high booths, and the chairs were facing outwards. As she was in a short skirt, I think anyone walking past could have seen her smooth pussy. She leaned in and whispered to me that she was very wet. I asked her cheekily why would she be wet when I haven't done anything?

She grabbed my hand and stuffed it up her skirt, and I started rubbing her. She was really wet! She shifted herself so she could lift one leg higher, so I could go deeper. My partner is quite a screamer, so I was very surprised she wasn't letting the whole world know that I'm rubbing her out.

Just as she was about the come, our pizza arrived! I think the waitress was a little curious why my partner was squirming so much. If only she knew...

Since the food was here, I stopped fingering her, and she kept wanting more. I don't think we've eaten so quickly before!

As we walked by the river to go home, I could see a wet patch on her skirt... Couldn't wait to get home!

Anyway, we went home, barely closed the door, and she was sucking my dick. The rest, I'm sure you know what happened.
(:
Old 11-02-2016, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 13
PRCFKR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPRCFKR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYachtsMan View Post
you can google for the list of legal nude beaches in Australia. There are no rules whether you must be single or couple. Basic courtesy applies as in any other place ... don't stare, don't be a perv. Be polite and friendly and who knows what can happen?
Ty hun bro, wish u happy new year!
Old 12-02-2016, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 12
LittlePawn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLittlePawn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
http://www.baliaunaturel.com/

the only clothing optional resort in Bali.
Is there any clothing optional resort in Phuket ?
Old 12-02-2016, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 0
Rickweber is one of the Best!Rickweber is one of the Best!Rickweber is one of the Best!

My experience is not on clothing-optional beaches, but rather spas in Europe which is strictly nude. Probably because it's part of their culture and less intrusion by gawking tourists, both sexes look comfortable walking around at least topless (bottom-half covered by a towel), and completely naked when using the pool, sauna, etc. Even at the spa restaurant, patrons are not allowed anything more than a robe. Way more than an eyeful for me!
Old 12-02-2016, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
JiByeLoong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickweber View Post
My experience is not on clothing-optional beaches, but rather spas in Europe which is strictly nude. Probably because it's part of their culture and less intrusion by gawking tourists, both sexes look comfortable walking around at least topless (bottom-half covered by a towel), and completely naked when using the pool, sauna, etc. Even at the spa restaurant, patrons are not allowed anything more than a robe. Way more than an eyeful for me!
Agree, European/American cultures are a lot different from us Asians
Old 29-06-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried this ?

http://barefeetnaturistresort.com

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 29-06-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Toastpad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Should be a nice place, thanks for sharing bro
Old 29-06-2017, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
roughshout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Looks good, thanks!
Old 30-06-2017, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toastpad View Post
Should be a nice place, thanks for sharing bro
Well if you do intend to try let me know

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 30-06-2017, 02:27 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The rates are quite high....

But as the website stated... its the 1st nudist resort
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1