The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Pizza Delivery

"Baby, when are you coming to bed?"

She asked her husband who was standing in front of the mirror combing his hair.

"I'm tired...." She added. "I want you over here with me..."

Her voice broke a bit, having not seen him in a year. He was finally back home with her, yet refused to even touch her since he returned. She had hoped their reunion would be as heated just like their honey moon but to no avail. He had seemed....off and distant.

"Not now, I have a very important meeting. You'll have to wait"

"Wait?! How much longer must I wait?! I've been waiting for a year for you to return....you won't even make love to me anymore.....why are you treating me like I don't matter to you?"

Sighing, annoyed with his wife, he slammed his hands on the dresser then turned to face her. "I'm a busy man, I told you this when I proposed to you. And you agreed. Sorry I can't meet your every need, you'll just have to play with yourself again tonight"

She began to tear up, ripping her gaze away from him she went into the living area and sat by the fire place. Watching his wife go he would only shake his head. He didn't remember why he proposed to her in the first place, oh well. He need to leave to his.... meeting. Leaving the room as well, he walked passed he without uttering a word except.

"I'll return later...."
"You know what....fuck this..."

She growled, snatching up the home phone she punched in a few numbers and waited for the ring.

"Hello?"
A rough masculine voice answered the phone.

"Umm hi....I'd like to order....a pizza...." She whispered.

"A pizza? We have...spicy Italian sausage....thick cut beef....thick sliced breading..."

Interrupting the man on the phone she exhaled hotly.

"I'll take everything you have...."

Chuckling the man wrote down her order.

"Alright....We'll be cumming in thirty minutes..."

"I'll be ready...."

Said the lonely wife as she hung up, they already knew her address because it was not the first time she ordered from Papas' largest.

It didn't take long for the pizza to arrive. Ringing the door bell, the man from the phone waited patiently with the box of pizza between his legs. Opening the door slowly, her face heated up seen the half open pizza box....with his penis inside. Looking behind him, there were three other men and she opened the door wide.

"Now ma'am....I hope you ready"

She had dressed herself in a bright clear pink blouse. She had on nothing else and they could see every curve of her luscious buxom body. Nodding slowly she smiled.

"I give you all full permission to please me"

She said to all of them. Nodding, they entered her home shutting the door quickly behind them. A muscular black man went first. Shoving his pants down, he revealed to her his 8 inch dick and began to stroke it. It was already glistening with pre-cum. Gulping she was glad she had wide enough hips so it wouldn't hurt as bad but it's been so long since she had a good fuck.

Walking over to the women, the male grasped both her arms pulling her against him.

"My names Antonio....I will be pleasing you first..."

Feeling her body tremble, he suddenly turned her around slapping fat ass as hard as he could. Gasping suddenly, she winced and he did so again on the other cheek. Moaning at the painful yet pleasant feeling he moved over to the couch and pushed her on the arm rest.

Spreading her legs, her beautiful dark pussy was revealed already wet and dripping. Her eye shut tight and Antonio squeezed her cheeks spreading them apart. Biting the bottom of his lip, he eased himself into her very slowly. The tip had barely made it in before she groaned.
Old 30-12-2016, 12:05 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pizza Delivery

Old 30-12-2016, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 9
GreenyJelly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreenyJelly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping for more!
Old 30-12-2016, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
YipPinXiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too
Old 30-12-2016, 05:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Drenched deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 30-12-2016, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Tiger2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camper reporting
Old 30-12-2016, 09:04 AM
Samster

"Relax my dear girl..."

He whispered to her, leaning down to bite her earlobe and then shove his entire length into her cunt. Crying out in pain, her hands gripped the couch cushions and tears already leaked from her eyes.

Quickly, he began grinding his hips against her. Fucking her roughly, her body bouncing forward and her cried became unheard from the sound of slapping.

Moving in front of her, another man. A white man crawled onto the couch holding her shoulders and pointed this 7 inch penis at her lips. Opening her mouth, he pushed it inside going all the way to the back of her throat.

"Mm mm.... nghh......"

She mumbled against his cock and out the corner of her eye she could see the smoking hot Mexican in the corner stroking his dick. The white man introduced himself.

"I'm Kyle....I'm going to be helping as well...and that is Joseph"

Nodding slowly, they reached pulled out her and Antonia lifted her off the ground so Joseph could come over and lay on the couch with his dick up. Her eyed widened in surprise and Antonio lowered her down again. This time, she was riding Joseph and she tossed her head back to pant. Kyle got behind her this time, pushing his wet cock into her fat ass stretching her out.

Placing he hands on the Mexican’s chest she struggled not to scream.

"Ooh....s-shit....soo good....."

She gagged when Antonio now put his long cock in her mouth this time. Having each one of her holes filled, Joseph pulled and pinched her nipples while thrusting up into her. She already felt close. Her pussy was sucking and pulling him deeper inside. Her ass burned and began to bleed at how hard he was going into her. Her tongue trailed over the black man’s penis and she sucks him as deeply licking up his pre-cum.

Each one of their dicks began to bulge and enlarge. Knowing they were all close she began to worry for their paces increased. Fucking her till her mind was no longer in the present and she felt she would faint. Banging into her G-spot she trembled violently and pulled off of Antonio’s dick but he only pulled her back on.

Trying to get away from them they held her in place, she didn't want to be pregnant for she was not on birth control anymore. Struggling with the three men, she suddenly exploded on Joseph’s thick penis. The force was so strong she popped herself off but he was not done with her. Holding her legs still, she thrusted up once more and shot his seed into her fertilizing her eggs.

The other two men smirked and also came inside of her ass and mouth. Her eyes rolling into the back of her head, they all pulled out of her and left her limp on the couch covered in white semen.

E N D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You guys like this? Tell me about it.

If so, perhaps I find similar to share in my next thread.

Thanks for your support.
Old 30-12-2016, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
DiAqualani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story
Old 30-12-2016, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
YesDuality deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 30-12-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 8
alfredze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good!!! please update more
Old 30-12-2016, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Lappyap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 30-12-2016, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Kemuri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm going to apply for pizza delivery job!
Old 30-12-2016, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
rabeanco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemuri View Post
I'm going to apply for pizza delivery job!
Please get 1 application form for me too
Old 30-12-2016, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Walexi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabeanco View Post
Please get 1 application form for me too
Get one for me too!
Old 30-12-2016, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all

Who's that girl in the first pic??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1