The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2016, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Lightbulb The Making of a Friendship

Prologue:

The wind howled as it gushed into the knot of the tree, the tree that’d been in Carl’s backyard for 20 years. The longest branch rapped on the side of the house making Carl turn to see where the sound had come from. He consciously decided it was time he did something about that branch, before it caused some real damage.

Turning back to his computer, he typed in a message on his favourite bulletin board, a board where he’d made a lot of good friends, although most of them were living in the STATES. He’d found this site whilst doing a search for erotic literature, and discovered it had a discussion board to go with it.

Carl had always found it easy to make friends online, he was just that kind of guy, someone you could talk with and feel comfortable doing so. It wasn’t hard to understand therefore, how easy someone could call him a close friend even though they’d never met him. He had a few friends online that he felt close to, but no one he considered as special.

One day however, that all changed, because he was attracted by something someone wrote on his favourite bulletin board. He quickly sent off an email to this individual, praising her for what she’d written, but not really expecting a response. Therefore, he was surprised that within 5 minutes of sending it, he received a reply. The email in question was clearly from someone who was sweet and kind, mainly because of the nice things she said.

This all made him further intrigued as to who wrote it, and so he started to talk back to her in other emails. Pretty soon they were chatting on their favourite Instant messengers, with each learning something new about the other everyday. It wasn’t until they traded photos of one another, that Carl began to feel more than friendship towards this individual.

‌Her name was Andrea, which wasn’t unusual, but it was her face that struck Carl the most, for she had the sweetest smile and loveliest eyes he’d ever seen. He made the mistake one day of telling her how much she meant to him, and found her backing off, as if she wanted nothing to do with anything other than friendship. Therefore, he was quite content to leave it that way, although on occasion he did let slip how much he cared, and was immediately admonished for getting too close. He turned to poetry to win his fair maiden, but when that didn’t work he just admitted defeat to himself that he would never get back the feelings he had for this beautiful woman. It was during one of their many conversations that Carl admitted his defeat and won the respect of Andrea in more ways than he could ever have imagined.
Old 19-12-2016, 12:21 PM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Lightbulb Re: The Making of a Friendship

Cont'd 1

”If friendship is all that I can gain from this meeting, then I take it with an open heart and thankfulness that I have a friend such as you,” he said taking a break. “It would be an honour to befriend such a beautiful Lady as yourself, I hope in my heart that you will forever be my closest companion and confidante.”

Andrea sat back in her chair staring at the words on the screen, she loved the way he used words and it was almost a romantic feeling to read them. ”Thank you Carl,” she quickly replied, not wanting to leave the screen blank for too long. ”You’re welcome, Andrea,” he said, at which point Andrea could imagine his English accent saying those very words. As the days went by they talked and talked, always enjoying each other’s company but never crossing the line between friendship and love. Until one day, just by chance Carl mentioned that he might be coming over to America for a holiday. He’d planned on going across the states in a train, and asked Andrea her advice on the best course of action.

Andrea went out of her way the next day to find out, which would be the best route to take and to find out how many different states Carl could possibly pass through on his journey. It was decided that Washington was possibly the best place to begin, and so Carl arranged it so that this was his starting point. Many days that turned into weeks went by, before Carl eventually got around to informing Andrea that he was to set off for America that very Friday.

Andrea was somewhat excited at hearing this news, yet she couldn’t explain why. It wasn’t until her sister caught her chatting with Carl one day that she found out. ”Why are you blushing sis?” her sister asked. ”Am I?” replied Andrea. ”Yes, a very crimson colour,” came the reply, as Andrea’s sister passed over a hand mirror. Andrea looked into the mirror to see her cheeks flushed crimson red, and then put the mirror down on the sideboard. ”Carl just called me beautiful,” she said. ”You’re in love with him aren’t you?” ”No I’m not...at least I don’t think so,” Andrea replied, looking back at the screen.

