The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2016, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
FLdude is Cool - loads of Potential
CD for LTR?

I know this isn't really a place to look for LTR, but i have no idea where else to post so here goes.

I'm a local, Chinese, straight male, 28, fit and clean. My last relationship was with a CD, which ended a few months ago. So to the point, I'm looking for a CD (or ladyboy, I'm not picky) for a LTR, not just a ONS.

Simple requirements are that you must be free of ALL STDs, and that you have basic knowledge of how to dress up and put make-up (more or less passable as a female). Oh and, I'm TOP ONLY so I'm looking for a bottom.

I know this is a long shot but if there's any interested parties, do PM me and we can arrange something. Cheers!
Old 09-04-2016, 12:31 PM
Samster

Re: CD for LTR?

Bump for the day
Old 09-04-2016, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good afternoon,

I am sure there are quite a few CDs here seeking LTR.
I may be wrong. I presume most of them here wants a LTR together with some form of monetary support too. The monetary support may be in the form of gifts or some small monthly allowances and perhaps, both?
It may be advisable to check with them first before any unpleasant misunderstanding arises.
This is what one particular samster shared with me about his unpleasant experiences with a so called CD here who claimed that all "she" wanted is a date with the prospect of a LTR. Little did he realize that halfway into the so called dinner date, "she" subtly hinted about the need to be supported with some monthly monetary allowances to enable "her" to doll up to go on a date with him, not forgetting her transport allowances and pocket money for her time to go on a date with him. What the samster find unacceptable is "her" not being upfront about her monetary fees before their dinner date. Mind you, he said the monthly allowances she asked for is close to $1200. The samster felt that he is better off fucking different ladyboys per month with the $1200.
Since there is no free lunch in the world, he said that he was rather surprised that I am offering free goodwill erotic bj in the privacy of my cozy home. What he found most gratifying about my goodwill free erotic bj was that there was no "hidden agenda" and true to my words, my warm mouth strived to work hard to deepthroat and please his horny cock out of my hunger to enjoy sucking cock and swallowing hot cum.
Like the Chinese saying goes "one rice feeds many different kind of people". You just have to be lucky to find the right fit to serve your horny needs.
May I wish you luck in finding your "Miss Right".
Old 09-04-2016, 02:48 PM
Samster

Wow. Thanks for the insight and heads up Cqueen! I'll make sure to avoid any misunderstandings. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Good afternoon,

I am sure there are quite a few CDs here seeking LTR.
I may be wrong. I presume most of them here wants a LTR together with some form of monetary support too. The monetary support may be in the form of gifts or some small monthly allowances and perhaps, both?
It may be advisable to check with them first before any unpleasant misunderstanding arises.
This is what one particular samster shared with me about his unpleasant experiences with a so called CD here who claimed that all "she" wanted is a date with the prospect of a LTR. Little did he realize that halfway into the so called dinner date, "she" subtly hinted about the need to be supported with some monthly monetary allowances to enable "her" to doll up to go on a date with him, not forgetting her transport allowances and pocket money for her time to go on a date with him. What the samster find unacceptable is "her" not being upfront about her monetary fees before their dinner date. Mind you, he said the monthly allowances she asked for is close to $1200. The samster felt that he is better off fucking different ladyboys per month with the $1200.
Since there is no free lunch in the world, he said that he was rather surprised that I am offering free goodwill erotic bj in the privacy of my cozy home. What he found most gratifying about my goodwill free erotic bj was that there was no "hidden agenda" and true to my words, my warm mouth strived to work hard to deepthroat and please his horny cock out of my hunger to enjoy sucking cock and swallowing hot cum.
Like the Chinese saying goes "one rice feeds many different kind of people". You just have to be lucky to find the right fit to serve your horny needs.
May I wish you luck in finding your "Miss Right".
Old 09-04-2016, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DankMemes420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

(╭ರ_•́) Great read 10/10 would read again (╭ರ_•́)
Old 09-04-2016, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DankMemes420 View Post
(╭ರ_•́) Great read 10/10 would read again (╭ರ_•́)
Thanks for your compliment.
I am of the opinion that everyone has the right to be informed upfront for him to make a well informed decision. Of course in this case, it is for him to decide if he wants to shaft his horny cock into one's warm mouth for "her" to taste and enjoy it.
Old 10-04-2016, 05:30 PM
Samster

Bump for the day
Old 11-04-2016, 06:36 PM
Samster

Bump for the day
Old 11-04-2016, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
SherylXD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Such rudeness. :)

This was a conversation I had with FLdude. Pretty rude in my opinion. Just thought I let people know a little about his personality.

