The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
A Date with JC Gal

One chilly evening, I went with 2 friends to Clementi Interchange for some dinner at MacDonald’s. It was while we were eating and chatting over burgers and fries, a sudden movement of wavy jet black mass caught my eye. It belonged to the head of a pretty girl in a green JC uniform.

Throughout the rest of the conversation with my friends, I could barely advert my eyes from her, and soon, it caught the attention of my 2 naughty friends, who suggested that I get her number, which I turned into a wager with them betting the rest of their week’s allowance. They readily accepted, and I plotted my tactics to get this beauty’s number, and perhaps, her heart and body? We finished our meal and as soon as the pretty gal and her friends finished, they walked to the nearby bus-stop, which we followed some distance behind.

From this, I gauge her to be about 1.6m, quite alright for me, with nice legs, not exactly slender, but with some muscle tone and not jiggly at all. Her body posture conveys the confidence of a sporty athlete. I was quite thankful when her friend ran to catch her bus, and she sat down at the rather empty taxi stand railing.

Mustering up my courage, I went to approach her, with those two idiots giggling behind me.

Me: Hey, can sit here?
*Gesturing to the empty spot beside her*

Her: *Nods*
Me: How are you?
Her: Ok lor Me: I’m Fantom, what’s your name?
Her: Oh, I’m Melissa.
Me: *Slight pause, thinking of what to say* Nice to meet you, you from (school name-if you know it, kindly don’t say it out) Melissa: Yeah.. Just finished CCA, you?
Me: Nearby school also, So-and-so Poly lor, doing diploma in (something) engineering..
Melissa: Oh, nice, I had a cousin who was from that course too, but he graduated edi..

Me: Woah, you come from smart f****y hor? Anyway, what you doing here? Melissa: Eating dinner with my friend, just missed the bus earlier..

Me: Oh? Which bus? I saw my bus fly just as I arrived. (A lie, I don’t stay remotely near there)
Melissa: (Bus Number)
Me: Means you stay around the Japanese school there?
Melissa: Yeah! You stay there too?
Me: No la, but my friend does, we going his place to do project mah.. *Points at the 2 giggling idiots*

Melissa: Why they standing there?
Me: They abit sot one, don’t care them.

Eh bus come liao. My two friends boarded the bus, they actually had a project to complete, I was just supposed to go get something from one of them, but as Melissa’s place was nearby, I pretended to be part of their project team. Luckily they wised up pretty quickly and played along. From the conversation with Melissa in the bus, I learnt that she was a year 1 student, previously from Normal Stream who got her stuff together in the final year and got to a science class in JC/her school. She bore more than a passing resemblance to Linda Chung, with her hair tied up neatly in her green blouse and skirt, she was quite a sight to behold under the better lighting of the bus.

There was once when the bus lurched, and as we were all standing, due the lack of seats on the bus, she fell onto me as she was holding her files and some books. I took this opportunity to hold her under the pretext of stabilising her. As chance would have it, I was rewarded with a small peek down her blouse and I was staring at her quite flawless breasts cupped lovingly by a floral print half cup bra. I also caught a waft of her scent. Can’t quite put my finger on it, but damn if it wasn’t erotic. As her stop was a few stops before ours, I took the chance to get her contact, right in front of my two friends, who didn’t quite believe it as she typed her number into my phone. I waited two days before I called her. Mostly chatted about the crappy lame stuff, quite fortunate timing I had, she was pissed at something that happened in school, and wanted to complain to someone. All I had to do was just pretend to be listening.

Took the chance to ask her out to dinner for the next day, with the pretext that I would be near her place because of my project discussions. She rejected me, saying that she had plans, with a suggestion that we meet another time. Not one to be rejected so easily, I told her about my school’s open house, and invited her to view the courses that we had, as well as promised her the grand tour. Since there was 3 days of open house, I told her to take her pick, as all 3 days I’d be doing duty there, so I’d be able to show her around.

She came around on Friday, after her classes, alone. In my mind, I was thinking, “Whoohoo!” Decked out in her school attire, her yellow cardigan made her stand out from the crowd, as well as to accentuate her features. However, I pretended not to notice her, and continued chatting with my other friends who were also doing duty to cut classes, ignoring my vibrating handphone in my pocket as I had told her exactly where I would be. She spotted me and came towards me.
Old 16-01-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
coldliar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Date with JC Gal

Camping here!
Old 16-01-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
WhyLidat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 16-01-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

Rushford deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too.
Old 17-01-2017, 07:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
geoppery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 17-01-2017, 08:45 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Serious ego boost when she came over to me and said, “Hi!” I introduced her to the rest of my friends, and offered to get her a free ice cream, courtesy of my school. No idea why my school ALWAYS gave out ice creams last time, hear that they still do so now, but it was arousing to see her licking, biting and sucking the cone. Dirty thoughts came to my mind as I imagined myself being the ice cream cone. Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily Took her around school, showing her the different areas, eg: engineering, IT, biz, chem, design blocks, food courts, library, and other relax areas. As it was my turf, I took the lead showing her around, and as such, a few times held her hand to pull her to the correct places, like at the more crowded areas, in case she lost sight of me.

