The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2016, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
badblink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Naughty Teens At School

Awesome story TS!!
Old 28-12-2016, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Angry Re: Naughty Teens At School

Do you want More?
Old 28-12-2016, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Lappyap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more!
Old 28-12-2016, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
hydroble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, with pics
Old 28-12-2016, 06:10 PM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

"Mmmmm. This is going to be delicious," she said then swallowed the semen. The girl wanted more so she grabbed the big stuff and started to caress it. In no time she put it back in her mouth.

"Oooohhh....Lexi....I don't know if my balls could give you more semen. Ahhhh!"

Lexi reached her phone from her pocket then called Aketsu.

"Come at spot A. Quickly!" she said. He heard the sound of the cock getting out from her mouth when he responded. When she tells him to come quickly that means it could be a possible threesome or gangbang which involves her, of course.

As soon as he hanged the phone, the boy ran quick downstairs. After he walked down and got outside the school entrance, there he found Bell standing, looking like she was waiting for him. Bell smiled then hugged the boy.

"Aketsu-kun..." she said. He kissed her cheek and stroked her cheeks with his thumbs.

"Bell...how are you? I didn't saw you for so long..."

"Come with me. I want to show you something," she said grabbing his hand. They started to walk around the school, right in the north side, where the archery club was. He tried to tell Bell that he had some work to do but with no luck. Bell didn't even wanted to listen.

They enter inside the archery club then walked on the field. There, a beautiful redhead was trying some shoots with her bow. It was Emma. When she turned around at them, Aketsu's mind got blown away. He immediately message Lexi that he couldn't come and thrown his phone.

"Aketsu, this is Emma. Emma, this is Aketsu," she said. Bell grabbed them both from the waist and pushed them a little closer.

"Bell. What is this? I'm about to lose my mind," he said. Emma put his hand on his cheek and blushed.

"You are mine now," Emma said, then kissed his cheek. She put her right leg behind Aketsu's then pushed him. He falls on the ground and Emma got on top of him. Bell got in her knees and looked at Emma.

"You like my gift to you?" Bell said.

"Yes. I love it. He's fucking cute. Thank you Bell," Emma said full of happiness then kissed Bell's lips.

"Hmm...you know, this lips were on his dick several days ago and now that you kissed them....is like you kissed his dick."

Emma bit her lip sensually then looked at Aketsu straight in his eyes.

One hour and a half later. The lights on the archery club were still on. In a secret room hidden there, Aketsu was all tied up, sweating like crazy. All his body was tied up with red ropes. His hands were up and on his tip he had an egg vibrator. Emma was in her knees looking at his junk closely. She grabbed the vibrator's remote and activates it. Aketsu began to moan.

"Hehehheeeeee! Oooooooh I like those noise you make, Aketsuuuu-kuuuun. I love to see how your dick vibrates and twitches. I like heaven for me. Please. Oh please, I really wish that at the end to.....ahhh........"
Old 28-12-2016, 06:13 PM
Samster

FINALE

Emma stood up and hugged him. She began to kiss her neck and bite it while his junk was vibrating between his and hers bellies.

She slid her hands on his butt then held it tight. Her mouth started to move down and reached one of his nipples. She moved her tongue around it then bit it.....hard. On his mouth, he had a ball gag. He wanted her to stop but couldn't.

The girl grabbed a knife then cut the ropes that held his arms. Aketsu falls in his knees. Emma follows him too and put her hand on his penis. With one hand she held his balls and a small portion on his shaft then with her other hand she put it on the egg vibrator. She removes it. Her face started to look more lewd then she smiled. Aketsu knew that something else was about to come. Emma placed one finger on his pee hole. Realizing what she wanted go do, he tried to move his head to tell her to stop. Emma bit her lip then pushed his finger hard down into his urethra.

"Aaaaaaaggghhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Emma giggled then started to finger his penis. His eyes rolled around then went up. Emma pulled her finger out and the boy began to ejaculate like crazy. In the middle of the ejaculation, Aketsu fainted.

"Uhuhuuuuuu. Aketsu-kun. You came so much for me. Mmmmm....yummy," she said then kissed his cheek.

After she put his clothes back in, Emma took Aketsu then went with him to his house.

E. N. D

≠========≠
Hi guys,

do you like this kind of story?

If yes, do drop me some comments, I'll do my best to get you more of these.

Take care!
Old 28-12-2016, 06:24 PM
Samster

Upcoming new stories.......

The Mystery Man

It was a cold night. The stars were out full force. The hot springs were boiling gently. The steam was mixing with the cold. I was laying on the bed, reading a book like normal. I had the throw-blanket draped over me. My eyes were reading slowly, as I was savoring each moment. I turned the page gently, when I heard a knock at my front door. I was in the mountains, and the closet neighbor was at least a mile away. It was a loud knock again. I stood, allowing the blanket to fall. I grabbed my robe, and pulling it over. There was a third knock. I walked down the stairs.

“Coming…”

I yelled as I creeped down the stairs. The stair creaking under my feet. I walk to the door, opening it gently.

“Yes…”

I said gently with the door open. A man about 5’5 stood in front of me. He smiled softly as he reached out his hand.

“yes…I am looking for the mistress of this cabin.”

I smiled at him leaning up against the door.

“yes….i am she.”

I said softly, as I slowly bit my bottom lip. He finally stepped into the light as he reached his hand around my waist, pulling me closer to him. My body shaking softly. I look up at him, smiling softly. His touch was cold, but calming. He was step us both forward in to the warm house. He closed the door behind him, locking it. Still biting my lip, he looks down at me. He presses his body against mine. He reaches down, inches away from my lip. He pulls at my lip softly.

“no…” he whispered softly against my lips.

“that’s my job….”
He pressed his lip against mine. I closed my eyes softly leaning into his kiss. He wrapped both arms around my waist. I was completely his.

He pulled away from the kiss, looking at me. He pushed the hair away from my neck. He ran his finger along my neck across my veins. He reached down, kissing my neck softly. I could feel sharp teeth pressing against my neck. He stopped for a moment and looked back at me. His eye fixed on mine. He grabbed my hand, pulling me up the stairs. He moved so quickly that I couldn’t keep up. He pulled me into the room.

Gently throwing me on the bed. His eyes never moving from mine, as he slowly takes off his shirt. I bite my lip softly as he unbuttoned in his pants. He crawled up on the bed, slowly reaching and untying my robe. He pushed the robe off. I wasn’t wearing anything under my robe. He pushed me down on the bed, pushing my hair from my neck.

“Your mine…do you understand?”

He whispered as he got closed to my lip. I smiled softly as I nodded. He moved his hand down my stomach, reaching down slowly rubbing my clit gently. What were the intentions of this man, and why was he here.....?
~~~~~~~~~|~~||||||~~~~~~~~~~
THIS IS ONLY A SUMMARY OF THE TYPE OF SHORT STORIES I'LL BE SHARING NEXT.....

PLS SHARE YOUR COMMENT BEFORE I PROCEED....

THANKS.
Old 28-12-2016, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
WoodenBaton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upcoming new stories.......

Good stuff bro!! Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1