So if you want to ask him a QUESTION be it decent or not decent, make sure you are interested in him first. If not, he would just be rude to ya.

As I said, it's my own opinion to call him a rude person.

Enjoy!

It started with me PM-ing him a question and his replies to me. Then after that the rest of the conversation was on Live Chat.

Me: oh hi. was about to reply on PM.

Me: well...

FLdude: Yeah i figured this was easier

FLdude: haha

Me: i was kind of interested.

Me: interested in asking you qns. haha

FLdude: I see

FLdude: .....

FLdude: I dont mean to be rude........but if you're asking just for the sake of asking......

Me: because.. i was thinking what kind of LTR with a CD you are looking for.

Me: and?

FLdude: Well, let's just say I'd rather be replying if you're actually interested. haha

Me: oh ho.. so if someone is just asking qns, you couldn't be bothered to reply unless it leads to something that benefits you? is that what you are saying? haha

FLdude: What I'm saying is I started the thread looking for a specific thing and I don't wanna waste my time with trolls. Cus i know there are many here

Me: do I sound like a troll with my qns? is my qns a troll kind of qns?

FLdude: Well you can never tell. Some trolls are pretty convincing

Me: i honestly think it is a decent qns to ask.

FLdude: Well now you know anyway. haha

Me: the reason i was asking as i said was because.. i was thinking of what goes on in a LTR with a CD. as I am a CD...

FLdude: Well, I don't think you can generalise it's different with everyone isn't it?

Me: which is the reason why I am asking.. because everyone is different.
because LTR could mean.. behave like bf and gf..
go out.. dine out.. hold hands out..
watch movie out.
all these activities
but now I know you just want to hang out with a CD behind close doors..
correct?

FLdude: Correct.

Me: but at the same time, not at your place.
and most CDs don't have a place of their own, tts why they go hotels or ask if anyone can host.
lol
so how is that going to work out for you?

FLdude: Yknow, not that i have to answer to you
But
My ex lived alone so yeah

Me: i didn't say "ALL" cds. =)

FLdude: there ARE CDs who have their own place

Me: i said "MOST"
so you are looking for a CD who lives alone..

FLdude: Then you know that there are CDs who have a place
and that's how it will work out for me

Me: maybe you should put that in your post as a criteria. =)
CD needs to be able to host you.

FLdude: If you'd actually paid attention
I said hotels work too
And i can pay
so
they dont HAVE to be able to host me

Me: ahh i see..

FLdude: Now if you're not actually interested
Goodbye.

Me: you still think i am a troll?
haha.

FLdude: nope

Me: you are quite snarky in your replies.

FLdude: but i also think you're wasting my time by asking all these questions
if you're not interested

Me: i was interested.. but your replies are pretty off putting.
like i am here to purposely waste your time..
you can't even chat nicely..

FLdude: they way you ask your questions are pretty off-putting in themselves

Me: LOL.

FLdude: you shld check yourself before you criticise others

Me: wonder who is the troll here. =)

FLdude: If you believe I'm a troll
You could always not reply
lol
Old 11-04-2016, 10:20 PM
Samster

Re: Such rudeness. :)

For everyone reading this, note that at the beginning of the convo i asked right out if he was interested. His reply? "Yes...in asking me questions."

I dunno about you guys, but that reply seems to indicate that dear mr sheryl is only interested in asking questions for asking questions sake. Even with that, i entertained his questions for a good few times before tellng him not to waste my time if he was not interested.

If that is considered rude, then I guess I'm rude. But in all fairness, you deserved it, Mr sheryl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SherylXD View Post
This was a conversation I had with FLdude. Pretty rude in my opinion. Just thought I let people know a little about his personality.

So if you want to ask him a QUESTION be it decent or not decent, make sure you are interested in him first. If not, he would just be rude to ya.

As I said, it's my own opinion to call him a rude person.

Enjoy!

It started with me PM-ing him a question and his replies to me. Then after that the rest of the conversation was on Live Chat.

Me: oh hi. was about to reply on PM.

Me: well...

FLdude: Yeah i figured this was easier

Me: i was kind of interested.

Me: interested in asking you qns. haha

FLdude: I see

FLdude: .....

FLdude: I dont mean to be rude........but if you're asking just for the sake of asking......

Me: because.. i was thinking what kind of LTR with a CD you are looking for.

Me: and?