Carl had written a short poem, dedicated to Andrea. I hope thy beauty will never fade or age will stay its course for sweet the voice that lights your eyes will always be rejoiced. ”I wrote that for you my dear, I will miss our conversations as I journey across your land, I just wish in my heart that your state had been one of those I visited.”
Old 19-12-2016, 12:23 PM
Samster

Cont'd 2

At that point Andrea started to cry, she knew at that instant her sister was right, she’d fallen in love and didn’t even know it. How could she respond to Carl now? For she knew if she told him he’d find a way to get to her. She knew just what a passionate man he was, and it finally dawned on her that that was the reason she loved him, he made her feel alive and wanted.Andrea didn’t let on about her feelings, for she had a plan formulating in her mind, and didn’t want to spoil things.

The next day was to be the last they could talk together, for he would be setting off the following day. Therefore, Andrea happily talked away for hours, all the time getting little bits of information out of Carl so that he wouldn’t suspect a thing. She found out what time he was arriving in Washington, and on which plane. She found out what train he would be catching, as well as what time, and then soon found that the hours had marched away once again, and she had to say goodbye. ”I hope you have a good journey Carl, I will miss you so very much, please hurry back,” she said, meaning every single word. ”I’ll miss you to Andrea, of all the people I will be meeting on my journey you are the one person I would dearly love to see.” Andrea smiled at that, for in the next few hours she too would be in Washington, waiting for his plane to land, she’d decided this the day she discovered she’d fallen in love, but she hadn’t told him.

In the next few hours things were extremely hectic for Andrea. She’d gotten her airline tickets and arranged for her sister to drop her off at the airport. What she hadn’t done was inform her parents where she was going or whom she was going to meet, she just knew they wouldn’t understand. By the time she sat down in the plane, she was feeling a lot of anguish, about meeting Carl and also about lying to her family, all except her sister of course for she had to tell someone. When she arrived she was a bag of nerves, she kept telling herself to calm down but the nearer Carl’s plane got the more nervous she became.

She even watched it land and got herself ready as the passengers disembarked, she got a little worried when about 50+ or so people piled off the plane but that he wasn’t one of them, and then she saw him. He was quite tall, at least 6ft, with dark hair and a very sweet smile.

Unfortunately Carl hadn’t looked in Andrea’s direction, so she had to go up behind him and tap him on the shoulder. As he turned around and looked into her eyes, his facial expression changed from one that looked lost to one of sheer joy. ”ANDREA,” he shouted, making everyone in the near vicinity turn to look his way. "Hi Carl, I just wanted to surprise you,” she replied, feeling a little embarrassed.

Carl suddenly swept her off her feet, planting a big kiss on her cheek before letting her down again. ”This is so wonderful you couldn’t have given me a better surprise if you tried.” ”I needed to see you, I felt it was important,” she replied, getting her breath back. ”Why, what was so urgent you had to see me?” ”I fell in love!”
Old 19-12-2016, 12:24 PM
Samster

Cont'd 3

”Oh...I hope whoever the guy is, he knows how lucky he is,” replied Carl, putting his head down. ”I fell in love with you silly,” replied Andrea, whilst touching his face. Carl looked into her eyes, his face a glow with happiness, and placing one hand gently onto her cheek he kissed her softly on the lips. ”I’ve loved you for some time, I just didn’t want to lose you by telling you so, I thought you could only be my friend,” he said, stroking her cheek with the tip of his fingers. ”I did at first, but you’re such a sweet man, you kind of got under my skin without me noticing,” she replied, kissing him.

A single tear could be seen running down Carl’s cheek, and Andrea took out a hankie and wiped it away. ”Please don’t cry Carl, you’ll only set me off too,” she said smiling. He smiled back and kissed her once again, thinking how lucky he was this day. Carl had arrangements to make so getting him self together, he began by telling Andrea his plans, and hoped that she would be a part of his adventure across America. Andrea had already decided to go with him on this trip, for she couldn’t think of a single place she’d rather be. 4 hours later they were boarding the first of many trains, which would take them across 16 states.

