The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2016, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Question Mind reader

Chapter 1

Kristy was having a bad day the sort of day that starts off bad and just gets worse. She was late for work for one thing, and she knew how fussy her boss was about tardiness. She’d also discovered upon opening the shed door that her push-bike had a flat tire, which did nothing to brighten her day. So when she ran across that busy road on this particular Monday morning, she wasn’t paying close enough attention to the traffic. Which would explain why, the bus clipped her shoulder and sent her spinning towards the sidewalk. At first she lay there too stunned to move, and seeing lots of people converging from all directions in their desire to help out, she attempted to get back on her feet. But raising her head didn’t even seem an option, and she was quickly told to lie still and that an ambulance had been called.

That’s all she could remember of the accident, in fact she didn’t even know what hit her. When she awoke she found herself in the hospital with her father sitting next to the bed. “Ah, you’re awake at last?” he said, leaning forward and taking her hand. “Hi dad, how long have I been here?” replied Kristy. “Two days, you had us all worried… Suddenly the doctor was there and interrupted Kristy’s father.

“I see you’ve decided to join us in the land of the living young lady. Now then, I have a few things to tell you, and then I’ll leave you alone. First of all your injuries weren’t severe in them selves, but the brain swelling after the initial impact was life threatening? We had to give you a new drug to control the swelling, otherwise you wouldn’t be here now,” said the Doctor, as he walked slowly around the bed. Kristy listened intently but kept hearing other sounds in the background. She ignored them, thinking they were probably the kind of ringing noises one gets when you bang your head. Soon after that Kristy was asleep again, and her father was being told she should be alright to leave in the morning. When morning did arrive Kristy was full of life and eager to get out of that stuffy bed.

She found herself feeling surprisingly alert and her hearing seemed to be acute in the extreme. She could hear a conversation from across the ward, between two nurses that sounded like it was taking place right next to her. Dismissing it as nothing more than sound travelling well, she got dressed and waved to her father as she left the ward and as he entered to pick her up. At this point her adventure began, because she was about to discover something that made her quite unique.

After climbing into the back of her dad’s car she heard him say. “This damned traffic’s going to be the end of me.” "Don’t worry about it dad, the traffic is always bad at this time of the day,” she replied, thinking he’d been talking to her. “Sorry love, were you talking to me?”
“Yes, I was just replying to what you said,” she replied, getting more comfortable. “I didn’t say anything darling, oh and make sure you buckle up. The last thing we want now is for you to bang your head again,” said her father. Kristy looked at him thinking he’s losing his mind, and would’ve dismissed it had the next incident not happened so quickly afterwards. Her father had just pulled out of the hospital when another car pulled up along side them. It had two young men inside, and one of them was staring straight at Kristy. He wasn’t talking, but she could hear his voice, as he took her figure in through the glass.

Christ, I’d love to fuck that. She’s got a perfect body.”Kristy couldn’t understand where the voice was coming from, because it sounded like the person was sitting next to her. She then heard her father once more, only this time she could see his face in the car mirror and he wasn’t talking. It didn’t take a genius to figure out from that point that she was over hearing their thoughts. At first this seemed like a bad thing, for she felt that perhaps people would think she was going mad. It wasn’t until she concentrated really hard that she noticed she could block these random thoughts entering her mind. After that event, she practices with every waking minute, and never told a soul. With a gift such as mind reading, the possibilities were endless.

A couple of days later and she was going back to work, and looking forward to using her newfound powers. She’d thought about how she could use her gift, and some very naughty thoughts had entered her head. For instance, she knew a couple of people at work who liked her, but she didn’t know how much. She worked in a chain of boutique stores and was responsible for the window displays. She loved her job and had to work closely with several young people, all of which had a different story to tell. When she arrived at work, her boss greeted her with a warm handshake. "Thank god you’re alright Kristy, when I heard about your accident later that day I sent some flowers, did you receive them?” he said, letting go of her hand. “Yes, thank you. That was very kind of you,” she replied, not wishing to sound ungrateful.