Sensing almost no resistance from her, I began to ask her more intimate question, as well as to find out more about her. Realised that she just ended her first relationship with her secondary school boyfriend after he took more interest in his online games than her. She had logged onto his game account once just to test out the game, but realised that he had another ‘sweetheart’ online, and thus broke off with him over that. His loss. Came from a quite well to do f****y, living in a condo, and her father often goes overseas for his company, her mother plays mah-jong with her friends regularly, so quite seldom home, and thus, she’s quite lonely.

Showed her around some of the more unusual places in my school that not many students knew about, as well as took her to my clubroom. I was a key appointment holder in the club, and thus had almost unlimited access to the clubroom. Quite lucky that there was nobody else in the room at that time, and since we had a meeting there the evening before, the windows was still covered with some posters. Under the pretext of finding some documents, I told her to make herself comfortable, and she started up the club computer, while I went over to the filing cabinet, pretending to find my things while secretly looking over at her. With her school uniform and her yellow cardigan, she looked the part of a demure schoolgirl with her hair tied up neatly in a ponytail. I had turned on the air-conditioning when we entered the room, but I left it at a higher temperature, and soon, she took off her cardigan.

Her actions while taking it off pushed her chest in front of her, and I had a better gauge of her breasts. For an 18 year old (she was from normal stream), she had quite sizable assets. She wasn’t those gals who didn’t eat and had a very skinny figure, she had quite a good runner’s figure, though I’d bet that she didn’t win very often, not with those twin peaks in front of her. Her legs were well defined, and her arms were well toned. Though she was quite fair, her skin showed signs of being in the sun. Beach volleyball, perhaps? Imagine her lithe body clad only in a bikini and jumping all over the place, trying to make contact with a ball.

Melissa: Hey.. What..
Me: Yeah? *woops cut her off* You were saying?
Melissa: What you all do here? And got nothing nice here leh.. *referring to the comp*
Me: Arbo, this is club comp, cannot anyhow put things inside, what you wanna see? *Walks over to her, leans over her back, and took control of the mouse*

Melissa: Got pictures anot?
Me: Ya.. Wait ah, I show you..

There was actually another chair beside her, the monitor and keyboard were on the left side of the table, but the right side has some documents, and besides, she had placed her bag on the chair, so I took the opportunity to get closer to her.

Her hair smelt like some woody essence, with a hint of lavender or jasmine, not sure which. Can’t possibly be from any shampoo right? Maybe she just smells nice. Her hair was slightly longer than shoulder length, no longer tied up with her blue fluffy rubber band, *No idea what it is called, it’s those rubber band used to tie hair, but with like fluffy strips of cloth coming out from the centre* which was resting on the table beside the monitor. It (her hair) was wavy, with quite a healthy sheen to it. Just smelling her hair was like heaven to me at that time. But being so close beside her, I could also hear her breathing, and she was seated on the chair, while I leaned over her right shoulder, with my stomach bumping onto her upper back. Quite solid, if I might add. I also had a small peak at her twin peaks when I bent over her. She was wearing a pinkish bra on that day. Couldn’t see much because of the angle, but my small brother was excited at what I saw.

Old 17-01-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 8
nuggetjuggler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynuggetjuggler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping for more..
Old 17-01-2017, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
WoodenBaton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, pls continue TS
Old 17-01-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
geoppery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more an startign campfire here
Old 18-01-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

From that angle, I could also see her thighs, and as she was seated, her skirt sat much higher, and exposed much to me. Her thighs were quite toned, she was a runner, but her skin was smooth, and the sight of her inner thighs sent bl**d rushing down.

Suddenly I froze, there too much impure thought on my mind that I forgot what I wanted to show her on the computer. At that point she turned her head towards me and her warm breath down my neck was too much for me to endure, I could feel the slight strain in my pants, was wearing jeans that day. Slowly, I turned my head towards her, and our faces were just a few centimetres apart. I could feel her breath on my face, and my heart was going “BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM”. Fast and furious. Her breathing also became shallower and we were both lost for words.

Throwing caution into the wind, I planted my lips on hers, and it was oh so sweet. She was in slight shock, probably, but she returned my kiss, and slowly, her lips parted, and our tongue met each other. It was like a spark of electricity had passed between our bodies at that instant, and with the exchange of saliva from one mouth to another, there was a connection amongst our bodies. It was quite uncomfortable for the rest of my body, save my mouth and my genital region, which was quickly reacting to the close proximity of her body, her fragrance, and her sweet tongue in my mouth, fighting with mine.

As our tongues swirled around each other, slowly at first, then quicker after a while, we shifted our positions. I soon found myself sitting on the recently vacated warm chair, and Melissa was sitting on my lap, our mouths still locked together, tongues still fighting for dominance in the close confines of our orifices. As she shifted herself on my lap, closer towards my body, she was soon sitting part of her bottom on my groin, which was hosting a giant erection. I hadn’t had any release for days, was busy with school stuff. It felt great as every small shift would rub her skirt on my jeans and ultimately, on my erection.

Last edited by kiasusam; 18-01-2017 at 03:13 PM.
Old 18-01-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

pythonride deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro..
Old 18-01-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 999 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Nice. Please keep us waiting too long for the kill.
Old 18-01-2017, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 16
gunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond repute

continue bro!!
Old 19-01-2017, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
coldliar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep coming
Old 19-01-2017, 05:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
WinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldliar View Post
Please keep coming
Yes please do
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1