The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Walexi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Mind reader

Very good story
Old 16-12-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
Innova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting story TS, pls update soon!!
Old 16-12-2016, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 8
Doncharlie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 17-12-2016, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
ddoubleclick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue bro
Old 17-12-2016, 04:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DullLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddoubleclick View Post
Do continue bro
Yes please do
Old 17-12-2016, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Dorbely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DullLife View Post
Yes please do
Yes pls continue
Old 17-12-2016, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
Fogger10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro!
Old 17-12-2016, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Tranh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please update soon!!
Old 17-12-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
zanolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too..
Old 17-12-2016, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Socosatov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, pls update soon!
Old 18-12-2016, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Question Re: Mind reader

Sorry for long wait.....not well.....went hospital........
Now recuperating and hope to write more.....please up me more if can?

Chapter 3

As yet, Kristy hadn’t shared her newfound abilities with anyone else, for fear of being ridiculed. However, something was now happening that scared her, and she felt she needed to open up to someone and hopefully get help in doing so. A few days previously she had had an accident, and was given a new drug to control the swelling her brain had suffered in the impact. This drug had had a side effect, which she was sure the authorities were unaware of. It gave her the ability to read minds. After experimenting with this gift, she’d found that it improved her sex life a thousand fold. Now however, she was suffering from the most horrendous headaches. If it continued she felt sure she would go mad, so she made an appointment with her own Doctor and found herself waiting in the surgery to be seen.

”Kristy, the Doctor will see you now,” said the nurse, as Kristy felt a new headache coming on. ”Thank you,” she replied, getting to her feet and walking over to the Doctors office. Knocking once, Kirsty waited for the reply and entered upon hearing it. ”Hello Kirsty, take a seat. Now then, what seems to be the problem?” said her Doctor. Kristy wasted no time; she brought the Doctor up to date with what had been happening to her since the accident, in the hopes that the Doctor might have a clue as to how to proceed. At first the Doctor took all this information very sceptically, until Kristy told her several things. First, she informed her of her thoughts, and that quickly led to a very embarrassed Doctor, for she was thinking how sexy Kristy looked. Secondly, she named the new drug she’d been given at the hospital and that got her Doctors attention. ”Ah, the drug they gave you has been known to give several people bad side affects, although none quite as interesting as this one. Until recently I wouldn’t have known how to proceed in your case, mainly because this drug is so new. However, there has been a promising development with a codeine-based drug that’s been around for years. It apparently works wonders in controlling these headaches, and I’m going to give you a prescription, which I feel sure, will help,” said the Doctor confidently.

Kristy smiled, and then picked up another thought. ”Oh Christ, I hope she can’t read what I’d like to do with her,” thought the Doctor, as she handed over the printed prescription. Kristy just smiled, not wishing to embarrass the Doctor further, but couldn’t help noticing her for once. Oh, she knew that her Doctor was a good-looking woman, but until now she’d never thought of her as anything other than a Doctor. Kristy casually looked the Doctor up and down, noticing the tight skirt she was wearing and smooth freshly shaved legs. ”Oh my, she’s checking me out, I must act normally and try to control my thoughts,” thought the Doctor, pulling her skirt down a little to cover her knees.

Last edited by kiasusam; 18-12-2016 at 08:34 PM.
Old 18-12-2016, 06:22 PM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cont'd...

It was at that moment of intense thought, that Kristy discovered a new feeling. She could almost sense the Doctor’s pussy becoming wet, and after concentrating a little harder she suddenly saw the Doctor’s panties in her minds eye. A small wet patch was developing, and before she knew it Kristy blurted something out. ”I see you’re getting wet from thinking about me Doctor?” she said, to a reddening Doctor, who was suddenly crossing her legs. ”Oh Christ Kristy, that’s not fair. My thoughts should be my own, but what do you mean, you can see?” replied the Doctor.