Kristy didn’t particularly like her boss, as he was a bit of an ass kisser. She’d seen him sucking up to his bosses on many occasions, and it always made her angry to think that that was how one got ahead in this world. Until now she’d kept her powers locked up, mainly because she had no desire to hear what her boss was thinking. That changed shortly afterwards though, as she found herself working along side one of her favourite employees. Kristy wore a short skirt and a tight blouse that day, both of which complimented her figure. She’d chosen that particular outfit on purpose, knowing that it always turned heads. "Pam, if you take that box into the store room, we’ll pick out the next lot of clothes that need to be displayed,” said Kristy, pointing to said box. “Ok,” was the short reply, as Pam picked the box up and entered the storeroom. Kristy now turned on her powers, and entered the storeroom behind Pam. Once inside Kristy climbed the sturdy ladder that was beside the shelves, and began her act. She knew that her skirt would ride up her thigh, and she also knew that Pam would be able to see her panties from the ground. That was when she over heard Pam’s first thoughts of the day.

“My god, I’d love to lick her cunt. She has such an incredible figure,” thought Pam. Kristy, couldn’t help herself, she could feel her panties getting wet, and with every emotion charged second she stood on top of that ladder, the thoughts of what Pam wanted to do with her were making her feel incredibly hot. After a couple more minutes Kristy decided to act out her desires, and came down the ladder. “I’ll be back in a minute Pam, if you could put these in the box, I just need to go to the toilet,” said Kristy, handing over the few garments she’d picked out whilst on top of the ladder. “Will do,” replied Pam, totally unaware of Kristy’s intentions. Shortly after that Kristy returned and again climbed the ladder, only this time Pam couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Kristy wasn’t wearing any panties, and her beautifully shaved pussy was clearly visible. Pam’s random thoughts were coming through loud and clear to Kristy.

“Oh my god, I think I’m going to cum. What should I do, I can’t take my eyes away. Does she know I can see her? Is she teasing me? My god I want to touch her. I so want to lick that beautiful soft cunt of hers,” thought Pam, discretely rubbing herself against the ladders edge. Kristy couldn’t take anymore, so she turned and placed a leg up onto the shelf beside the ladder making it more than obvious she knew exactly what she was doing.

“Do you want this?” she said, gently stroking her pussy lips with a single finger. Pam never needed any more encouragement, for in that instant she was climbing the ladder and burying her head between Kristy’s thighs. Kristy threw her head back as she felt Pam’s tongue licking her clit for the first time, and squealed when she felt a finger entering her womanhood. In that erotic charged moment she came, and felt the tongue lapping at her juices as she flooded her friend’s mouth.

“Oh god she tastes so sweet,” thought Pam, as Kristy pushed her hips into Pam’s face. Just then another mind could be heard, and at first it sounded like background chatter, but once she focused on the point of the sound she discovered the young sales rep spying from behind the next shelf. “Fucking hell, I always knew she was hot, but FUCK,” he thought, as he released his hardening cock and began to stroke it in time with the action before him.

Kristy smiled, and allowed Pam to continue as both of their thoughts started to overlap one another. “This woman is such a slut,” thought Pam, poking a finger in fast and hard as her tongue flicked the erect clit once again. "Christ I’m going to cum too quickly, and I haven’t got a way of cleaning it up,” thought the rep, as he began to ejaculate onto the floor.

Kristy could almost feel the sensations the rep was experiencing, and it intensified her next orgasm as Pam had introduced two more fingers into the game. Kristy slipped a hand beneath her own blouse and began to pinch her nipples, as well as rolling the hardened ends around with the palm of her hand. She sensed the rep leaving, and thought it was about time she stopped all this. Leaning down Kristy picked Pam up by her shoulders, and ushered her back down the ladder.

Once on the ground they kissed, and Kristy told her they’d have to continue this at a later date. After straightening their clothes they re-entered the boutique and returned to work. Kirsty had so enjoyed that moment, and knew that none of that would have happened if she hadn’t been able to read minds. As she thought earlier, the wonderful games she could play were endless.

The next day Kristy was assigned to another boutique in the chain, where she had to redress all the mannequins with the latest offerings.
Old 15-12-2016, 09:52 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Question Re: Mind reader

Cont'd...,,

Most of the morning she worked alone, but during the afternoon when the store was quieter, a young man was assigned to help her finish the display off. She’d not met this Guy before and although she wasn’t into men in a big way, she decided to have a little fun with him.