FLdude: Well, let's just say I'd rather be replying if you're actually interested. haha

Me: oh ho.. so if someone is just asking qns, you couldn't be bothered to reply unless it leads to something that benefits you? is that what you are saying? haha

FLdude: What I'm saying is I started the thread looking for a specific thing and I don't wanna waste my time with trolls. Cus i know there are many here

Me: do I sound like a troll with my qns? is my qns a troll kind of qns?

FLdude: Well you can never tell. Some trolls are pretty convincing

Me: i honestly think it is a decent qns to ask.

FLdude: Well now you know anyway. haha

Me: the reason i was asking as i said was because.. i was thinking of what goes on in a LTR with a CD. as I am a CD...

FLdude: Well, I don't think you can generalise it's different with everyone isn't it?

Me: which is the reason why I am asking.. because everyone is different.
because LTR could mean.. behave like bf and gf..
go out.. dine out.. hold hands out..
watch movie out.
all these activities
but now I know you just want to hang out with a CD behind close doors..
correct?

FLdude: Correct.

Me: but at the same time, not at your place.
and most CDs don't have a place of their own, tts why they go hotels or ask if anyone can host.
lol
so how is that going to work out for you?

FLdude: Yknow, not that i have to answer to you
But
My ex lived alone so yeah

Me: i didn't say "ALL" cds. =)

FLdude: there ARE CDs who have their own place

Me: i said "MOST"
so you are looking for a CD who lives alone..

FLdude: Then you know that there are CDs who have a place
and that's how it will work out for me

Me: maybe you should put that in your post as a criteria. =)
CD needs to be able to host you.

FLdude: If you'd actually paid attention
I said hotels work too
And i can pay
so
they dont HAVE to be able to host me

Me: ahh i see..

FLdude: Now if you're not actually interested
Goodbye.

Me: you still think i am a troll?
haha.

FLdude: nope

Me: you are quite snarky in your replies.

FLdude: but i also think you're wasting my time by asking all these questions
if you're not interested

Me: i was interested.. but your replies are pretty off putting.
like i am here to purposely waste your time..
you can't even chat nicely..

FLdude: they way you ask your questions are pretty off-putting in themselves

Me: LOL.

FLdude: you shld check yourself before you criticise others

Me: wonder who is the troll here. =)

FLdude: If you believe I'm a troll
You could always not reply
lol
Old 11-04-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
SherylXD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking at your past posts and how you got zapped by other people in here, not much left to wonder about your personality I guess.

I should have checked before even PM-ing you anything at all.

You can call me "Mr" Sheryl, if you think that will affect me. I am nothing more than being just a crossdresser. Good luck in finding a "MR" for your LTR.

You are right about me deserving it though. I was pretty stupid to even think that you could hold a decent chat with me starting out by asking you questions.

Oops. I forgot about one thing. I shouldn't feed trolls like you.
Old 11-04-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster

1. If you "don't wanna feed the troll", which you claim I am, why are you still replying?

2. You feel the need to bring in my past posts, yet you don't address the very convo which started this, wherein i pointed out that the reason I gave snarky replies was because YOU seemed to be trolling, by first saying you are simply asking questions for the sake of asking questions, and then claiming to actually have been interested AFTER you got snappy replies from me, simply to post it here and get sympathy points. Good job.

Quote:
Looking at your past posts and how you got zapped by other people in here, not much left to wonder about your personality I guess.

I should have checked before even PM-ing you anything at all.

You can call me "Mr" Sheryl, if you think that will affect me. I am nothing more than being just a crossdresser. Good luck in finding a "MR" for your LTR.

You are right about me deserving it though. I was pretty stupid to even think that you could hold a decent chat with me starting out by asking you questions.

Oops. I forgot about one thing. I shouldn't feed trolls like you.
Old 14-04-2016, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
StrykeShot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Looking at the peekture, sounds like his "LTR" is free sex for him and all he need provide you with is free cuddling and free meals and etc but only behind close doors.

Sounds like a con job for free sex disguise as a LTR. HAHA

Change it to "Long term sex partner" la. simi lan relationship.
Old 11-09-2016, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tessaxd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLdude View Post
I know this isn't really a place to look for LTR, but i have no idea where else to post so here goes.

I'm a local, Chinese, straight male, 28, fit and clean. My last relationship was with a CD, which ended a few months ago. So to the point, I'm looking for a CD (or ladyboy, I'm not picky) for a LTR, not just a ONS.

Simple requirements are that you must be free of ALL STDs, and that you have basic knowledge of how to dress up and put make-up (more or less passable as a female). Oh and, I'm TOP ONLY so I'm looking for a bottom.

I know this is a long shot but if there's any interested parties, do PM me and we can arrange something. Cheers!
Hey are you still looking for a ltr with a cd?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1