Once inside their own personal cabin, it was as if this moment was inevitable for they both looked into each other’s eyes, just before holding in a passionate embrace. Carl swept her off her feet, and then placed her on the small bed. Parting her hair from her face he kissed her tenderly on the lips, and slowly started to unbutton her blouse. Her return kiss was of a passion she’d never felt before. Her entire body tingled to his touch as she became aware that her blouse had been undone. Carl kissed his way down her neck, and then kissed the mounds of flesh heaving over a small bra. He then slipped his hands underneath, with a little help from Andrea who arched her back slightly to give him access. Finding the clip he skillfully unhooked the bra and felt the tension go out of the material.Bringing his hands to the front he then removed her bra, revealing a gorgeous pair of voluptuous breasts. He kissed them both before touching them and nibbling the now erect nipples.
Old 19-12-2016, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Baroomer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Making of a Friendship

Please continue bro
Old 19-12-2016, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Cracklist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here!
Old 19-12-2016, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
Shorty56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story bro!
Old 19-12-2016, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
PSGFC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 19-12-2016, 10:52 PM
Samster

Cont'd 4

Andrea looked down the bed watching as Carl unzipped her skirt, whilst all the time kissing her soft skin. She’d fantasies about this moment, and so longed to feel her new love in a passionate embrace. Standing off the bed Carl stooped down taking her skirt off and over her feet, he then looked down to see her cotton panties. Getting back onto the bed knees first, he kissed her stomach, and then placed two fingers into the rim of her panties.

Andrea took a deep breath as she witnessed him removing them, and then rolled her tongue around her lips as he began to kiss her belly button and work his way down. Carl reached her soft pubic hair and felt her shudder as he ran his fingers through it, and then he kissed her slightly open but very womanly wet lips. Andrea ran her hands through his hair, arching her back slightly as she felt his tongue dart into her sex.

He was like a man possessed at that moment, he so wanted to taste his new love. Her writhing on the bed urged him on as he licked, kissed and lapped at her juices with his tongue. Flicking her little bud was driving her crazy, and she knew she was going to climax. Carl could also sense her impending orgasm, which only served to excite him more, for he then introduced a finger into his game wanting to take her over the edge with as much bliss as possible. ”Oh god Carl, I’m going to cum,” she shouted, her hands almost gripping his hair. Carl could then taste his reward as she shuddered in a delightful way, before coming with all the passion she’d ever felt.

After a few minutes more Carl slowly kissed his way back up her stomach and breasts, until he reached her neck. Where upon he then straddled her delicate but beautiful body, and then pressed his own body closer. Andrea could feel the hardness of his manhood resting on her inner thigh, and kissed him passionately expecting the inevitable. Carl made no attempt to rush the proceedings however, for he was quite content just to kiss this gorgeous flower of nature. Their lips were almost entwined as they kissed, with Andrea feeling incredibly turned on by Carl’s hands running through her hair. Their tongues touched again and again, making Andrea moan softly at how well Carl kissed.

It was then that she felt his hardness probing her moist lips down below, and moaned out loud when he pushed firmly but slowly. Upon entering the gates of bliss, she closed her eyes tightly, feeling and marveling at every inch that penetrated her inner sanctum. At first Carl moved very slowly, wanting to savoir the moment for all time. Andrea gripped his back in an effort to draw him nearer than was humanly possible.

Carl began to move faster, his manhood stabbing forward at a speed that made Andrea cry out with sheer joy. Her hands grasped both his butt cheeks desperately trying to keep him from escaping, almost as if she needed the feel of his deep penetrating cock. Andrea had never been as wet as this in her entire life, the pleasure she was receiving from this encounter was almost too much to handle.

Carl could see how flushed in the cheeks she’d become, and slowed his pace to kiss and ask if she was alright. She kissed him back, almost in a way of thanks for being so considerate and whispered. ”I love you.”
Old 19-12-2016, 10:53 PM
Samster

Cont'd 5

That was the only encouragement Carl needed, he kissed her lips one more time, and then placed his arms either side of her beautiful frame. He then picked himself up whilst arching his back. Andrea then felt his thrusts go deeper as he hovered over her, swinging his hips back and forth, her moans of joy just egging him on as the passionate assault continued.