Opening her mind to his thoughts, she quickly became aware that he was quite taken with her body. “I bet she wouldn’t look at me twice,” he thought, as he witnessed Kristy smiling at him. Kristy had removed her panties once again, and she intended to put on a show for the young Guy, just to make his day. The outside windows were covered in order to keep the display a secret until the unveiling, so Kristy only had one entrance to be concerned with. She positioned herself behind her assistant and bent down to play with the hem of the dress she’d been working on.

She didn’t need to see him looking to know he was, for she could hear every single thought. “Oh my god, oh shit I can see her pussy. Fuck that’s making me hard. What I wouldn’t give to fuck that sweet tight cunt right now. Oh wait until I tell the guys later on, they just won’t believe this,” he thought, never taking his eyes away from the show, “Christ my cocks straining, I’ve got to adjust myself,” he thought, quickly pulling his hardened cock straight. Kristy casually turned around and glanced at the impressive bulge in her assistants pants, and then un-noticed she unfastened two buttons on her blouse and asked him to help her.

“Hold this up for me Ricky?” she said, stooping down and pinning the dress behind the mannequin, fully aware that he could now see her voluptuous breasts. “Oh shit, now I can see her tits. I hope she doesn’t see my cock, it’s fucking bursting to get out,” he thought, pretending not to be uncomfortable. Kirsty turned her eyes towards the obvious bulge in his pants and deliberately moved around the dress and brushed it with her shoulder. She heard Ricky let out a squeal, but ignored it.

Ricky could now feel his hardness pressing against Kristy’s shoulder, and didn’t quite know what to do. “Oh fuck, surely she can feel that? If she keeps rubbing it like that, I’m going to cum,” he thought, beginning to squirm a little. Kristy suddenly had an idea, she would pretend to be pulling the dress down in order to make it tighter looking but at the same time she would rub him off. At first she couldn’t quite get into the correct position and then she managed it, and could feel his hardness pressing against her back. Pushing back slightly she tugged at the dress as Ricky held it in place and allowed her back to slide up and down his shaft.

“Oh no, oh fuck I’m going to cum,” he thought, reacting to Kristy’s command to hold the dress tightly. Just then he felt the explosive exit of his seed, filling his pants and slowly but surely running down his legs. “Um…I must just go to the toilet,” he said, letting go of the dress and rushing out. Kristy smiled to herself, and only just realised that she’d become wet from playing around. She so looked forward to further days, and all the adventures she’d find herself in.
Old 15-12-2016, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future
Re: Mind reader

1st camper reporting!

Damn good story....pls continue!
Old 15-12-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 8
ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold

Camper reporting.
Old 15-12-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

Chapter 2

Kristy had been having a lot of fun with her newfound powers. She could block one mind and know what another was saying, which is just as well, for if she had no control she felt sure she’d go mad with all the random thoughts coming into her mind. She’d already had a bit of fun with her powers at work, and kept coming up with wild and new idea’s on what to do next.

On this particular day she wasn’t at work, for she had a couple of days off and had decided to sunbath in the back garden. It was pretty secluded in the yard, as the only house that over looked Kristy’s was about 20 feet away and directly situated at the back of her own. Lying down on the lie-low, she decided to unfasten her bikini top and lay on her stomach. It was a few minutes later that she realised a thought was entering her mind, but that it wasn’t from her. "I always love it when Kristy sunbaths,” came the thought, strong and clear. Kristy didn’t move, but was intrigued as to who it was. She guessed that it was coming from the neighbour’s house, but as there were 3 adult males living there, she didn’t have a clue which one it was. She heard another thought almost straight after that, concerning the binoculars he was using and how clear the zoom function worked.

