The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
Comamile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Date with JC Gal

Setting up tent
Old 19-01-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
ready2strike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 19-01-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Congreats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great stuff!!
Old 19-01-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
WinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congreats View Post
Great stuff!!
Enjoyed it too
Old 19-01-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Sayonara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too
Old 20-01-2017, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Justify deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ready2strike View Post
Hope to read more.
Same here too
Old 20-01-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Uninform deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justify View Post
Same here too
Same here also too
Old 20-01-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So sorry everyone,
got work held up. so now continue with the juicy part as below:

I wrapped my arms around her back, and pulled her closer to me as I leaned forward and soon was rewarded with her boobs pressing against my chest. Her hands weren’t idle as well, hugging the bottom of my torso, as her hands slowly explored downwards and towards the front of my body. Using her left hand to push my T-shirt up, her digits found my nipples and twirled with them, one at a time.

I was in heaven, on cloud nine. Both my hands traced the outline of her bra strap from the back to the front, and where they had met, they slowly undid the buttons that held treasures within. Button by button became undone, and the sides of her blouse folded towards the path of least resistance. Her pink bra sat proudly in front of me, begging to be released of its load, which I gladly obliged, running my hands around her again, this time inside her blouse, and found the clasp at the back. Luckily it was a conventional bra, and came apart in seconds. As my left hand went around her back again, caressing her smooth skin on the way, pulling her in closer towards me again as I felt she was slipping further, my right hand went beneath the bra and fondled her left breast, slightly twisting her nipple, feeling it harden between my forefinger and my thumb, with the rest of my fingers slowly swirling, making circles on her breasts. She arched her back, thrusting her chest towards me, and exposing her neck. From tongue fighting, I changed my position and kissed her ear, licking it, and twirling my tongue in around the earlobe, which elicited a soft moan from her.

Encouraged by this, I continued downwards, gently kissing her neck, sucking on the soft and supple skin. Apparently she liked this a lot, and moaned louder. I was afraid that someone might hear us from outside, but at that time, such thoughts quickly fled my mind. I could feel her shivering slightly, and I’m pretty sure it’s not from the air-conditioning. This caused her hips to move, grinding her butt against my erection. *BEEEEEEEEEEP DOOOOOD DOOOOOD BEEEEEEEEEEEEP* KNNBCCB F**KING HELL! What the CB ass! My phone rang!

Melissa stopped what she was doing and sat up straight, looking at me straight in my eyes. I pulled out my phone and saw that the caller was my lecturer, had no choice but to answer it.

Me: Ya sir?

Melissa sat up straight on my lap, and gently ran her fingers over the jeans covering my erected penis, and with her other hand, was flicking my left nipple. So erotic, yet, on the other end of the line was my lecturer. Fuck man!

Mr F: Where are you? You needed to be here to take charge of your people.. Also, where is the rest of the materials that supposed to be here?

A semi-dressed chio bu was right in front of me, making me horny, as well as moaning softly, but there was nothing that I could do. Didn¡¯t want to fail my main module or get bad grades.

Me: Ya, I told JW that I take break for lunch mah.. He supposed to be in charge now.. Those things should be behind the wall of the stand.. Else under table..

Mr F: He not here, cannot reach him, faster come back, find those things, we can't find it..

Me: Orh, coming soon liao.. *Line cuts*

Me: Hey, someone f-ed up, need to go back there settle.

Melissa: *abit sad & dejected look* Orh

Me: Don't worry, I'll make it up to you.. Come come, I need choing back..

Last edited by kiasusam; 20-01-2017 at 06:20 PM.
Old 20-01-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
sibehchio3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 21-01-2017, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Camping
Old 21-01-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Without a word, she clasped back her bra, and buttoned up her blouse. That was the saddest sight I had to endure that day. Didn't waste any time switching the comp off properly, just killed the power to it, the air-conditioning and the lights, locked up the room, and ran like a mad dog back to the open house exhibition area with Melissa trailing behind me. Damn, was I pissed when I learnt that the Mr F not only found what he was looking for, but JW came back from his toilet cum smoke break.

The rest of the time saw my face in a very TULAN mode after I've sent Melissa to the bus-stop and saw her board her bus back home.

*Click* (My Hp Sony Ericsson, I love the click SMS tone)
[Hehe, that was fun.. Wasted yeah?
Cya soon kies? Muacks]
°°°CSMS from Melissa ••••••

Melissa had some other event on Saturday, and couldn't come back to my school, so I was thinking of another excuse to get her out, alone, preferably in her school uniform. Damn if that isn't hot on her. The way she sashays, the sway of her hips, the gentle tussle of her hair, slightly floating, kissed by the gentle breeze. Oh god, couldn't concentrate on any of my lessons the next few days.

Those few days saw my handphone crash twice due the high number of SMSes exchanged between Melissa and me. She wasn't my girlfriend, not by a long shot, but she was open to stuff, and that put her really high on any guys list. I kept thinking of her and our fun time in my clubroom. Ended up wanking in the clubroom once, and a few other times while thinking of her. Don't think anyone else knew what happened there, on either occasion.

We became like semi-stead, going out a few other times, mostly in the west side, JE, Ginza, Clementi interchange, to name a few, but nothing like that of the previous meeting took place even though I did my best to get her in the mood. In my mind, I was thinking, what was she doing it so that I can ask her to be my stead so she can get back at her previous boyfriend?! In the end, I didn't really care much, telling myself if that there was no progress, I would move on.
Old 21-01-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
JoseMoanrinho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 21-01-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

KupOut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story bro
Old 22-01-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

As usual, most of our outings were proposed or planned by her after the first two or three that saw no action from her. This time, was for a movie at Orchard Cineleisure. Forgot the name of the movie that we watched on that day, there was action other than that on the big screen. It was a Saturday morning, and as such, the cinema quite empty, with barely 20 of the seats taken, mostly by couples just like ourselves.

She wore a baby blue spaghetti strap top and a matching knee length skirt with a slight flare. I could see the straps of her bra side by side her top's strap, and was she a sight to behold, clad from top to bottom in baby blue, just like a demure princess. Her hair was down, flowing in a slight wave, and the slightest of breeze will cause some of her hair to float behind her, like she was a creature of mythical lore.

Most of the other couples probably had similar intentions to what I had, and thus, we were all spaced out pretty well, the closest was about 4 seats away on a different row. I led Melissa towards our seat, and we plonked our butts down waiting for the movie to start. It was the usual crap romantic love story that most gals seem to adore for some reason. There was a kissing scene which was pretty steamy, and I forgot who it was, but the actress made me think dirty thoughts and thus, I was semi aroused.

Melissa was sitting on my right side, and my right arm was already around her neck since the start of the movie, and her head was resting gently on my right shoulder. My hand was slowly going up and down her upper arms, just rubbing as I watched the steamy portions, when all of a sudden, Melissa lifted her head up and planted a wet kiss on my nose. The moment she lifted her head, I had turned mine to face her to see what she was doing, and her kiss, instead of landing on my cheek, landed right on my nose. We stared into each others eyes, looking, searching, and I lowered my head to the same level as her and kissed her on her lips, tongues twirling in the confines of our mouth. Melissa turned her body towards me, and my hands slipped off her shoulder, and as it travelled downwards, caressing the heaving mould that was her right breast covered only by her bra and top..

Old 22-01-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

tabletlife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1