”It’s strange, but all of a sudden I can see things in my mind that weren’t there before. I also realised that my headache’s completely gone, almost as if this is the next development in my powers,” said Kristy, trying to concentrate harder. Suddenly she could see the Doctor’s panties moving to one side, revealing a shaved and wet pussy. "Oh Kristy, what are you doing...oh god...how are you doing that?” said the Doctor, as she lay back in her chair. Kristy could see the Doctor’s clitoris and was somehow able to move it from side to side. She then merely wished for the Doctor’s pussy lips to part and that’s exactly what they did. The Doctor let out a gasp of pleasure, and almost unthinkingly she hiked her skirt up her thighs, revealing her pussy being played with, by unseen forces. Kristy couldn’t help herself from that point, for she could also feel what the Doctor was feeling. Her own pussy was getting extremely wet, and the more her mind manipulated the Doctor’s clit the more intense the feelings became. Yet, not once had she touched anyone physically, and from that point on the Doctor was lost in this erotic moment.

Her blouse buttons started to unfasten; as did the zipper on her skirt and she could feel forces at work removing these items. Once the blouse was on the floor, her bra unclipped releasing her breasts. She then felt her nipples being squeezed, and cried out with an unbelievable orgasm. Kristy had her eyes closed, but could see and feel everything that was happening to the Doctor, and she too lay back in her chair as the Doctor came in floods of passion. Opening her eyes, Kristy witnessed the Doctor’s pussy being moved, and the dampness that was running down her inner thighs. She then received an urge of importance, an urge to kneel down between the Doctor’s legs and taste her juices. When she did so, the Doctor cried out again, for her clit felt so sensitive to the touch. This was all too much for Kristy, for as she lapped at the Doctor’s moist loins she too started to cum in waves of intense passion.

Minutes later, Kristy stood up, looking down on a completely naked Doctor, who was sprawled over her chair and had her eyes closed. She then read her mind to find out what she was thinking of at that moment. ”I’m still coming, oh god this woman’s a devil. How can I share this with anyone else, they’d all think I’m losing it,” thought the Doctor, as she gradually re-opened her eyes. ”I would deny any of the things that have happened here today Doctor, this gift is too precious to allow others to probe and prod me about to gain the secret. So I strongly suggest you keep this to yourself,” said Kristy, straightening her own skirt before leaving.

She could sense the Doctor’s agreement, and knew that her secret was still a safe one. Kristy left the building feeling totally renewed and so looking forward to experimenting with her newfound abilities. In fact she already had a wicked idea, and one that she wanted to put into action straight away.

For sometime now, she’d been going to this small café a few blocks from where she lived and been aware that several models who came from an agency just around the corner frequented this establishment. She’d always wanted to get close to these people, as they had the kind of bodies she always dreamed about whenever she played with herself.
Old 18-12-2016, 06:58 PM
Samster

Cont'd.....

When she arrived at the café, she found it almost empty and decided to order a coffee. Kristy knew that these girls would come along sooner or later and just kept watching the door. Almost an hour later and Kristy looked up to see f 4 of these models filing through the entrance. She was pleased that her favourite was one of them, as she had the kind of body that made women wet, and men as hard as rock.

They all ordered a coffee and sat at the back of the café, once seated Kristy began to focus on all their panties. Quickly discovering that two of the models weren’t wearing any, she then turned her back to them, making sure she didn’t give herself away and began to have a little fun. The first thing she did, was gently move each of their clits from side to side and listened as all four of them let out muffled sighs of both surprise and pleasure. Kristy could see in her minds eye that they were all shocked, but that none of them wanted the others to know what was happening to them. Kristy then spread all their legs and proceeded to do exactly the same to each one as she had the Doctor. The girls felt embarrassed, but couldn’t fight the feelings of intense pleasure that was present in each one of them. ”Is everything alright girls?” said the young waiter, as he brought their coffees over.

One of the models looked him up and down, and suddenly ran a hand over the bulge in his pants. He was taken by complete surprise and quickly backed away, only to feel his cock being squeezed gently as if by a pair of lips. All the girls’ garments then started to unfasten, and the waiter, watched as both his hardness intensified and the models breasts were all revealed to him. Kristy loved this, in her mind she could see all of these things happening, and could feel a lot of what she was doing to them. By now all 4 girls had given up trying to understand what was going on, and were pulling the waiter about between them. His clothes were removed physically, and he found himself sprawled on top of the table, as each one of the models kissed his body from neck to legs. When Kirsty sensed all four kissing his hardened cock, her first orgasm hit. She could feel that this young man was going to lose it, and sure enough, as their tongues passed over the tip and base, he started to ejaculate.