At that point, she decided to give whoever it was a show. First she turned onto her back, allowing the bikini top to drop off the lie-low. That of course received an instant reaction from her observer. ”OH YESS...she’s got perfect breasts,” thought the admirer, totally convinced that she had no idea she was being watched. Kristy couldn’t help smiling, and decided to take it all a little further. As if without another thought, she gently removed her bikini bottoms, allowing them to drop to the ground. She then spread her legs a little knowing full well exactly what he was focusing on right now. ”Holy shit...oh Christ...she shaves her pubic hair and her cunt is beautiful,” he thought, “my cock needs to be in on this action,” came a second thought. Kristy sensed him holding onto his cock, and decided to make his day. Slowly but surely, she ran her right hand down her body and rolled a single finger around her clit. ”Please don’t stop you fucking little slut,” he thought, pulling at his hardness.That made Kristy feel extremely wet, and also like upping the stakes, for suddenly she was opening her pussy lips up with her left hand whilst penetrating it with the other. For a few moments, she almost forgot she had an audience, until she received his last thoughts of the day. ”I’m going to cum, oh fuck yes. I’m going to explode all over this wall...Ah,” he thought as his seed burst from the tip of his manhood. Kristy couldn’t see it, but there was nothing wrong with her imagination, for shortly after that she came herself. After sensing he’d gone to clean himself up, Kristy re-dressed and entered the house for a cold drink. She smiled as she realised just how much fun she could have with these new powers; it was almost like finding a totally new sexual position that only she knew about.

Her day was far from over though, as she’d been invited around to her friend’s house to meet her cousin from Sweden. So after taking the time to put on some make-up and a short dress, she was ready to go. When she arrived she found 3 other friends all talking with the new arrival. ”Ah, here’s Kristy,” said her friend Gina. The new comer turned at that point eliciting a friendly smile from Kristy’s mouth. Kristy was taken aback by her looks and incredible long soft hair that streamed down her back. She also caught her first thought of the day. ”My, she is very attractive, I’d like to get to know her a bit more,” was the thought. Kristy smiled and threw out her hand. ”Hi, I’m Kristy, pleased to meet you?” she said, expecting a name. ”Tamara!” replied the cousin, as she took hold of Kristy’s hand firmly.

Soon, they were all laughing and had entered the house to eat popcorn and generally mess about upstairs. With six young Ladies all in one bedroom, Kristy couldn’t help but pick up the thoughts that were emanating from everyone there. ”Tamara’s so fucking beautiful, I wish I had her tits,” thought Gina. ”If only they knew I was a lesbian,” thought Tamara, seemingly admiring everyone and Kristy in particular. That one thought made Kristy feel wet, and she decided to do something about it. She’d made love to each and everyone of the girlfriends in that room at one time or another, so she knew how they all felt about her. She also knew that not one of them would back down from a dare, so she put her plan into action. ”Let’s have a game of strip poker, I dare you all?” she said, making everyone pay attention. ”I’m up for it,” said Gina, followed closely by the rest of them.

Without further ado, Kristy picked up the cards and threw some pillows onto the floor in a circle. They all took that cue by picking a pillow and sitting down on it. Kristy then began to deal the cards, and a wicked thought came into her head. ”Let’s make this a dare challenge, in other words if anyone loses three hands on the trot they have to be dared to do something. If they fail in that dare, they have to remove all of their clothing,” said Kristy, to a thoughtful audience. They pretty much all agreed straight away to that one, but what they didn’t know was how easy it would be for Kristy to lose on purpose. In fact by the time they’d gone through the first three hands, it was Kristy who had lost all three. ”I bet you wish you hadn’t come up with the dare idea now?” said Gina, laughing. Kristy pretended to agree, but secretly she felt hot and ready for whatever dare they might throw her way. ”So, what are we going to dare her to do ladies?” said Gina, with a smug grin. ”I say she has to do something for each one of us, starting with our guest,” said Denise. "Like what?” asked Gina? ”Whatever you like, and with each request granted she should get an item of clothing back,” replied Denise. ”Well, I know what my dare for Kristy is going to be,” said Tamara. ”You might as well go first then, while the rest of us think up a suitable dare,” replied Gina. ”Okay. Um...Kristy...I dare you to please me in the most erotic manner you can think of,” continued Tamara. Kristy just smiled, and stood up. Walking over to Tamara she then knelt down between her legs and pulled them apart. Tamara looked shocked and felt hot both at the same time, and lay back as she felt Kirsty’s thumbs hooking themselves around the hem of her panties and pulling them down. The other girls never said a word, they were too busy watching the show and getting very wet.