Looking down her body to watch his member appear and then disappear, Andrea could feel herself let go. Her whole body seemed to shake, as she knew her second climax was upon her. The sheer joy as he continued to bring her pleasure was too much, she’d never cum with such intensity, and it felt like it would never stop, as one after another a shock wave of heavenly feelings shot through her crotch. ”Oh god Carl...oh god...I love you so much,” she managed to utter as yet another wave of pleasure hit her body. Carl looked down, seeing her erect nipples and noticed the sweat running over them both he slowed knowing how near he was to coming himself. He never wanted this moment to end. He so loved the woman beneath him and felt such a lucky Guy for finding his true love.

They kissed once more, and then Carl whispered with an expression of bliss covering his face. ”I’m coming, my love.” At that moment, a primaeval instinct took control of Andrea’s mind, for she clasped hold of his butt cheeks and held him firmly inside her. She wanted the first time to be a part of her body and soul.

Carl moaned out loud, as his seed made an explosive exit deep inside Andrea’s body. His mind full of wonder and awe at being blessed with such an encounter, and his eyes looking down upon the dream of his life. Minutes later Andrea opened her eyes to feel Carl inside her womanhood and to look into his eyes of green. ”That was the most beautiful moment of my life Carl!” she said, kissing his eyelid tenderly. Carl needed a moment to compose himself, he’d never made love with such a passion before.

Slowly he withdrew his still hard shaft, and positioned him self on one side of Andrea’s glistening body. ”You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever known, I thank God for guiding me to you,” said Carl placing his arm over her waist. They held each other for a few minutes in silence, before Andrea spoke, only to find out that he’d fallen asleep. She knew he’d had a big day though, and was probably suffering from jet lag. She ran her hand through his hair whilst staring at his face, watching him as he slept and wondering how her parents would react if they knew what she was doing.
Old 19-12-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 9
LickLassy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLickLassy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story, camping for more!
Old 20-12-2016, 08:39 AM
Samster

Cont'd 6

After a couple of hours Andrea awoke, not realising that she too had been tired. She glanced down to see that Carl was still sleeping, and suddenly had the urge to do something she’d never done before. Gently picking his arm up from around her waist she flattened it against the bed and rolled him over slightly so that he lay on his back.

Looking down the bed she saw his Penis, limply lying to one side. Andrea kissed his forehead and then slowly worked her way down his body, kissing his nipples and chest and reaching his soft stomach. She then picked up his manhood in her right hand and started to stroke it, slowly at first, for she didn’t want to wake him. She soon found out that one could be stimulated whilst asleep, for as she stroked his member it began to grow in her hand. Andrea marveled at how big Carl was she was also fascinated by how hard he became in just a short while.

Tentatively she brought her mouth closer and licked the end, hearing a murmur coming from Carl’s mouth. She then slowly inserted his cock past her lips and began to suck him gently her own feelings of what she was doing were arousing her passions. If someone had told her the day before that she would one day suck a man’s cock and enjoy doing so, she would’ve laughed. Yet here she was taking in as much as she dare of a man she hardly knew in real life, and was enjoying every last second of it. Carl began to moan at that moment, still asleep but feeling like he was having a wonderful dream.

Andrea experimented further by seeing how much she could take of this huge cock, and found that she could comfortably take in about 3 quarters of the length. Suddenly, she felt a hand resting on her head. Carl had woken up. "Oh darling, what a lovely wake up call,” he said, watching as her lips passed over the rim once more. Andrea wanted to please him at that moment, and although she wasn’t experienced in actual sexual techniques she had seen porn movies when visiting her sister. So she knew how to excite a man, she just had to put it into practice.

Stroking his cock whilst sucking him seemed to get the best response, so that is what she started to do. His urging of her to carry on without stopping motivated her even further, until she was determined to make him cum once more. The motion of the train was something else that added to the moment. She seemed to be sucking him in rhythm to the tracks she could hear as they passed underneath. Carl stopped her there, telling her he was too close to coming, and that she didn’t have to go all the way.