They were like vultures at that point, all licking and sucking him dry as another string of his seed arched over his chest. At no point during all of this did Kristy stop touching their clits with her mind, and the sounds of pleasure coming from that table were now echoing throughout the room. It was then that the owner of the café came in from the kitchen to find out what all the noise was about, and couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Kristy decided to stop it all there, as she didn’t want them getting into any trouble.

The girls quickly straightened their clothing and redressed the waiter, before apologising to the proprietor and leaving. Kristy just smiled, before paying her bill and following the girls exit. She’d had enough fun for one day, and decided to go home. Yet she couldn’t help laughing inside, after all the naughty thoughts she was having came to the surface. The things that she could do with her friends and others that she’d always wanted to sex up. The possibilities were unbelievable, and she couldn’t wait to act upon them.
Old 18-12-2016, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Nagas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS!! camping for more
Old 18-12-2016, 08:31 PM
Samster

Chapter 4

Kristy returned home to find her Stepmother doing the washing up, and being informed that dinner would be at 6.00pm that night. Kristy couldn’t help notice her stepmother’s attractive figure as she passed her in the kitchen, and for a moment she had a few naughty thoughts. However, she realised that if she gave away her powers to her family, she’d be revealing the one secret that she never wanted to share. As yet, the only person that knew all of this besides Kirsty was her own Doctor, but she’d promised to keep quiet.

As Kristy lay on her bed that afternoon, she couldn’t quite shake the thought of her stepmother’s appearance. She’d been wearing a short skirt and tight top, which revealed both her ample breasts and her gorgeous figure. Before long Kristy was aware that these thoughts were actually making her wet, and she wondered if she should do something about it. At first she decided not to go there, but the more her mind imagined all the possibilities the wetter she got. In the end she got up from the bed and proceeded to the kitchen, where she found her stepmother still cleaning up. Kristy never said anything; she just sat down at the table pretending to read, but whenever her stepmother turned her back Kristy would try to focus on her panties.

At first nothing happened, and Kristy wondered why. The answer came after she’d been fantasising about her stepmother for a few minutes, for she started to get wetter. She quickly realised that that had happened in the Doctor’s surgery, so she now knew what triggered her powers. Suddenly she could see her stepmother’s tight panties rubbing against her pussy lips as she continually moved and bent down to clean up. Kristy grew very excited at that point, after establishing that her stepmother shaved her pussy. She could see two tiny lips rubbing gently together, and the sweetest little clitoris hiding behind her delicate folds of soft dark skin. Kristy’s stepmother was Puerto Rican whose name was Elsie, and Kristy had always gotten along with her from day one. Kristy’s thoughts now turned to pleasuring Elsie, but taking it slowly at first. Looking past Elsie’s panties once again, Kristy gently moved the soft folds of skin that covered her clit to one side and began to stimulate her little bud.

At first, Elsie just stood up and upon looking around she visibly blushed. Kristy smiled and continued the pleasuring, making sure that they never made eye contact. She then checked out Elsie’s breasts, and found her nipples hardening. She found that with a little concentration she could pull and manipulate both nipples at once, which she did.

At this point, Elsie could no longer concentrate on cleaning up, and let out a slight yelp as her pussy lips began to move around. Thinking that she must be alone, Kristy got up from the kitchen table and left the room. She stopped in the hallway, and could see in her minds eye everything that Elsie was doing and feeling. She now had her back to the sink, and was feverishly poking her pussy with a single finger. With her other hand she had hold of her left breast, and was squeezing it hard as these wonderful feelings continued to surge through her body. By now Kristy could feel her own juices running down her inner thigh, and just had to get in on the action. Without breaking concentration Kristy removed her own clothing, and took a deep breathe.

Stepping into the kitchen once again, she was pleased to see Elsie had both her eyes closed as she pleasured herself. Kristy managed to stand right next to her, before slipping a hand between her legs. Elsie opened her eyes in shock, only to be even more turned on by her stepdaughter’s naked condition. Suddenly, all the inhibitions that once ruled her behaviour now evaporated and she felt the need to touch and be touched.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1