Kristy pulled Tamara’s panties completely off and threw them behind her, she then pushed her back gently and spread her legs. Tamara let out a squeal of pleasure as she felt Kristy’s tongue darting in and out of her wet pussy. Her moans as Kristy pushed a finger inside were echoing around the large bedroom. At that point Kristy was receiving one thought after another, and it was more than enough to make her cum. ”Kristy is such a fucking tease, oh but what a beautiful sight. I so envy Tamara right now,” thought Gina. ”I want to strap-on that dildo of Gina’s and give Kristy a good fucking, she never fails to turn me on,” thought Denise. ”Right there, that’s it...oh god this woman is a devil, I’m going to cum again,” thought Tamara, as she placed both hands at the back of Kristy’s head and pulled her closer. ”Its no good, I’ve got to finger myself. She’s driving me nuts,” thought an excited Julie. Kristy was finding it hard to concentrate with all these thoughts going through her mind, but she knew what the others wanted and decided to give it to them. Suddenly she removed her own panties, and carried on licking Tam’s increasingly wet pussy. She knew exactly what would happen next, and she wasn’t wrong. Gina was the first to move, and she headed straight for her toy box, which was situated under the bed. Taking out a huge strap-on and tying it around her waist after slotting her end into her wet pussy she hurried back to the scene before them.

The only thought that Kristy could hear was Ginas. ”Get ready you little slut, I’m going to fuck you so hard you’ll be screaming with pleasure,” thought Gina, as she grabbed Kirsty’s ass cheeks and plunged the strap-on easily into her damp cunt. The suction from entering and withdrawing made her end rub against her clit, which in turn spurred her on to faster speeds. The thoughts that entered Kristy’s mind next were almost too much to decipher, for everyone in that room suddenly wanted to be in on the action. She could sense them all removing their clothes, and the erotic thoughts emanating from each one of them just made Kristy wetter. The thoughts that made Kristy the happiest however, were coming from Tamara. ”My god, she’s making me cum again...oh...I love her tongue. Oh Christ they’re all joining in on the act. That’s it Julie, suck my nipple...ah…ah...I’m coming again. Look at Gina, she’s really plunging that strap-on in hard. Kristy’s face is aglow with passion, oh god she keeps sucking my clit in between her lips. Fuck...I can feel my juices running over her tongue, and she’s still lapping it up,” thought Tamara, as she came once again.
Old 15-12-2016, 12:07 PM
Samster

Cont'd......
Kristy was now in an ecstatic state, for as much as she enjoyed Tamara’s taste; the feelings that Gina’s thoughts were giving her as she repeatedly impaled Kristy’s pussy were just making her cum again and again. ”That’s it bitch...squeal. I want to hear you screaming with ecstasy, I want to hear you screaming that you’re coming. Fuck...you slut...you’re so wet it’s running down my legs! All the girls are going to lick your pussy dry, you lucky fucking bitch. That’s it...cum again, I want to see you begging for more,” thought Gina. Kristy’s mind was now becoming a blur of emotions, as she could feel her pussy gushing over Gina’s strap-on and all the other girls groping her ass and tits. In fact she’d never felt so exhilarated in her entire life, but sensed that something was wrong, for as she came for the umpteenth time she felt herself blacking out.

Seconds later she discovered herself lying flat on her back as all the girls licked, pinched, sucked and fondled her used body. Their thoughts were now of how exciting this had all been. Kristy could feel herself lying on a damp patch on the carpet, no doubt caused by her own juices. When everyone eventually stopped licking and touching her Kristy took in the thoughts that permeated the very air surrounding her. ”I thought I was horny, but this woman is insatiable,” thought Tamara. ”I never get bored of fucking Kristy,” thought Gina. ”I wish I was this popular,” thought Julie.

All these thoughts were making Kristy smile, and she looked forward to the coming months. If what had happened to her so far was any indication, she was in for a hell of an exciting ride.
Old 15-12-2016, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Kenya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS!
Old 15-12-2016, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 17
VicChai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVicChai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVicChai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sounds familiar .
Old 15-12-2016, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Nitrogen8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more...
Old 15-12-2016, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Camoskin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, pls continue
Old 15-12-2016, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
LowCarbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very steamy!!
Old 15-12-2016, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 8
Okcha3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOkcha3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

getting horny reading this.
Old 15-12-2016, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
LionBarrel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper here
Old 15-12-2016, 10:05 PM