Andrea ignored him. Her feelings were such; if her man could please her then she should be able to please him. Without stopping she sucked harder and stroked faster, and then suddenly held her mouth away from the end to witness his first load of semen shoot out the end. She then did something that had always turned her off. She covered his cock once more and took the next load down her throat. She was surprised to find that it wasn’t as bad as she’d pictured in her mind, and that it tasted rather salty. Carl’s reaction to this was one of bliss as he watched her drain the last dregs of his seed dry, and almost collapsed onto the bed from arching his back.

Andrea crept back up the bed covers, feeling proud that she’d done something she’d always fantasised about. Carl kissed her and whispered in her ear. "That was wonderful darling.”
Old 20-12-2016, 08:39 AM
Samster

Cont'd 7

They were then kissing once again, as Carl placed his hand gently onto her cheek stroking her face as their lips glided over each other’s. Bringing her body closer to him, he then held her tightly. He felt such a joy at that moment, because he’d searched his whole life for someone like Andrea and at last he’d found her. “I want to make love to you again Andrea,” he said softly, she looked into his eyes and kissed him without saying a word. Sitting up on the bed, he asked her to turn over, which she did.

Whilst on her stomach Carl got into position between her legs and then picked her up so that she was kneeling. Andrea knew what he wanted at that point, and spread her legs a little more. Carl realised straight away that she was already wet, and found it easy to penetrate her moist pussy lips once again. In this position Carl could get the best penetration, and Andrea soon realised the same thing. For as he started to glide effortlessly in and out of her body, she gripped the pillows with both hands and found herself biting her bottom lip excitedly. His forward strokes seemed to get faster and faster making her cry out with ecstasy.She tried to turn to see his face, but could barely contain her emotions at this wonderful onslaught of her every being.

Her first orgasm was closely followed by her next and then another, until she thought that not even heaven could feel like this. Soon her orgasms were too close to tell when one started and another finished, her mind was whirling as her body experienced things it had never felt before. Carl suddenly shouted that he was coming again, and Andrea was almost pleased this assault on her senses was drawing to a close, she felt so hot and bothered. Yet as he came, she suddenly felt guilty for wanting it to stop, the emotions she’d felt during those few moments were almost electrical. She felt him slow down and then realised that he had come for the last time that day.

Andrea collapsed onto the bed the moment Carl pulled out, she was feeling totally spent and absolutely drained of any energy she had left. She’d just never experienced anything that intense in her life, and without even knowing it she fell asleep. Carl covered her over and stroked her hair. He then lay beside her, staring at her beauty. ”Goodnight my love,” he whispered, getting no response.

A few hours later they were entering the dining car, with Carl ordering a cooked breakfast, and a hot cup of tea. Andrea just stuck with toast and marmalade, and a cup of coffee. They talked for what seemed like hours that day, both revealing a little more information about each other, that hadn’t been shared online. Carl couldn’t help staring into Andrea’s eyes, for each time she looked straight at him he wanted to kiss her.

He’d been in love before, just never quite as intense as this. She caught him staring on a few occasions, and asked him if there was anything wrong. "Sorry...no I just can’t get over how beautiful you are I don’t mean to stare.” Andrea smiled at him, taking a closer look at his facial features. He had a kind face, with a wonderful smile and laugh lines that seemed to suit him, but the one thing she liked above all else was his eyes, she adored his eyes.
Old 20-12-2016, 08:41 AM
Samster

Cont'd 8

She’d always had a thing about green-eyed men it went back to something she’d read when she was a child, which she never forgot. Carl reached over the table at that moment and took hold of her hand, running his thumb gently over her delicate knuckles. ”I think this is going to be a fantastic trip, I’m so pleased you came along, you make the whole thing worth while,” he said, placing her hand on the table and covering it with his own.

Andrea just knew she’d made the right decision she was so enjoying Carl’s company and relished the thought of being with him for the next month or so. A few hours later they’d reached one of many stops, and were told the train would be there for 45 minutes. Carl and Andrea decided to take a short walk, just to stretch their legs a little.

Things sometimes have a way of going bad when you least expect it, for as they got off the train, Andrea’s father was walking towards them. ”What do you think you’re doing young lady, leaving with a total stranger and not telling us where you’re off to?” he shouted, getting everyone’s attention. ”If we hadn’t got the information out of your sister, we’d have never known where you were,” he finished, glancing at Carl. ”Sir I can explain!” said Carl, walking forward. ”I don’t wish to hear your explanation sir you’ve done enough damage,” he replied, before giving Carl a chance to say what he had to.

Grabbing hold of Andrea’s hand, her father tried to pull her away with him. "No father, I don’t wish to come back, I’m on a trip with a wonderful man and for the first time in my life I’m truly happy,” she said, pulling her arm away. ”But you hardly know him, and don’t tell me talking online counts, you could be talking to an axe murderer for all you know,” he said, trying to prove a point. Carl walked forward at that point, holding out his hand. ”Hi, my names Carl, I’ve always considered myself a good man, I’ve never broken the law and always respected my parents, but I have a life to live so I expect them to respect me as well,” he said, his hand out stretched.

For a moment Andrea’s father was quiet, and then he took Carl’s hand and shook it. ”Father, I am 29 years of age; I think I know what I want in life, and I want this.” Her father put his head down, not wanting to make eye contact, but Andrea knew he was just saddened to have to let go. ”Father, I love you so much, you and mom mean everything to me, please understand this is something I want and need to do,” she said, putting an arm round him. ”We love you so much, we would hate to see you come to harm,” he replied, the tears filling his eyes.
Old 20-12-2016, 08:42 AM
Samster

Cont'd 9

”Oh father, I’m fine I’m having the time of my life,” she said, giving him a big hug. Carl backed away a little to give them both some room to talk, a tear appearing in the corner of his eye too. 5 minutes later they were all sitting around a café coffee table, talking about where they were going and what they were going to see. Carl got to talk for quite a bit at that meeting, learning that he liked Andrea’s father very much. When they heard the all aboard call, they rushed back to the train with Andrea saying her goodbyes, and telling her father that she would phone every day. Andrea waved for at least 2 minutes as the train pulled away and the tears of joy that she didn’t have to hide it anymore were overwhelming.

Carl held her tight when she turned around, kissing her passionately and gently wiping away the tears with his thumb. ”He likes you, I could tell,” she said, holding him close. They then decided to go into the bar car, needing something a little stronger that tea and coffee. Soon they were laughing and joking with each other once more, and Carl was not only enjoying Andrea’s company, he was awed by some of the sights that were passing by outside.

Andrea pointed out anything of importance as the train rolled along, and Carl took lots of photos from his digital camera. He also found out that she was a bit of a tease, for on several occasions she would grab his butt when his back was turned. It was all in fun though, besides Carl rather liked it, for whenever he saw her laugh he rejoiced in the knowledge that she was with him. In the afternoon they usually ended up in their cabin just talking and kissing the day away.

The next day saw pretty much the same routine; only this time Andrea was wearing a very fine chiffon low cut dress, which really turned Carl on. He was turned on so much in fact that he found himself staring at her legs whenever he thought she wasn’t looking. In addition, when she stood in a certain light you could see straight through it. Andrea was no fool though, she knew exactly what her dress was doing to him, and played with him at every waking moment. She would bend over in front of him, or sit opposite allowing her dress to slip off her legs when she crossed them. Pretty soon Carl started to catch on, and decided to teach her a lesson.

Going into the small wash cubicle, he changed into some very sexy but tight shorts. Making her believe that he was too hot to wear trousers, he then proceeded to put on a show in front of her. Knowing full well the bulge in his pants, which was clearly evident would get her attention. At one point she stood next to him glancing out the train window, which was more than enough for Carl to smell the perfume she wore. It had a simple effect his cock grew by several inches. With the shorts he was wearing his hardness was standing out a mile.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1